Good Morning India Ch. 07

Story Info
Kira at Venice Carnival.
8.2k words
3.6
22.2k
9
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 11/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

Chapter 7: Kira at Venezia Carnival

After a month in France, Kira was overjoyed to fly back to India and be reunited with her Indian husband Kyrhan. India and especially her husband were now the main axles of her life. Her French husband, Dan, was another central part of her life but Kyrhan had clearly taken the upper position. He was so self asserting, so sure of his power on her and her automatic acceptance of his every whims that she felt totally secure just following his suggestions.

Since her Indian marriage, it had been the first time she had traveled on her own and she was desperately missing his presence, the sound of his voice, the touch of his hand on her own, of his lips on hers that always made her melting in his arms and her cunt dripping. Afterwards she always felt totally submissive to him and would jump into the fire if he told her without hesitation.

Being the wife of a vice prime minister had its advantages as she had traveled in first class with Garuda company. Several waitresses were trying very hard to make the travel less dull for her, ready to bring her a refreshment, a pillow, a comforter or adjust the head lamps if she just closed her eyes. She was already feeling arrived in India. As usual, for the travel, she was wearing a silk saree, this time a lilac one that emphasized the perfection of her complexion. Sarees of ever changing colors were a trademark of Kira Chowdhury, Princess Singh. She may now have more than two hundreds of them. She had been offered a good number when she married Kyrhan and both her husbands offered her some more regularly. She was lucky that Kyrhan s palace had so many rooms at her disposal.

Kyrhan was waiting at the arrival gate. Her heart jumped in her chest when she saw him at last. She was really in love with the man, there was no question about it, although he was a little less than twenty years older than herself. And there was no interference with his important ministerial position. She would have loved him as much if he had been a simple retired man of no importance but, for sure, her life would have been totally different.

When Kira reached him, in the crowd, she did not jump in his arms as all her emotions told her to do. She joined hands in front of her and saluted formally her husband with a joyful smile. She had to act properly in front of so much people. Kyrhan was accompanied by two staff members who took her wallets and escorted them to their car. The glasses were tainted so Kira, once in the privacy of the car took Kyrhan in her arms and kissed him lovingly on the lips. He responded and let his hand wander on her body. She smiled even more when she felt him check she had traveled naked under her petticoat and choli. She could have explained him that she was now totally used to it and she had just thought to disobey him when she had faced freezing temperatures in France. Dan had forced her to follow Kyrhan s orders and she had gradually welcomed the bite of frost on her most sensitive parts. It reminded her at every moment that she was following her Number One husband s instructions.

Kira found the works in the palace had not advanced very much during her absence. She should never stay in France so long : nearly six weeks, if she wanted to invite friends to parties inside the building or have Dan, her French baby and Ranu for a few weeks there.

- Master, Has Ranu arrived safely?

- Yes, pet, Dan has phoned me they were on the motorway but I m afraid that my niece is much less adventurous than you and she will never be picked up by the first bus driver on her path.

- Sure, Master, but they could stop at a hotel on the road whenever she wants.

- She told me that Dan is more eclectic than myself. He has told her to wear sarees at home and miniskirts outside. Thus she doesn t draw too much attention. I just fear that she will never more feel at home here where clothes are moreÉ

- Conservative, Master?

- The correct word. You have seen my point.

Kyrhan was ostensibly in a hurry to be alone with his pretty wife. He told the staff members to let her wallets in the lobby, pretending that his wife was tired and would go to sleep immediately. Kira had slept in the plane, so she was not at all tired. She already knew that her husband just wanted desperately to fuck her any way he could until he collapsed in sleep or she fainted, the later the better. He would have been the perfect Latin loverÉ

When the attendants finally vacated the room, Kyrhan hastily locked the door and closed the curtains. From experience, Kira knew that she would not sleep much that night. When her husband closed the curtains, it was usually to muffle her screams, either of pain or ecstasy and when he locked the door, he just signaled her she had no escape possibility. The key was attached to a collar he placed around his neck. Kira felt totally owned and she always deeply relished that feeling.

