Good Morning Sir

Story Info
Recounting my evening to Him.
2.2k words
4.45
10.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HDFBBaby
HDFBBaby
12 Followers

Good Morning Sir.

Good Morning baby girl. How did you sleep?

Very well Sir. I had the most wonderful dream last night.

Mmmm you did did you? Maybe you should tell me about it while you touch yourself.

It started like this Sir...

You're coming over tonight.

I've taken a shower as instructed and shaved myself smooth. Braided my hair so it's out of your way for now, and am getting dressed as I hear you pull into the driveway.

You call me and tell me to unlock the door and be waiting on my knees, legs spread, my hands behind my head, eyes down. I hang up and quickly move to do as i was told.

You enter the house and I see your feet slowly move towards me as you take me in, looking to see if I have followed instructions. My upper body was damp when I pulled my tank top on, and I know you can see my nipples more clearly than if I had dried thoroughly.

Grabbing my braid and wrapping it around your hand, you draw me to my feet as you tip my head up towards yours.

"Very good baby girl. I like that you have followed directions."

Your hand leaves the back of my head and moves around to my throat, gripping it firmly enough that my chin is arched up and I am taking shallow breaths. You kiss me deeply before using my throat to guide me backwards down the hall to my room.

Once there you direct me to lean over the corner of the bed with my legs on either side. I find that this keeps my legs spread open without a chance of me being able to close them. I feel you run your hands along both arms before you move them to the small of my back.

Grabbing the cuffs that I had left at the foot of the bed per your desire, you wrapped one around each wrist before locking them together. You then move to place cuffs around each ankle before sliding the spreader bar behind the leg of the bed and attaching each ankle to it. This leaves me even more open, and unable to move my legs.

Slowly, you caress my ass and run your fingers around the edges of my thong. As I start to moan and tip my ass into your hands, I feel a sharp sting from your hand striking my ass.

"None of that little girl. You will stand still and let me have my fill."

I moan softly into the bed as you caress my ass once, twice more before moving the edge of the thong aside and start to trace a slow line from my ass to my pussy and back again. Over and over until I can't help myself and I arch up into your hand. Again, I feel the sharp sting of your hand as it impacts my ass.

"I had intended for tonight's massage to be relaxing baby girl. But since you can't listen, you're going to spend it remembering who you belong to. Who this ass belongs to."

Moving away from me, I hear you open the bedside table and remove something. As I turn my head to see just what it is you have grabbed, you tell me to close my eyes and turn my head the other direction.

Moving back to me, you stand me up and pull my shirt until it's over my head and covering my eyes. I feel your hands glide up my body and cup my breasts from underneath as your finger and thumb each grip a nipple and begin to apply pressure, pulling and twisting them until they are hard enough for you. As you reach away with one hand, I feel something tight pinch at my left nipple before you roughly grab my right nipple and pull it away from me before it too is pinched. You seem to have found the nipple clamps that were in the drawer. I can only wonder what else you have taken from there.

I soon find out as you bend me back over the bed and again start tracing a path from my ass to my pussy. On your third pass, you finger dips into my pussy and comes away wet. You dip in again, and then move straight to my tight hole and spread my juices around.

You move your finger and I feel something wetter, and colder. You have also found the lube. You work one finger into my ass as I start to arch up and away from you. Your response is simply to lay one arm across my lower back to hold me in place as you add a second finger. Two, three, four times you slide in and out and then I feel the blunt head of the plug as you start to work it into me. In and out. Slowly but firmly you get my ass to accept the plug that has not been there in quite some time.

"Five little girl. You get five for teasing me with naughty pictures and breathy little noises all week as you've made yourself cum during our nightly phone calls. You will take them silently."

You slide my thong down to my knees and your fingertips lightly stroke a pattern around my cheeks. I start to relax and feel lulled by your soft touching when, CRACK! Oh my. I wasn't ready for that and I turn my face in to the bed and softly whimper as you again lightly stroke a random pattern. Crack! I can only imagine the hand prints you must be leaving behind.

The next two are very quick and without any stroking beforehand. I'm still whimpering softly and trying to catch my breath when I feel you grab my waist and pull me slightly to you. This seems to have the effect of tilting my ass up and while I'm puzzling this, I feel the air move too late to realize the last stroke is directly on my pussy. I barely remember to not make a sound.

Letting me catch my breath, you unhook my ankles from the spreader bar, remove my thong, stand me up, unclip my hands and finish pulling my shirt from my body. I now stand before you wearing cuffs, nipple clamps, a plug in my ass and your hand imprinted on my ass.

You press yourself tightly behind me, wrapping one hand around my throat to tip my head back to receive your kiss while your other hand tangles itself in the chain connected to my nipples and pulls, causing me to arch farther back into you.

