Good Morning, Goodbye

Story Info
A night of passion in the Days Inn Hotel.
1.7k words
3.07
17.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lighting up the parking lot of the Days Inn Motel were the blue and white lights of a cop car. The police called on the motel frequently as the homeless often wandered into the lobby. Usually they were seeking warmth and didn't bother anyone. But the cops still visited. So said the desk clerk when Victoria Boone and Roi Smith had checked in downstairs.

Upon entering room 216, the flashing cast a nefarious strobe into the dim space. The out-of-focus buildings across the street lit up periodically from the glow, revealing the seedy part of downtown Raleigh, an urban desert at night.

Suitably furnished, the room consisted of a king bed with a Caribbean-colored comforter and cheap wooden headboard flanked by a side table with a bedside lamp and digital alarm clock. In front of the bed sat an armoire with a small cable TV, an empty mini fridge and three drawers. There was a taupe armchair in the corner opposite the bathroom door. By the door was a simple wooden desk and straight-back chair. A single painting hung above the bed - the average Impressionist-style corporate print. It depicted a canyon.

Victoria quickly dropped her weekender bag on the desk near the door. Gathering an inventory of the room, she declared, "We're in a hotel room."

Striding across to the window, she drew the curtains and shut out the world. When she turned around, Roi had dropped his backpack on the desk chair and was already busy uncorking the Merlot they had picked up at the convenience store. She stood watching him from across the room.

The sleeves of his sweater slipped down his arms as he turned the corkscrew and wrestled the cork from the bottle. Victoria saw the strength in his hands as he gripped the bottle and the tenderness as he poured the glasses. She walked over to grab the wine, downing it in one forceful chug.

Roi was a bottle ahead. But still finished his glass quickly. She had one more, but Victoria felt that if she continued the night might get sloppy. It was the last night she would see him before she left. Or possibly ever.

Not see in the traditional sense, for sure. She felt confident that they would meet again either back in Raleigh or some other spot in the world. But the way they were together in this moment and over the last few weeks would be an intangible memory beginning tomorrow night. It may burn or fade, but still, memories are just air.

The moment her body left town everything would change. Friends with benefits once again just friends. The transition could be smooth or painful, only time would tell.

But tonight was not for friendship. Tonight their bodies were meeting each other in the dark spaces where they found a connection they hadn't known existed in the purely intellectual space they had previously occupied as platonic friends.

Roi looked around and predictably flipped the TV on. He always had something playing in the background when they were together.

"They got cable doe. Hold on, I'm gonna need a minute."

Victoria laughed at Roi as he plopped down on the bed to watch, flipping through the channels.

"Okay, we pay for a hotel room to fuck and you're going to watch cable. Of course."

"Give me a minute! You don't even understand."

Victoria didn't understand nor did she care. She just got on the bed beside him and rested her head on his chest, nonchalantly stroking her torso and pretended to pay attention to the TV. The tight grip of the corset beneath her clothes dug into her waist. She breathed faster than normal in smaller breaths. Roi's heartbeat thump-thump-thumped beneath her.

"Enough of the TV."

Victoria rubbed Roi's pants leg, running her fingers over the smooth black leather from his knee to his hip. Turning over, she nibbled on his ear, blew and whispered, "Fuck me."

"If that's what you want," Roi replied curtly.

Whipping his body on top of hers, Roi's tongue found Victoria's and soon their tongues tussled, only breaking apart as shirts were lifted above heads.

"Oh. So, you dressed up." As Roi eyed her bodysuit, he quietly took his nose ring out and laid it on the side table. His thoughts were impenetrable.

"Just a bit."

Backing off the bed, Victoria shimmied out of her pants so that she was just left in the black lingerie. She turned around so that Roi would be staring at her from behind as she increased the volume on the TV. They would be loud.

"Come use me."

"Oh, I will."

Crawling back onto the bed on all fours, Victoria edged up towards Roi and kissed his soft lips before biting the lower lip and moving downward. Alternately, she kissed and bit random spots on his torso, always moving lower. The gentle bites left no trace on Roi's dark skin.

Victoria began the process of pulling off Roi's pants, bringing them down to his knees. The boxers came down, as well. Her mouth bent down to kiss Roi's two-toned cock before he was fully naked. Licking only for a brief moment, she finished taking his pants off and unsnapped the crotch of her panties.

