Good Morning, My Love

Story Info
Wife gives hubby a birthday treat in the morning.
3.2k words
4
41.2k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joefelton
joefelton
209 Followers

Joe woke up after a peaceful night's sleep, and remembered that today was his birthday. Today he would hit "the big three-oh." He'd enjoyed his twenties well enough, but he expected his thirties to be even better.

His was such a great life. He'd married Christine right after college. Getting married was the best thing that had ever happened to him. She was the love of his life; his soul mate. It made him so happy just being in the same room with her. He really loved sleeping with her, and being intimate with her; and being able to share his most erotic fantasies with her. He thought himself blessed to be her husband.

The night had been warm, so he'd pulled the blanket back, exposing his naked well-toned body. Christine had been up for a while and he'd heard her taking her shower. A short while later she came into their bedroom with a steaming cup of coffee, wearing a short white terrycloth bathrobe. Joe assumed she wasn't wearing anything underneath it, and that pleased him.

She took a few seconds to admire her husband's body... she liked what she saw. She smiled warmly as she offered him his coffee.

"Good morning, my love. Did you sleep well?"

She leaned in and kissed him lightly on the lips.

"Oh, I just remembered, happy birthday!"

He smiled back at his wife, "Thanks Christine. I can't wait to see what you got me for my birthday."

She looked him in the eye, "You won't have to wait too long dear."

He gave her a mischievous look, "I like your robe, honey."

Christine's love radar clicked on. Yeah, she thought, he's in the mood.

She chuckled, "Thanks. It's very comfortable."

She started to turn around as if she was leaving, "Is there anything else I can do for you Joe?"

He thought about his answer for a few seconds, and then smiled mischievously.

"Actually, I'd like to see what's under your robe."

She looked her husband in the eye, judging his demeanor, and seemed amused. She thought, all right... time to play.

"I'd be glad to show you dear."

She untied the cord, opened her robe, and let it drop to the floor. She was wearing string bikini panties made of silk that were so transparent you could read a newspaper through them, and a matching bralette made of lace, which showed off her ample bosom. Her slit was clearly visible through her panties, and he was pleasantly surprised by the fact that her pubic hair was missing. He liked this new look. He felt his cock beginning to stir.

Christine smiled back at Joe as he greedily looked with lust at her voluptuous body for a full minute. Her eyes wandered to his groin. She was pleased to see his cock was rapidly thickening, and starting to pulse rhythmically.

"I bought these panties for you Joe, as a birthday treat. Do you like them darling?"

His eyes were glued on his wife's panties.

'Fuck yeah!"

"You can see right through them, right Joe?"

"Oh yes! Did you shave your cunt for me?"

She laughed, "No, I got a Brazilian wax, and yes it did hurt. I hope you appreciate it you pig."

"Oh God, yes! Thank you!"

Christine watched Joe's penis closely, as it continued getting longer, thicker, and harder. A clear drop of pre cum oozed from the tip. She felt her pussy getting juicy, and she began breathing a little faster.

She loved the affect she was having on him; how she turned him on, how she made him hard. She stuck her thumbs into the elastic waistband and slowly pulled her wet panties down to her ankles, revealing her bald pussy. She picked up her undies and hopped up on the bed, straddling her husband's chest with her knees.

She held her panties up with both hands so that the crotch was hanging down, a few inches over his mouth.

She looked into his eyes, "Say Ahhh."

He returned her smile and opened his mouth, "Ahhh."

She stuffed the cotton-lined gusset into her lover's mouth. He inhaled deeply, taking in her scent and savoring it.

"Do you like my pussy smell Joe?"

He had a blank look on his face like he was in a trance. She pulled her panties from his mouth so he could answer.

"God yes, you turn me on so fucking much."

"I'm so glad darling."

She smiled coyly, "Would you like a cunt shot?"

He nodded eagerly, "Oh God, yes!"

