Good Motorcycle Vibrations

Story Info
Motorcycle riding couple get naughty.
3.9k words
4.2
38.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let's start with a short and sweet bit of background on us to get you familiar with our story.

Ann and I met online in 2015. She lives in Europe and I live in the US. As we grew closer in our relationship we made plans for her to come spend a few weeks with me here. This story and others that will follow are from our time together this fall. Some details will be left out or made a bit vague to preserve our anonymity here and IRL.

* How an afternoon motorcycle ride turned out to have a happy ending

While there are many stories to be told from our wonderful time together, rather than tell them in chronological order, we've chosen to write about whatever events come to mind as we pour over memories of those amazing days.

We were on a camping trip for the last week of our time together. We decided to take this trip on my v-twin motorcycle since the weather was cooperating finally and because Ann had already developed a love for getting into the wind from our first rides together the week before.

We woke up late that morning, the third day camping, being lazy and enjoying each other thoroughly. The cool morning air and sunlight invading our tent as we spooned together for warmth. Our love making the night before still fresh on our minds and our bodies. Ann was ready for the comfort of a warm shower and so was I. As we dressed, she called my attention to how extremely wet she was, her creamy juices covering her cunt lips and dripping down her inner thighs. I quickly responded with an eager tongue and cleaned up the errant fluids from her soft thighs and smooth shaved pussy.

I reveled in the taste and texture as I pressed my mouth to her cunt, sucking her lips into my wide open mouth. I licked and sucked on her beautiful pussy and engorged clit until she pulled my hair with both hands and ground herself against my mouth in a shuddering orgasm, calling my name as I have grown to love, along with a string of "fuck, fuck, fuck..." which is usually accompanied with squeals and gasps. She lay back and giggled as she does after a satisfying release and I promised to help keep future juice spills cleaned up as best as I could.

We dressed and ate a sparse breakfast as we discussed the day ahead, deciding to go for a leisurely late afternoon to evening ride after we showered at the campground shower house. After securing our campsite and getting our shower items together, we set out on the short walk from our tent camping area to where the motorcycle was parked on the road. We walked hand-in-hand across the beautiful meadow toward the motorcycle, simply enjoying mid-morning temperatures and the company of one another. As we reached the motorcycle, Ann squeezed my hand tightly and indicated that I had more cleaning to do. With a big smile on my face, even though we were standing on the side of the road about to get on my motorcycle, I knelt before her and pulled down her loose fitting pants. I was treated to the beautiful sight of more creamy white love juices flowing down the inside of her right thigh. I quickly leaned forward and lapped up the tastiness that trickled from her still sensitive cunt. Standing only after I had sucked her swollen clit once more.

We rode up to the shower house and enjoyed the small luxury of hot water in a semi clean public bathing facility and washed a few items of clothing in the laundry there as well. Sitting on a bench outside, waiting on the laundry machines, I couldn't help but use the time to kiss and caress her sexy clean body as I pulled her Tshirt neckline aside. She brushed her long, damp and beautiful dark hair as my hands wandered over her clothing to her most sensitive areas, tantalizing us both deliciously.

Let me take some time to give the obligatory description of the two of us. I am 6'5", 265 lbs and fairly fit for a man of 44. Ann is a gorgeous lady of 20, about 5'9" and 135 lbs. She is thin yet curvy in all the right places. Beautiful 34C breasts that look amazingly sexy on her small hour glass figure and legs that make me ache just thinking of them and how they perfectly frame her shaved cunt. I must add how completely taken I am with Ann's beauty. Due to the way we met, I fell in love with her well before I had ever enjoyed the pleasure of seeing her. Having the opportunity to hold and kiss this living treasure has been a dream come true.

We returned to our campsite with our freshly washed laundry and enjoyed a bit more time together kissing and caressing each other. We ate another snack for lunch in between continued teasing kisses and playful bites, as we changed into our jeans for the longer ride ahead. Neither of us wore underwear since we prefer the feeling and ease of access. It is almost impossible for me to watch her pull on those skin tight jeans without pressing my lips to her bare cunt just before it is hidden away behind the denim. Instinctively my mouth moved to kiss her exposed, hooded clit, causing a gasp to involuntarily escape from her lips. She tilted her hips to increase the pressure of our momentary contact, then pulled away with a giggle and fastened her jeans with a sly grin on her face and a shimmy of her shoulders that rolled down to her hips. I just stood there in awe... "you're killing me Smalls" I said in response.

