Good Morning

Story Info
Lisa explores, then tells me her story.
2.2k words
4.07
15.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rattz48
Rattz48
2 Followers

There was a knock at the door and as I was expecting Lisa to visit that morning I hurried to answer it. I had expected her earlier and almost given up on seeing her that day before work. She had to me she had an early chiropractic appointment and would probably stop by on her way in to work when she was finished. I was overjoyed to see it was her when I opened the door to let her in. She had this evil grin on her face and said she had something for me.

She came thru the door, I shut it and as I turned around she hugged me and gave me a deep kiss. It was very welcomed and I ran my hands over her back squeezing, saying the chiropractor must have done a great job. She said that he did a great job but that wasn't why she was smiling.

I was fresh from a shower that morning and still in my silky black pajamas, smelling a little good (I thought) and horny. She asked permission to suck my cock, dropping to her knees. I gave her permission and stood right there in the living room while she licked my cock and balls. Since I was so horny I only lasted about 10 minutes before the pressure built up in my loins and I told her I was ready to cumm. She just fastened her lips around the head of my cock and sucked even harder, just before I came (she could sense I was about to) she took me in her mouth down to my balls and I exploded deep in her throat. Being unable to swallow the whole load, some was dripping from her lips and running down her chin. I liked to kiss her right after she was through but she held me back and cleaned off her chin and face with her fingers sucking it all in.

She got to her feet, pulling my pajama bottoms up and led me into the bedroom, she had me lie back on the bed as she started to run the water in the tub in my room mentioning she'd want a nice warm bath soon. She came back around the corner pulling her shirt over her head then unfastening her bra to let her gorgeous tits loose. I started to question her about her excellent mood and she only said she would tell me if I'd please her while she explained (what choice did I have) I agreed and she started to remove her pants, that's when I noticed the special panties she had on. They were black latex and seemed to have 2 valves on them for some kind of attachment or something, she explained that they held 2 dildos that could be inflated inside her once they were in place.

She said she would continue if I would only start to eat her as she removed them and I couldn't touch the panties at all to let her do all the removing, again I agreed. She positioned herself over my chest and unbuckled the panties at the sides of her hips lowering the front to slowly unveil the dildo attached, then let some pressure out of it so she could ease it out of her pussy. I was licking her clit and lips as the dildo came out of her, it glistened in the light so I knew she had came while she blew me (she usually does) then she pushed the dildo into my mouth. It had a rather salty taste that was unusual for her and she asked if I liked it. Shaking my head yes I continued to clean all the slipperiness from it, she said she was glad I liked it and there was more inside of her. I listened (and continued to suck the dildo in my mouth) as she explained that after the chiropractor she stopped to see he friend Jeff at work and they decided he could take a couple of hours off to go to his house which was quite close by. His wife was out of town and he knew they wouldn't be disturbed, by this time I surmised that is was his jizz mixed with hers I was cleaning off her dildo. She removed the dildo from my mouth, folding back the panties out of the way so I could eat her some more. She was urging me to stick my tongue all the way up inside her to release "my present", slowly it ran out onto my tongue and chin to which I lapped up as much as possible before sticking my tongue in again to release more.

She continued her explanation of her morning by saying that unknown to her, Jeff had called a friend from his car and invited him to join them at his house. He knew she was basically submissive, wouldn't complain and wanted to treat her to DP! When they arrived at his house her stripped off all her clothes then tied her on her back to the headboard leaving her legs free. He straddled her chest and pushed his cock into her mouth as he put the blindfold on her, then face-fucked her for what she said seemed like ages. He got up from the bed for a moment and told her he'd be right back (later she found out he had gone to answer the door to let his friend in) than came back in and straddled her chest again, so she thought. The cock was slightly different to her bigger around and a bit longer, the she felt a tongue on her pussy with some hands on her thighs, which she knew couldn't all be from the same person (by the way one was sitting on her chest feeding her) she started to squirm enjoying being eaten and sucking cock.

A couple of more nice sticky globs of jizz came out of her as I licked and sucked as I wondered exactly who's cumm I was sucking down my eager throat. She continued to tell me about the experience explaining that they changed places a few times until they were both very hard and she was very horny. They both got off the bed and Jeff released her wrists from the headboard and told her about the treat she was about to receive, one of them got on his back on the bed as Jeff told her not to remove or fuss with the blindfold as he didn't want her to know who else was going to be inside her. She explained that she was so horny and they were being quiet except for the moans of pleasure as she mounted the one lying on the bed and the other moved up in between his legs behind her. I had totally sucked all the cumm from her cunt and cleaned her up very good with my tongue when she raised up her ass, slid the other dildo out of her ass as she turned around on my chest so she was facing my cock and pushed the one from her ass into my mouth. It seemed to have even more stickiness to it than the one from her pussy.