Christine turned her body around so she was facing Joe's feet, and lowered herself onto his face. Her pussy was dripping, two inches from his mouth. Joe's eyes focused on the sight in front of him. He loved looking at all the tiny details of Christine's pussy, the way her lips folded about here and there, and the various shades of tan and pink. He spread her lips open with his fingers, revealing the shiny pink flesh inside her cunt. The intoxicating smell made his cock even harder. He stuck out his tongue and licked her slowly, tasting her, savoring her. He felt like he was in another world; or Nirvana, to be more accurate.

She moaned, "Oh Joe, Joe, Joe... yes, oh fuck... yes!! Eat me! Oh God, that feels so fucking good Joe."

She arched her back and pushed her hips backwards towards his face, encouraging him to probe deeper inside of her. Joe's tongue responded and he focused on pleasuring her. At that moment his only goal was pleasing her.

After a short time she looked up at the ceiling and yelled, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming!"

Still he continued his assault, exploring her hole with his tongue.

Five minutes later she screamed again. "Yes Joe, yes yes yes! Oh...fuck...yes!"

She flooded his face with her juices.

Another fifteen minutes passed with Joe giving his best effort, but then his jaw began to ache. He felt guilty; more than anything he wanted to continue licking her, but his body would not allow it. He squeezed her ass cheeks with both hands.

"I hate to say this dear, but I have to stop now. My jaw is starting to cramp. Dammit! I'm so sorry."

Christine opened her eyes and giggled, "That's ok Joe, I understand. That was really lovely. I came three times, and each time it kept getting stronger. You are an outstanding cunt licker. I love that about you, and I love you for doing it. I'm a lucky woman."

He laughed, "Yeah, well I do have my moments of genius. I want to play with you some more; do you mind if I bring Pinky out?"

She turned her head back towards him and smiled, "Ooh, I'd like that. Sure, I'd love to cum again."

Joe rolled over on his side, opened his nightstand drawer and retrieved a pink six-inch long plastic vibrator. Then he returned to his place, with his eyes facing his wife's slit and puckered anus. He turned the vibrator on to the lowest speed and rubbed the tip of the toy up and down the surface of her lips.

"Oh fuck Joe, that's it. Oh yess."

He knew she wanted the toy up inside her, but he continued teasing her for another minute. She couldn't take it anymore, and reached down with her hands, opening her pussy for him. Slowly he pushed the toy all the way up inside, and cranked up the speed to medium.

"Oh shit Joe, just fuck me, dammit! Please Joe!"

She was more than ready. Slowly he pulled out the toy, and then shoved it back inside of her, again and again, and then after a bit, faster and faster, harder and harder, flooding her body with pleasure.

"Do you want me to fuck you like this Christine?"

He rotated the toy around inside her cunt.

"Oh God yes please, anything you want... just fuck me!"

"Or is this what you want?"

He pulled the toy out and began rubbing the tip in circles around her clit.

"Yes, yes, yes you fucker... more, more, more... dammit!"

He turned the vibrator up to the highest speed and placed the tip of the toy directly on his wife's clit, and then shoved two fingers from his free hand into her dripping wet hole. He quickly located her g spot, and made the "come here" motion with his fingers, the sensations driving her wild. She felt like her body was floating in air, and then falling. She arched her back and looked up at the ceiling.

"Yes, yes, yes!! Ohhhhh Fuuuuuuck, YES!!"

Joe felt her muscles clamp around his fingers, and he could hear her gasping for air.

Moments later her body relaxed. She turned around and sat cross-legged between his open thighs.

"Oh Joe, you're too nice to me. I came so fucking hard! You're the best."

She leaned forward and kissed the tip of his rock hard cock.

"But now it's your turn birthday boy, and I want to do something especially nice for you."

He looked back at her, curious, "That sounds interesting. Are you going to tell me?"

She laughed, "Not yet birthday boy, I want to surprise you... big time."

She rolled over to her side of the bed, opened her nightstand drawer and pulled out two pairs of fur lined handcuffs, and two pieces of nylon rope that were a few feet in length.

