Good Mornings: A Sequel

Story Info
Christopher discovers all new slave labours of lust.
2.8k words
3.36
23.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jo21
Jo21
4 Followers

The pale morning sun drifted across sections of the soft carpet that the lazily drawn curtains let in. I sat in the sitting room of my bedroom suite, drinking my rich Colombian coffee, black as it could be made. The sleeve of my pink silk robe slid down to reveal my pale, delicate wrist as I reached for another biscuit on a near end table. I dipped it in my coffee and chewed.

I heard a distant door open and close quietly, and soft steps moving about in the next room. I smiled, pushing my red curls back from my face.

"Boy, come over here," I called to my eighteen year old slave. So seldom a woman can call a grown man 'boy'. I relished the power. A shadow appeared in the open doorway and then he shyly stepped into the sunlight. Today I had dressed him in tight fitting blue jeans and a polished black cotton shirt. Probably the most luxurious set of clothes he'd ever put on.

"Yes, Miss Angelica?" he said obediently.

"Do you have my dry cleaning?" I asked, nibbling on my cookie.

"Yes Mam."

"And did you finish all the rest of my laundry?"

"Yes Mam."

"And the ironing?"

"Yes Mam."

"Run me a hot bath and put my clothes away, then you may take a break until noon."

"Yes, Mam. Thank you Mam," he said. Then he gave his head little bow and went back into the other room. I finished the cookie and coffee, then rose out of my chair to have my bath. I shed my robe on the pearly tile of the floor and slipped into my old fashioned white claw foot tub. The floral scent of the bubbles relaxed me and I closed my eyes. My mind began to wander.

Remembering the delight of taking my slave for the first time the previous night, I gently caressed my breasts, feeling the water slip off of them when my nipples surfaced, the cooler air of the room making my nipples hard. I moved my hand down my belly, massaging my firm body, and squeezed my ass tightly.

With a feathery touch I caressed the lips of my pussy, anticipating the moment when I would slide a finger in. But I didn't.

"Boy," I called sweetly. "Come in here." I rested both arms against the sides on the tub, like I hadn't been touching myself.

"Yes Miss Angelica?" the boy said as he hesitated in the doorway.

"Come in," I said with a pleasant smile. He paused for a moment, several ideas appearing to cross his face before he entered the bathroom. "Come closer," I said. "I want to check that you've cleaned your hands before touching my beautiful clothes. Come, show me your hands."

Reluctantly he stepped close to me and held out his hands. I took his rough hands in mine and began to examine them, rubbing my thumb over a C shaped white scar on his left. And damn if there wasn't a little bit of dirt under his finger nails once again. I looked up into his face. He turned his head away, eyes avoiding mine.

"Your finger nails are filthy again, boy. What have you been doing this morning? Undress now, I must see if the rest of you is as filthy, because I won't have your dirty body ruining the nice clothes I bought for you," I said angrily.

"As you wish, Miss Angelica," he said so quietly it was almost inaudible. Bowing his head, he began to undress slowly. I watched, feeling the wetness from my pussy leak in the bath water, slicking down my leg. I never understood women enjoying watching men striptease. Watching men perform, soak up the attention, the lust, the worship and the money. They bask in the attention, in the glory of their sexuality, never subjected the indignities and shame that their female counterparts are. It may be exciting to see an attractive man's body revealed part by part, but the cockiness I can't tolerate. Nothing made me wetter than forcing an insecure, skinny, scared deliciously innocent boy take off his clothes for me and bare to me, a beautiful woman, all of his physical flaws. How that act of forcing him delighted me. Mocking him even delighted me more, I thought as I snickered at the sight of his flaccid penis. In response he turned to the side, his thigh partially concealing his manhood. I allowed it.

Finally placing his clothing in a neat pile on the counter top, he turned to face me, color in his cheeks. I gestured for him to come closer.

"Get in and get on your knees, boy," I said, pulling my legs up to my chest to make room for him. As he got in, jaw clenched and the red in his face deepening, I prepared a loofa with soap on it. "Wash yourself," I ordered, "and I'm going to watch very closely to make sure you don't miss an inch of skin."

Smiling, I leaned back against the tub, the foamy water lapping pleasantly against my breasts. Then I stretch out my legs, one perfectly shaped calf to his left, the other directly between his knees. "And don't touch me until you're clean boy, or I shall have no choice but to punish you."

