Good Morning Run and Fuck

Story Info
White guy fucks friends black GF's pussy and ass.
1.1k words
4.31
130.2k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bruson
Bruson
160 Followers

Julie and I had been going out for about 2 months when we went to Tom's country house to spend the early summer weekend. Tom and I have known each other for years.

Tom's been seeing Kim for about 3 months. Tom and I were white and both liked black women. So naturally Kim and Julie were black. We were all around 35-40.

Julie and I liked each other a lot, but real passion was missing.

It was near dinner time when we arrived. Tom had some steaks barbequing with some great wine and beer ready.

All 4 of us ate and drank a delicious meal. All 4 of us got along with each other, a fun night. Tom and Julie drank a lot. Kim and I only had a couple.

The next morning around 8, Kim was going running. And since I'm an early riser, and a runner, I asked if I could join her for a couple of miles.

"Sure c'mon," she said. "I think the drinkers are sleeping in."

It was warm already so we both had shorts and t-shirts on. Kim's shorts were very short, half her brown round ass was hanging out and her belly button was showing beneath her t-shirt.

"How fast do you want to go?" she asked.

"Start slow and build up speed is my way."

"OK," she said. So we started an easy run and easy conversation about fitness, life, our history and past loves.

Turns out she likes Tom, but some passion is missing.

"Sounds like Julie and me," I say.

Bottom line is she has a thing for slim white guys and Tom ain't slim, hefty would be the word.

Me, I just had a thing for beautiful black women, any size. And Kim was shapely athletic. Strong looking, but rounded at the same time.

"Let's go up this trail," she said. "OK," I said.

I followed her black ass half hanging out of her shorts up the short incline. Wondering what it would be like licking her ass and pussy.

A couple of hundred yards later she stopped suddenly and I ran into her. Knocking her to to the ground in slow motion.

"You OK?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said still on the ground.

"I'm sorry," I said offering my hand to help her up. Kim gripped my hand, and instead, pulled me down next to her.

"I saw you looking at my ass hanging out of my shorts," she says.

"It's a fine ass," I smile.

"Good. I wore these shorts for you."

"Me? Great, cause I was wondering what the rest of your ass looked like," I said.

"Why don't you find out?" she replied.

No need to ask me twice, I slipped my fingers around the waist band and slowly pulled it down. She lifted her hips and they slid right off.

Shaved moist pussy.

"My pussy likes you," Kim said staring into my eyes.

"How big is your package?" she asked.

"Find out for yourself."

She reached over and felt my stiffening cock.

"Yeah, you like my ass."

"Measure it with your tongue."

She did, pulled out my growing dick and started her head a bobbin'.

"Oh, I like this size," she says. Then swallows all 7 inches.

She looks up and said, "Fuck me over on the grass."

She got on all fours, just t-shirt and socks and shoes on. Round brown ass gleaming in the sun.

I pulled off my shorts, kneeled and rubbed her pussy with my hard cock.

My cock went right in her wet pussy.

"Oh, fuck me hard!" Kim said. So I started ramming hard and fast.

She OOOhhhhed and AAAAHHHEd with every thrust and came quick.

She was panting, my hard cock still in her pussy.

"I wish Tom could fuck like that," she said.

Immediately I rammed my cock hard onto her cunt. She gasped.

"Don't ever talk about another man when I'm fucking you."

I banged hard again and again and again. She began moaning in a loud high pitched way. I came in her pussy pretty fast as a result of her loud screaming.

"Your scream really turned me on."

"Funny, Tom always wants me to be quiet during sex. So I stifle myself. Almost never cum."

"Too bad," I said. "Julie is very quiet, too. I love the sounds of sex, the noises, the moans, and screams and smells."

We laughed a little. We both liked it loud and wet and smelly.

I rolled Kim over on her back and quickly buried my face in her moist pussy. My cum was seeping out. She pulled my head in and thru gritted teeth began letting out a SSSSTHTHTHTH sound.

I lifted my wet mouth for a second and said, "Let it out baby!"

Kim did. She was very loudly gasping and saying, "YESSSSS" and "OMIGAWDDDD" as she came all over my face.

My cock was getting hard again. I put her hand on my stiffening cock. She squirmed to get into position to suck my cock again. Only louder and sloppier, slurpier sounding this time.

I love it when a woman is really into sucking my cock. Hell bent for making me cum in her mouth.

Her tongue and her lips were moving quickly around my cock head her hand was jerking me off. At the same time the other hand was pulling on my ball sack.

BLAM! I erupted in her mouth as I yelled out. I could hear my echo, too.

She opened her mouth so I could see my cum in her mouth and smiled. She swallowed and said breakfast was delicious. We both laughed again.

I began licking her mid size tits thru her sports bra. She leaned back and went "AARRGHHH."

I put 2 fingers in her wet pussy and wiggled. Then I slid one wet one down to her ass hole and pushed in.

"OOOOAAAAAHHH" she said. So I put 2 fingers in her relaxed asshole and a thumb on her clit. And wiggled and flicked as fast as I could.

"OHH FUUUCKKK OHH FUUUCKKK OHH FUUUCKKK!" she screamed. I was licking and biting her nipples as she came a third time.

I tried to get it up a third time but even her enthusiastic cocksucking could only get me half way.

"Let's fuck later," I said.

"Yeah, fuck me in my ass," she smiled.

After some more laughing and talking we put on our clothes and jogged back to Tom's house.

We walked in thru the open kitchen door.

On the kitchen counter Tom was fucking Julie in the ass and neither one of them was making a sound.

Kim and I looked at each other and burst out laughing.

Tom and Julie just froze and slowly turned their heads in unison towards Kim and I.

"Don't mind us. Kim and I are going to go shower. Together." I said.

And we laughed again.

Of course the shower was where I first fucked Kim in her spherical brown ass.

Nothing like seeing my hard white cock go into a black woman's asshole.

And then hearing her loud pleasure.

It was a good morning.

Bruson
Bruson
160 Followers