Good Neighbor Sam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam tensed up and tightened his grip on Kelly's hips, pulling her close as he thrust his cock forward, as deep into her as he could go.

Sam growled and grunted "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh!" as he blew his load into Kelly.

Sure enough, Kelly came too, squealing "Oooooh, Ooooh, Oohhh!"

After a few moments, Kelly collapsed onto her elbows but stayed on her knees with Sam's cock still deep in her pussy. She looked at Bill's face and smiled.

"Bill, honey," Kelly told her husband, "this is why I told you that I need to fuck Sam. It's so fucking mind-blowing every time!"

Then Kelly noticed that Bill's hand was still wrapped around his own cock, and it was smeared with cum running down from his cock head.

"You came too, sweetheart!" Kelly exclaimed. "We all came together! I was so worried about you catching us in the act, but you really got off on it! You liked seeing your wife getting fucked by her big black lover, didn't you?"

Bill smiled at Kelly and said, "It was pretty awesome, watching you take that big black cock. Maybe sometime I could use my camera and shoot some video of you two, and then we could watch it later."

"I love that idea, honey," Kelly said. "We'll do that real soon. This week, I hope."

As Kelly and Sam gradually disengaged, Bill went to the bathroom to grab a box of Kleenex so they could all clean up.

Kelly was totally elated, not just because she had been so well-fucked, and not just because she was still pretty high, but also because she knew that she would never have to worry about fucking Sam in front of Bill. She could fuck Sam any time, any place. It was clearly a sight that her husband wanted to see.

Mission accomplished

Kelly continued to fuck Sam several times a week, sometimes at his place, sometimes at hers, and occasionally at other locations, like a hot tub party at Sam's friends' house, and at Heather's home where Kelly experienced her first menage a trois.

As someone who had never been knocked up herself, Kelly closely observed the pregnancies of her friends. In time, Monica was well into her third trimester and her baby belly had become remarkably large. Claire had also progressed to become very visibly pregnant with a soccer ball sized bulge on her tummy. Kelly was feeling a tad envious, knowing that her three friends shared a special bond with Sam. For each of them, he was their baby daddy. Maybe it was jealously, or maybe it was the primal instinct of females who want to be bred by the biggest, strongest bull in the herd, but Kelly came to accept her internal urge to allow Sam to breed her. She amused herself when she recalled how Claire had said "Kelly, you'll have a baby bump of your own soon enough". It was time, Kelly decided.

Standing in front of her bathroom mirror, studying her own image, Kelly popped her next birth control pill out of the dispenser pack, and after pausing just a moment, she dropped the pill down the sink drain. Then she flashed herself a big smile.

For the next few days, Kelly continued to discard her pills one at a time. She knew her cycle very well and knew when she would be ovulating. She had told her husband that she had a yeast infection, which sufficiently revolted him and kept him away. When she was confident that she was at her most fertile point, she made her move.

Kelly texted Sam, telling him she had a surprise for him and wanted to fuck him that night. Sam was quite agreeable and invited her over at 8 pm. Kelly then told Bill that her infection was under control and that she was going over to Sam's place for a couple of hours. Bill knew that his wife would be fucking her black lover, but he was alright with it.

Sam welcomed Kelly at his place and warmly embraced and kissed her. Kelly had arrived wearing a lightweight overcoat. She removed it to reveal a shear black teddy. No panties, of course. Sam began to run his hands all over her body and asked Kelly if her sexy little nightgown was the surprise she promised. She smiled and shook her heard "no." They sat on the couch and kissed and caressed each other for a half-hour before Sam suggested they go to the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, Kelly guided Sam to sit on the edge of the mattress and she pulled his shorts down, uncovering his 10-inch black cock. Kelly took the cock in her hand and said, "I love your big cock, Sam, and I think I'm going to love it more than ever tonight."

Then, employing the cocksucking skills that she had honing, Kelly moved her mouth to Sam's cock and licked, kissed and swallowed it, causing Sam to smile and moan with pleasure. After some time, Kelly released the cock from her lip-lock and moved her face up to kiss Sam's lips again. Sam was fully erect and aroused at that point.

"Do you want to know what your surprise is, Sam, sweetheart?" Kelly asked as sweetly as she could.

"Yeah, baby," Sam replied quietly, "you're driving me nuts. What's my surprise?"

Kelly pulled off her teddy, leaving herself totally naked, and sat herself on Sam's lap, wrapping both arms around his neck and holding her face just a few inches away from his.

"Sam, honey, I stopped taking my pill. I'm not on any birth control now and I'm ovulating. My egg is all ready for you. It's just waiting to meet your sperm. I want you to fuck me and make me pregnant!"

"Oh Kelly!" Sam exclaimed, grinning ear to ear, "that's the best surprise you could ever give me! There's no better gift that a woman can give her man than to let herself get knocked up!"

Sam repositioned Kelly on his lap and whispered to her, "I want you to slide my cock into your pussy, then I'll put a black baby in your belly."

