Good Neighbor Sam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,384 Followers

Feeling a little aggressive, Bill began to pump Kelly more vigorously than usual.

"Oh yeah, baby" Kelly pleaded, "fuck me hard!"

Unfortunately, Bill's extra effort brought him to an even faster climax, and in just a couple of minutes he started grunting and cumming.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh," and Bill was done.

"That was really good, sweetheart," Kelly panted, being overly generous with her praise but feeling good inasmuch as they both had managed to cum that time. Kelly saw no need to get up to clean herself, even though Bill's cum was trickling out of her pussy. There was never enough to make much of a mess on the sheets.

Bill then rolled off of Kelly, laid next to her, and decided it was time to clear the air about Sam, knowing full well that it would not be a pleasant conversation.

Facing each other, lying on the bed barely a foot apart, Bill began to speak.

"Kelly, there's a lot that you haven't been telling me."

Kelly's expression went from a blissful smile to a look of puzzled dread.

"What haven't I been telling you, sweetheart?" Kelly asked quietly.

"A lot of important things," Bill began. "At the bar with Tom and Ray and Barry I found out that they like to use the "f" word too. They talked about certain people fucking a certain person. They told me that Heather and Monica and Claire all like to fuck our good neighbor Sam. Why didn't you ever tell me that your friends are cheating whores?!"

"They're not cheating and they're not whores!" Kelly said, somewhat angrily. "Their husbands know what they're doing and they go along with it. It's part of their relationships, and none of our business, really."

"Do you know what else the guys told me, Kelly?" Bill said, dragging it out for effect. "They told me that you're fucking Sam too!"

"I am not!" Kelly shouted as she sat straight up on the bed. That is bullshit! I have never fucked Sam. Never! I swear to you!"

"You do everything else that all the women in this neighborhood do," Bill said. "You got yourself tattooed. You're dressing like a slut. Drinking every day. Smoking dope like a druggie. It only stands to reason that you'd be putting out for Sam too."

"Except that I'm not!" Kelly shouted angrily. "I'm not fucking him, but I might as well if that's what you expect."

"You know, I guess I shouldn't really be surprised," Bill said in a holier-than-thou way. "It's not like you're any better than those three sluts you hang around with. I'm sure Sam would love to knock you up too! Have you talked to him yet about having his black baby?"

Then Bill said, through clenched teeth, "I just want you to be honest about this!"

"I have been honest, but you know what?" Kelly shouted with fire in her eyes, "You're right! I'm fucking Sam all the time! I can't get enough of his big black cock! But that starts tomorrow! I've been nothing but a faithful wife, but no problem. You don't believe me. You expect me to fuck him, so why should I deny myself? Hey, I can sure as hell live down to your expectations!"

Kelly got up from the bed, grabbed her robe from the hook on the bathroom door and stormed out of the room, turning to Bill long enough to shout "Fuck you, asshole!"

Kelly stomped down the stairs to the living room. To calm herself, and to spite Bill at the same time, she pulled out her bong, and for the first time in her life, smoked weed all by herself. Kelly took her first hit and held her breath as long as she could to get herself as stoned as possible. She took three more hits, then put the bong on the coffee table and sat back to watch some mindless television as her mental state faded from furious to lackadaisical.

Bill sat alone on the bed, wondering to himself if he had overplayed his hand. Maybe Kelly actually hadn't had sex with Sam. He thought that it might be best to apologize, then he smelled marijuana smoke wafting up from downstairs.

"There's nothing that she won't do," Bill thought to himself, "and she needs to stop denying it."

Kelly eventually went upstairs to bed, deciding that she wasn't going to sleep on the couch just because her husband was an asshole. She didn't sleep much, though, and was awake when his alarm clock went off in the morning.

Kelly and Bill went about their morning routine and were polite to each other, but neither one spoke one extra word. While lying awake overnight, Kelly had decided that she would postpone calling Sam if, and only if, Bill apologized to her. It was up to Bill. If he said he was sorry, Kelly would remain his faithful wife. If not, she was going to call Sam and let him fuck her.

When it came time for Bill to leave for work, Kelly walked him to the door, as she did every day, and she recited her parting routine, "Drive safe and have a good day. Love you." Then, as always, a quick peck on the lips as Bill walked out the door.

Kelly felt a little sad, and a tad anxious, when Bill left without apologizing.