The moment of penetration is one of the sweetest sensations. Life is spent in a constant state of anticipation. No matter what activity, there is always only the briefest of instants where that longing is satiated. To Victoria, the first prick was always the most intimate moment. It was the second pretensions faded away. Two bodies in the throes of the primal instinct took over. With the right partner, all thoughts ceased.

Saddled on top, Victoria slowly lowered herself onto Roi. She gasped as the space inside filled up. Victoria's mind went blank to all but the overwhelming desire to have Roi impale her again and again and again and again.

Leaning forward, Roi wrapped his arms around her and dug his fingernails into her skin, holding on and scratching hard. The slight tingle of pain intertwined and intensified the pleasure below.

"Bite me!" Roi groaned.

Victoria's teeth chomped down as hard as she dared, fearing to draw blood. Her fingers clawed deeper, as well. Not just fucking, but also fighting. At this, Roi flipped her onto the bed and thrust hard from behind, pulling her hair.

They fucked for a long time that night, in several positions and with a few breaks. In one position, Roi had total control of her body and mind - nothing existed but the two of them. She felt like she was flying and laughed exuberantly.

At the end when there was nothing left, the two bodies laid exhausted on top of the sheets. The comforter was on the floor and no pillows were left on the bed. Both were staring at the ceiling, breathing heavily. Victoria felt empty and happy and safe. She got up to pee.

"Come cuddle girl."

Climbing into the bed, Victoria pulled the covers back with her. When she was sideways, Roi put his arm around her and they stood still, thinking their own thoughts. For her part, Victoria was filing the memory away into her reserves to be able to recall at will.

She pushed all thoughts of the future away, willing herself to focus on the imprint of Roi's body against hers and the tingling sensation coursing through her body. Tomorrow was another matter.

After staying up for hours talking, Victoria and Roi had fallen asleep sometime around 4 A.M. Victoria woke up before Roi and turned to look at his body. He lay uncovered and with the sunlight filtering in through the curtains, his scars visible. They decorated his torso and arms - a lingering reminder of a painful adolescence.

Victoria briefly wondered if it was only those with scars who enjoyed pain. Did the past pain make it more desirable or do people who like pain seek out the scars in the first place?

Though they'd been friends for a couple years, Victoria had only discovered Roi's pain recently. She had made assumptions about him based on his behavior in public. How different was this vulnerable man asleep beside her then the fantasy she had imagined him to be. They were two souls simultaneously breaking and healing each other.

Would either of them have begun the sex if Victoria hadn't been moving away? Why, oh why, did they begin and why, oh why, did it have to stop? Victoria appreciated the bitter irony of leaving Raleigh right as she began to feel as if she was home at last.

Despite the fact that she was still there physically, it felt as if a steamroller was running her out of town. The plane ticket was bought, her apartment was let, and job gone. The movement forward was mechanical. The brief excitement she felt in the beginning had faded and now only observed a dull dread, but vowed to hide it like the rest of the pain she kept under lock and key. Except when...

"I wonder if he'll remember saying he loved me," thought Victoria. He had said "If you weren't leaving..." and then trailed off, but what did it mean. Conveniently not clarifying, Roi could have meant anything. Neither of them would take that terrifying dip into the "conversation" of what their relationship was, so there were only implicit messages. Victoria and Roi were equally terrified of tethering themselves to another human who could fracture them again, not realizing the twisting web that extended already.

But the truth was that Victoria knew she loved him. It wasn't that she loved him before they had begun sleeping together, but she had always felt a terrifying thrill when he was near - a purely chemical response kept secret in the depths of her mind. One that only the honesty induced by alcohol eventually released.

Victoria wanted to shake Roi awake. She wanted to demand of him - "Do you really love me?!"

She wanted him to beg her to stay. But she panicked at the power his response would have over her life. Instead, she looked at Roi's almost divine caramel face and ran her fingers over his hair tenderly. Sighing, she laid back down, curling her body close to his and shut her eyes.

An hour later, Roi's alarm woke the sleeping bodies. The digital clock beside the bed read, "7:45." Roi's eyes opened first and looked at Victoria's half-asleep figure.

"Mmm. Good morning."