"Yes Miss Angelica," he said in a quiet voice, spreading his knees apart a little farther to stay clear of my leg. I took in the sight as he ran the loofa up and down those hairy tanned arms, then over his chest and his shoulders. As he washed from his top toward his lower extremities, he was clearly pretending I wasn't there.

"Are you shy? Never washed in front of anyone but your mother?" I teased. When he didn't say anything I flicked water at his balls. "I do like the way you touch yourself, boy," I added in a low purr. He swallowed audibly, but continued washing his buttocks. The whip marks I had already placed on his hide were quickly fading. "You've done so well since you came here, I thought you wanted to please me," I said sweetly. He unclenched his teeth.

"I do want to please you, Miss Angelica," he hissed.

"Then please yourself!" I said threateningly, " and you'll be rewarded or continue to resist and I'll send you back where you came from, disobedient cunt. It wasn't so hard for you last night."

Narrowing his eyes and setting his jaw once more he soaped up his limp penis and began to stroke it. Delighted, I moved closer to get a better look and he turned his back to me.

"Hey," I objected angrily.

"Give me a moment," he daringly growled, then meekly added, "please, Miss Angelica." I waited, watching his arm move as he tried to bring his penis to hardness. Finally he turned back to me, penis in hand, and asked just what I wanted him to do.

His shaft was still filling up with blood when he started to masturbate for me. Absent mindedly stroking my thighs I observed as the veins in his penis became slightly purple and the skin very tight. I watched his face intently, waiting for him to shut his eyes, or breathe harder, or perhaps part his lips in a silent moan, any sign that would give away his secret pleasure. I squeezed my breasts, rolling my hard nipples under my palms. Still watching his face, I slid a pale hand down my tummy and in between my thighs. His gaze shifted to me, then back to the tiles on the bathroom wall.

I teased up and down my soft shaven lips, occasionally rubbing my clitoris so that it got hard, and my pussy swelled with desire.

"Boy, suck on my tits," I ordered, ready to climax. I closed my eyes, and feeling his breath on my chest, arched up. He took as much of my right breast into his mouth as he could, gently massaging me with his tongue, has hair tickling against my chest.

"Harder," I said, grabbing a fistful of dark hair from the back of his head and forcing his mouth down harder. He bit down on my nipple and with a gasp I released his head. He laughed softly, his breath feeling cool against my hot, throbbing skin. I think we were making progress.

I shoved him away from me abruptly and he slid back into the bath, thumping his back against the opposite wall. "Time to towel me off, boy," I said, quickly standing and stepping out of the tub. I waited for him to get out, then handed him one of my deliciously soft pink towels and lifted my arms so that he might towel me completely dry. Well, almost completely dry...

I reached for my bath robe, but had a better idea instead. I pulled the silk waist band from the loops on my robe and got down on one knee.

"Come closer, boy," I said, "and I shall reward you." I observed his expression carefully and couldn't help but smile. He knew I wasn't going to suck his dick, but he came to me anyway. By then his shaft was getting softer. I brushed my cheek against it. "So clean now," I breathed over his balls. I closed just my thumb and index finger around the base of his dick and pulled on it, enjoying the feel of one in my hand, still a little wet. I stroked him slowly with one hand, feeling the blood return. With my other hand I squeezed his ass, leaving my fingernail marks in it for certain.

"Do you have a wife where you came from?" I asked as I pumped his dick.

"No, Mam," he answered, ever so slightly leaning closer to me.

"A girlfriend then?" I inquired.

"No, Miss Angelica."

"Are my hands soft?" I asked. He nodded. "What about my lips?" I said, placing a kiss on the tip of his penis. His feet shifted as he opened his legs more. I held back a snort. Men are so easily persuaded. Tease them a little and they're all wanton whores.

"Very soft, Miss Angelica," he said, his whole attitude having changed. With his dick fully hard again, I wrapped the waist band from my bath robe around the base of his shaft and tied it semi-tight.

"I have softer lips still," I said seductively. I tugged gently on his new leash until he started to follow me. "A woman's softest lips are betwixt her thighs, boy. Did you know that?" I asked as we entered my bedroom. I sat on the edge of my bed, the boy waiting before me. I made a loop on my end of the leash and slipped it around my wrist, then leaned back on my elbows.

"Christopher, there is one thing you forgot to do last night," I scolded, pulling him closer by his penis.

"What is that, Mam?" he asked. I parted my legs slowly, giving him a nice view of my moist swollen lips.

