Good Neighbor Sam Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,380 Followers

After her orgasm, Suzi moved her face back toward Sam's and gave him a bunch of quick kisses as a sort of thank-you. Then, Suzi smiled and said, "I can't believe that I've already cum and I haven't even seen your penis. Can I see it now?"

Sam smiled too and asked, "You mean you want to see my big black cock?"

"Yeah, that's what I want," Suzi answered, "let me see your big black cock!"

Sam stood up and dropped his pants, kicking them off of his feet.

"Oh shit!" Suzi exclaimed, "Your cock is fucking humongous! It's incredible and it's black as coal!" Suzi thought about the fun she'd had recently with Sam Junior and realized that Kelly was telling the truth when she said Sam's flesh-and-blood cock was even bigger around than the dildo.

Suzi put one hand on Sam's cock, then the other. She wrapped her hands around it, enchanted by its warmth and she felt it becoming stiffer. Then she slid one hand up the shaft and felt Sam's scrotum.

"Your balls are huge too, Suzi chuckled. "They must hold a ton of sperm." Suzi thought about her husband's grape-sized nuts and how they lacked even a normal amount of white sperm.

Sam shifted his feet to bring his cock closer to Suzi's face. She took the hint and leaned forward, kissing the cock head. Then she stuck out her tongue and ran it up the underside and back down along the top. She opened her mouth and took the first few inches. Then she sealed her lips around it and began moving head in and out.

"Yeah, baby," Sam said softly, "you're my little Asian cocksucker. You'll have to practice with that dildo Kelly gave you so you can deep throat me."

Suzi didn't let on and continued her cocksucking, but she was more than a little surprised to learn that Kelly had told Sam that she gave her Sam Junior, and that Sam presumed that more black cocksucking was in her future. That meant that Sam already knew that she'd been warming up with the phallus.

Sam again told Suzi that he loved having his cock in her mouth. Suzi kept her thin pink lips wrapped around Sam's cock, and gazing up at his eyes, managed to utter, "I'm gwad dat you wike it."

As Suzi continued to savor Sam's dick she almost purred and Sam let out soft moaning noises. Not accustomed to working her mouth on anything so large, Suzi's jaw became sore after several minutes and she let the cock slip out. She then looked up at Sam and said, "I like doing this." Sam replied that he liked having it done.

Sam then took both of Suzi's hands in his and pulled her to her feet. They pressed their naked bodies together and embraced. Sam looked her in the eyes and said, "I think it's time for you to get fucked." Suzi smiled and nodded in agreement.

Still holding one hand, Sam led Suzi up the stairs. Suzi thought to her herself about what was about to occur and she followed Sam willingly. When they entered the master bedroom, Sam released Suzi's hand and pulled down the bedcovers, then he motioned for Suzi to lie down. Suzi reclined sideways on the bed and held up her arms, beckoning Sam to join her. When Sam laid down next to her they started kissing and Sam fondled her breasts again. Then, Suzi told Sam, "Show me how you like to do it."

"I like to do it all different ways," Sam said with a smile. "Don't you?"

Suzi thought about how she had only fucked Gil one way, on her back with her ass propped up, for most of the past year. That reminded her that she'd been trying to get pregnant and was not on birth control.

"Do you have a condom, Sam?" Suzi asked.

"No I don't," Sam stated. "I don't use condoms."

"Oh," Suzi said a bit apprehensively. She thought hard for a moment, then said, "Well, it should be okay. I track my cycle, and I'm in my safe time." To show Sam she was ready and willing, Suzi laid back and spread her legs wide.

Sam moved into position and touched his cock against her pussy. He was amused to see Suzi craning her neck to watch as he made entry. Sam liked how white women always want to watch when a big black cock enters their pussies. Asian girls are no different, he observed.

As Sam pushed the first couple inches of his thick cock into Suzi's narrow slit she winced. Sam moved in and out a few times, then pushed in farther. Suzi moaned, "Oh fuck."

Sam pressed his cock still deeper and told Suzi, "Your pussy feels so good. Nice and wet and warm." Suzi smiled.

Sam began to slowly fuck Suzi, inching further into her with every nudge. Finally, he told, her, "I'm all in, baby." With that, Sam picked up speed and began moving in and out rapidly. Suzi tossed her head back and forth and began to whimper out loud. She was accustomed to intercourse that lasted a minute or less and was nearly delirious when Sam was still banging her after five minutes.