Kyrhan ordered her on her four on the bed. She complied immediately as she was swooning with desire. She had been accustomed to be used and enjoyed several times a day. She was now a sex addict, yearning to be fucked at least four times a day but always ready for much more. She positioned herself on the edge of the bed and opened her legs as wide as she could, bending slightly to have her bottom up in the air and her breasts just grazing the silk blankets. Her cunt and arse hole were in full display and partly open, ready to be used and abused. Kira began to swivel her hips around to draw Kyrhan s attention toward her bottom and entice him to fuck her immediately. A side benefit was to frig her erect nipples against the smooth surface of the blankets. That alone would have made her moaning in pleasure in a matter of minutes.

Kyrhan remained standing, just at the perfect height to ram his raging cock into the velvety folds of Kira s cunt. She was already dripping and would surely not need additional lubrication there. As soon as he was deeply embedded in her cunt, he cupped firmly both her breasts in his hands and used them to draw her body toward him to impale her fully on his cock. Kira followed carefully the tugs she felt on her breasts. In her husband s arms, she was like a completely tamed mare, able to understand and obey directions given with a feather touch of the reins on the horse bit. Kira was beginning to understand the ponygirl fetish even if in this rather overcrowded country, it would be difficult to indulge in such experiments.

Kyrhan increased his pace and that allowed her to climb back from her trance. He was now grinding back and forth in a frenzy. He was clearly on the verge of cumming. She concentrated on the feelings in her body. She desperately wanted him to cum the first. It was her duty, the way she had been trained to follow Kyrhan s preferences. She succeeded in postponing her own pleasure. He cummed but Kira had overdone her self imposed job. She did not come herself for the first time when she felt his hot spurts against her internal walls.

Kyrhan looked sad not having her cum with him. Kira smiled to him in a reassuring mode. She had exerted fully her self control and would make an opportunity of this small problem. She disengaged and turned on her back. She lifted the hem of the saree she was still wearing and bunched up her petticoats. Kyrhan watched lewdly her offered cunt just in the middle of her widely spread legs. Slowly, Kira positioned her hands near her vaginal entrance. With the left hand, she parted her cunt lips to exhibit the pink folds inside. Her clit was now in full view yearning for attention. It was engorged, ready to be caressed or used. Her right finger positioned itself directly on it and began slow circular motions

She lifted her hips and let them fall back on the bed with a creak of the bed. She repeated the movement, just slightly faster. The gentle continuous creaking of the stately bed was a reminder of the task Kyrhan had not finished or she had not let him finish.

Kira index was terribly effective on her clit Kyrhan had not caressed in his haste. Her left hand went to her glorious breasts and began to knead them gently. She moaned now continuously and let the first screams erupt from her throat. She pinched her tits as she felt the first waves of pleasure rocking her belly. Her climax was stupendous having been postponed so long. She thrust up her hips and held them there. She screamed in utter bliss. When she found back her breath, A coy look at Kyrhan s cock told her that he was once more quite erect and hard. She lewdly placed a finger in her mouth and waited her husband s reaction. She did not wait more than a minute. He placed his shoulders under her knees and lifted her until only her arms and her head were in contact with the bed. Kira felt Kyrhan s cock touching her anus and knew immediately that he would now take the back passage he had had the privilege to deflower himself and was keeping for his own use. Even her French husband was not allowed to use it when she was in saree. That had not forbidden Kyrhan to offer it to Indian close friends. Apparently her bottom was for Indian cocks only.

Kira s husband did not need to push very hard to penetrate her arse. Kyrhan has used that hole repeatedly since her deflowering, at least once a day and often more. She had prepared herself in the plane by applying copious volumes of KY jelly. Kyrhan just entered his knob inside her rectum and let her own weight impale her slowly. He even lifted her completely from the bed and made a few steps. Each one made him go half an inch deeper. When he was fully in, he began to bugger her seriously. She was screaming and spasming convulsively until they exploded together. This time she had let him win as in such a love war, it is as much pleasurable to win as to be defeated. She finally screamed :

- Kyrhan, my Master. I love you. I will do everything you want. Just order and I will obey.

- Kira, my pet. I love you, too. Before we continue our sweet talk, just note that you have an appointment with your friend the French Ambassador in two days and that I have booked a one week trip for both of us in Europe at the end of February.