She giggled again at me and handed me the sunscreen, asking if I wanted to apply it to her skin. Smiling and ever eager, I took the sunscreen in hand and began coating the flesh of her neck and shoulders where the large open neckline of her shirt allowed for plenty of skin to be exposed. My hands worked the lotion into her shoulders and upper chest being sure to cover each lovely inch that may be kissed by the sun on our ride. Applying more sunscreen to my strong hands I commented "You know, there is a chance your breasts could get accidently exposed with this loose shirt in the wind." as I massaged the sunscreen into her soft yet wonderfully perky breasts. Her sexy accent melted me as she said "what if it isn't by accident?" and I simply smiled and repeated "You're killing me Smalls".

After forcing ourselves away from the hold of our little "love nest" on the edge of the meadow, we managed to get started on our afternoon ride. I focused on the roar of the bike and the smiles of campers as we rode by and had no idea what it was they may have been actually smiling about. It is not unusual to get looks of admiration for the two wheeled, metal beast growling between my thighs, however, I learned later as we slowed by the park gate, Ann had been periodically exposing her breast to the sun and wind as we rode through the campgrounds. Her hand reaching into her loose shirt and pulling the lovely globe into the sunlight, then caressing and lightly covering it as we rode past our camping audience. Without me having to ask, she let me know with a giggle and a tight squeeze of her thighs against my hips, that she had been enjoying her moments of naughty display. The loud exhaust roared with an echo and the bike surged forward as I opened the throttle. I smiled and thought to myself once more "You're killing me Smalls".

Rolling down the small asphalt road with only a general direction in mind, I could feel Ann pressing her hips to me as she leaned against the backrest behind her. I adjusted my mirror and could see the happy smile on her face and noticed her shirt was forced off her shoulder as the wind buffeted us heavily at highway speeds. The upper half of her breast was on openly on display to my glances but my attention was needed to guide us safely down the road ahead. I readjusted the mirror and left her to enjoy the open road as she desired with my left hand dropping occasionally to her knee for a firm squeeze of approval. I could only imagine what she may be doing as I noticed oncoming traffic meeting us, and the varied looks from drivers as we passed by.

As they say, "loud pipes save lives" and the exhaust on my bike will definitely fit the loud category. Because it is usually too loud while riding to communicate even while shouting, Ann and I worked out a few non verbal signals to convey a few basic messages. When I want to know how she is doing I would hold my hand up in a thumbs up gesture as if asking "is everything good?". In response, if all was good or any time she wanted to let me know she was happy, she would squeeze my hips with her thighs. If I wanted to communicate my happiness to her I would drop my left hand to her leg and squeeze her knee or thigh just above the knee. It wasn't long until that knee squeeze turned to running my hand up the inside of her thigh. I remember the first time, I could feel the warmth of her sweet center on my fingertips as they curled against the fabric of her jeans.

A few times during the first part of our trip that afternoon, I pressed my hand even further up her thigh, laying the back of my hand flat on the seat behind me and pushing it up under her denim covered pussy. Ann would adjust herself and move forward, grinding down onto my gripping hand, usually while holding onto my shoulders or grasping a belt loop on my jeans. Yes, this was a bit of a literal stretch for me, and left me piloting the bike with only my throttle hand, but the reward of her warm mound nestling down onto my hand was the treasure I was seeking and worth the extra effort for certain!

Having Ann behind me on my bike has been the most profoundly enjoyable "passenger on board" experience I've had in the thirty plus years I've been riding motorcycles. The miles seem to fly by with her thighs squeezing my hips over and over expressing her sheer enjoyment of the ride. The first little town we rode into that afternoon allowed us a couple minutes of quieter exhaust notes and some verbal communication. She told me how she had been pulling her right breast out of her shirt and playing with her nipple and areola in the wind, caressing herself and enjoying the feel of the wind on her bare flesh. I asked her if any of the drivers we passed might have seen her bare breast. She laughed and said the way the wind was blowing her shirt, they probably had not. Though she tried over and over she couldn't get her shirt to sag off her left shoulder to be able to expose herself on that side where the cars could see her well. She sounded slightly disappointed, and I decided then to find a way to assist next time, if needed.