"Oh, fuck," Suzi shrieked. Fuck, fuck, fuck! I'm cumming!" With that Suzi shrieked as she experienced the best orgasm of her life. Sam then moved onto his side and pulled Suzi across the sheets and entered her sideways.

"I've never done it this way," Suzi panted. "God, it feel so fucking good!" Suzi continued to moan and scream and make all sorts of sounds as Sam rammed her.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming again!" Suzi managed to say before she was shrieking with another orgasm.

"Put your cute little ass up in the air," Sam commanded. Suzi, although a little weak and winded from what was already her longest fucking ever, did as she was told, getting on her hands and knees. She started to miss Sam's cock for the few seconds that it was out of her, then she hollered "yes!" when Sam plunged it back in from behind.

Sam was obviously not the least bit tired and began fucking her even harder. She just kept muttering "ah, ah, ah" as she felt every inch of the cock sliding in and out, in and out. Then, she shrieked again and shuddered with another major climax.

More fucking, doggie style, and Suzi came again. Finally, almost to Suzi's relief, Sam muttered, "I'm going to cum in you now."

"Go ahead!" Suzi managed to yell - as if Sam wanted a green light - "Cum in my pussy, sweetheart. Give me your sperm! I want you to cum inside me!"

"Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh!" Sam roared as he pushed deep and unloaded his balls."

It was another first for Suzi - actually feeling a man cum inside her, feeling his penis pulsing and blasting her.

After a minute, Sam and Suzi collapsed on the bed and embraced, both panting and gasping for air.

Suzi looked into Sam's eyes from inches away and said, "I've never, ever, been fucked like that before. That was amazing, more than amazing. Everything I heard about you was true!"

"Aren't you glad that you got curious?" Sam chuckled.

They both laughed for a while, then kissed each other tenderly.

After a few minutes, Sam smiled and asked Suzi, "So, do you think you'd like to fuck this black guy again sometime?"

"Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes!" Suzi gushed. "We're right next-door to each other, so we can fuck anytime that Gil is at work, and he plays golf just about every Saturday, and he goes on business trips at least once a month."

"You'll have to tell Gil that you're fucking me," Sam said, turning serious.

"Oh no, I couldn't do that," Suzi stated somberly. "We can't let him know. People have affairs all the time. I never thought I'd say this, but why can't we just have an affair?"

"I don't have affairs. I have arrangements." Sam stated matter-of-factly. "I don't sneak around and I don't need any trouble with jealous husbands."

"Oh baby, please!" Suzi pleaded. "I can't let Gil find out, but I want you to fuck me again! I need you to fuck me again. Fuck me one more time and then I'll know if I can somehow tell Gil."

"Well," Sam said with a little smile, "You're so sweet and your pussy is so nice, I'll make an exception for you. One time. I need to get going today, but I'll fuck you again tomorrow morning. Then you'll have to decide whether we're going to be lovers or just neighbors."

"Oh, thank you Sam, honey!" Suzi said grinning ear to ear. "I can't wait until tomorrow!"

Sam got off the bed, then leaned down to kiss Suzi one more time, and said, "I really hope we can be lovers."

Round 2

It was the morning after. The morning after Suzi got her first taste, and her first feel, of a big black cock. It was also the morning after Suzi cheated on her husband for the first time and fucked another man. She looked forward to cheating on him again in another hour or two.

After Gil got dressed and went downstairs, Suzi hopped into the shower, then got out her razor and shaving gel and began to shave her pussy to make it nice for Sam. She kept her pussy bald and had a landing strip of black hair running vertical just about her slit. Gil had forgotten something and stepped into the bathroom. He was surprised to see Suzi with her razor and her leg propped up on the edge of the tub.

"You're shaving your vagina now?" Gil asked. "We're not supposed to have sex for another eight days, according to your chart."

Suzi thought fast and said, "I can't just shave once a month, silly. The hair would get all bushy and my skin would get irritated. Now why don't you just let me be in charge of vagina maintenance?"

Gil laughed and said, "Okay, I guess that's your department. Well, I've got to get going. Got any plans today?"

"No," Suzie lied. "Nothing special."

Gil kissed her goodbye and left.

It was a little after 8 am, Gil's normal departure time. Gil usually arrived at work at about 8:45 and he had a habit of frequently calling Susie from his car during the commute, so Susie decided not to get busy with Sam until she figured Gil had made it to his office. She sat and watched the clock. The 45 minutes seemed to take forever.