- Fantastic. It will remind me of our honeymoon trip, master. Where are we going to?

- Italy. I want you to make me discover the Carnival of Venice.

- Great. I went there several times with Dan.

- Did you wear a mask,Êthen?

- Yes, master. I was dressed as a marquise, a noble woman of the eighteenth century. I was wearing a specially made dress with very wide skirts and a very low cut top. Very sexy, I think.

- Mmmh. I would like to see you in such attire. I may rape you on the spot.

- You cannot rape me, master. I will always consent to anything from you.

- Nevertheless, I will visit Dan around the middle of your next stay in France. You will pose for me. If I like it, I could organize a masked ball in our palace. I would have for you a dress fit for a queen.

- It will have to wait for after my delivery, master. When I come back in India, I will start showing and that would ruin the shape of the dress.

- You are right but if you cannot be a pretty marquise then, you could wear your belly dancing costume. The tummy is bare and it will be the perfect moment to formally announce your pregnancy.

The French Ambassador just wanted to thank her for her participation as an interpret to discussions between India and France on several economical projects.

- Princess, I wanted to thank you once more for your decisive participation. There were at least two occasions in the last conference that the official translators had misinterpreted the text and your interventions to correct them saved the day.

- Nothing of importance. The mistake was quite simple to correct. It s just that the translators were not fully aware of some intricacies of the French language.

- But you were! And you declined being paid for it, princess.

- I could not ask for a fee from a foreign country and I always feel honored to work for my country. It has given me my husband and I don t ask for more.

- A commendable thought but not so usual nowadays, it seems. We will look for a way to express our admiration for you. You radiated authority and no one got vocal during even the most difficult points of the discussion. You should work for peace conferences. I would recommend you.

- Thank you for your good opinion of my quite small contribution.

- Uhh. Would you mind if I had a rather personal undiplomatic question?

- If I can answer it.

- When I said that you radiated authority, I noted that you were literally glowing. Are youÉ

- Bravo, Monsieur l ambassadeur! You are right. I am expecting twins. Prince Kyrhan should have at last the heirs he had been wishing for years in five months. I can tell you he is delighted and it s a gross understatement.

- Receive all my congratulations and forward them to the Prince. Just don t advertise it. The prince wants to make it official when I will start showing.

- I will keep it a secret, Princess.

Kyrhan had booked a suite in the Danieli Hotel, surely the best hotel in Venice, just a few yards from the Piazza San Marco. The Danieli is a former palazzo (palace) of the fifteenth century with walls decorated with frescoes. Kira and her husband arrived in a motoscaphi (motor boat) just in front of the hotel on the wharf, twenty yards from the hotel entrance. Kira, as usual was wearing a navy blue saree with a rather thick fabric. Nothing to do with the flimsy silk veil she was usually wearing at home. She was sad when she saw in urban India so few women wearing the saree in the name of commodity. It had been one of her reason to live in Kyrhan s family palace located in rural surroundings where she could wear traditional clothes without attracting undue attention.

The winter was still cold but much less it had been a month before in France. Kira had withstood the cold in France for a few minutes. She was pretty sure that she could withstand that milder weather for hours with a thicker saree.

Kira had looked for the most suitable mask to wear. She had finally chosen a simple black velvet mask with music notes spread on the left cheek. Kyrhan would wear an outfit Kira had prepared just for him. Its appearance would match his grand father s official outfit one century ago but the fabric would be thicker and there would be a very warm lining. Her husband should not be cold but she thought that the same luxury was not necessary for her. She was just his consort, not a noble woman by birthÉ

Kira was wearing for her first Carnival outing an orange saree with a matching saree and a rather heavy petticoat. They turned to the right toward the piazza San Marco. They climbed the steps of the small bridge where they could see the ponte del supiro (Sighs bridges) from the prison to the courts. Kyrhan and herself had to stop after every step to allow people to photograph them. She had been wise to inform Kyrhan because they had to wait ten minutes before the number of flashes began to dwindle and allowed them to walk further. Kira whispered to Kyrhan s ear:

- We attracted a lot of photographs. They love such unusual outfit.