The connection

Before Bill's car was out of their driveway, Kelly had pulled a kitchen chair up to the refrigerator and she retrieved the note that Sam left there with his phone number. She decided to wait until 9 a.m. to call Sam. Kelly paced the floor and became increasingly nervous, alternating in her mind between calling Sam and tossing his number away. She saw her bong sitting on the coffee table, where she'd left it the night before, and decided to smoke some weed to take the edge off her nerves. Kelly took three hits off the bong then put the pipe down, not wanting to get too high.

At 9 a.m., Kelly picked up her phone and typed in Sam's number. She stared at it for two minutes, then took a deep breath and pushed the call button. She knew that her life was going to become more complicated but rationalized that it was her husband Bill who drove her to step over the line.

Kelly listened as Sam's phone rang, then she heard his voice.

"Hello, it's Sam. I can't come to the phone right now. Leave me a message and I'll get back to you."

With her voice cracking from nervousness, Kelly said softly, "Umm, hi Sam. It's Kelly. Your neighbor. Call me back, please. Bye."

Kelly then waited for Sam to call her back. The weed had kicked in and time really seemed to drag. She walked outside to the street and looked down the row of townhouses to Sam's place. His car was in his driveway. Kelly wondered if maybe Sam was busy with one of the other girls, or maybe someone else. Finally, over an hour later, Kelly's phone rang. It was Sam.

"Hello," Kelly said.

"Hey pretty lady. It's Sam. You wanted to talk to me?"

"Um, yeah Sam, thanks for calling back," Kelly said, trying to sound sweet. "You left me your number and said to call when I'm ready. I think I'm ready."

Kelly's phone went silent. A few seconds later her phone indicated no connection.

Kelly redialed the number and after three rings, Sam answered with another "hello."

"Sam," Kelly said, "We got disconnected."

"Yeah baby," Sam said in his deep smooth voice. "You said you think you're ready. We need to talk when you know you're ready."

"Okay," Kelly said nervously, "I'm ready. I know I'm ready."

"Ready for what, Kelly?"

Kelly replied, "I'm ready to get together with you."

"We were together last week at your party," Sam said. "Is there anything else I can do for you today?"

"Yes, yes," Kelly replied urgently. "I want to have sex with you." Kelly couldn't believe the sound of the words leaving her mouth.

"Tell me that you want me to fuck you," Sam said.

"I want you to fuck me. Today. If you have time. And you want to."

"That's nice, pretty lady," Sam said with a little chuckle. "I've been wanting to fuck you for a while now. Have you been wanting to fuck me too?"

"Yes, yes," Kelly practically pleaded. "I've wanted to fuck you for a long time. I've been denying it, but I need you to fuck me."

"Okay, I'll fuck you." Sam said. "Come on over and I'll fuck you now."

Kelly heart started pounding. She tried to sound a little cool, saying, "Okay, I'll get dressed and comb my hair and I'll see you soon."

"Don't bother wearing anything special," Sam said. Then he laughed and said, "You won't be in your clothes for long anyway. I'll be here, waiting, so don't take too long. Bye."

Kelly went into panic mode. She ran upstairs to her bathroom. No time for a shower. She needed to brush her teeth, though. Looking in the mirror as she brushed, Kelly thought about how she had just begged Sam to fuck her. If her husband had apologized would it have made a difference? Maybe the other wives were right all along and she was destined to fuck Sam sooner or later. It was going to be sooner.

Kelly grabbed her hair brush and ran it through her long blonde hair. She had to put on some makeup. Not too much. She couldn't decide on a lip gloss and finally just grabbed her red one and dabbed it on. What to wear? Her new tube top was on the bedroom chair, where she'd tossed it when she undressed for Bill last night. She slipped it on. Her nipples were already half-erect and poked out nicely. She ransacked her drawer to find some sexy panties. Finally, she picked a skirt from her closet. She almost forgot to put shoes on. Heels would make her legs look nicer, but might be too much right now, so she just slipped on some dressy sandals.

Skipping down the stairs she saw her bong and thought about taking a quick hit or two, then decided against it. She slipped her phone into her purse and stepped outside, locking the door behind her. As she walked the 200 feet or so to Sam's place Kelly wondered if one of the other wives, or another neighbor, would see her. She got to Sam's front step and rang his doorbell.

Sam opened his door and waited for Kelly to step inside. Sam had gone to no trouble to get dressed, in fact he was only wearing a pair of baggy shorts. No shirt or shoes. Kelly put on her best smile as she stared at Sam's body. He was so big and so black. His arms and chest were ripped with muscles. He looked so powerful as he towered over her petite frame. She looked at his face and saw that he was smiling and was perusing every part of her body as well.