As the minutes ticked by, Suzi thought about the ultimatum Sam had issued after they had fucked just 21 hours earlier. It didn't seem fair to her that Sam wouldn't fuck her anymore unless she told her husband. Sam had given her a sample of the best sex she'd ever had, but he was going to cut her off after today unless she agreed to his terms. She really didn't want to tell Gil and reasoned that it would probably be best if she just fucked Sam one more time, and no more after that. She might miss Sam's cock for a while, but she'd get over it, the same way she gave up cigarettes after smoking for five years. Suzi decided she'd allow herself to experience wild, mind-blowing sex one more time, letting Sam take her every which way, and would then kiss him goodbye. As Sam had put it, "they would be neighbors, but not lovers". That was Suzi's plan, anyway.

At 8:45 Suzie picked up her cellphone, found Sam's number in her contact list, and dialed. Sam answered cheerfully. They chatted for a minute. Sam said he'd been awake for a while and was beginning to think she'd changed her mind. "Well, if you're ready for round 2, come on over. My door's unlocked."

Living in the adjoining townhouse, it took Suzi less than a minute to walk to Sam's door. She let herself in and called, "Hey Sam, I'm here." Sam announced that he was in the kitchen and said for Suzi to come get some coffee. When Suzi entered the kitchen she found Sam, standing totally naked, leaning against the counter and sipping on a coffee mug. Suzi broke into a big grin. Her eyes went straight to Sam's black cock, hanging limp between his sturdy legs, but looking big and inviting despite its flaccid state. Suzi stepped toward Sam and spoke.

"You're all that I've been thinking about since yesterday. You and your beautiful cock (she reached her hand out and grasped it). I must have been dreaming about it too because I woke up this morning with my pussy soaking wet."

Sam took another sip of coffee, put his cup down, and embraced Suzi. They started kissing, which went on for several minutes. When they took a break from making out, Suzi began to quickly pull off her clothes until she was dressed just like Sam - not at all! Suzi laughed and Sam asked her what was so funny.

"It took me 30 minutes to pick out my outfit this morning, 30 seconds to take it off, and I'll bet you never even noticed what I had on."

"Well, I'm noticing you now baby," Sam said smoothly, "and I'm liking what I see. You are one beautiful lady. You know, I've decided that I like Japanese women!"

Suzi smiled widely and moved in to press her boobs against Sam in a tight embrace.

"I'm glad to hear that, Sam, and I've decided that I really like black men," Suzi said seductively. I like to see them, I like to touch them (running her hands over Sam's shoulders), and I especially like to fuck them!"

Suzi's resolve to "love him and leave him" seemed to be weakening already.

For his part, Sam wanted Suzi to want him. He planned to fuck her especially well that day so that she would want to join his little townhouse harem. Suzi was pretty, smart, fun and a good fuck. A lot of Sam's friends were hooked up with married white women who lusted after their cocks, but none of them had an Asian beauty like Suzi. Sam wanted to have Suzi on his arm at black nightclubs and parties but her husband Gil was an obstacle to overcome.

Sam equated his conquest of Suzi to sports fishing. He'd had her on his line, but she spit out the hook and got off. She was still circling in the water, though, and hadn't swum away. He needed to chum the water again and put on some fresh bait. The next time she nibbled he needed to set the hook and reel her in. Catching her would not be all that hard.

Still standing in the kitchen, Sam led Suzi toward the table and he sat his ass on a chair. He brought Suzi to stand in front of him and began to massage her bare breasts. He then began to kiss and suckle at her nipples. She responded by running her hands over him and moaning quietly. After giving her tits his attention for several minutes, Sam stood and eased Suzi onto the chair, changing places with her. Then, he stepped in so that his cock was inches from her face. She saw that it was stiffening and was half-erect. She leaned forward and said, "I love your cock." The she began to kiss it up one side and down the other, saying "I love you" to the penis with each little smooch. Then she held Sam's balls in her hand and said "I still can't believe how big they are."

Sam smiled down at Suzi and said, "Those balls have made a lot of babies, a few right here in the neighborhood."

"I know," Suzi acknowledged with a smile. "I've heard all about it from Kelly and Claire and Monica and Heather."

"They weren't complaining, were they?" Sam asked.

"No, no," Suzi replied still cupping and admiring Sam's nut sack, "they had no complaints. None at all." Then, without using her hands, Suzi took Sam's cock into her mouth, taking it much deeper than she had the first time that she sucked it.

Sam whispered, "Look at me while you're sucking my cock, baby. I want to see those beautiful, exotic eyes of yours while my cock's in your pretty mouth." Sam's words and the feel of his thick cock on Suzi's tongue were arousing and stimulating.