- A very unusual feeling. These people look at my outfit but no one looks directly at meÉ

- Just the other masked people will really look at your eyes. I agree with you it s weird but it has always turned me on.

- Did Dan come with you here?

- Yes, several times, master.

- Did you wear a saree, then?

- No, I was wearing a marquise outfit with crinoline under the dress. It was sexy but warm and Dan was wearing a Casanova outfit. It s a legendary lover.

- I know. Will he come this yearÊ?

- Maybe. I didn t tell him we would come. This month, I m totally yours, master.

- And next month, you will be totally his, I assume. I would prefer you to keep a small place in your heart for your husband when he is far from you.

- You are always the number one in my heart even when I am in France. Dan is less imaginative and less domineering than you are and for the time being at least, I love being submissive to my man. But hush, masked people are not expected to talk, just pretend it but we are not in India. You can touch me, kiss my hands or put your arms around my shoulders and nobody will object if you touch delicately my tummy or my breasts.

- And what if some local Casanova tries to seduce you? I have seen several of these special masks with overdeveloped upper lips.

- I will not be seduced on the plazza San Marco. It s too much overcrowded. I would like some quieter location.

- Like what?

- There is a masked ball in one of the private palazzo this evening. The palaces are superb and there are so many rooms. It would be easy to get lost and look for an empty bedroom.

- And I want to keep you for myself

- You will just have to dance all night with me or keep an eye on me all the time.

- You would be unfaithful to me?

- It s Carnival. Everything is allowed for ten days. Your duty is to prevent me from dallying. On my side, I will look for opportunities to spend a few minutes with some handsome Cavalliere. Women are so easily seducedÉ

Kyrhan knew that Kira was teasing him once more. She was quite shrewd and would surely find a way to escape his scrutiny and she would easily find some young man eager to fuck a so pretty mature woman. She would not even try to hide the evidence and he would punish her quite severely for their mutual pleasure. But this time he has prepared a scheme to subdue her somewhat.

The flashes accompanied steadily Kyrhan and Kira as they walked slowly under the Procuraties portico to the Florian coffee shop where tickets may be bought : two hundred dollars each, a rather stiff price that ensured that only wealthy people could attend. Kyrhan felt somewhat lost with so many people around him with no staff or bodyguards although he knew that such a crowd guaranteed his total anonymity. Kira had bought for him a bauta, a sort of hood covering his head except the face, a tricorno and a face mask with a long nose, a physician s mask. Not even Ranu nor his own mother would have recognized him.

Kira looked happy and was dancing under the old portico. She stopped regularly when someone wanted to take pictures of her self. She mimed movements as if she was in conversation with Kyrhan or someone else. Many men asked to be photographed holding Kira in their arms. Most of them placed their hands on her exposed hip or tummy and she never objected. At least they were making her warmer. Some women clustered around Kyrhan whose wide shoulders attracted them. Kira thought that Dan s shoulders were even wider and she remembered that many Italian women wanted to be photographed in the arms of Casanova, especially if his cape partly concealed them.

When she was arriving at the end of the portico near the San Marco basilica, a man suddenly came from behind a column. Instinctively, Kira lowered her eyes to her feet and froze. The man put the tip of a closed fan under her chin and forced her head up. Kyrhan did not know how to react. Kira looked straight in the eyes of the man with a haughty expression and discovered that he was wearing black spectacles. The man was as large as Dan but she did not recognize his usual Carnival outfit. A marquise in a red dress with a very low cut dŽcolletŽ was taking photographs. Before Kira had found something to tell the bad mannered man, he turned toward the red marquise, laughed merrily and got lost into the crowd. Kira had loved the incident but she forgot rapidly the couple who was nowhere to be seen.

They took their dinner at the Monaco hotel, not far from the piazza San Marco just on the river of the Canale Grande. At nine PM, it was time to get to the party. When they had passed the gates, Kira and Kyrhan found themselves at the base of a monumental marble stair way. Kira presented her hand to Kyrhan who automatically placed his hand under hers. Even if he had never known the European Court habits, his reflexes of a long family of Princes had dictated him how to react. Kira was very proud of her husband. She had been so right to succumb so easily to his willÉ

dan57
dan57
871 Followers