Good Neighbor Brooke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your tits are so fucking huge and gorgeous Sue I find myself constantly fingering off just seeing them bobble as you walk from your car to the house!" she sighed as I did the move again.

"I bet you cum hard too don't you Brooke?" I asked looking at her eyes.

"I could almost pass out when I cum thinking of you honey!" she cooed moving over my mouth for another torrid kiss. Our tongues were sliding deep tangled together licking at the insides of each others mouth the wetness of the kiss was incredible as the saliva leaked from our stirring mouths down my chin and flowed to my cleavage.

I took her hand moving it under the hem of my dress opening my eyes in the kiss I had to see her reaction as I slowly moved her hand onto the hard female-sex cock.

Her eyes stayed closed and she moaned into my mouth curling her fingers around the dildo and stroking it against my thigh. I closed my eyes and sucked in her tongue working it with my lips.

She worked the dildo free and began to jack it in her small soft hand making the backside clit stimulator work over my overly excited clit.

I broke the kiss but before I could say a thing Brooke panted, "fuck me Sue, fuck me so I can suck these massive hot tits, not from behind like that big tit slut was fucking you let me suck your hot fucking huge tits!"

I smiled almost wickedly as she pushed off the tight short, shorts and threw herself back on the sofa rubbing her nicely trimmed cute pussy and cooing, "fuck me lover, fuck me good and hard, give me that lesbian-dick baby!"

I got up quickly pushing my dress to the floor kicking it aside and moving back over her holding the hard rubber cock slipped it in her as she moaned loudly, "OHHHHHHHHHHHH.... YES.... FUCK ME YOU HOT SEXY BITCH!"

I thrust into her dildo sucking pussy feeling the soft rubber pound against my clit as I fed the big fem-cock into her.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..... Fuck.... OH BABY YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she moaned loud tossing her head as I thrust over and over into her.

I leaned on the arm of the sofa my tits dangling over her face as it wore a mask of total ecstasy. She opened her eyes seeing my massive boobs swaying as I fucked her she craned her neck and sucked in my left nipple not holding my tits.

"Suck it honey.... ohhhhhhhhhh... yes suck my heavy hanging horny fucking jugs!" I said adding a new word to our sexual vocabulary.

She let it pop free and with a sexy giggle said, "yes .... your giant fucking jugs lover!"

I slapped them over her face fucking her with steady long pumping thrusts of the hard dildo, "I'll slap your pretty face red with my fucking massive jugs lover!"

Brooke reached taking hold of the outsides of them and holding my tits said, "I could never get enough of these milkers Sue, these enormous milk melons!"

Brooke moaned as she added her own new expressive word for my tits and sucked them moving quickly from one to the other each time letting the one go with a pop of her lips.

I was pumping my hips fucking her faster and faster fucking another woman that was sucking my massive tits was better then any sex I could dream of.....other then maybe having another female with us!

Brooke sucked them harder moaning louder as I moaned loud knowing I was going to go off with her soon.

We both thrust hips fucking each other the dildo doing the job on us both my clit so excited I was about to burst....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" suddenly Brooke screamed.

"CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMING!" she yelled thrashing into me faster and harder, hard enough to send me off too!

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... Brooke.... OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... CUMMMMM...!"

I screamed as I pounded into her the orgasm gripping my body like a big invisible hand shaking me wildly.

Brooke sucked one of my nipples drawing it in hard and increasing the intensity of the sexual summit!

We fucked and bucked into each other looking down I could see her big tits rolling up and down over her chest. We rocked slowly to an easier fuck motion as we both panted hard to catch our breath. Finally my arms could no longer hold me up and I rested my tits to hers our lips smearing in a hot kiss.

We kissed for several minutes lathering tongues against each others.

I pulled back and sighed, "you fuck so hot honey, I don't think one will be enough!"

I get a sly snicker and smile in return as you moan, "With tits like you've got here Sue I know one isn't near enough, come on start fucking me again baby!"

Mike was gone for two weeks I would be more then happy to lesbian fuck my sexy neighbor all day and night!!!

12