Good Kharma Ch. 02

Story Info
The continuation of Good Kharma.
5.3k words
3.75
3.1k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivienne VanArdsdale was sitting at her desk reviewing everything she could find on Francois Rochette. She had even reached out to her contacts at Langley who were as surprised as she was with how little information there was on him. No mention of parents, education, siblings, spouses or girlfriends. It was as if he didn't exist prior to his business takeovers.

Yet, Vivienne knew he was well connected, smart, even savvy and her gut told her he was trouble. Both in the business world and, she suspected, in life as well. Something bothered her. Her CIA training kicking in telling her to trust her instincts regardless of what the facts might say.

It was always the unknown that intrigued her which, in turn, made her want to find out everything possible. She was good at it too, which was driving her crazy that she couldn't get a handle on Francois Rochette. Yet she was hopeful that she could find something she could use against him before he took over her fathers failing company.

Her phone rang.

"Hello. This is Vivienne." she answered.

Listening for only a moment, she hung up the phone, tapping it against her teeth. Taking a moment to consider what she had just been told. Her mind made up, she left her office abruptly, climbed into her custom made Mercedes S 560 4MATIC and drove home.

She packed a few clothes and her Sig-Sauer 1911 Ultra Compact Nickel pistol with custom g-10 Vector grips. It's size was perfect for a conceal carry. Vivienne was an expert marksman and liked the stopping power of the compact weapon and hoping she wouldn't have to use it.

She entered a specific address in her Google maps and laughed at the six plus hour drive time. She would make the trip in under five.

* * * * * * * * * *

Francois was reading an article about crypto currencies on his notepad when his private phone rang.

"Yes?"

The muffled voice spoke briefly while Francois listened and grunted before hanging up. He sat back against the leather seat, contemplating for a moment before telling Adam to turn the car around. Back to Pittsburgh.

"Vivienne" is back in town.

"Should I handle it?"

"Just send her an invitation. Let's see what she wants. This may turn out to be a positive thing."

He thought about his last encounter. He had everything in place to simply take over her father's company and rid himself of them both, but that causes public backlash and possible investigations, which Francois Rochette did not want. If she's reconsidered the offer he had previously made... His mind ran through the possibilities.

* * * * * * * * * *

Kharma remained professional while broadcasting the news, but her mind was elsewhere. If not for the years of routine in front of the camera, she might have lost it completely. Her producer noticed, but doubted anyone else did.

"And, we're out. Okay everybody, I'm off the next week, so Kwame will be the producer. See him if you have any questions. Kharma. Can I see you in my office?"

Following him to his office, she closed the door behind her, knowing that Bob had something important on his mind. What, she wasn't sure, but she would now find out.

"Do you know Vivienne VanAardsdale?" he asked her.

"No. Should I?"

"She said she wanted to talk to you in private about Francois Rochette."

"Did she say what about?"

Kharma wasn't sure if anyone at the station knew of her relationship with Francois, but wouldn't be surprised if they did. Still she wanted to keep that information tight. As to this VanAardsdale woman, she had no clue. Was this someone that Francois was seeing too?

Jealousy flushed her face.

"No, but she alluded to your safety."

"My safety?"

"Who can say. But I did a little research on her. She's the CEO of a plastic extruding company in some small town up north. Took over for her dead father."

"So, she thinks I'm in some sort of danger?"

"Apparently. At least that's how she made it sound."

"Well I don't think I have anything to fear from Mr. Rochette."

"Me either, but I wanted you to know. She felt it was urgent to meet with you. I took her number down."

"Skip it Bob. I'm not going to listen to a woman who clearly sounds like a lunatic."

Kharma opened his office door and paused, turning back and looking at Bob.

"What do you think I should do?"

"She seemed pretty sane to me. It wouldn't hurt to listen to what she had to say, would it?"

Kharma turned and left his office without giving the thought any more consideration. She went to her own office and unlocked a desk drawer. She paused for a moment before taking out a manila folder. She stared at the name on the tab. "Rochette". Making up her mind, she put the folder in her bag and went to her car and drove off.

* * * * * * * * * *

Vivienne had barely checked into her hotel when there was a call on her cell phone.

"Hello, this is Vivienne."

