Good Morning

Story Info
Danielle surprises Daddy before work.
1.3k words
4.03
148.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was nervous. The shaky, sweaty kind of nervous.

I got out of bed slowly. I kept the light off and listened for him. I could hear sounds coming from the kitchen. I glanced at the dim red numbers on my bedside clock. 6:42. He was probably making coffee. I slipped out of my nightgown and examined myself in the mirror.

I was fairly good looking. Not too thin, not too thick. Eighteen years old and perky in all the right places. Long brown hair almost to my tits and large, seductive doe eyes. I explored my body.

My nipples went erect almost immediately. I eyed myself up and down in the mirror until they rested on my bare pussy. I had shaved the night before to "prepare". I ran my fingers from my chest to my clit. The wetness surprised me. I had to save that for my daddy.

I quickly pulled my hand away and stepped back from the mirror. I brushed my hair and lined my eyes with a black pencil. Strawberry scented lipgloss was the finishing touch.

I looked at the clock again. 6:55. I had to get dressed. I pulled on a red plaid skirt and black calf-length stiletto boots. I was a Catholic schoolgirl gone very, very wrong. With one last glance in the mirror, I was ready.

I opened my bedroom door quietly and snuck down the hall. I could hear the sounds of the shower and my daddy's voice singing some old Sinatra tune. I smiled to myself and entered his bedroom.

I surveyed the scene. Of course she wouldn't be home. She was working weird shifts at the hospital. She didn't deserve daddy anyway. I peeked into her underwear drawer. White, flowers, and stripes. Yeah, I thought, that's sexy. I slid the drawer closed and positioned myself on the bed. And there went my nerves once again.

What if he doesn't want me? I thought. What if he sends me away, ashamed and embarrassed? No, Daddy wouldn't do that to me. I slid my hand under my skirt to ease my nerves. I used my other hand to flick my nipples. Without even realizing it, I slid two fingers into my pussy. My clit was rock hard and my thick, pink lips were getting good and wet when I heard his footsteps on the other side of the door. I reluctantly slid my fingers out of my pussy and sat up.

He opened the door and switched on the ceiling light, still oblivious to my presence. He looked delicious in that spot, just a light blue towel standing between me and euphoria. I let out a little squeal of delight. He spun around and stared at me, mouth agape.

"Hi, Daddy..." I covered my tits with my arms.

"Danielle, what are you...wearing? What are you doing in here?" He stared at me blankly.

"I'm sorry, Daddy. I just wanted to..." I let my voice trail off as I lifted my skirt just enough to expose the pinkness of my pussy.

"Danielle, you need to...you need to go..."

I pulled my skirt down and got off the bed. I slid past him and was about to leave when he put his arm out in front of me. He let his towel drop, exposing his huge, throbbing cock.

"Daddy, what're you..."

"You are a dirty little slut, aren't you?"

He stepped toward me, forcing me backward, until I fell onto the bed. He bent down over me, almost menacingly. Water from his hair dripped onto my face as he got closer and closer.

"Daddy, I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything. I'll leave and we can pretend like this never happened."

He slapped me hard in the face.

"Shut up, you little slut. You are a fucking little whore."

"Daddy, I don't like this. Please, Daddy. I'll just go." He put his hand over my mouth and tore my skirt off with his other hand.

"If you want me to stop, why are you so wet, Baby? Huh? Why is your kitty so wet?" He slid a finger into my throbbing pussy. And then another. I moaned, half in protest and half in pleasure.

"That's a good girl. If Daddy lets go of your mouth, do you promise to be quiet?" I nodded.

"Good girl." He dropped his hand away from my face and onto my left tit. He positioned himself over the lower half of my body. He put his head between my legs and breathed hard. I squirmed.

"Oh, Daddy..."

"Now, Honey. You promised me you'd be quiet. Can I trust you?" I nodded again. He breathed into my pussy again before plunging his tongue deep inside me.

"Oh!" It slipped out, I couldn't help it. He immediately stopped and sat up. A sort of rage had filled his eyes. He put one big hand around my throat and gripped tight.

"You promised Daddy you'd be quiet. You lied to Daddy. Daddy doesn't like lying little whores." I was afraid now.

"Daddy, I don't like this. I don't want to..." He squeezed tighter and I gagged.

"That's it." He kept one hand around my throat and used the other to pry open my legs.

"You know what happens to dirty lying little whores? They get fucked like dirty little lying whores." He thrust his cock at me. It dug sharply into my inner thigh. I cringed in pain and Daddy laughed. He didn't miss the second time. His cock slammed into my wide open pussy, hitting the back wall and practically rupturing my insides.

"Oh, Baby. That's such a good girl. Such a sweet pussy. It feels so good on Daddy's cock." He was thrusting faster and faster. My pink walls felt as if they were expanding. My entire pussy felt as though it were on fire.

Daddy took his hand from around my throat and stopped thrusting. He pulled himself from me and stood up.

"Get on your knees." I did just as he asked, my throat beginning to throb as a reminder to be obedient.

"Suck my cock. Put Daddy's cock in your mouth. I want you to know what your kitty tastes like." I parted my lips over the head of his penis and closed my eyes. He grabbed me by the hair and forced his shaft into my throat. I sputtered at first, surprised my how good my own pussy tasted. I started bobbing up and down on my daddy's cock, licking the sweet juices of my pussy and gulping them down my throat. He moaned and loosened his grip on my hair.

"Lay back again, Baby," he said after a while. I did as I was told.

"Wait," he said, "Bend over on your knees instead." I switched positions.

"That's good. Daddy wants to fuck his little girl like a dog. I promise you'll like it, Sweetheart." He held my pussy hole open and inserted himself inside me, more gently this time. He put one arm around my waist and massaged my clit with his free hand. "Oh, Daddy. That feels so good." I panicked. Please don't hurt me again, I thought, Please. His only response was to go deeper and faster. He was pumping my pussy like crazy. In and out. In and out. I'd never felt anything so amazing. I could feel my pussy tightening around Daddy's monstrous cock.

"I think I'm gonna cum, Daddy."

"Me too, Baby," he gasped, "Me too."

"You're going to cum in me, Daddy? Soon? I want you to fill my pussy up with your cum, Daddy."

"Oh Baby. Oh Baby. It's coming." He could barely speak. He was pumping and thrusting even harder and faster than before. I couldn't control myself any longer. I came. It was hard and instantly relieving.

"I'm cumming, Daddy!"

"I can feel you, Baby. Every drop of you." He kept pumping until I felt him explode. He moaned like I'd never heard before and then collapsed on top of me. We moved around so that I was lying in his arms.

"How was it, my beautiful little girl?"

"It was amazing, Daddy." I giggled.

"Maybe next time you'll let Daddy fuck your tight little ass?" he asked, casually.

"Next time?"

Daddy just smiled.