Good Morning India Ch. 04

Story Info
Second adventure of Kira in Paris.
5.9k words
3.81
30.7k
14
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 11/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

Fourth volume of Kira s adventures

Kira is a mature but still very pretty French woman who had always been fascinated by India. At last, she had the opportunity to visit the country with her husband Dan. They were invited to an Indian wedding in a wealthy and influent family. They met there the Prince Kyrhan who decided to show Kira all the aspects of the life of an Indian woman and train her to be a perfect Indian wife for her husband. He took a particular interest in her sexual training, taking himself her anal cherry and having her service several different men every day.

At the end of their travel, Kyrhan had Kira treated to allow her to bear babies again. He gave her Indian passport and ID card to the name of Kira Chowdhury. She would use this identity whenever she visited India

Kira and her husband had just fastened their belts for the lift off when a flight attendant arrived to their seats.

- Miss Chowdhury?

Kyrhan had completed his scheme to have her travel under the identity he had given her. During the last days he had multiplied the phone calls to train her, even at the restaurant. She now was used to reply when Miss Chowdhury was appealed and not to move when Mrs F., her real name was called upon. She had to get back home before she went crazy.

- Yes. Is there a problem?

- No, Miss. I have a parcel for you from prince Kyrhan.

The attendant handed Kira a small bag. She waited for the lift off to open the bag. She looked at the content and could not repress her laughter. Dan was curious :

- Why are you laughing, honey?

- Kyrhan is a lecherous old bastard.

- I am sure of it. What is this new prank?

- It s a big tube of KY jelly. With a small letter, wishing we would empty the tube before landing in Paris and remembering me to follow his instructions to the letter.

- Do you intend to?

- For sure. I don t want to fall back in our routine before our departure. I will abide strictly to his orders and I will require your willing participation in all aspects.

- I will help you as much as I can

- Good. You know he had specified that you could ass fuck me as soon as the plane had lifted off. It has. So there is no reason to delay it. I yearn to have you fill my ass with your spunk and I took the butt plug so I will keep all your sperm.

They went to the toilets and got in together as soon as the road was clear. The cabin was rather cramped but Kira just pressed herself against the sink, bending forward to the waist until her forehead came in contact with the mirror. She pushed out her legs as far as she could, then she froze.

- I am ready, master!

- I am not your master! I am your husband

- You are now my Lord and Master. I am your Indian wife, ready to do anything you may require from me with no complaint or condition. Kyrhan has entrusted me to you. So from now on, you are my Master. Now here is the Jelly tube. I am ready to be buggered by you, Master. Do it now and do it hard. I will not scream.

Dan began by bunching up her saree and push up the petticoats she was wearing underneath. She was still abiding to Kyrhan s instructions as she wore no knickers. Dan noted she was valiant but she had not so much experience. Kyrhan had taken her anal cherry just a week ago. He had used her several times during the last four days and Dan had gathered that Kyrhan had offered her to a pilot and his second in command when they went to New Delhi but she should be back to normal now. He anticipated some difficulties when he would attempt to ram her ass hole so he used plenty of jelly to prepare her.

When Dan tried to push the cream in with his finger, he had expected to find it very tight in fear of his intromission. He was dumbfounded when he found Kira s arse totally relaxed. She had sufficient control of herself to make it even slightly open to welcome his finger. She moaned in pleasure when he began to move it back and forth to lubricate her perfectly. Dan coated his cock generously and presented its tip to her puckered hole. Kira pushed back and Dan was amazed seeing her anus expanding in proportion to his shaft. He had not to use so much force to enter her up to his balls but immediately she clamped her sphincter around his cock. The pressure was getting painful and he groaned when suddenly she released him completely.

Kira had mastered a complete command of her sphincter in such a little time and she clearly wanted to milk her husband dry. He let her proceed and just enjoyed her masterful demonstration. He exploded in her anus and Kira followed a few seconds later. She reminded him before he withdrew from her ass hole to push in the plug as fast as possible not to soil her saree. He complied and they exited quite discreetly.

When they came back to their seats, Kira was in the mood for chatting joyfully.

