Good Neighbor Sam Ch. 03 Pt. 02

Story Info
The preacher's wife continues her "worship".
10.8k words
4.51
90.7k
95

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,384 Followers

Author's note: Please vote, and your comments and feedback are always more than welcome.

The Preacher's Wife (continued)

Humdrum, and then some

On Saturday morning, Mary and Tyson woke up in each other's arms but didn't make it out of bed right away. Their sex was intense. Mary's orgasms were frequent and powerful. They weren't just two barely-acquainted people fucking anymore. They were attached, certainly on a physical level, but on an emotional one as well.

After sharing breakfast one last time, Tyson and Mary kissed each other goodbye for several minutes.

As they embraced, Tyson looked into Mary's blue eyes and said, "I've never had a better time with anyone, Mary. You are so sexy, and so beautiful, in every way there is."

Mary's smile could not have been any wider and she leaned in to kiss Tyson again before saying, "Thank you, Ty. Thank you for saying that. You don't know how much I need to hear that. You changed my life on Thursday. I could never understand why some women are so consumed by sex, willing to risk their marriages, their reputations, their eternal souls, and sometimes, even their lives. But now I know. You've taught me so much and you've made me feel so special. I hate to see you go."

"And I hate to have to go, but I'm not going far, that's for sure, baby," Ty said as he took Mary's hands in his. "I'm going to keep seeing you, and I'm going to keep fucking you, until you tell me to stop."

"I don't want it to ever stop," Mary said as she let go of Tyson's hands and let him walk away.

Joe had told Mary that he was leaving at the crack of dawn, meaning he would be home sometime around 10 am.

As Mary sat waiting for her husband to arrive, she thought about how she had changed. She was now an adulterer and a sinner on several levels. Mary and Joe were constantly telling people that God forgives everyone for their sins. Mary hoped that it would be true for her when her judgement day arrived. Mary contemplated how she had broken her solemn wedding vows and had cheated on her husband with Tyson, a black man that she'd just met. She admitted to herself that she would continue to cheat whenever she could.

Mary recalled her first conversation with Suzi, when Suzi said that "fuck" was the best word to use when you're referring to intercourse with a black man, and Mary had to agree. Mary still seldom cursed when there wasn't an oversized black penis in her vagina, and she never used the lord's name in vain, but she embraced the word "fuck" and used it often. "Having sex" was an adequate term to describe how she used to couple with her husband Joe, but when she was with Tyson, she fucked! Just speaking the word "fuck" made Mary feel bad, but in a good way.

For his part, Tyson was certainly a very different man than Joe, but also different than his buddy, Sam. Sam liked to have several married white ladies at his disposal, and he insisted that they tell their husbands that they were putting out their pussies for a black man – no sneaking around. Joe was more of a one-woman-man and he had no problem if she wanted to keep her indiscretions on the down-low. Secretly fucking a beautiful, and previously-virtuous, woman like Mary was just pure fun for Tyson.

When Joe arrived at home Mary greeted him with a warm hug and a kiss. Joe's plans to forgo sex, and Mary's plans to embrace sex, were deliberately unmentioned.

Routine life with Joe was boring after the two days Mary spent with Tyson, fucking and talking, drinking and dancing, fucking some more, and just enjoying each other's company.

Pastor Joe and Sister Mary had always been joined at the hip in their ministry and it was hard for Mary to steal away for even a couple of hours. Tuesday night, she went to "witness" to Tyson and Sam. On Thursday, Mary's alibi was a "girl's only lunch" with Suzi. At least she was getting to fuck Tyson every other day.

Joe wanted to know why Mary had never gotten Suzi and Gil or their black neighbors to come to church, not even once. He began to insist that he should accompany Mary when she witnessed to Gil and Suzi, as well as Tyson and Sam, to help them see the light. Mary certainly didn't want Joe to get in the way during her "spiritual visits", so she asked her friends, and her lover, to come to church as a special favor to her. They agreed to do it.

The next Sunday, during the first service, Mary nudged her husband as he was about to do his call to worship, telling Joe to look at the fifth pew. Gil gave the pastor a little wave from his seat on the bench he shared with his Asian wife and their two big African American neighbors. Joe turned to Mary and gave her a smile and an affirmative nod.

After the service, Pastor Gil and Sister Mary stood at the front doors and said goodbye and God bless to everyone as they exited, including Gil and Suzi and Sam and Tyson. Tyson acted as though he was really interested in the church. Mary offered to show him around a little as Sam, Gil and Suzi walked toward their car.

