Good Morning

Story Info
Woman wakes her lover up in the nicest of ways.
818 words
4.26
32.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up with you next to me is heaven. I will never get use to it. As I lay here watching you sleep, thoughts of last night go through my mind. Sure, we've had good sex before, but nothing will ever compare to last night. Was it because of the porn movie you brought home last night? No, I doubt it. The way you used your tongue made me light headed. I have never had multiple orgasms while you were using your tongue on my pussy. God the way you sucked my clit while fucking me with your fingers felt so good. Then, sucking your cock while you rubbed my pussy really turned me on. You already know that I love sucking your cock. I get so wet for you every time I do it.

How much longer do I let you sleep before waking you up for a good fuck? I know just how to wake you up my handsome lover. I carefully move the blankets back. Mmmm look at you. You're so sexy. Lying there still nude from last night. I want you. I need to feel your hard prick deep inside my wet pussy. But first.... Leaning down, I put you in my mouth. Moving my tongue around the head. Mmmm I feel you growing in my mouth. With every inch you grow, I move my mouth up and down.

You're starting to wake up. You look at me and smile. I now have your big, hard cock in my mouth. You just moved my hair back. I know you like watching your dick slide in and out of my mouth. It turns me on knowing you're watching me. Last night was the first time you took hold of my hair with a tight fist while I was blowing you. I loved it. You're doing it right now, guiding my head up and down your swelled cock. You're moving your hips now. I guess you love the thought of fucking my mouth. That's right baby, fuck my mouth. I am stroking you while I suck. You start moving a little faster. I am devouring you.

Mmmm you are rubbing my pussy. You just pushed your fingers in my hot slit making me moan. I start fucking you faster with my mouth. I can tell you want to cum, but are holding back. You stop fucking me with your fingers, and you lick them. Yes, babe I know you love the taste of my juices. You're the reason I am so wet right now. It's all for you my lover. You put your fingers back in me. I moan. Mmmm. You're sliding your fingers in and out of me in the same tempo that I am sucking you. My grip on your massive cock has gotten tighter. My breathing has gotten faster. You know that you are about to push me over the edge. I start to cum. You love this, and I know you will be letting go yourself soon. You just told me that you are about to cum. I continue to suck your cock until I feel your body tense up. We cum together. My mouth is filling up with your creamy cum. You taste so good. I love it when you cum in my mouth.

You are running your hand through my hair. Your body is relaxing. I rest my head on your stomach. We just lay there, not speaking. As soon as I get my strength back, I get up and go into the bathroom to start the shower. You follow me, and we both get into the shower. I stand under the water and tilt my head back wetting my hair. I take the soap and start washing my body. You watch as the soap runs down over my tits. I turn around and you take the soap from me. I can feel your hands running down my back and over my ass. You continue down my legs. As you work your way up, you spread my legs slightly and run your hand over my pussy from behind. You now have me lean forward a bit. I feel your stiff cock rubbing my pussy.

After a few strokes you can fell how wet my pussy is again. You slide your prick deep inside me. Here we are, standing in the shower fucking. I rest my hands on the faucet. Your hands are on my hips. The warm water is running over both of us. You push deeper inside me, faster and faster. We're still fucking as the water starts to get cold. Pushing in and out of me harder now, you cum. I can feel your cock spurting inside me. When the final contraction of your orgasm is done, you pull out of me. I turn around and face you. "Good-morning" you say. "Yes, it was a Good-morning" I reply.