- Darling, we were quite cramped but it was so good. We will wait for you to recover. Would you mind to try again in an hour or so. I think that I love it better than in my cunt, now.

- OK, Honey, I will take a nap. Wake me when it is time to try again.

One hour later, she woke him by taking his shaft in her hand under the cover and caressing him delicately. His cock expanded and became very hard after just a few solicitations that augured well about their second round.

Effectively, Dan rammed her ass marvelously and a long time before he spurted his come profusely inside her. As she had been thoroughly trained, she waited for her husband s complete fulfillment before taking her own pleasure.

This time, Dan was completely exhausted. Kira even had to help him to his seat. He was snoring before she had fastened his belt. She was on the point of taking her own seat when the passenger opposite to her on the aisle caught her wrist. She looked at his face. He was an Indian and he had a luscious smile that overwhelmed her. He stood up, bent to retrieve the KY jelly tube from her table and took the direction of the toilets, drawing her behind him. Kyrhan had insisted on her submissive training and the idea of trying to escape the grip of the stranger s hand never developed in her mind.

They waited a few minutes to have the toilet vacated and the former user grinned when he saw both of them enter the cabin. The man was less in a hurry than Dan had been. He pulled up her saree that uncoiled from around her body. He hanged it on the door and undid the knot of her petticoat. The man looked surprised to find her knickerless. He took the opportunity to caress her shaven cunt. She was still with her back toward him but the man had ostensibly other ideas. He made her turn toward him then he took her by the hips before making her sit on the sink. He freed his cock in a hurry and presented it to her vagina slit. He pushed in and the knob entered with no problem.

The man was not keen on fore play. He continued to push in until she was filled to the hilt. She gasped at the unforgiving entrance. He began immediately his back and forth movements and she responded immediately with her hips and her buttocks, fucking him back. The man was not long before he emptied his balls in her cunt. When he felt she was about to scream, he gagged her with his own mouth and tongue. As soon as he had recovered his breath, the man, still silent, made her turn around and present him her ass. He looked puzzled when he saw her buttplug. Finally he smiled, took his cock in his hand and caressed himself to maximum hardness. In the same movement, he took out the plug and replaced it by his own cock. Kira began to scream. The man hastily gagged her with the butt plug. It was covered by white secretions and brown traces but it was a very efficient gag. she did her best to prevent nausea from the awful taste of the slime in her mouth.

As soon as he had spent himself in her ass, the man rectified his clothes and went out letting Kira naked but for her choli in the middle of the cabin with the door half ajar.She had closed her eyes when she had cummed herself so she did not see the previous toilet user get in and close the door behind him. The man, a European, looked at her dripping cunt and ass. He took the time to free her from her choli to have her totally naked in his hands. He kissed her on the lips and pushed his tongue into her mouth. That woke her from her transe. She opened her eyes wide when she saw another stranger in front of her but she did not try to push him away. She let his tongue play in her mouth and soon her own tongue danced along.

The man disengaged and pushed Kira down slowly. She immediately understood his intentions and she fell on her knees between his legs. She took the zip of his trousers between her teeth and pulled it down. A minute later, she was massaging his heavy weapon fresh from its confines. The cock was much bigger and several inches longer than the Indian man s before. She had to force her jaws open to engulf him and he reached very far down her throat, maybe as far as Kyrhan used to get.

When the man spunked copiously in her throat, her jaws were aching and her lips were sore but she was pleased to have been able to service such a well endowed man without difficulties. The man left her alone. Kira wiped the sperm that was oozing from all her holes with paper towels as completely as she could. When she put on her saree, she found a one hundred dollar note and another on the floor. Both men had wanted to defile her, pretending she was a whore. She was mortified until she thought that it was just what she had done for Rajiv who had rewarded her by buying her a mangalsutra, one of the Indian symbols of married status. She did not wear it today as miss Chowdhury was not married after all but she intended to wear it with her husband when she would put on Indian garments.

