Good Morning?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nature took charge of the decision and I started to piss, I am sure she could feel my piss as it squirted into her ass, more and more I peed into her.

She did not say a word just held her position with my cock now limp in her ass.

I slowly with drew my now limp cock and she rolled over on her back and smiled up at me.

"Wow, that was great......I love getting fucked up my ass."

"But nobody has ever pissed there before"

I got up and reached down and helped her up on her feet.

I hugged her, and squeezed her ass as I we hugged and caressed out bodies.

"Wow that was wonderful." I said.

"OH FUCK" she squealed and rushed for the bathroom.

She must have made it in time as she was sitting on the toilet when I arrived in the bathroom.

I turned on the shower and she got up and joined me there and we soaped down our bodies and rinsed them dried them and staggered to the bed room and fell into a sound sleep.

12