Good Morning India Ch. 02

Story Info
Second week of Kira's awakening.
6.7k words
3.84
36.1k
11

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 11/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

The bus dropped Dan and Kira in front of Kyrhan's house. Kira was in a sorry state. Although he knew that they were invited by Kyrhan, maybe because he was jealous of her acquaintance with the powerful official, Rajiv had suddenly changed her routine. For the previous last bus rides, he had offered Kira for fifty dollars to four or five bus passengers during their last hour of bus ride. they had her during a quarter of an hour each. This time, Rajiv had closed the small dining room in the base floor of their two decker bus from 2 PM. They were scheduled to arrive around 4PM. Rajiv had organized for her coming home a gang bang with eight paying customers plus himself and Dan. This time all the participants would be together in the same room. Maybe he had wanted to shame in public Kira's husband but he had failed. Dan had watched avidly the scene.

Rajiv had prevented Kira to take off her saree. He had simply made her on her back on the table without even a cushion for her head. He had pushed up her choli and lifted the hem of her saree to exhibit her shaven cunt. Kira had not tried to resist or hinder his preparation. Rajiv had opened his fly and told everyone that they could fuck her cunt, her mouth and her tits at will. He proposed the attendants to give her a cum bath at the end. They loved the idea and tried their best. Some used her mouth or her cunt on their own while the other ones watched them. Other tried to double teamed her mouth and her cunt. They seemed to enjoy it and Kira seemed to find there her own pleasure from the moans and screams that she emitted. Two attendants proposed fifty more dollars for her ass but Rajiv forbid it. At least, he was still fearing Kyrhan's wrath.

The curtains had been left wide open and the other buses honked when they saw a woman being fucked mercilessly in full view. It was an unusual spectacle in the somewhat conservative India. Fortunately, there were no cops on the road. At the end of the ride, Kira had sperm globs everywhere on her belly, her tits, her face, her hair and her saree was sticky with sperm. Her choli has been used by one of the men to wipe her overflowing cunt and his own cock. It was covered too by a white goo. Kira looked as if she has just been raped by a team of bikers. Rajiv threw her out of the bus in Dan's arms. Her breasts were naked Rajiv threw the choli to Kira and the bus departed in front of bewildered passers by..

Dan helped her to a somewhat secluded place surrounded by a few trees. A few young men ogled Kira from a distance. Kira did her best to wipe away the goo on her face, breasts and tummy and to clean as much as possible her soiled and hopelessly torn choli.

There was a guard at the house entrance. He allowed Dan to enter but forbid Kira to get in.

- You are reeking with cum. Go and wash yourself before asking to be allowed in Prince Kyrhan's home, slut.

The man was stubborn but Kira had no choice. Dan had to enter and contact Kyrhan to let her in. Ten minutes later, the guard telephone rang.

- Hello! Oh, Prince, it's the guard on duty! Yes a woman in rags, covered with sperm. OK. She has to take the servant's entrance in the back of the house. I will tell her.

The guard was just a bit less disdainful.

- The Prince has guests in his lobby. You may not enter the main door but you can enter through the staff door in the back of the house. Your friend will await you there.

- Is it far?

- Half a mile, I am afraid. Now get away, you are oozing fluids and soiling the floor. If you were not so dirty, I would have told you to wash it.

The walk was not very long but she had to face the contempt of many men and especially women along the sidewalks. When she passed a building in construction, her hand was snatched by a strong arm and she was pulled inside. She screamed in fear.

- Hush, Kira, it's just me, Rajiv.

- Oh Rajiv, you scared me to death and I hate you for having thrown me out of the bus in this story state.

- Just a part of your training. You have to accept any abuse from your husband.

- You are not my husband!

- I would have loved to, but Kyrhan has been specific : I was to act in the most unkind fashion. Now you will have to accept anything and even worse from the man in charge of you.

- Worse?

- Yes : But I had not finished with you. You are in for the ultimate humiliation I can conceive. On your knees on the ground!

Kira was so much used to obey every whimsy from Rajiv that she jumped on her knees with her hands crossed behind her back as she had been trained. She opened her lips in a perfect O, preparing for just another blow job like those Raj had imposed on her during the previous days. Raj dutifully opened his fly, taking his huge cock in his hands. He aimed it toward her mouth then stopped short. Kira was surprised. She had expected Rajiv's lingam (she was beginning to use Indian words) in her mouth, unless he wanted to spew on her face once more.