I licked it and sucked it clean as she continued her story about the cock now entering her ass, as well as the one already in her pussy. I could tell she was getting very excited either from relaying her story or from my tongue or possibly both because the juices were flowing out of her pussy onto my chin, neck and chest soaking me. She was telling me about the burn she felt in her asshole as whomever was back there kept pushing forward slowly until he was balls deep in her ass, the one fucking her pussy was getting a good thrust every time the man in back would pull out a little to thrust forward again. The dildo in my mouth was clean and I pushed it out with a pop, she giggled even though she couldn't see, she knew I wanted to get to the cream inside her ass. She was slowly stroking my cock back to a hard state (it had gone limp after my blow job) as I stuck my tongue deep in her ass to release the cream from it's secret hiding place. This jizz had no salty taste at all in fact it was a combination of sweet and musky, I enjoyed the search for more and more jizz in her ass for at least 10 to 15 minutes trying to get every drop out.

She explained that the man in her pussy was now pounding pretty good and the man behind her increased his speed to try and match his inward stroke to the other mans outward strokes. The man behind couldn't hardly last as long as the one in her soaking, slippery pussy and pumped his jizz deep into her ass before the man on his back could finish, he stayed in her ass until he went soft she said then got up of the bed so she started to concentrate on getting the man on his back off.

She felt the dildo being pushed into her slippery asshole just before the man underneath started filling her pussy with his hot jizz. He kept pumping and pumping, moaning loudly as he came when he finished and went soft the man behind inserted the second dildo into her cunt. She sat up on her knees as the two men buckled her into the panties then pumped the dildos up to hold the jizz in. She got up from the bed and they finished adjusting everything so the panties were doing their job when she realized there was only one of them left, Jeff. Removing her blindfold and forcing her to her knees he allowed her to clean his cock off and she said she still couldn't tell which hole he was in. So in between licks I asked if she knew who it was or even who's jizz I was eating out of her ass, she replied no to both questions as she squirmed around on my face.

So there I was lying on my back, two loads of man gravy either in my throat or smeared all over my face wondering where it came from. My tongue was still deep in her ass as she climaxed again, juices flowing everywhere on my face, chin, neck and chest. I told her how very excited I was to see her smiling so and asked if Jeff said anything about the panties before she left, she replied he had, he told her the other man had purchased them on the way over because they knew she'd be coming to see me soon after she left his house (she mentioned her plans while they were still where he worked) he mentioned that although he had to get back to work she was to meet me as planned, suck me off and tease me some before she told me what was going on and he wanted her to call him at work later that day and tell him all about my reactions.

She got off my chest and asked if I was angry or hurt, I told her to take a look at my cock and it would give her the answer. I was standing straight out at attention begging for her touch. Then she asked since I was such a good sport cleaning her up after two other guys had fucked her at the same time, what she could do to/for me to make it up to me. I told her I had fun cleaning out her sticky cunt and asshole and nothing had to be done to make it up to me except to let me listen to her call to Jeff to report my reactions.

I got up from the bed and went into the bathroom to take a piss, she followed me asking to help. I said no problem, she turned me around dropped to her knees and sucked my softening cock into her mouth. I responded by getting hard again and it was making it kind of hard to release my pee, she kept sucking and sucking then took a finger and slid it up my ass. She touched my prostate and I didn't know whether I was cumming or pissing, everything flowed out so fast it splattered all over her face and tits, the volume was just too much for her mouth to keep in. After my legs stopped shaking we got into the tub to relax for a while and she asked if there was anything I didn't want Jeff to know or if there was anything I wanted to ask him. I replied no, in fact you can tell him I'm here listening to you and how horny the whole thing had gotten me. She asked what about who's jizz was where or who the other guy was, to which I replied it was more erotic not knowing who's jizz I was eating from which hole but if she needed to know to go ahead and ask, she decided it wasn't very important but she wanted to ask Jeff if I knew the other man and whether he knew who was about to be eating his cumm from her nice warm holes.

We toweled off and went to lie down on the bed and as we did I handed her the cordless phone and put it on speaker so I could listen to her as she told our friend Jeff about my fun.....but that's another story in itself.

Rattz48
Rattz48
2 Followers