Dan had recovered sufficiently two hours later to go to the toilets with her again. Both were happy when they got back to their seats. Her husband had enough stamina to ass fuck her once more. Then he made her turn around. He licked her cunt and her clit until she had climaxed three times in a row. It was her turn to be exhausted but he put her on the toilet seat with one foot in the sink and the other on the toilet paper roll. He reminded her that she was an Indian wife and she had to satisfy her husband. He fucked her cunt, not taking care of her own pleasure. Nonetheless, she climaxed just enjoying his brutal assault. She loved to be raped that way.

They went to sleep together. Kira managed to go to the toilets alone when the plane was flying over Italy, just throwing a side glance to the Indian man who snored gently. She undid her saree, removed her petticoat and her choli and opened the wallet Kyrhan had given her. She had never seen the clothes that were inside. There was a white silk blouse exhibiting a deep cleavage, a red cashmere sweater with a very low cut V neck and a matching skirt that ended six inches above her knee. Both were very warm. And very form fitting that would advertise she would wear neither bra nor knickers. She had white stay up stockings, red stiletto four inches shoes and nothing else except a ring adorned by several big rubies. There was a text inscribed on the inside of the ring : Kira and Kyrhan engagement with the date she had promised to allow him to knock her up twice.

Kira had another surprise when she arrived at the passport control. She had remembered to go to the outside European community booth as she was now supposed to be an Indian citizen. There were very few people there. The policeman on charge lifted his eyes when he studied her papers.

- Ah, miss Chowdhury. Welcome in France in the name of the French Embassy in Delhi. I have a letter from the Ambassador for you.

The letter was quite clear : They would like to contact her next time she would be in India. They would like her to participate to several International conferences as their official translator. Kyrhan had already agreed to give his personal assistant all the time she would need for the job. She felt ambushed : she now had to master perfectly Hindi and English languages and she had just one year to do so. And to complicate her task, she had another personal agenda : to meet her objectives, she had to be bred by Dan during the next week that would be her most fertile time.

+++++++++++++++++++

Five months later, Kira woke up around 6 AM as she had taken the habit since she had returned from India. Her first task was to take a shower and wash her hair. In five months it had grown down to the middle of her shoulders. She wished to be still much longer. She was taking great care of her hair, oiling and braiding it dutifully every night.

After having cleaned herself, she put on a silk saree and went to the shrine she had built in the entrance with a permanent fire she refilled every morning. She dutifully did all the ceremonial rites of the puja offering flowers and scents to statues of Ganesh, Parvati and Lakshmi. She did not believe in these gods but Kyrhan had been adamant : to be a good Indian wife, she had to abide to the rituals, to pronounce the sacred OM, to make offerings to the gods and to the temples. From habit, faith would grow for Kyrhan.

Afterwards, she pulled off her saree in her bedroom and proceeded to wake her husband as she had been trained to do, quite naked. First push away the covers and blankets to reach his cock easily then caress it slowly with the tip of her tongue then take the whole knob in her mouth and caress it with her tongue, gently first then more firmly until he wakes up then swallow it as deep as possible and blow him until he explodes in her mouth then open the mouth to show her husband her mouth is filled with his spunk, then finally swallow everything and open a second time her mouth to show him she had dutifully swallowed it all. Usually afterwards, he fucked her in the bed, on the carpet or on the table but on occasion he could use her anywhere : in the kitchen, in the bathroom or in the toilets, on the balcony or in the garden. The big trees protected them from being seen but not from being heard : Kira had become very vocal whenever she was fucked since their return from India. Dan used her often several times, choosing at the last minute between her cunt, her mouth, her ass, her tits or occasionally her hair, her face or her hands.

When they were satiated, they took a shower together and put on clothes to go to work. Kira had some restrictions to follow : no knickers or pantyhose, no pants, only dresses and skirts, as rarely as possible bras, as high as possible heels, red or brown colors shoes were prefered. Tops, dresses or sweaters had to show off her cleavage and a scarf covered it when it was very cold. She was allowed to eat meat or fish with her colleagues quite normally as she was not wearing an Indian outfit.

