Good Morning

Story Info
You have long awaited sex.
781 words
3.75
18.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke this morning to find you next to me for the first time. We had been waiting a long time for this day and I wasn't about to let the moment slip away without making it special and all the more memorable.

You looked so peaceful laying there with the covers just below your belly button which showed me a bit of your gorgeous hair that I longed to explore.

I slowly moved in towards you and just as I was about to kiss your lips, your eyes opened as you grabbed me and kissed me. As usual, it was absolute fire when you did so as our tongues met and played with eachother. We were so hungry for eachother as we had been waiting 7 years for this time of our lives. I could feel your dick was as hard as a rock as you lifted my nightie off and threw it onto the floor in one liquid movement.

I was now on top of you and quickly straddled you as you slowly pushed into me. Oh God it felt good. It felt like I was a virgin again as I hadn't been fucked in 10 long years. You were slow and shallow at first but soon I was dripping wet and you thrust hard into me all the way. I groaned with the slight pain but also with the pleasure which was electrifying every part of my body. We slowly built up a steady rhythm and then you started to fuck me harder and faster. I could hear our bodies slapping against eachother which made me all the more excited as you were also tonguing my nipples. Oh god I could feel it building up in me as we moved like animals building up to a crescendo. I can hear you groaning and that spurs me on as I scratch your back and come in an explosion just as you do also.

Oh bliss to be like this, but all the more so when after resting, we decided to move into the shower and explore eachother some more.

As the water started to hit my body, you grabbed the cake of soap and lathered me up with it, as you particularly concentrated on my tits and tummy whilst slowly rubbing my butt cheeks also. You told me that I was a dirty dirty girl and I needed a good cleaning...Oh God I am wet again, not just in the shower sense! We kissed for a bit and you then kneeled down in the shower, and separated my pussy lips with your ever exploring, yet tender fingers. As I felt your tongue on my clitoris I had to grab the wall behind me to prevent me from hitting the floor, as my knees were now jelly. You work wonders with your tongue moving up and down like I am your favourite flavour of icecream.. I can feel it delving into my pussy in and out and then back up to my clit as the orgasm begins to build up in me. Oh God I can't believe this is happening...it feels so right....I am pushing my pussy into your face as I begin to come and grab onto your hair as I grind away. I am now on the floor with you as we have one hell of a kiss and I feel hungry for a little icecream myself!

As you stand up, I see your hard dick standing to attention and it is just too much for a girl who hasn't tasted a good cock for a long time. I take you all the way in at first as you moan, but then pull you out and start to slowly lick the head as I make my way down the length of it and then back up again. My hand is pulling on you as I suck my way up and down your beautiful hard cock. My other hand is slowly massaging your balls and I know you are enjoying this as I can feel you thrusting into my mouth. I am now building up a steady rhythm as you grab a hold of my head with both of your hands and fuck my mouth hard and fast. I love the way you do that. I can feel you coming as your balls pull up hard against you and your dick starts to pulsate and spurt your jism into my throat. It tastes so good and it is this part that I love the most.

We have only just begun our journey of sexual fulfillment with eachother and I can't wait to do some more......we are amazing together.