"Do you remember the last fantasy you told me?"

He thought for a few seconds.

"Um, I'm not really sure. Which one?"

She laughed, "Bullshit, you know which one you prick."

She held up the handcuffs.

"You told me you wanted it more than anything, remember?"

He laughed, "Ok now I remember. You mean the fantasy where I'm tied up, bound and helpless, and a beautiful woman has her way with me?"

Her demeanor turned serious, "That's not what you said Joe. You said you wanted her to be dirty, and the dirtier and more perverted the better, and most of all you want to be dominated by her, and do anything she wants to you."

His smile disappeared, "Are you going to make my fantasy come true?"

"Well, it is your birthday, and you did say you wanted it more than anything, that you dreamed of it, that you jacked off thinking about it, right Joe?"

"Um, yeah I guess so."

"Well ok then, put up or shut up."

She climbed on top of him and sat down on his chest. Using the handcuffs she secured both of his hands securely to the headboard. Then she scooted off the bed and used the lengths of rope to tie his feet to the footboard. His legs were spread apart nicely so she had a clear view of his genitals and the inside of his thighs.

"Can you move?"

He started pulling with his arms and legs against his restraints. Escape was impossible.

She smiled, "You're not going anywhere my love. Not until I've had my way with you."

She sat between his legs on the bed, grabbed his cock and began stroking it, slowly, up and down the length of his shaft. She spat on the swollen knob for lubrication.

"You like this, right?"

"Oh fuck babe, you know I do."

She giggled, "With men it's so easy to tell what they like. Your cock tells me, and it doesn't lie, like most men do."

He laughed, "Yeah, that's an advantage women have over us; having multiple orgasms is another. God, I wish I could do that."

"Well, it's only fair you know, men have so many other advantages."

She grabbed Pinky with her free hand; turned it on low.

"Ready?"

'Yes Ma'am!"

"Close your eyes Joe. Just relax, and enjoy it. I'm going to make your spunk fly out of you, and you'll remember it for fucking ever!"

She placed the tip of the toy on the most sensitive spot directly below the head of his cock. With her other hand she massaged the head with her thumb, rubbing in a circular motion around the slit.

"Oh shit Christine."

Joe felt the vibrations traveling down the length of his shaft all the way to his prostate and asshole. Christine's eyes focused on his cock. She could feel the heat from it, warm and throbbing, the head turning purple. She decided to try something else before he was past the point of no return. She didn't want him having an accident too soon.

"Are you ready for your birthday present?"

"Oh God, yes!!"

"Close your eyes. Focus on the sensations. Do not cum! Make it last as long as possible." She leaned forward and whispered in his ear, "The longer it takes, the better the result, right Joey?"

He closed his eyes and grinned, "I'll try, but believe me, it won't be easy."

She lifted her bralette over her head and tied it as a blindfold over his eyes.

"This will help you to focus. Can you see anything?"

"Not a damn thing."

"Good."

She moved forward until her pussy was over his cock, and then eased herself down on it, taking the head inside her slit.

"How does that feel Joe?"

"Amazing. I love being inside you."

Slowly she pushed down on him, taking all of him inside of her. She flexed her muscles, gripping his shaft.

"Do you like that Joe?"

"Oh Jesus fucking Christ... yes!"

He so wanted her to fuck him, but she continued teasing him, flexing her muscles, gripping his cock.

"Fuck me Christine! Please! Just fuck the shit out of me! I can't take it anymore!"

She laughed.

"Be patient Joe. It'll be worth the wait. I promise."

She held the vibrator under his nose.

"Smell it."

He breathed in deeply and moaned, "Oh Jesus, Mary and Joseph!"

"Lick it Joe."

He did as instructed and Christine moved the toy about so he coated the surface of Pinky with his saliva. When she was satisfied she leaned her body backwards as far as possible with her hands behind her back, supporting her. She brought the toy up between his thighs, barely touching his anus with the tip.

He flinched.

"Wait, what are you doing?"

