Good Morning

Story Info
Country housewife has a vivid imagination.
983 words
3.09
27.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought I would send you a note telling you a story... About a under-serviced country housewife... a very sensual country housewife...with a wild imagination.

* * * * *

Once upon a time, there lived a woman... she was a married woman. She had been married to the same man for 28 years... a lifetime in some countries and at times it was a lifetime to her as well.

One day, as a gift to her, her husband bought her a computer... ummm she thought this is an interesting gift. Someone had told her of a program she could download, that would put her in touch with the rest of the world and maybe in touch with herself... ICQ was the name. Following step by step instructions she installed this in her new computer. And low and behold she was able to chat with people from all over the world...

One day, while surfing the net, a random person came on... Someone that picked her out of the blue, little did she know how much this would change her world and her knowledge of herself. After chatting with this person... many times almost daily... she discovered things about herself that even she did not know. Her body had needs, needs, that were not being met by her spouse. She had desires, that not many friends realized, but that a few males had sensed.

Her needs were very sexual in nature... mmmm. Many times while chatting with this fellow.. she would fondle her breasts.. licking her fingers to massage and pinch her nipples.. going for the tongue effect...mm she always enjoyed this, her tits were quite large.. definitely more than a handful... or a mouthful.. but very sensitive to the touch...More than once... she would sit at her pc with nothing more than a robe on... open in the front... and please herself...in many ways...

One day, she decided to send him a note telling him about what she had done... with only him on her mind:

She decided to take a long hot shower, mmm the water running over her felt soooo nice...running her soapy hands over her tits.. pinching the nipples.. ever so gently...mmm ... She slowly began washing her belly and down, down, her crotch needed some attention...mmm felt so good...as she slid her fingers over her clit.. she noticed the wonderful sensation that came from that spot...mmm she slid her finger down the slit further.. and opened her slit wide...mmmmm she inserted 1 finger... and then 2 fingers...mmm what a feeling...stroking slowly... In and out... "oh why couldn't my fingers be longer" she thought. As she continued stroking sliding up to rub her now very hard clit. Ahhhhhmmmm soooo nice... Slowly she removed the shower head from the holder and changed the flow to pulsating...mmmmm nice hot water pounding on her hard little clit.. she began trembling... her knees weak...uummmm going for the gusto here..mmm

She had to leave the shower as we all know a slippery shower and a slippery pussy can be a very dangerous combination.. She wrapped a towel around her and went to her bedroom...

Reaching into the nightstand drawer she removed her vibrators.. one a small silver bullet type about 2 inches long and the other, was the shape of a penis... about 8 inches long...and 1 1/2 in diameter. She laid on top of her bed and slowly removed the towel...rubbing her tits as her hand crossed over them...

Licking her fingers she slowly rubbed her tits again , pinching her nipples to get them hard... She bent her head and put one in her mouth... nibbling on her own nipples...not very difficult and very satisfying.. imagining her Baltimore lover in the room.. watching...with his cock in his pants becoming very aroused.

Slowly she let her hand slide down crossing over her belly, she slowly put her wet finger into her belly button and tickled her naval... The sensations could be felt in her very wet pussy. Slowly her hand slid down to the top of her slit... she placed her warm hand on her crotch...ooooohhh it was soooo warm... taking her fingers she opened her slit... and fingered her clit...getting it nice and hard...she then put one finger into her soaking wet pussy and then 2 fingers..mmmmm oooohhhh soo nice...after stroking herself her fingers were nice and wet... she slid one finger down further towards the hole that had been left unexplored...her fingers wet.. she began circling the edges and felt the muscle begin to relax... One finger slowly in and out... the oil on the bedside table proved to be ample lubrication as well...mmmm her other hand still fingering her slit and clit...

Taking the silver bullet vibrator... she oiled it up and began to slowly insert it into her asshole... mmmmm ohhhh aahhh mm felt so good... Trying not to cum... the sensation was out of this world...mmmm holding it in place she put it on low speed...mmmm

Only having 2 hands things were becoming a bit difficult... but felt soooo good, she let the silver bullet fall from her ass...Her imaginary lover was now licking her pussy... And she was arching her back to meet his tongue...his tongue was flicking her clit mmmm She was about to cum.. She wanted her lover to fuck her so badly... She took the longer of the vibrators and ran it up and down her slit.. picking up some of the wetness...she slowly inserted it into her wet pussy... running low speed...mmmmm she was about to go crazy... Her fingers still rubbing and tapping her clit as the other hand stroked her pussy with the vibrator.. in and out... mmmm auuughhhhh mmm ...mmmmm her body reaching for a man that was not there... mmmooooohhhhhmmmmauuuuaggghhhhhh... Mmmmm ssoooooooooo gooooooooddddddd...She lay there in a puddle of wetness from herself...satisfied... but still wanting her imaginary lover..