Good Morning, Sunshine

Story Info
You find the best part of waking up.
1.7k words
4.43
28.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm lying in bed, on my right side, where I drifted to sleep the night before, curved back against the shape of your body after we exhausted each other fulfilling our desires. The sun burns a faint light through the window as it begins to rise, trying to pull me out of my dreams to begin the day. I ignore it and nestle in closer to you, caught in that blissful state between sleep and full-consciousness; sweet, beautiful dreaminess. As I drift, floating in a bubble of pleasant memories and delightful dreams, a new sensation enters into my subconscious. I smile as I realize that the electric thrill that I feel on my arm is your fingertips, butterfly light, slowly gliding over my arm.

I sigh, and you let your fingers travel up my shoulder and down my shoulder blades. Your fingers dance along down my back, waves of pleasure, of relaxation, trail behind your sensitive touch. You continue to trace designs up and down my back, letting the fire begin to build into a slow burn under my skin. I am now completely awake, no longer in a blissful dream world, but in a blissful reality. Your hand slides down my spine, your fingers lingering at the base, caressing, and I let out a low, soft moan.

Taking that as your signal, you slide your hand up my hip and along my side. Reaching around to my tummy you give it a light circling caress and then once more, dipping into my bellybutton, before you move your hand up to my breasts. Spiraling around the fullness you lift them, sliding up to my nipples. You tease them, letting them harden beneath your nimble fingers. I feel your gentle tweak, just enough to make me take in a quick breath, and then let your hand wrap around and squeeze my breast. Spending time on each one, your hand massaging, switching from one to the other. I feel your breath as your free hand moves my hair out of the way from my neck. You nuzzle in, your lips warm and tender. You nibble and kiss down at my ear, breathing your warm, moist breath into my ear, sending ripples down my spine.

My breathing quickens slightly as your hand leaves my breasts, sliding down to my stomach till I feel your hand trace along my hip and down to my thigh. Pressing back I feel your desire hard and throbbing on my skin as you caress my smooth thigh and my arousal lifts to a new awareness. I let out a soft moan of contentment as you run your hand across my bum and down the back of my thigh. Lingering on my thigh, your fingers trace patterns across my welcoming flesh. As I revel in the pleasure of your touch, you surprise me yet again by tickling the back of my knees and nuzzling deeper. I feel your smile on my neck as I let out a moan and try to work my bottom closer to you, closer to your throbbing core.

You bring your hand around and slide between my thighs slipping in easily as you lift my leg by just an inch, knowing that I'm not going to resist you. Your fingers tease my sensitive thighs, and I shiver as you inch them up higher, nearing my pussy, but not quite touching it. I know that you're aware of how much I want you right now, my lust. The quickening of my breathing, the intensifying of my moans, the shivers already passing through me have betrayed me.

Finally, your fingers almost brush my wet womanhood and I spread my legs in invitation. But you have other plans. Your fingers slide back to my thighs and then, lightly, tickle through the curls between them. Not touching my pussy, letting the light sensation, the anticipation, tease me.

Your fingers twist through the curly tendrils of my hair, finally brushing ever-so-lightly against the outside of my pussy. My moans become louder, more desperate as my desire for satisfaction fights with my desire to let your control continue. As much as I want you, I know that you are drawing out the experience to build my excitement, that if I let your control continue, I will be rewarded.

I let out another moan; you recognize the pleading sound to it as you keep your hands light on my pussy and my thighs. I can feel the wetness building, and I want you now. My mind I damns you for being so good, teasing my body till the only focus I have is my need for your touch to trigger my release.

I hold my breath, waiting, hoping that you'll finally let your fingers find their way inside me as your hand glides higher. Instead, you press your palm against the outside of my pussy, pressing and sliding up and down. I want to beg, to plead, but I only moan, and then, like rain on the desert, I feel the relief of your fingers slipping into my wet warmth, caressing me.

Your fingers tease, gliding up and down, running over my dripping pussy, across my throbbing clit. I gasp in pleasure. I throw my head back, let my hips begin to rock in time with your fingers. My hips lift as your fingers slide inside of me, curling back, finding my sensitive g-spot, causing me to gasp and shudder.

Up and down my hips writhe, your fingers curving inside of me, your palm flat as it glides over my welcoming clit on the out-stroke. My body is an instrument, and you play it with the deft skill of a master. Shudders wrack my body, setting my breasts trembling, as the scent of my musk, my nectar fills the air.

I raise my arm above me, to stretch and grab the headboard. With wicked intention you lean into me. I cry out in surprise as you kiss my armpit. I look up to see the sly grin on your face.

The look in your eyes is a wicked mix of lust and power. I tremble at your ability to make me gasp and moan. I return the smile as hunger flashes in my eyes and my arm snakes around your neck to draw your lips to mine. Our mouths are hot, tongues seeking, tasting each other.

You press against me in need, and I feel you hard, throbbing, ready to take me. I feel empty as your fingers slip from me and I whimper, not wanting you to stop. Breaking our kiss, you move away from me, rolling me onto my back as you sit up.

I don't know how long you were awake before me, but by the look in your eyes, I'm sure it's the first time you've taken me all in this morning. I watch your roving eyes taking in every inch of my body slowly. My pussy gushes as I see the desire smoldering in your eyes, blazing into lust as your eyes linger at my breasts, my pussy, my thighs slick with my juices.

Your eyes lift back to my face and I lick my lips and give you a wicked smile. You return my smile and what seems almost instantly, you are on top of me, between my legs, your lips on mine, hungry, intense, devouring.

My arms reach around you, clutching at your back. You press against my stomach, letting me feel how hard you are and just how much you want me. I reach down and take your cock into my hand. I squeeze and stroke you, once, twice, as you let out a growl. I slide my hand down your shaft once, twice, three times more, and you moan. I want you to cum inside me, and I know you want the same. I release your cock and pull my knees back, opening myself further for you.

Our cries of pleasure echo in harmony as your cock slides inside my hot, wet pussy. Every inch of you sliding in sends ripples of pleasure shooting through my body. The power of the single stroke that takes me drives the breath from my quivering body.

I gasp as you begin sliding your glorious cock in and out of my pussy. Long and deep thrusts draw out the pleasure for both of us as my pussy tightens around your cock. We both get lost in sensation, your hard, ridged cock against my soft, smooth pussy, back and forth, in and out. The only sounds are our moans and cries, too intense for words.

It doesn't take long for my body to respond to your cock inside of me, the weight of your body on top of me, the smell of you all around me. I feel my pussy tighten, contracting, waves of pleasure and of release shuddering through me. I scream, my body rocking, completely out of control as I cum hard.

My eyes open to see you watching me, emotions playing on your face. The thrill from seeing my pleasure, my cumming intense, mixed with your pleasure as my pussy continues to pulse around your cock, as if trying to milk your orgasm out of you.

Soon I see your face take on that look of almost pain that belies the release and the pleasure taking hold of you as you cum. Another orgasm rocks me and I wrap my legs around your waist to pull you in harder, tighter. I feel your body convulsing in my embrace as your release consumes you, holding deep in my body as your pleasure matches mine. Sweat dripping from you as you grunt with the power of our union, our mating.

Then you lean onto one elbow and kiss me deeply, leaving me empty as you slip from my still pulsing pussy. I roll onto my side to lay my head on your shoulder as you hold me tightly against you. I let my leg slide and intertwine with yours as I feel your seed spilling from my depths.

Looking up at your blissful smile I lock eyes with you and whisper, "Good morning to you too."

I know you are mine when you kiss my forehead and murmur, "Now, what's for breakfast?"