"Hello Ms. VanAardsdale. Mr. Rochette wanted to invite you to dinner. A car and driver will be waiting for you at your hotel at seven."

The line went dead. The caller didn't identify himself, nor did he wait for her to reply. He simply hung up. Vivienne new this was not an invitation she would be allowed to ignore. She looked at the clock, it read four-thirty three. Enough time to see an old friend first.

She left her hotel room without taking her phone. She couldn't take the chance that her phone was hacked and she could be tracked. She also didn't use her car either. She relied on her CIA training and 'barrowed' someone else's car assuming that Rochette had someone watching her.

An inconspicuous Ford Taurus would have to do. She drove out of the covered parking lot and headed south. It wasn't a very long drive until she reached her destination. Entering a six digit code on the security keypad, the door sprung open to a large warehouse.

A man looked up and blurted.

"What are you doing here?"

He was a tall man and looked her up and down with something just less than disdain.

"Dan! I'm surprised at you. And after all these years too."

Vivienne said with just a little too much sarcasm.

"So the bitch is back eh?"

"Never mind that now. I've got something I need you to do and I don't have time for any bullshit."

If looks could kill, Dan knew he was in her line of fire and that was not something he wanted.

"Ha. I missed you too! So what'cha got?"

Vivienne handed him a folder and instructed him to text her anything, no, everything he could find on her 'target'.

"You back with the Agency?"

"Never left it." she said matter of factly.

"I'll get everything to you in a couple of days."

"I want it by seven-thirty."

Vivienne turned and walked out, leaving Dan to the daunting task she knew she left for him. She drive back to her hotel, sneaking back to her room and prepared for her seven o'clock dinner with Rochette.

"Why can't I find anything on you Rochette?" she asked her reflection in the mirror as she applied just the right amount of makeup and eye liner. She would correctly assume the he preferred a more natural look, so she went minimal on the makeup. Eye liner, just a dusting on her high cheek bones and something soft, almost invisible on her lips.

She put on her most revealing black Michael Kors Sleeveless Handkerchief-Hem casual dress. She also wore her Valentino S.p.A. Platform Buckle fashion sexy high heels. After all, she might as well look the part, just in case her instincts were wrong about Rochette. Just then her phone rang.

* * * * * * * * * * *

"Hello. This is Kharma Moore. Thank you for your call. I'm not available right now, so please leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible."

Francois was about to leave a message when Adam walked in and said,

"She's here."

"Thank you Adam. Have a good night."

Francois stood, smiling and walked towards Vivienne.

"Ah! Ms. VanAardsdale. Thank you for accepting my dinner invitation. I hope you like Veal Scaloppini. The Chef is a master."

He waved her to the table, perfectly set with fine china and real silverware, polished to a bright shine that reflected everything.

He knows how to impress, she thought to herself. But she shouldn't have been surprised given their first encounter. Yet...

"I have decided to make the same offer as before. You remain CEO. The majority of the employees keep their jobs. I'll offer the others jobs with another division of mine. You look like a hero for saving your fathers company and those peoples jobs and I get eighty percent of the business."

"But for how long?"

"Sorry? I don't think I quite understand?"

"How long will I be CEO?"

"Indefinitely. I'll make an amendment to the contract that lists you as CEO until you decide to retire."

The term 'retire' didn't go unnoticed. Her ever suspicious mind wondered what 'retire' meant to a man like Rochette. Still, with the business on the verge of collapse, she decided to take up his offer. Retirement or not, her mission tonight was to save jobs.

With a heavy sigh, she agreed and papers were signed before dinner was even served.

"Phenomenal! You made a sound decision. One of many I'm sure as we move forward. Ah, yes. Dinner is ready. Would you care to eat here or in a less formal setting?"

"This will be fine." Vivienne said trying to hold back her anger for having just signed over her fathers company.

"I think you will find this to be mutually beneficial."

"Doesn't look like I have a choice."

"Come, come Ms. VanAardsdale. There's no need for hostilities. I will do as I promised. I'll keep as many employees as possible and will only shut down the non profitable divisions. With the Rochette conglomerate, I can utilize other businesses to help support your company. All at a lower cost, which in turn makes each division more profitable. I may be able to save all the divisions. Wouldn't that be a good thing?"

Vivienne hadn't considered his buying power, and began to lighten up her mood. Was he serious about saving her company from ruin? Just then her phone buzzed.