"You didn't have that tattoo at your party," Sam said, looking at her shoulders. "It looks great on you. It makes you even more beautiful."

Kelly blushed and her heart soared.

Sam and Kelly still hadn't touched each other. They just stood close, taking each other in.

"You smell nice," Sam said softly. "I don't like a lot of perfume. (In her haste, Kelly had forgotten to wear any.) I like women who smell natural, like women should smell."

"You smell so good too," Kelly said. "You smell like a man. I've never been with a man like you."

"You mean a black man?" Sam asked, chuckling.

Kelly chuckled too and said, "I meant I've never been with a man so much bigger and stronger than me. You're almost scary. I know you could hurt me, but I know that you won't. I wasn't talking about you being black, but it's true; I've never even touched a black man, but I really want to."

"When I'm finished with you," Sam said smiling, "You'll want to touch this black man every chance you get. You'll be my black cock slut, just like Heather and Monica and Claire."

Sam's words were both enticing and frightening to Kelly. She wasn't sure that she wanted to be as addicted to Sam as her friends were. Or maybe she did.

Sam then raised his hands and touched his big thumbs to Kelly's nipples as they pressed against the fabric of her top. Sam then circled both nipples with both of his thumbs, making slow circles in opposite directions. In a few seconds, Kelly's nipples tripled in size and poked out nearly half an inch. Kelly purred.

Sam then put his hands on Kelly's breasts and leaned his head down as she leaned hers up. They touched their lips together, just brushing them together at first and then pressing harder. Sam's lips were thick and full and Kelly's lip gloss tasted sweet. Tilting their heads, the black man and white woman then starting kissing like they meant it. Sam pressed his tongue into Kelly's mouth and she welcomed it with her own. Kelly put her hands on Sam's bare skinned biceps and was amazed at how rock hard his upper arms felt. Her husband's, and her white boyfriends before him, had biceps that were soft. She shivered feeling Sam's strength. They continued kissing with their whole mouths until Sam broke away and looked Kelly in the eyes.

"Do you like kissing a black man, Kelly?" Sam asked with a smile.

"Oh, I love it," Kelly responded. "I love kissing your lips."

With no prompting, Kelly reached her arms across her top and pulled it up and off over her head, leaving her breasts exposed. Sam put his big hands on her boobs, covering each of them, then he started to massage her with his fingers. Kelly started to moan, and when she looked down and saw the contrast of Sam's jet black hands on her pale white tits, she moaned louder.

"Take your skirt off," Sam said quietly.

Kelly immediately pushed her skirt down to the floor and stepped out of it, leaving her naked except for her lacey panties.

"When you're with me, don't wear panties," Sam said.

Kelly pushed down her panties immediately and kicked them aside.

"I'll never wear panties again," Kelly said, smiling. She then kicked off her sandals, leaving herself totally naked.

Sam began to move his hands all over Kelly's bare body and Kelly did likewise, feeling Sam's arms, chest, neck, and back - every part that she could reach. Then, Kelly ran her hand over Sam's gym shorts and gasped loudly when she made contact with his cock. Sam took hold of Kelly's arms and led her a few steps, guiding her to plant her bare ass on his couch. As she sat, Sam stepped in front of her and told her "pull my shorts down."

Kelly found herself at eye level with the biggest cock she had ever seen. Her jaw dropped when she saw the size and the dark black color.

"Oh my god," Kelly giggled, "It's fucking huge! It must be a foot long! I'm afraid it's going to be too big for me."

"It's ten inches long, baby," Sam informed her. "And pretty soon, it's going to be in your pussy, all of it, all the way in."

Kelly shivered and moved her hands, both of them, to touch it. She wrapped her fingers around the half-erect penis and chuckled. It was easily twice as long and twice as big around as any of the six white dicks that she had touched previously, and that included Bill's.

Kelly leaned toward the cock and took its head into her mouth and started moving in and out, sliding about two inches with each motion.

"Baby, that's no way to give your man a blowjob," Sam scolded. He then began to give Kelly instruction, which she welcomed because she wanted to make Sam happy.

"Run your lips up and down my cock real slow. Feel it with your lips, taste it with your tongue, smell it with your nose."

Kelly did as directed, finding that it was quite arousing.

"Now, put your hand on my balls and squeeze them just a little.

Kelly felt Sam's balls. "They're fucking enormous!" she said out loud.

Sam continued, "Roll my balls just a little with your fingers. They're packed with sperm that's going to be in your pussy today. That's the sperm that knocked up your three friends."

Kelly tried not to react, but she was shocked by Sam's words. Was he saying that Claire is pregnant now too? She couldn't think about it just then and went back to work on Sam.