Kira had taken part time job to be free from 2 PM. Her afternoons were rather crowded : one hour of Hindi language and writing, one hour of English lessons and one hour of Indian way of life courses that included the story of India, the religion including the reading of the Vedas, the rules of appropriate behavior for an Indian woman and a cooking crash course. During the lessons, she always wore sarees. Afterwards she busied herself to clean the house and prepare food for her husband. She always prepared classic food for him but strictly vegetarian food for herself. After all, she had had meat or fish for lunch. As she was wearing her saree, the rules stipulated that she behaved as a model Indian wife. She served him standing, having eaten just before his arrival. After having taken care of every contingency in the household, they went to bed swiftly for an hour or more of frolicking. She was usually fucked twice at least before they fell asleep.

Recently, she had had more difficulties to comply with Kyrhan stipulations : her belly was showing off more and more ostensibly. She hoped that the delivery would occur during the feast of Janmashtami in the honor of Krishna birthday. A proper time to give birth.She was now so full of Indian references that she more and more thought to events of the Indian calendar or their religious books. Maybe, that was what Kyrhan implied about faith. Getting pregnant had been just a formality as they were usually fucking between four and six times a day, rarely more although Kira would have been ready for twice that number.

Her swelling belly had forced them to read again the Kamasutra to look for positions more suitable for her, that led them to increased frequency of ÒcongressÓ.

They were in May. It was a sunny Sunday and Kira was intending to keep her saree all day long at home even if it would compel her to eat vegetarian for lunch when the phone rang. She jumped to anwer :

- Kheyrah F., Hello.

- Beg your pardon. I would like to speak to Kira Chowdhury.

- Oh, Master Kyhran, It s the first time you phoned us.

Kira had instinctively fallen on her knees in front of the telephone, spreading her legs as far as possible, pushing back her shoulders and pushing out her breasts and not forgetting to lift her head and hollowing her belly. She felt very proud to have followed so precisely his orders.

- I know. Sorry for it but I needed to be sure : I will come to visit Paris in June. I wanted to check how your knowledge of English has improved and if you can already sustain a conversation in Hindi. These are the most important points in my view.

- Master, I worked very hard every day and I speak now English quite fluently. I am less advanced in Hindi but I had no base knowledge. I intend to double the rhythm of my lessons during the rest of the year as I will stop the English lessons. I still hope to meet your requirements at the end of the year. May I ask you to have the honor of making you discover Paris.

- That is quite a pleasant possibility if you have been able to fulfill my secondary requirements?

- I wear sarees everyday at home. I put them on as soon as I arrive and I still wear no undies even with my European clothes and even if the skirt is very short, as you specified it, master.

- Good. What about food?

- I have not obtained from my husband to become vegetarian too, master. At home, I do not eat meat or fish but when I am with friends at the restaurant, I take normal lunch.

- That was the deal but during my visit, no meat of fish for you, my dear pet, I m afraid.

- For sure, master. How do you plan your visit?

- I will be welcomed by my fiancZˇe, wearing her engagement ring and Dan. As I will be most certainly tired from the jet lag and in a hurry to be alone with you in bed, we, you and me, will get directly to the hotel. I will get a room for Dan and Ranu.

- Oh She will come along. Dan will be delighted. He has missed her dearly, master

- And reciprocally, She is so happy to meet him again. But personally, I was missing dearly my personal assistant and bride to be.

- Bride. What are you implying, master?

- You don t think that if I sire two offspring from your womb, they would be borne out of marriage, did you?

- I did not think of it, master.

- Just a question : are you pregnant from Dan as I have instructed you?

- Yes, Master and the baby is healthy and already moving in my belly.

- Good. When will you be delivered?

- Theoretically in August, I hope for the feast of Janmashtami.

- So I could plan the wedding in early November, about the anniversary of your first visit. Your husband will be invited, of course.

- Isn t it too much to ask from him to have his wife married to someone else and leave her in India for two or three months to come back home alone? I pity him.

- Don t waste your pity. He will have Ranu for company. I will deflower her just before we leave for France. He will have a just fucked once cunt at his disposal next month and a most ready womb to impregnate for the first time in November.

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12