"Say your prayers," I said simply.

"Would it please you, Mam, if I said them now?" I nodded and he got to his knees, facing my pussy. I watched as he kissed my inner thighs, warm strong hands finding my buttocks. I laid back, closing my eyes. I squeezed my breasts hard again as the boy started a steady rhythm of licking up and down my puffy lips. I moaned and pushed myself onto my elbows again to watch. His hands were all over my thighs, my calves, my ass and my belly. He ran his tongue over my clit and around my clit in a clockwise motion. I found myself moving my hips in his rhythm, that hot feeling building inside my pelvis. I parted my legs as far as I could, breathing heavy. I started to come, shouting instructions and wiggling. He took my clit into his mouth, sucking on it, then letting it go, and repeating this over and over. I lay breathless, still fondling myself until he stopped. He looked up at me, face slicked with my juice.

"Good boy," I said, catching my breath. I pushed my hair back from my face and stood up. "Now lie there," I said, gesturing to the bed, "on your back, like last time." As he climbed onto the bed his purple dick left a small trail of precum where it touched the bedcover. I slipped the loop from the cock leash off of my wrist and slipped it over one of the bedposts. Next I got out my nice warming lubricant and a condom. I shoved both toward him and commanded, "Ready yourself for me."

I combed the tangles out of my hair, watching him on the bed through my dresser mirror. I poured myself a small glass of sparkling water and drank it. I picked up a bottle of lightly scented body lotion and set it on my pillow before climbing onto the bed.

"I'm going to have you now, boy," I said. I straddled his hips backwards so that I could watch us in my dresser mirror. I untie the silk waist band from around the bad of his penis and made sure the condom was on properly. Then I took him inside me, little bit by little bit my swollen pussy swallowed him. "Do you remember what I said?" I asked, riding up and down slowly. "Don't come until I tell you to," I answered for him.

"Yes Miss Angelica," he answered. I watched myself fucking him in the mirror. My tits bouncing, my hips pumping, my red curls swaying. I readjusted the angle and hit my G-spot. "Oh fuck," I said aloud, working harder. "Slap my ass," I ordered and he did it. I looked back in the mirror and he was sitting up on his elbows, watching too. He slapped my ass again. "Yessss," I moaned. He thrust his hips with mine, but I wanted more. "I want you to fuck me, boy," I said, getting out of his lap suddenly. "Stand by the bed," I ordered. I grabbed all of my pillows and set them in front of me, then rested my front end on them while kneeling. He knew what to do.

The boy put his hands on my hips and started to fuck me doggie style from the edge of the bed, each stroke hitting my G-spot. "Harder," I said and he did. I arched my back to give him the fullest access to the needy pussy. "Make me come," I groaned. I felt the first wave of organism coming over me when suddenly he stopped and released my hips. I whipped my head around.

"Why did you stop?" I shrieked at him.

"I was about to," he said. "I to stop for a minute, please, Miss Angelica." I glared. I jumped off the bed and slapped him right across the face.

"What are you good for?" I said furiously. He rubbed his jaw, backing away.

"I did what you asked," he insisted, cowering. I sighed.

"Alright, alright. You did what I asked. Lie on the bed, boy," I said. "I won't hit you again," I assured him. Reluctantly he lay back down and I quickly got on top of him, facing him this time. I reached to caress the nasty red mark on his cheek but the turned his head the other way. "Are you ready now?" I asked. He nodded. I rolled onto my back and opened my legs invitingly. A moment later he'd lowered himself on to top of me and was fumbling, looking for the right hole. I rolled my eyes.

He entered me slowly the first thrust, but subsequently he thrust harder and deeper. I pushed his face down onto my breasts and told him to open his mouth. He suckled on my nipples, occasionally biting. Slowly I began to feel an orgasm building again. He nipped my ear and I squeezed his waist between my strong thighs. I threw one leg over his shoulder and he started to fuck me harder, clearly building towards his own orgasm.

"Now," moaned, feeling my pussy throbbing around his dick as I started to come. Then he came too, and rolled off of me. "Roll onto your belly, boy. I want to rub some more cream on your backside," I said. He rolled over and I warmed up a generous portion of lotion in my palms and massaged it into his ass. "You seem to be more experienced than I thought, boy," I complemented him. "You pleased me very well last night and this morning. Tell me," I said, running my thumb gently down his crack, pressing against his asshole, "is your cherry still intact?"

Jo21
Jo21
4 Followers