I watched momentarily in my mirror once again as we accelerated into the wind outside that sleepy little country town. This time her left shoulder was indeed exposed and I could see her right hand dipping into her shirt to hold her breast. She knew she was teasing the hell out of me since I had to keep my eyes primarily on the road. We passed several cars, but I was never able to see if she had decided to share the sexy sight of her bare breast with our unsuspecting audience. My only indication of how things were going were several long squeezes of her thighs against my hips, and the absence of her hands on my body. My cock was throbbing against my jeans as we pulled into the next town, where we searched for and found a great little cafe. As we dismounted the bike and removed our helmets, I noticed how flushed Ann was. Kissing her softly I told her how much I was enjoying our ride and asked her if she was good. She replied with what has become my favorite reply to that question. "So fucking good".

Our time in the cafe was enjoyably tantalizing. The food was delicious and sitting across from Ann, looking into her warm eyes, was even better. She caught my eyes lowering time and again to gaze upon her breasts as they swelled against the thin fabric of her shirt. Each time she would smile at me or giggle as our eyes met once again. She knew I was hungry for her and she used that to continue her teasing. While we ate, the question came up of whether Ann might be able to cum from the vibrations of the bike against her clit. She admitted that she had been enjoying the feeling of them, but that the constant drone and high intensity of the vibrations were almost numbing and she was not sure she could cum that way.

We were soon back on our steel horse and riding out of town with a full tank of gas from the station down the street. My lips still aching from the harsh kiss Ann gave me before we put our helmets on, crushing her lips to mine and then biting me as we parted. Her kisses have become an addiction of mine. I've admittedly done a large amount of kissing in my life, and though there are kisses I will always remember, I have never before been kissed with the sheer intensity and bare desire that Ann expresses with her lips. With certainty, I will never forget the feeling of the first time she tilted her head and leaned in to kiss me. A smile crossed my aching lips and the familiar feel of the wind whipping and plying its will on my clothing brought me back to reality, and I caught a glimpse of Ann's bare left shoulder in my mirror. My smile grew to a sly grin as I reached back and pulled down on the front of her shirt just below her left breast until she was fully exposed. A check in the mirror confirmed the desired effect had been achieved and she acknowledged it with a big smile and a squeeze of her thighs.

My eyes struggled to remain steady on the road and the approaching traffic ahead. I knew we were pushing things to new heights and I was ready to push as high as Ann was willing to climb. I dropped my left hand to her knee and began caressing her with confidence and desire. With a pickup approaching us I looked in my mirror and saw Ann's right hand partially covering her exposed breast, her fingers playing over her hardening areola and nipple. I tried to see if the driver was aware of the sexual display just waiting to be viewed, yet the moment passed too quickly. A second moment of possibility soon whooshed by, and then a third.

With each passing observer, I pressed my fingers further up Ann's thigh until I was beckoning her to mount my upturned hand as she had before. She did not leave me waiting, moving with obvious intent to increase her pleasure, grinding her warm denim covered crotch onto my willing flesh. I pressed my fingers up against the middle seam of her jeans and noticed the wetness that was saturating the fabric. Though I couldn't hear her, I imagined she was purring loudly as her movements became reminiscent of the night before when she was saddled over my hips with my hardness deep inside her.

Miles passed under us as we rolled on with Ann's ever increasing arousal pushing my own to an obvious state. I regretted needing to put both hands back to the task of controlling our ride and I learned later that the moment came just slightly before Ann was about to crest the wave of pleasure she had been chasing. Not one to allow the heat of our fire to die, I clutched the bike and let it coast for the moment that it took to reach back with my right hand and pull Ann's own hand to the front of my jeans. Pressing her fingers to my belly and into my pants quickly, I moved back against her in the seat as much as possible. Her hand strained to reach my swollen cock and I felt her shift to her right as much as she safely could, giving her just enough room to find me.