Sam pulled his cock out of Suzi's mouth and brought her to her feet. Then he tapped the table top, signaling her to sit on it. As soon as Suzi planted her bare bottom on the table Sam reached down and took her dangling ankles in his hands, then raised them high in the air. Her pussy was then perfectly positioned for Sam to step in a few inches and plunge his cock into her.

"Oh shit Sam!" Suzi shouted as she outstretched her arms and used her hands to brace herself on the tabletop. "Oh god, fuck me! Fuck me!"

Sam began pistoning in and out, slowly at first, then faster and with more force. Suzi moaned and screamed, then squealed, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" Whoaaa! Ohhhhh! Oooooh!" As soon as Sam was satisfied that Suzi's orgasm had ended he went to work on giving her another. Sam lowered her ankles and brought them behind himself, wrapping her legs around him. She locked her ankles and he reached his hands behind her back and lifted her off the table, keeping his cock deep inside her. Then, Sam glided across the tile and continued to fuck Suzi while he held her suspended in air. She loved it!

"Oh Sam! Oh shit, Oh fuck." Then she came again, harder than the first time.

Sensing that Suzi might like him to get just a little rough with her, Sam fairly gently slammed her back against a wall in his dining room, pressing against her body with his, and plowing his cock into her balls deep.

"Oh shit honey," Suzi grunted, "That's it! Fuck me hard! Bang my fucking cunt!" Suzi came again as Sam rattled picture frames hanging in the room with Suzi's ass cheeks bouncing off the wall.

Their next stop was the leather sofa. Sam fell onto his back with Suzi on top of him, still impaled by his cock. She immediately began moving her ass up and down rapidly, fucking at a frantic pace. "Whoooaaa! Whooaaa! Oooohhh!" she muttered with yet another orgasm. Sam nudged her and directed her to turn around into a reverse cowgirl. Suzi couldn't see Sam's face but she found that she could focus on her pussy instead and she was totally engrossed watching Sam's cock motioning in her stretching vagina. The sight brought on yet another orgasm. Sam announced that he was going to cum.

"Oh fuck yes, Sweetheart," Suzi managed to say. "Cum in me. Flood my pussy with sperm!'

Sam grunted "uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uhh!" and Suzi uttered an "ahhhhhhhhh!" as she felt Sam's cock explode inside her.

They stayed in position for a while with Suzi looking down, waiting to see some of Sam's cum running out of her slit and down his cock. She didn't have to wait long and she enjoyed seeing the creamy white cum seeping out of her pussy lips and drizzling down Sam's black cock. After watching for a minute, she dislodged herself and Sam pulled her onto his lap and began to kiss her passionately.

Suzi broke off the kiss and said, "Next time maybe we'll make it upstairs!"

Sam gazed at Suzi's face and said softly, "You said next time. Do you know what that means, baby?"

"Yes, honey," Suzi stated resolutely, "I know what 'next time' means. I decided this morning that this would be our last time, but I was just deluding myself. I'm already addicted to your big black cock, and to you, Sam. I just love the way you fuck me - you know I do - and I can't give it up - I won't give it up - even if it means breaking my husband's heart. I'll tell him. I'll tell him that I've been fucking you, and I'm going to keep fucking you as much as I can. I just don't know how."

"I'm glad to hear that baby," Sam began, "You won't be sorry, because the fucking just keeps getting better and better. Now that you're ready to tell Gil that you've opened a new chapter in your life, I'll give you some help. I'm going to mark you with a tattoo that will tell him that you've gone black, and from now on, you're black owned."

Suzi smiled weakly and said, "He's been wanting me to get a tattoo. What exactly are you talking about, Sam?"

"A Queen of Spades, right on your beautiful boob," Sam responded.

"Queen of Spades?" Suzi asked quizzically, "That's for white women that like to fuck black men, isn't it?"

Sam grinned and asked, "Doesn't that sound like you?"

"Yeah," Suzi said with a crooked smile, "yeah, I guess that sounds just like me."

"Let's get dressed," Sam suggested, "and we'll go get you tattooed, then we'll come back here and I'll fuck you one more time. I'm free Thursday night, and I'll fuck you again then, but it'll be at your place, in your bed, with your husband at home."

Suzi took a deep breath and sighed. "Oh boy. Well, I like the part about getting fucked! I'm not quite sure about how I'll handle the rest of it."

Without much more conversation, Suzi and Sam got dressed to go to the tattoo parlor. They exited Sam's home and both got into Sam's car. For the first time, Suzi didn't really care whether or not any of their neighbors saw them together.

PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,380 Followers