You remove the nipple clamps and instruct me to crawl up on the bed, and lie face down, arms and legs spread. You then connect each wrist and ankle to its corner, keeping me firmly, but comfortably where you want me.

You straddle my hips and begin soft, smoothing strokes along my shoulders, down the length of my back and up again. Softly and slowly, you touch me as you feel my body start to relax into your touch.

Your hands leave me for a moment, and when they come back, they are slick and I smell oranges in the air. Now that you have oiled your hands, you start first on the left and stroke firmly and surely as you start to work out kinks in my shoulder. Dipping down onto my arm, going as far as my elbow before working your way back up. Once you are satisfied my shoulder has started to loosen, you work down my arm, removing the cuff to reach my wrist and hand before reapplying it and moving back up and to the right side.

Again, oiling your hands before moving slowly and firmly.

As I relax into the lull your hands are bringing me, you rock on my hips causing the plug to rock inside me. Somehow, I had forgotten my ass was stuffed full by the plug.

You work your way back and forth across my shoulders, up my neck and start down my spine. Slow, but firm strokes to release the tension of the week, and a rocking of your hips to remind me that I am yours and that you own the pleasure/discomfort I am feeling.

You reach my lower back and slide further down my body so you can reach. Here, you knead deeper and harder. Working out knots I didn't even know were there. Moving along side me, you start massaging one ass cheek, then the other, soothing the sting you left there with your hands earlier. Occasionally pushing against the plug, causing me to arch up as much as my binds would allow.

Down my legs. One at a time. Sliding your fingers dangerously close to the pussy that I can now feel is starting to drip. You retreat. Move to the other leg. Work your way down to my ankles and feet. Removing the cuffs as needed before locking me back up.

You pull me up enough to stuff a pillow under my hips and lazily trace your fingers around my body. Tapping on the plug when you're near. Occasionally pulling it slightly out before sliding it back in. Tracing my lips but never getting close enough to slide in or touch my clit. I can feel my wetness as you drag it along my lips and onto my thighs.

My whole body is vibrating with need to have you inside me. Your fingers. Your tongue. Your dick. Anything to relieve the ache that you are creating. But I don't speak. I don't beg. Your instructions for tonight's massage was that I was not allowed to talk. If I did, it was over. You would untie me and leave. It's why I hadn't uttered a single word since answering your phone call.

You eventually untie me long enough to turn me over. You leave the pillow under my hips as it arcs my pussy up nicely towards you and add a blindfold so I can't watch.

You start on my front, working much the way you did on my back. Getting oil as needed and working unhurried to relax my body. You ignore my breasts and the inside of my thighs as you massage and explore your way down my front.

You must deem that I am relaxed enough for you, because you start to trace lazy patterns over my skin. Swirling closer and closer to my breast. And then to my nipple. Lazy circles cause my nipples to bead hard, almost painful because I am so turned on. You seem to know this as I feel cool metal drag across my skin before each nipple is instantly on fire. Once again, my nipples are clamped for your pleasure. You toy with the chain as I feel your breath on my neck, my nipples, down across my pussy before working it's way back up.

Now it's your lips. Licking and sucking at my neck, across my chest, the tip of a nipple as you use the chain to pull them to you. Down my body to my dripping lips as you lick first one and then the other.

I feel you rise up and hear you say, "Open your mouth baby girl. Taste. Good girl. Now hold on to this for me. Don't drop it."

You lick my lips, spreading my wetness over them before placing the chain to the nipple clamps in my mouth. You kiss and suck your way back down my body before using one hand to spread my pussy lips open to your mouth, and the other to repeatedly press on the plug in my ass. You would work me up, higher and higher before backing away and keeping me from coming. Over and over you did this. Every time I arched into your touch, I pulled on the chain attached to my nipples, making them burn and ache.

Finally, after what felt like hours, you moved my ankles from the corners of the bed to the spreader bar, and had me place my feet flat on the bed and lift my hips higher into the air. You then pulled the plug from my ass and slid a dildo in, setting it on a medium setting. You roughly fucked my ass while licking and sucking on my clit, three fingers forcing their way in and out of my tight pussy as you commanded me to cum.

I bit down on the chain to keep from crying out as my pussy clamped down on your fingers, soaking them as you brought me right back up to cum again. And again. I lost count of how many times you brought me crashing over.

I must have fallen asleep (or passed out more likely), as I wake to find that it's morning. I'm untied and covered up but my ass feels full and tight. I realize you must have returned the plug to my ass at some point. I reach out, but I'm alone in the bed. If not for the plug in my ass, I would have thought it was all a dream.

I grab my phone to check the time and see that I have a text from you:

"Good morning baby girl. I trust that you slept well. You may get up and use the rest room, but the plug does not come out until after you shower. And you may not shower until you have called me to describe your night to me and get yourself off at least one more time."

With a smile I move to my contacts, find your name, and press "call".

HDFBBaby
HDFBBaby
12 Followers