Kelly reached down and took Sam's cock in her hand, then pushed it into herself, drawing it into her hungry pussy. With a couple of shoves, and nudging her ass just a bit, it was in. Sam kissed her lips and the two lovers began to fuck with a purpose.

After several minutes, and two orgasms for Kelly, Sam took hold of Kelly's ass and rolled over with her on the bed, stopping when she was on her back. He then hooked his arms under her legs and held them high in the air.

"I want to get every ounce of my cum as deep into you as we can."

Sam then started to fuck Kelly hard, moving his cock in and out fully and forcefully.

"Tell me again what you want, baby," Sam grunted.

"I want your baby!" Kelly moaned. "I want you to make me your pregnant black cock slut! I want you to be my black baby daddy! I want you to cum inside me as much as you can! Come on, honey, knock me up with your black baby!"

Kelly's words excited Sam and he began to fuck her faster and harder. After a couple of minutes, he said, "Here is comes. You're my black baby momma now! Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh!" As he shot blast after blast of his sperm-laden baby batter into Kelly, Sam shoved his cock in as far as humanly possible.

After he came, Sam remained still, continuing to hold Kelly's legs straight up in the air with his softening cock deep in her pussy.

"I want all my cum to flow into your cervix!" Sam told Kelly.

After a few minutes, Sam released his hold on Kelly and moved his face closer to hers to tenderly kiss her lips.

"Well baby," Sam smiled, "you should be pregnant any minute now! Just to make sure you get knocked up good, I'm going to fuck you twice a day this week!"

"Holy shit!" Kelly exclaimed, smiling, "If I had known that I would have let you to breed me a long time ago! But, now that I'm pregnant - probably, hopefully - are you still going to want me when my skinny little belly starts to get big and round and my boobs start to swell and sag with milk?"

"Kelly, there's nothing more beautiful than a good looking white woman all big and pregnant with a black baby, especially when it's my black baby!" Sam said with a chuckle.

Sam got a little more serious and instructed Kelly, "Now, make sure that you don't fuck Bill this week. I don't want to take a chance on letting any of his wimpy white sperm get in the way!"

"Don't worry baby," Kelly promised, "Only your sperm will get into this pussy this week! Bill likes me to jack him off while we watch his videos of you and me fucking. I'll keep him satisfied with that for a few days."

After a few more minutes of cuddling, Kelly got up from the bed and slipped on her teddy and her overcoat before kissing Sam goodnight and walking to her townhouse, three doors down.

"How did it go?" Bill asked from his seat on the couch as Kelly entered their home.

"Oh, just great," Kelly said gushed she approached her husband to give him a little kiss. "Really, it might have been the best ever!

"Can you and me make love now?" Bill asked, putting his arms around Kelly.

"Why don't you put one of your videos on for us and I'll give you a blow job," Kelly suggested. "I'd love to have you cum in my mouth tonight!

Bill liked the idea and Kelly wound up swallowing her husband's sperm down her throat and into her stomach instead of allowing it anywhere near her fertile pussy.

Sam fucked Kelly twice a day, as promised, and Kelly put Bill off for a week. When the time approached for her period to start, Kelly noticed that she didn't feel any of the usual menstrual cramps. Her period didn't come on the day she was due, or the next day, or the day after that. Kelly bought a home pregnancy test at the drug store. Her hands were trembling as she opened the box and took the test. A few minutes later she had the results. She was pregnant!

Kelly got together with Heather, Monica and Claire to give them the news. They were all elated and laughed and hugged each other. Kelly swore them all to secrecy, saying she hadn't told Bill and didn't intend to until she started showing.

Kelly continued her very active sex life with both Sam and Bill. Bill eventually noticed that Kelly had quit smoking, and he became a little suspicious as to why she would give up her weed. Then, a few weeks later, after they had fucked, Bill detected the first hint of a baby bump on Kelly's always taut belly.

"Honey," Bill said quietly as he lightly ran his hand over her little hump, "are you sure you're not pregnant?"

Kelly smiled widely and said, "Sweetheart, actually, I'm sure that I am! We're going to have a baby! All three of us!"

Bill was stunned, but not surprised.

The end of the beginning

So, that's the back story about how Kelly, the sweet young wife, came to be sharing her marital bed and her body with the black man from down the street. Returning to the present day, Kelly and Sam had reached their collective climax.

Kelly screamed like a banshee and Sam roared like a lion as he unleashed his usual torrent of ejaculate deep into Kelly's vagina. As he dressed after his shower, Bill watched Sam help his pregnant wife off their bed, pausing long enough to gently rub her bulbous belly, the one that nurtured his growing black baby.

The interracial couple didn't have time to dawdle since they had to grab a quick shower, together, too. Kelly and Bill, and Sam, were all invited to a housewarming party for an adorable, and somewhat naïve, third-generation Asian-American with long, silky, black hair and flawless pale skin. She and her Anglo husband had just moved into the townhouse complex a few weeks earlier. Kelly and the new girl had already become friends and Kelly had introduced her to Heather, Monica and Claire, who all agreed that she should fit right in.