"Excuse me. I've been expecting this text. Do you mind if I reply?"

"Not at all. Once you're done I have another proposal for you."

Vivienne looked up and stared at him for a moment before returning to her text.

'Viv. I have nothing on this guy Rochette. Nothing. Which is odd.'

Disappointed, Vivienne put her phone away and returned her attention to the plate in front of her. The aroma awakened her hunger and she took the knife and fork and immediately dug in.

"Is everything to your satisfaction?"

"This is delicious." she said more then a little surprised.

"I knew you'd love it. The Chef is part of my staff. Frankly I think he get's bored only preparing meals for a few people at a time, but I pay him well enough so he doesn't leave. Someday he'll want to go out on his own and I'll be sure to start up a restaurant and he'll be the head chef. But don't tell him that please."

Francois laughed lightly as he spoke. His smile was genuine and Vivienne started looking at Rochette in a different light. Perhaps her instincts were wrong. She relaxed a little and let the evening take it's natural course. After dinner was a light dessert of mixed berries and cream with a hint of mint and rum.

"Have you ever thought about politics?" he asked.

"No. No I haven't." Vivienne was surprised at the question.

"Well maybe someday. First we have to get your company on solid ground."

Vivienne took notice how Rochette kept calling it her company. She didn't know if it was the wine or something else, but she found herself becoming less annoyed with him. She also was becoming attracted to Francois Rochette.

His hand brushed her arm, softly caressing her skin as he laid out plans on what he wanted to accomplish. Vivienne felt a rush of goosebumps all over her body. He walked behind her, trailing his finger tips across her shoulders and her neck. Such a simple thing yet she was feeling a weakness within.

Vivienne tried to focus on his words, his sultry voice as he effortlessly changed from business to the sexual arts.

"In India the Kama Sutra is an almost religion. Certainly one that's talked about behind closed doors. Have you ever read the book?"

"No, but I'm familiar just the same." she replied

His hands moved across her body, slipping her dress off her shoulders. He leaned down placing his lips on the nape of her neck. She could feel herself melt into his arms. It had been far too long since she experienced a man's touch and right now, his touch was just what she was needing.

She stood, letting her dress fall to the floor. Her white strapless bra and matching panties were the only clothing she had on. She lifted her head and placed her lips on his. Their tongues dancing their own la bamba as their hands reached for special places. Each knowing just what the other wanted.

His touch was soft, comforting, arousing her more than she would have imagined. She could feel her panties getting wet as he kissed his way down her neck while his hands quickly unhooked her bra, which like her dress was now on the floor. Her petite breasts and firm nipples exposed, he hungrily took each into his mouth while she held his head and closed her eyes.

A soft moan left her lips as he sucked on her nipples. He moved her gently to the table, then reached down tp remove her panties. Her bare ass leaving a print on the freshly polished black marble. She lifted her legs and he buried his face between them. Her hands holding herself up, she tilted her head back in ecstasy.

His tongue danced on her clit, creating sensations she hadn't felt if far too long. She put her right hand on his head, holding herself up with her left. She curled her lips as he continued to lick and suck. He brought his fingers up, gently sliding them into her waiting pussy.

Curling his fingers, he found her G spot and Vivienne nearly screamed aloud as he applied pressure. She had never felt such a wonderful sensation inside her before. No man, or woman for that matter, had ever done that to her.

Holding his head in both hands, she laid back on the table and wrapped her legs around his back, moaning loudly as he worked his magic on her body. Her breathing becoming more rapid as her body began to shake. She could feel her orgasm build from her head to her toes. A tingling sensation coming over her. Sweat building on her upper lip and forehead until that final moment of release.

Pure ecstacy escaped from her mouth as she moaned and shouted,

"Oh My God! I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh God, Francois, I'm cumming. Lick me faster. Oh yes. Right thereeeee."

With a final release, she pulled him closer still as if trying to pull him inside her.

"Oh God. Fuck me! Fuck me Francois. Fuck me now!"

* * * * * * * * * * *

Kharma drove fast trying not to think about what the VanAardsdale woman had warned. Why would she say that? she thought silently. She had a lead on a story for her Good Kharma segment for the next day, but first she had to make a slight detour. Trying not to focus on the warning, she turned south on Highway 376 and then onto 51 as she headed south to Jefferson HIlls.