Walking past the sanctuary, Mary pointed out the choir room, the rest rooms, the big and well equipped kitchen (like Tyson, she whispered), the Sunday school and meeting room, the office, where Joe's desk was bigger even though Mary handled most of the paperwork, and the school classroom, which was vacant and unused. Mary opened the classroom door and motioned for Tyson to enter. Then she locked the door behind them and said, "I'm not wearing any panties. We only have a few minutes so we have to hurry." She pulled up her choir robe and the long skirt underneath, grabbing them with both hands and bunching the garments up above her hips. Her bare pussy was glistening wet. Tyson undid his pants, pulled out his cock and stroked it a quick 20 times to get hard, and then pushed Mary onto the teacher's desk and plunged into her.

"Oh, yes!" Mary hissed. "Hurry up and fuck me, Ty!" The two hugged and went at each other fast and furious. Mary shrieked with her fastest-ever orgasm and Tyson groaned and emptied his balls into Mary's pussy. After one more kiss, Mary hopped off the desk and pulled down her skirt and her robe as Tyson tucked his penis back into his pants.

They both chuckled and looked at each other as Mary mentioned, "That was fast, and pretty crazy, huh?!"

Feeling nice, wet and warm under her choir robe, Mary said she was going to freshen up in the bathroom and go join the other choir members for the next service, which would start in just a few minutes. Mary had expected Tyson to leave but was surprised to see him sitting in the first pew, facing directly at the choir. Before taking his place at the podium near the altar, Pastor Joe approached Mary and said, "I see Tyson's going to sit through the service again. He must have really liked it."

Mary smiled at her husband and said, "Oh yeah, I think he liked it a lot!"

As she sang her hymns, Mary felt Ty's cum dripping down her leg, even after she had wiped in the restroom, and she wondered whether someone might see it if it ran down to her bare ankle. That nasty thought made her shiver with naughty excitement. For the next 50 minutes, while Joe preached and the choir sang, Mary tried to avoid looking at Tyson because every time their eyes met, he flashed her a "cat that ate the canary" smile.

After the second service, Pastor Joe and Sister Mary again both stood at the church's front doors to acknowledge the departing worshipers. Tyson was among the last to exit and he paused to tell Joe and Mary how much he enjoyed the services.

Pastor Joe said "I hope that we'll see more of you, Tyson."

Mary stifled a smile when Tyson said, "You can count on that, Reverend." Then, Tyson took off his coat and said he had to hurry to catch the bus, since he'd told Suzi, Gil and Sam they could drive home without him.

Pastor Joe spoke up, "I have to stay and meet with some people who want me to do their wedding, but Mary and I drove separate cars today, so she could drop you off."

Turning to Mary, Joe asked, "You wouldn't mind giving Tyson a lift would you, dear?"

"No, no, not at all," Mary said, giving Ty a sly grin. "I'll be happy to give you a lift. It's just a little out of the way."

"Thanks a lot, Mary," Tyson said. "I hate to put you out, but it really would beat riding the bus."

"Thank you dear," Joe called to his wife as she and Tyson began to stroll toward the parking lot. "I'll see you at home in a couple of hours."

"You're welcome, dear," Mary called back over her shoulder. "It's my pleasure." She meant it too.

Mary drove Tyson to Sam's place, and as she'd hoped, he invited her in. Mary was surprised to see Suzi on the living room couch, totally naked, sitting on Sam's lap, fucking him in a reverse cowgirl. "Oh, hi Mary, hey Tyson," Suzi managed to say. Mary was even more surprised to see Gil, sitting a few away from his rutting wife, with his dick in his hand, masturbating. Gil gave a little wave with his free hand as Mary and Tyson walked past the three and trotted up the steps to the guest room. Mary had her blouse unbuttoned and her long skirt half off by the time they got there.

"We have to hurry up again Ty," Mary chuckled. "I need to get home before Joe does." As soon as Tyson unbuckled his belt Mary pulled his pants down and pulled his cock into her mouth. After a few minutes of Mary's cocksucking, Tyson was raring to go. Tyson led Mary into position on the bed and pushed his cock deep into her pussy with one shove.

"Ooh yeah!" Mary muttered, "I'm still stretched out from fucking you in the church. Oh shit, two times in one morning! This is the best – oooooh – Sunday I've ever had!"

Tyson pummeled Mary's sopping wet pussy. She came two times before he came once. After a minute of kissing and hugging, Mary hopped off the bed, slipped into her clothes, and bounded down the stairs, saying goodbye to Sam, Suzi and Gil on her way out the door.