Kira froze when she felt a powerful jet hit her directly on the chin then in her open mouth. She swallowed not to choke. The bastard was peeing on her. She felt paralyzed and did not attempt to flee the yellow stream until it drained itself. Rajiv pushed his cock in her mouth.

- You may thank me. I have rinsed your face from semen. OK your saree is now wet with pee but you have just two hundred yards to walk to reach your destination. See you Monday morning at 7 AM precisely at Kyrhan s door. And quit this building soon. I have paid the workers for a quarter of an hour. If they come back before you leave, they may keep even a pee dripping slut like you for another couple of weeks.

When he left, she followed him in a hurry and run for the house entrance. Her clothes were clinging to her body and leaving droplets of smelling liquid but she did not care any more. She was sobbing and crying. Dan and Kyrhan were waiting in front of the house.

- Ahhh, Kira! Where have you been? You needed so much time to arrive here? but you stench horribly!

- It's Rajiv. He caught me on the way and pushed me in a building site. He told me that the cum bath was to humiliate me, to train me to accept any humiliation from you Dan and I suppose from you, Kyrhan, too. and he peed on my face as the ultimate humiliation as he told me.

- Rajiv seems to be very rough but the treatment seems effective. Look at you.

Kira realized that she had not jumped in their arms for comfort. She had fallen on her knees in front of them and reported her adventure with her eyes closed, her head bent nearly to touch their shoes. Her nipples were engorged and taut. She could not deny being inordinately excited. Kyrhan took the initiative.

- If you are so much turned on by humiliation, we will give you aplenty. Now get in. Dan, you take her to the car washing area. You hose her thoroughly to clean the mess. Use cold tap water. It will cool her somewhat. Don't forget to hose her cunt. Push the plastic tube inside her to her cervix and rinse her mouth

- And for her hair?

- I will have hair soap delivered to you in a minute. When she is clean, discard her saree, her petticoats and her blouse. I want her in my office in a quarter of an hour.

- What clothes must she put on?

- A woman who had withstood a cum bath, public exposure and a pee bath should not have problems to walk through my house in front of the whole staff, don't you think so, Kira?

Kira nodded absent mindedly. A quarter of an hour later, Dan entered Kyrhan's office with his naked wife on tow.

- Please, take a seat, Dan. No you, Kira, you remain standing.

- Yes, sir

- Have you really found your place in the universe? Do you think that Sir would be adequate to address me? Don't forget I am training you to be a perfect wife for my friend Dan.

- I know, Master.

- It's better! Now Dan will leave us until tomorrow morning. Ranu is waiting just behind this door. You are lucky, Dan. She seems to have developed a crush on you. She has booked tables at some of the best restaurants of the city and to a spectacle the two of you will appreciate, I am sure of it. Bye

- Thank you, sir. See you later, Kira love.

When he opened the door to leave, they could hear a scream of pleasure and the ruffle of feet toward the door. Ranu was really waiting for Dan in earnest. Kira felt a new jolt of jealousy thinking of the prim and proper Ranu who had escaped the cum bath as well as the water sports. Kyrhan must have been able to read in her mind as he told her:

- Don't be jealous. In one week, you will have again your Dan totally for yourself and remember he has to face limitations with Ranu. He may use her mouth, her tits or her ass but I have strictly forbidden him to use her virgin cuntÉ I intend to deflower her myselfÉ

- But you are her uncle!!

- Not so important in this country. I deflowered also her sister you met at her marriage as I will deflower you tonight!

- AhÉ You decided to do it todayÉ Isn't it a bit late at more than forty five to be deflowered?

- There is a Chinese proverb saying that late blossoms are the most beautiful.

- Will it hurt?

- Any defloration begins by some pain and ass defloration is always the most painful. But ass defloration at forty five needs not to be more painful than at eighteen like Ranu. It just takes longer. A side advantage with you is that you will probably remain tighter than she is for the rest of your life. I intend to often enjoy your tight arsehole in the coming years until my death.

A scream of ecstasy echoed in the adjoining room and interupted him.