She pulled into a seedy cafe and asked for the manger. A swarthy man in his fifties came out.

"What can I do for ya?" he ask, wiping his hands on his apron.

"Hey, I know you. Your that news lady. Well, I'll be a suck egg mule. Hey, Dolly, c'mon out here. It's the lady from the news you watch. Kelly? Carmen?"

"Kharma. Kharma Moore." Kharma replied.

"I was told that you know a man by the name Rochette?"

"Rochette? No, but are you thinking of Frankie Rochetti? Him I know. Known him since he was a kid. Why you askin?"

"He's a friend of mine. He's helped me quite a bit with my work. I thought maybe you could tell me a little about him as a kid. I want to give him a surprise party."

"Oh Frankie he's not much of a party person. Or at least he wasn't as a kid. Didn't have much growin up. We hung out a little. Grew up in the same town and all that. He never did amount to much though. I'm surprised you said he helped you."

"What do you mean he didn't amount to much?"

"Well" the man started,

"Frankie was in and out of trouble all the time. If he wasn't getting the switch from his old man, his Maw, would give him a beatin anytime she was drinkin. I guess, he was, how you say it? A product of his environment?"

Scrubbing his whiskers in thought, he added,

"Ya know. Now that I think about it, I thought he bought the farm in a car wreck a few years back."

Thinking this guy had to be talking about a different Francois Rochette, or Frankie as he called him, she simply smiled and got up to leave.

"Oh wait! Ms. Kharma. I have a photo of old Frankie. Well, young Frank at least." said the man's wife. "Wait here, I'll go get it."

She returned a shortly and handed a worn photo of a young man, maybe mid teens standing next to who she assumed was Dolly.

This boy was short, even as a teenager, and had blonde hair. Her Frank, Francois she corrected herself, was at least six foot one and had dark hair that was graying at the sides. She was right, not the same man at all.

She thanked them for their time and left. She drove back to Pittsburgh and her next appointment. She pressed the voice activated control on her steering wheel she said aloud,

"Call Bob".

The computerized voice responded,

"Calling Bob".

Kharma waited only for a moment when the call connected,

"Hi Kharma. What's up?"

"I thought about what that Vivienne woman had said and did a little digging. I found someone who knew a Frank Rochetti."

"Rochetti?" Bob asked questioningly.

"I reached out to a contact of mine. Someone who knows people who know people. He thought this guy might know Francois Rochette." she explained.

"They showed me a photo on this Rochetti. Definitely not the same person. Well I'm pretty sure it's not. I just wanted you to know that I decided to do a little follow up to confirm what I knew all along. Francois is not any kind of threat."

"Ok. Well I guess that's good. But I don't want you to go out like that again. Can't lose my meal ticket. Uh, I mean my favorite Nightly News correspondent." Bob said jokingly serious.

Kharma laughed at Bob's comment before disconnecting the call. She drove on feeling confident it was a dead issue. Still something nagged at her about the photo that Dolly showed her.

* * * * * * * * * *

The morning sun hadn't risen yet, but Francois was up, workout completed, showered, shaved and dressed. Mornings were his time to contemplate, strategize, organize and prepare for the next step in his plans.

Things were working out almost perfectly. The tryst with Vivienne VanAardsdale was an unexpected pleasure. Her slender body held many surprises, but the most surprising thing was her willingness to please. He didn't anticipate such willingness and thinking of her lying naked in his bed stirred his groin.

However, play time would have to wait. He picked up his phone and dialed an international number from memory.

"Hello?"

"Ricardo. Is everything in place?"

"Hello Francois. I have met with the Prime Minister. He needed some persuasion, but he's become a willing participant."

"I'll stay in touch. How about our contact in the North Capital?"

"Vlad is just waiting for your directive. Frankly, he's milking this for all he can. I don't like it."

"Patience brother. All in good time. Once we have everything in place, we can eliminate the unnecessary weight. I'll talk to you soon."

Francois hung without waiting for Ricardo to reply. He dialed another number and waited for a series of clicks as the call connected to a secure line.

"Yes?"

"I have reached out to Europe. All is set. I'm just waiting on a couple of things to round themselves out here first, then I'll give you the word."

12