Mary made it home before Joe, but not by much, as she would soon learn. She was humming hymns to herself as she began to leisurely shed her now cum-stained church clothes. She was startled back to reality when she heard Joe opening their front door. She quickly stripped off the rest of her clothes, jumped into the shower and twisted the faucet on. The ice cold water was just beginning to warm when Joe entered the bedroom to change his clothes. Mary breathed a sigh of relief, knowing she'd be able to wash away the intoxicating smell and tell-tale signs of sex before spending the rest of Sunday with her husband.

Joe told Mary that she had done well, getting Gil and Suzi and Tyson and Sam to come to church. He told her to keep up the good work and try to get them to become regular members of the congregation. Mary promised that she would meet and share the word with them as often as she could.

Anytime that Mary had more than two hours to spend apart from Joe, she dashed over to Sam's place to fuck Tyson. But, those times were few and far between.

Such sweet sorrow

It was a golden opportunity. Joe had told Mary that he was playing a round of golf and having lunch with three other local clergymen. It would take at least four hours.

Mary drove to Sam's townhouse and Tyson met her at the front door with a kiss. When they entered the living room, Mary saw that Sam was sitting on his couch next to Kelly, who was topless at that point. They all said hello to each other, but Mary could see from the expression on Sam's face that he was somewhat annoyed.

As they walked past Sam, Tyson turned toward his friend and said, "I'll talk to her today, Sam."

With a serious expression, Sam said, "Okay. Good. Thanks. Thanks, man."

On their way up the stairs, Mary quietly asked Tyson, "What do you have to talk to me about?"

"I'll tell you later, baby," Tyson answered, then he smiled and said, "But first, we need to get you undressed!"

Tyson began to peel off Mary's clothing and Mary did the same for him. In a minute's time, they had disrobed one another and embraced in a huge hug, pressing their nude bodies together. Mary led Tyson to sit on the edge of the bed as she dropped to her knees and began kissing Tyson's cock, starting with the pee hole and working her way down to his balls. She took the penis into her mouth and began deep-throating it. "Oh, baby," Tyson sighed, "You're really getting good at that!" Tyson's words inspired Mary and she continued to pleasure her man as best she could. Slowly withdrawing her mouth from Tyson's cock, she rose up to tenderly kiss his lips, then with a little giggle, Mary rolled onto the bed, on her back, and extended her arms and spread her legs to welcome her lover.

As Tyson moved into position Mary craned her neck to watch Tyson make his entry.

"I love watching your big black cock pushing into my white pussy," Mary cooed. "I love feeling it too as it presses against my pussy from the inside out. I love fucking you, TY. You know I do. I love everything about you!"

Whenever she fucked Tyson in the missionary position, Mary would momentarily reminisce, thinking about all the times that she fucked her husband that same way, and how inadequate it had been, in hindsight.

As Tyson began motioning up and down and moving his cock in and out, Mary quickly came to climax, enjoying one orgasm followed quickly by another. She wrapped her legs around his lower back and locked her ankles together, holding him as tight as possible. Tyson and Mary weren't just fucking anymore. They were making love.

When Tyson muttered that he was going cum, Mary wrapped her legs tighter and held him closer, and she whispered, "yes, baby, cum for me. I love it when you cum in me!"

Their grunts and screams were undoubtedly heard by the people downstairs as Tyson bellowed and erupted with what had to be one of his biggest cum loads ever. Afterward, when Tyson began to raise himself off of Mary, she tightened her grip with her arms and her legs, asking him to stay in her for a little while longer. A few minutes later, when she felt Tyson's cock soften and she felt his cum trickling out of her, Mary relaxed her hold and Tyson rolled off. The two lovers hugged and stroked each other's skin with their fingertips as they relaxed on the bed.

Mary said, "You know Ty, I'm starting to have feelings for you. More than just friendly feelings. Something deeper. A lot deeper."

Tyson smiled and said, "Me too. I more than just like you. That's why this is so hard."

"What's so hard, your big black cock?!" Mary quipped.

Tyson chuckled, then said, "I wish it was just that. I'm going to have to leave. I guess I'll have to move back to my hometown, maybe stay with my mother for a while. Sam's been real nice about letting me stay with him, but it was just supposed to be for a couple of weeks, not forever. I haven't been able to find a good job and my military money is running out. I can't afford my own place."

Mary started to cry. "No. No! I won't let you go. We'll get a place, me and you. You can't leave me, sweetheart!"