She answered him sternly, "I'm giving you what you want... a fantasy woman who dominates you, remember?"

"Yeah ok, well, I don't know about this."

Christine gabbed her panties off the bed and stuffed them rudely into his mouth.

"That's enough out of you. Don't be such a pussy Joe. Trust me. I won't hurt you... at least too not much; just relax and enjoy it, ok?"

He nodded and let his arms and legs go limp, but of course, his dick did not go limp.

"Hah! Like I said, your cock doesn't lie."

She turned around so she was facing his feet, and lowered her pussy onto his rock hard cock. It felt like a hot piece of steel when every inch of it was inside of her. She applied more spit on Pinky and placed the tip against his asshole.

"I'm fucking your cock with my cunt Joey, and now Pinky is going to fuck your ass!"

Slowly she pushed the tip of the toy inside of him, about an inch. She looked back at Joe.

"How does that feel? I think you like it in your ass... a lot, right Joey?"

He nodded his head and hummed through the panties that filled his mouth, "Uh huh."

She turned the toy on low.

Joe opened his thighs a little wider so she had better access to his hole.

Christine thought, ok he's getting into it now. While twisting the toy, she slowly shoved Pinky all the way up inside her husband's tight asshole.

He started to moan through the red silk panties.

She looked back at his face one more time. Yes, he was definitely enjoying himself. So far so good, she thought. She pulled the toy out slowly and then shoved it back inside, again and again, deeply fucking his asshole.

Joe moaned louder.

She rammed the toy in all the way, turned the vibrations up to medium.

"OK Joe, I'm sure Pinky feels very nice inside you, stimulating your asshole, massaging your P-spot, but now it's my turn to get what I want, and what I want is you, fucking the shit out of me. Yeah?"

Urgently, he forced his cock inside her, and then gently pulling it out, again and again, faster and faster, harder and harder, fucking her hard as he could, giving her everything he had. Christine matched him thrust for thrust, forcing herself down on his cock, taking all of him deep inside. Both of them were sweating profusely. Her warm juices were dripping out of her, running down over his balls and into his ass crack.

"Ok Joey, I'm going to let you cum now, but only when I say so. I'll tell you when, ok?"

She removed the bralette that covered his eyes, and pulled her panties from his mouth.

He nodded, "Oh Jesus, just tell me now...I need to cum now... please!"

Christine cranked Pinky to the highest speed and angled the tip of the toy towards his belly, directing the pressure towards his prostate. She reached in with both hands, grabbed his ballsack and pulled down. She leaned her body forward towards his feet, bending his cock down as far as possible. He was completely under her control. She knew it; he knew it as well.

"Now Joey... cum for me... right now!"

She flexed her inner muscles as hard as she could, tightly gripping his shaft. Joe's legs began to tremble. He thrust upwards with his hips, slamming the head of his cock into her cervix. He pulled against the handcuffs, banging the headboard against the wall, shaking the whole bed frame.

"Oh my God, oh my God! Oh fuck... YESSS!!"

She felt his cock explode inside of her, filling her insides with his warm cream. She continued flexing her muscles, milking every last drop of cum out of him.

He felt his body relax, and he was completely and totally satisfied. Joe was in a state of bliss. He knew she was right, and he would "remember it for fucking ever!" He'd just experienced the best orgasm of his life, and he would remember it for eternity.

When she knew he was finished she lifted her body, freeing his cock. Then she moved backwards a bit, positioning her pussy two inches above his mouth.

She turned her head to look at him, "Lick it Joe...clean my cunt."

He smiled back at her, "Of course."

He stuck his tongue out towards her slit and licked with the flat surface; moments later he used his fingers to spread her lips apart. Christine flexed her internal muscles one last time; a large glob of spunk dribbled out of her pussy, landing on his outstretched tongue.

It was at that moment they both realized it, that she was the one in control, today and forever after.

"Happy birthday my love. Did you like your present?"

He smiled warmly at his wife and nodded. There were tears in his eyes.

joefelton
joefelton
209 Followers