"Squeeze out the precum and taste it, Sam suggested. Kelly got a small dollop from Sam's pee-hole and savored it, then she began licking and kissing the massive member before taking it back in her mouth.

"Take it deep in your mouth, into your throat," Sam said.

Kelly opened wide and took about four inches before she gagged and pulled off.

"You need to practice with a dildo until you can at least take most of it," Sam said. "If you don't have a big black one maybe you can borrow Heather's. Now just do the best you can, baby, and keep your eyes open. You need to see what you're doing, and look up at me some with your big baby blues."

Sam smiled and nodded his head when Kelly looked up at him, all doe-eyed, with her pretty painted lips wrapped around his big black cock.

Judging by the quiet moans that Sam let out Kelly did a pretty decent job for someone who needed to work on her blow job.

After several minutes of having his cock in Kelly's face, Sam gently eased her off and said, "Okay, baby, it's time for bed."

Sam took Kelly's hand to help her up off the couch and said, "This place is just like yours. You know where the master bedroom is."

Kelly smiled and sashayed her cute little ass as she climbed the stairs bare naked, going ahead of Sam, who gave her butt cheek a sharp but playful slap halfway up the steps. He also grabbed her hips and stopped her, then poked his rock hard cock into her ass crack, causing Kelly to say "ooh" and giggle.

When they entered the bedroom Kelly turned and embraced Sam and they kissed passionately again. Then Sam led Kelly to his queen sized bed and he sat on the edge and brought her to stand next to him, his cock extending in mid-air. Sam then rubbed his fingers over Kelly's smooth-shaven pussy lips and eased his index finger into her slit. She smiled and moaned. Then Sam reached his other hand behind her and worked a finger deep into her asshole. It was a totally new experience for Kelly. Sam then expertly worked his finger in and out of her pussy, simultaneously rubbing her clit with his thumb. The sensation of having her pussy and her ass assailed at the same time caused her to squirm and squeal with pleasure. In a minute she began to cum.

"Oh shit, Sam," Kelly moaned, "You're driving me crazy. It feels so fucking good! I'm cumming! Oooooh, Ooooh, Oohhh! Oh fuck!"

Sam kept working at both of Kelly's holes until she was nearly delirious, then he removed his fingers and brought them to her mouth. She licked them hungrily, including the one that smelled like shit, then brought her face to Sam's for another French kiss.

Sam piled two pillows against the headboard, then brought Kelly to lay down on her back with her head supported.

"After we've been fucking for a few weeks you'll stretch out and you'll be able to take it any way we want, but I'm going to have to break you in," Sam said softly.

Kelly delighted in hearing Sam talk about fucking her for weeks and stretching her pussy.

"Spread your legs and watch," Sam whispered.

Kelly moved her legs far apart and looked as Sam moved in over her, his big black cock inching closer and then making contact with her pussy.

"Are you ready to get fucked deeper and harder than you ever have before?" Sam asked, looking Kelly in the face.

"Oh yeah," Kelly said, smiling, "I've already cum better than I ever have with Bill and I want your cock inside me more than anything in the world!"

Kelly watched as Sam's thick black cock pressed against her smooth white pussy and entered her, just a couple of inches at first.

"Oh shit!" Kelly gasped, "It's so big and hard!"

Sam withdrew and then pushed into Kelly again, further the next time. He repeated the movement, pushing about six inches of his cock into her.

"Uhh, uhh!" Kelly grunted. "It hurts a little, but it's the best fucking pain I've ever felt! Don't stop! Fuck me! Fuck me, Sam!"

Eventually, Sam worked his cock in balls deep.

"It's all in, baby" Sam said, looking down at Kelly's contorted expression. She smiled.

Sam then began fucking the young blonde in earnest, moving his cock in and out with increasing speed.

"Oh, fuck! It feels so fucking good!" Kelly screamed, then another orgasm swept over her. "Oooooh, Ooooh, Oohhh!" She squealed again.

Then, Sam slipped his hands under Kelly and he lifted her as he slid off the bed and stood up, holding her with his cock still deep in her pussy. Kelly instinctively wrapped her legs around Sam's back and wrapped her arms around his neck. She laughed out loud and shrieked and giggled as Sam waltzed around the room. Kelly was ecstatic with the ride, knowing that no other man she'd ever fucked had the strength to manhandle her that way. Stepping into the master bathroom, Sam perched Kelly's ass on the edge of the counter and pounded her pussy fast and hard.

PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,384 Followers