"And how will we pay for our own place?" Tyson asked while hugging his sobbing girlfriend. "You only get the money that Joe gives you. All your money comes from Joe's church, right? He's not going to support you if you leave him for me."

With tears streaming down her cheeks, Mary said, "I'll think of something. You're not going away. You're not leaving my life! Don't even think about leaving me!"

Cradling Mary in his big arms, Tyson said, "Well, I hope you do think of something, because I do want to stay right here, with you. You mean so much to me, baby."

The next day, Mary called Tyson and was in good spirits. She told him she'd said some prayers, and she kept thinking, over and over again, about how Tyson said he wanted to "stay right here, with her". Mary told Tyson that she wanted him to move into her house to live with her and Joe. Tyson laughed at the idea and said it would be perfect, but how in the world would she convince Joe to let it happen?

"I'll tell him you're gay!" Mary answered.

"What the fuck?!" Tyson asked incredulously. "That's your plan, baby? You're going to tell Joe I'm gay and he'll just say 'let's have him live with us then'."

"Come on, Ty, honey, let me explain," Mary insisted. "I've given this a lot of thought. For the past couple of years Joe has been developing a conversion therapy program he calls the "Wilson Process." Joe believes that he can turn gay people straight through prayer, bible study and behavior modification. He thinks the Wilson Process is going to make him famous."

"But that's bullshit!" Tyson said. "You can't make a gay person straight by praying and reading and shit."

"I know that, and you know that," Mary said. "But Joe believes he can do it and he's been trying to find a test subject. I think you'd be perfect!"

"Except that I'm not gay," Tyson stated.

Mary cranked up her charm and said, "You could act a little gay, couldn't you, Mister big-black-macho-man? I think it's worth a try. If it works, you won't have to go anywhere and we'll be closer than ever. We've talked about living together. We could do it this way. Of course, we'd have to live with Joe, too. But it beats moving back home to live with your mother, doesn't it?"

"Yeah, it does," Tyson conceded. "Okay, baby, work your magic!

Great idea

That evening, during dinner, Joe asked Mary whether she thought that Sam or Tyson might want to join their church. After years of being ever-truthful to her husband, Mary was finding that lying and misleading him was not all that difficult.

Mary told Joe that she'd found out something about the guys; something that she didn't quite know how to handle. Stroking Joe's ego, Mary told him that she really needed his advice. Then, she told Joe that she'd learned that Sam was gay, and so was Tyson.

"You know, I had a funny feeling about Tyson," Joe said, surprising Mary. "When we were talking to him outside the church I could detect a certain sexual tension. I guess you didn't notice it, but I definitely felt sexual tension in the air. Now it makes sense. Tyson was attracted to me."

"You're so perceptive, Joe!" Mary said, biting her tongue to keep from laughing.

"I always have been," Joe bragged, "Even more so since I took the celibacy pledge.

"Well, don't blame Tyson," Mary continued. "He says it's hard enough just being black, and that he really doesn't want to be gay, but he just can't escape the lifestyle. He says it was bad in the military with their 'don't ask, don't tell' acceptance, and now Sam is controlling him because he has no family here and nowhere else to go."

"You know, Tyson might just be a perfect test subject for the "Wilson Process" conversion therapy.

"Oh wow, yeah, I never even thought of that!" Mary lied, feigning an epiphany.

"The first thing we have to do is to get Tyson away from Sam," Joe stated. "I'd like to take an intensive approach. If you'd be comfortable with it, I think we should let Tyson stay in our guest room. That way Sam won't be in control and Tyson won't be tempted. I'll make it clear that I won't tolerate him making any advances toward me, and I'll help him study and pray every day."

"You know, it's worth a try," Mary said, nodding her head. "This could change Tyson's life and it would be a real feather in your cap! I have a rapport with him, so if you want, I'll see if he's interested."

"Good," Joe said, "Run it past him. He may be resistant, but tell him we both want to help him. If he's interested, he can move into our guestroom and we'll start the process right away."

Mary waited until she was in the next room, outside Joe's line of vision, before she allowed herself to smile and do an impromptu happy dance!

Two days later, Tyson moved his things into Joe and Mary's house.

Tyson went out of his way to be a perfect house guest. He patiently listened, and acted all enthralled when Joe would pull out his bible and start preaching about being a good Christian and the sin of homosexuality. Letting Pastor Joe "do his religious thing" for an hour each evening was a small price to pay for free room and board, plus all the pleasures and comforts that Tyson was enjoying living there with Joe, and Mary.

PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,384 Followers