Good Morning

Story Info
The perfect way to start her day.
807 words
4
8.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The scorching heat spread throughout the room as the hot sunlight invaded the room. I stretched my sweaty body over the silk sheets, reaching over to feel the empty space where you had laid beside me. But I knew you were still there in the room. I could hear you softly breathing a few feet behind me.

I turned over to find you sitting at the end of the bed, just looking at me, that irresistible mischievous smile on your face. Your eyes scanned my naked figure, from my eyes, my lips, down my neck, my supple breasts, down to my navel, then settled between my legs. Your smile grew wider as your eyes seemed to burn into my flesh. I could feel my body tremble, a tingling sensation reach down to my sex.

I knew what you wanted, and as my hands came up to caress my breasts, I slowly spread my legs to give you a better view. You inhaled slowly as if trying to breathe in my scent. You simply continued to stare, your eyes suggesting what you wanted me to do. Obliging to your unspoken request, one hand slipped down from my breasts to my already wet slit. Your eyes met mine for a moment.

"Play with your clit." You didn't ask; you demanded. And I, your ever-obedient servant, would never object to your commands. I slipped my fingers deeper into the folds of my wet pussy. I quickly brushed my fingertips over my clit, sending a sudden rush of pleasure throughout my body, unconsciously releasing a soft moan from my lips. You watched intently as I continued to slowly rub my clit, my other hand still fondling my breast, my fingers softly pinching my nipples.

"That's a good girl," you praised, enjoying my little show. "You like that don't you? Playing with yourself in front of me?"

I moaned in response, nodding my head as I brought myself closer to climax. I looked over to you, the bulge in your sweats threatening to escape. Your eyes followed mine and the edge of your lips curled up mischievously. You began to pull down your sweats so painfully slow. "Is this what you want?" you teased. I licked my lips hungrily. You laughed. "Mmm, naughty girl. Tell me what you want. I want to hear you say it." Your voice was now rough, breathless. You looked directly into my eyes now, your hand slowly stroking your dick inside your sweats, the other reaching out to touch me for the first time.

"I want you in my mouth!" I begged desperately, without another thought. I wanted to reach out, pull your sweats down, fill my mouth with your hot long dick! But I quietly restrained myself, continuing to rub on my clit, harder and faster now.

You finally pulled off your sweats in one quick move, exposing your massive erection. "Is this what you want?" you asked, as you slowly stroked your dick. I nodded again, but said nothing, waiting for you to grant me permission. You were now on your knees, positioned between my legs. You slowly stroked the tip of your dick up and down my wet pussy as you continued to watch me rub my clit. "Is this where you want it?"

I was so lost, so close to the edge that I didn't care! I just wanted you inside me! I raised my hips, wanting to force you to slide inside me, but you pulled back. "Say it!" you demanded! "Tell me what you want!"

I was beyond restraint! My mind so gone now, I screamed out "I want you to fuck me!!"

In one quick movement, you thrust your hard dick deep into me, moaning loudly at the pleasure of my pussy wrapped tightly around you. There was nothing sweet and sensual about the way you fucked me! It was rough, wild, and uninhibited. I was yours to do what you would, but I knew you wanted me just as badly and you were as much under my control.

You buried your face in my shoulder to muffle the moans as I dug my nails into your back. You drove your dick deeper and harder into me with each thrust. It wasn't long until you finally brought me over the edge and my body shook uncontrollably against yours. I felt your body tense up and I knew you were close. I wrapped my legs around your hips, and in one quick moment, you moaned loudly, riding out the wave of pleasure of your orgasm, filling me with your warm seed. I held you tightly against my body as it all subsided, our heartbeats slowly returning to normal.

You buried your face back into my neck, kissing me softly. You brought your lips to my ear and softly whispered, "Good morning."