- Your husband Dan has jumped on the opportunity. I imagine he is at this very instant ramming Ranu's ass. Imagine yourself screaming in such a delighted tone tomorrow and everyday for the years to come. I associate such screams with those of a woman giving birth.

- Shut up, you give me regrets.

- Why?

- Dan and myself are too old to have babies and I will not be able to soon.

- Rubbish! Oriental and Occidental medicine have found ways around. If that is a problem for you, I will have my own doctor treat you next week before you leave for France. You will be able to deliver babies for at least ten years. But at a condition!

- Which one?

- You will stop immediately any contraceptive treatment and let nature work with you. Dan will have the first honor then I will require the same privilege at least twice. I have had no children, no official ones at least.

- It would be an honor for me to give as many children he wishes to my master. I half expected before today that you would tell me to throw away my pills to take advantage of one of the last opportunities to impregnate me.

- Good. You are beginning to feel really Indian : we think here that women are on Earth to serve their men AND to provide them with many children. The empty womb of a healthy pretty woman is an offense to all mankind in my idea.

Kira felt elated at the idea of giving birth again to babies, especially for her beloved husband and for the man who had opened for her a completely new life. Before meeting Kyrhan, she would have laughed at the idea of fucking other men or having anal relations and now she was regularly fucked by Rajiv she did not like but appeared to be a good trainer according to Kyrhan who had takn her so many times not counting the twenty or thity men Rajiv had offered her to in two weeks and she was quite sure that she would be ass fucked royally in a few hours. She had wanted to come to India and it had changed dramatically her life in a matter of a few days.

- What am I to do, Master? Shall I put on a new saree or remain naked? Do you want I take your beautiful Lingam in my mouth or in my cunt?

- No dear! Go and take a bath, wash your hair. Try to have your best appearance tonight. You will officially represent India this evening. I will have the most beautiful saree I have found brought in the bed room in a minute. It will be my gift to you. Would you also be kind enough to wear tonight some of my family best jewelry. A superb woman in the most beautiful outfit and the richest baubles is a sure way to impress people, even if some of them are friends.

Kyrhan went to the bed room to help her choose the adequate pieces of jewellery. Some of the gems were mind boggling with a perfect emerald bigger than Kira's fist, a necklace with a big diamond that irradiated. Nothing seemed too beautiful for him. Kira did not choose the biggest items but those which best complimented her skin, head or her saree. Kyrhan did not find anything to improve. He got impressed by Kira's flair to adorn her body.

- I wonder, master, if I am to suffer any other humiliations today?

- I know that humiliations are a powerful stimulant for you. To answer your question, you will, most certainly but it will touch more your mind than your body. No cum or pee bath for you today and I don't intend to expose you in public as Rajiv has done. But it may be an idea for future adventures.

- In your hands, Master, or for Dan's pleasure, I feel very adventurous now.

They took the Limousine while the sun began to decline. Kira was puzzled to discover they entered a military air base. A soldier asked for their papers. Kira had none on her but Kyrhan presented her an ID card she had never had in her hand. The sentinel saluted and Kira felt on her skin the sizzling intensity of his eyes. That man desired her above any woman at that moment. The feeling made her quim wet. She just wished that Kyrhan did not expose her to too much temptation as she was still naked under her saree and blouse. Her master had chosen a tiny form fitting choli wth no bra. The saree was made in a flimsy fabric that would have revealed anything she wore. Even her petticoats have been made in some ethereal material. Kyrhan had made her show her navel displaying as much as possible her perfect tummy. The global effect was spectacular : you could see occasional glimpses of her legs through the sari or the full shape og her legs when she passed in front of a strong light but nothing more. A really sexy and glamour outfit .

Kyrhan had chosen for her impossibly high stilettos more then four inches high. They were unexpectedly comfortable and she was beginning to walk confidently with them. She perfectly knew that the high heels would elongate her calves, make her appear more slender. as well as push back her bottom and push forward her tits. In addition, Kyrhan kept remembering her to push back her shoulders and present her breasts while hollowing her belly. Difficult to combine the poses but she mastered it better and better.