It was my turn to groan in pleasure as she worked her magic on me under what can only be described as quite unusual yet erotic circumstances. My mind was ablaze with desire and If I could have willed my orgasm it would have been at that moment. Ann later told me that she too was completely given to the moment and described reaching around and touching me as "amazing". All too quickly we found ourselves confronted with the turn in the road that would lead us the final twenty miles back to our campground. I geared the bike down, preparing to turn and Ann returned to her best composure considering the moment and our mutual arousal.

That left turn was not the end of our fun but merely the gateway to the next hill climb in our game of passion. Speeding back up as we ventured ever onward, I reached behind me and began to push my hand under Ann's wet jeans once again, when I found myself wondering if I could get them unfastened. Always enjoying a challenge, I managed to reach the button and it was pulled open quite easily. Her zipper came next and was a bit more of a difficult proposal, but finally gave in to my insatiable need to have more of this sexy biker babe available to my touch. I felt her shift forward on the seat in anticipation of what was obviously next. I remember my own surprise when I was easily able to push my hand through the now open barrier to indulge in the warm wetness that was waiting for my attention. I also distinctly remember feeling the vibrations of the bike passing from the seat through the seam in her jeans and to my middle finger as she pressed her well lubricated cunt down onto it. I wiggled that happy finger and it's companions against her with little success as the pressure her body was providing on top of them was taking over.

Her movements became more erratic and desperate as her hands gripped my shoulders and her wetness coated my fingers deliciously. I ached with want to taste her, yet I knew it was to be an unfulfilled desire. In that moment nothing else mattered outside of Ann's pleasure. Nothing that was, except the small town that we soon found ourselves invading with loud pipes and sexual tension. I knew she was close to cumming for me. I was familiar by then with the quickening pace of her hips when those lovely waves of pleasure begin mounting to a crescendo. My mouth always struggles to keep up with her cunt in those fitful moments of passion when it is not uncommon for her to grab my hair with both hands to help control me as she fucks herself on my face.

Close was all she was going to get as we slowed down for the town and I removed my hand from the sweet warmth of her center. It turned out we could have continued our playing as the ride through that booming metropolis of probably fifty people turned out to have no audience lining up to enjoy our show. Not even the stray dogs bothered to look our way as we rumbled through. Determined to raise some hell I wrapped the throttle back as we said goodbye. The bike answered with the requested blast of noise pollution and I quickly put my hand back to Ann's heated cunt, stoking the fire once again with firm squeezes of my strong hand. She responded as if her next breath was dependent on the movement of my hand against her pussy, leaning against my back, her hands tight on my shoulders.

It was only two miles until a stop sign gave Ann another undesired break and a short opportunity for me to ask her if she was good. Of course, she responded with a shaky voice and another "So fucking good!". Once again we accelerated to highway speed, however this time, I kept the bike in a lower gear, causing the engine to run at a higher RPM and amplifying the vibrations that coursed through the bike frame and into the seat.

Determined in those last miles to satiate the growing need between Ann's thighs, I once again was happy to become part of her very fevered grinding. My left hand worked her soaking wet cunt while the other worked the throttle on the bike to vary the intensity and frequency of the sensations. Her helmet rested against mine, bumping it from moment to moment while she moved with intense need on my hand. I felt the vibrations of the bike peaking and flowing through my fingers and then ebbing away as I intentionally controlled them with the speed of the bike's engine. Over and over again I pushed her toward the edge as we passed one more mile and then another.

Ann squeezed my hips with her thighs, pulling on my shoulders hard as I heard her shout my name, which usually signals her approaching climax. "Oh fuck!" she shouted against the back of my helmet loud enough to be heard over the exhaust. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she repeated as I felt her body jerk and convulse on top of my hand. I am sure I was grinning like the cat that ate the canary as my lovely princess turned momentary biker slut, rode my lucky hand and that vibrating v-twin cruiser to a crushing orgasm. I slowed a bit and revved the engine as I pulled my hand from it's slippery wet confines. Ann partially collapsed against my back and wrapped her arms around me for stability, gasping loudly as we continued up the final hill into the campground area.

12