Good Motorcycle Vibrations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We rode through the park passing many more campers that evening. I heard Ann laughing once and when I asked why, she indicated that she had accidently flashed her bare breast to a couple of men in a campsite. She had been exposing herself again between camp sites and then pulling her shirt up quickly as we went by occupied areas. That time however, her fingers slipped off the fabric of her shirt and left her perky breast exposed nicely to the delight of the men we were passing.

As we closed in on our love nest in the meadow, we had to navigate one particularly steep downhill section of road. I took the opportunity to allow the engine to quickly rev up high, causing Ann to cry out in sudden pleasure before she even realized what was happening. I laughed with my own delight and knew that this would be a motorcycle trip worth trying to repeat, or better yet, out do!

12