The flight was about one hour with just small talk between them. They landed at an airport she learned was New Delhi, India's capital. A car waited along the plane and drove to the city opera. Kyrhan held out his hand to help her climb out of the car. Public contact was not a suitable behavior in India but he nonetheless offered her his arm as soon as they were in the building

- Kira, you are now officially Kira Chowdhury, my personal assistant and we represent India for the opening of the year of France. I will present you to the French Ambassador in a minute. I suppose you have never met him?

- No, Master

- Hush, this evening, just call me Sir or Prince. After all, it's my official title. Ah, your face will appear on many TV sets in the country and quite a few in the world. So SMILE!!!

- Understood, Prince! I love you.

- First time you use the L word about me, who has brought so much havoc in your life with Dan.

- Dan is Kheyrah's beloved husband but you are Kira Chowdhury's boss and master but this night, she will be the only one present at this event.

- Let's make our entrance. Here he is! Good evening my dear friend!

- Hello, Prince, we were expecting you any time but you are accompanied by a gorgeous lady I have never met. Good evening, milady.

- Good evening, sir.

- May I present you my assistant Kira Chowdhury. She speaks a rather good French. She has so few occasions to practice. May I propose that you chat with her in French only. Kira, I strictly forbid you to speak in English or even in hindi tonight, except with me, for sure.

Every one laughed at what they thought a joke. Kira was grateful toward Kyrhan : her english was still not perfect and her Hindi was inexistent. She would have revealed the forgery in minutes. She had just to include in her first sentences a few inappropriate words. The ambassador just had a hint of a diplomatic smile then. So she asked him to correct her whenever she made a mistake. This had the consequence that the ambassador saw her as a very sensitive and intelligent woman.

Rapidly, Kira made less and less errors. All the French staff members present were fascinated by this mature but still very pretty woman who spoke so well French. The Ambassador asked Kyrhan whether it would be possible to have her attend some commissions where French experts presented reports. Someone speaking so fluently French and for sure English and Hindi would be invaluable. Kyrhan had to decline.

- I fear it would be shortly impossible. My assistant would like to discover France. She has already found someone who will lodge her : Dan FÉ and his wife in MÉ Kira is planning to remain there one year but there is the problem of the French visas.

- Just send me her passport.

- I happen to have it in my purse.

- Perfect, Prince. Give it to me. II will take charge of everything. You will have the passport ready in two or three days..

- You are very kind.

After the representation, there was a ball at the Embassy. There were maybe three or four hundred guests attending including many women. Kira was one of the few who wore traditional sarees and was quite at ease with it. She was the center of a group of European women who were fascinated by the glamour of her dress and by the richness of the gems she was wearing.

Kyhran explained that Kira had chosen them among his own family jewelry. They gasped and watched her with different eyes. He whispered to Kira :

- Now they are sure that we are lovers. These baubles have last been worn by my mother or my grandmother fifty years ago and should be worn only by family members according to the tradition.

- Am I not some sort of a family member as I have already agreed to provide you with at least two children, master.

- Don't be so sure of the number of children you signed for : my mother and my grand mother produced twins several times.

- You will be put to the test in a year or so, if Dan agrees. But do not forget it s the woman who produces the eggs, master.

- Granted. I am sure Dan will agree and if he hesitates, I will require Ranu s help.

- Beg your pardon?

- Clearly Dan and Ranu are fond of one another. I may offer Dan to breed Ranu while I breed you.

- Two times?

- Why not if they care for it? But two years is a long way from now. Enjoy this evening and think to what will be the day epilogue for both of usÉ

- My ass?

- On targetÉ

And enjoying the evening, she did. Kira appeared extremely popular with most of the male guests. The dances were quite conventional with few modern rythms. For every dance, Kira had several suitors from very young to rather old and all had large smiles when they took her back to her chair where a group waited her return. Kira never had the occasion to sit. She just had time to take a sip before being called for another dance. She took special care to keep one dance on four (all the slow numbers, most salsas and paso dobles) for Kyhran and half that for the Ambassador (mostly waltzes). With Kyrhan, she always danced as if she was floating on a cloud and all their figures matched perfectly as if they had rehearsed together for years. Every one was transfixed watching them dance.

When Kyrhan decided to leave, the ambassador renewed his promise to have the visa ready for Kira. Kyrhan whispered to Kira :

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12