Good Neighbor Sam Ch. 03 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every now and then, like when they watched sports on TV, Tyson would let loose with a cuss word. "Language!" Joe would always say and Tyson would always apologize.

Joe was more than a little surprised one day when Mary was getting dinner ready and she knocked over a full glass of water with her elbow.

"Shit!" Mary shouted, following up with, "Oh, I'm sorry, Joe. I don't know where that came from!"

Joe scolded her with his eyes and nodded disapprovingly. He thought to himself that he knew where the foul language came from, and that their current houseguest was not having an altogether positive effect on his wife. Still, Joe felt that the 'Wilson Process' was having a positive impact on Tyson's gay tendencies, so he could overlook the negatives.

There were negatives for Mary too. She underestimated how hard it would be to have her lover around her constantly without being able to even touch him most of the time. Mary's bible made frequent reference to "temptation", but the word had taken on a whole new reality.

Whenever Joe went to use the bathroom, Mary and Tyson kissed each other. But, as soon as they heard the toilet flush, they had to separate.

There were occasional windows of opportunity. Mary became quite forgetful and asked Joe to run out to buy bread and milk, or whatever, a couple of times a week. If they had an hour to themselves, they were fucking each other. When Joe went out to get a haircut Mary got her first sampling of anal sex. As their days together passed, Mary and Tyson became increasingly enamored with each other, and they became bolder in terms of expressing their affection. Taking chances increased the thrill factor and made sex even more fun. A couple of times, they snuck a quick fuck in the few minutes that Joe spent taking a shower and shaving. Another time, while Joe was puttering around in the back yard, Tyson fucked Mary as she sat her ass on the kitchen counter. Tyson kept one eye on Joe through the window above the sink as he plunged his cock into Mary's pussy.

Out of luck

It was 3:45 in the afternoon and Joe was becoming increasingly perturbed. He had been at a funeral home, waiting, for nearly an hour. He was supposed to meet with the family of a parishioner who passed away and had agreed to help them make final arrangements, normally about a three hour task. The funeral director approached Joe and said the family called and was squabbling. They wanted to wait until the eldest son flew into town, so the meeting would be put off until the next day.

Joe had told Mary to plan dinner for 7. Instead, he was heading home three hours early. When Joe entered his house he found the downstairs was quiet, but there was noise upstairs.

The sounds were a combination of deep grunting and high-pitched squealing. Joe stepped lightly up the staircase, toward the commotion. He heard moaning coming from the guest room where Tyson had been staying. As he walked down the short hallway he noticed that the bedroom door was half open and he caught his first glimpse of two black legs near the foot of the bed. Stepping closer, he got a full view of his wife and their male houseguest, actively engaging in sexual intercourse.

Joe was stunned and immediately thought Tyson was raping his wife. But, that could not be. Mary was on top, sitting on Tyson with her feet flat on the mattress. She was flexing her knees, rising and descending repeatedly on the enormous black penis that disappeared into her body with every downward movement.

"Oh shit, Ty!" Mary moaned, using foul language that Joe rarely heard. "It feels so good every time you fuck me! Oh shit! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Mary threw her head back, sending her blonde hair flying, and screamed, "Oooooh fuck! I'm cummingggg!

Tyson growled "me too, baby!" as he lifted his buttocks up and groaned "nnh, nnh, nnh, nnh, nnh, nnh!" as he emptied a massive load of black sperm into Mary's pussy.

Joe continued watching silently as his unfaithful wife and her black lover basked in their post-coital bliss, sharing smiles and kisses as they lay on the bed. He decided he'd seen enough.

"SO, ARE YOU DONE NOW?!" Joe shouted at the top of his lungs.

"Aaaaaaaaaa!" Mary shrieked, seeing Joe standing in the doorway. She sprang to her feet, pulled the sheet off the bed and held it tight against her naked body, as if covering up would make any difference at that point.

Tyson stood more slowly and said nothing, instinctively assuming the defensive posture that he'd acquired in his military training. He hoped he wouldn't need to be physical with Joe.

Mary starting stammering, "Joe! You weren't supposed to be home until dinner time! It's not what it looks like! Ty said that your process is working and he's not gay anymore. We were testing it out and we got carried away! I'm sorry! I'm sorry Joe!"

"YOU'RE A LIAR!" Joe shouted. "I heard what you said! It feels so good every time you 'f' me! Isn't that what you said, Mary?! Every time?!"

Mary realized she was busted and decided to drop the pretense, and drop the sheet. She let it fall to the floor and faced her husband, shock and dread showing on her face. Joe had never noticed the Queen of Spades tattooed on Mary's left breast, but he was seeing it then as she stood there, facing him in the nude.

"You're right, Joe," Mary admitted in a trembling voice. "I was lying. This had nothing to do with your bullshit process! But it's true that I'm sorry. Sorry that you caught us!"

"You're nothing but a stinking, filthy, whore!" her husband shouted.

"I am not a whore!" she defiantly hollered back. "You can't call me a whore! Whores get paid for sex. I fuck Ty's big black cock for free!"

"Look at yourself! Just look!" Joe said in disgust. "You've scarred your breast with a tattoo!" Then, pointing at his wife's clean-shaven pussy, oozing Ty's cum, Joe lamented, "it's all over your vagina!"

"I can't help it that he cums a lot!" Mary said, letting her fingers slide into her gaping hole. As she withdrew her hand, long strands of slimy cum trailed off her fingers. With barely a thought, she brought her hand to her mouth and licked her gooey fingers, all at once.

"You're disgusting!" Joe declared. "You're a disgrace!"

Tyson was becoming angry, seeing the woman that he increasingly adored shaking with anxiety and moved to tears. Tyson spoke as he began to move.

"Okay Joe. That's enough!"

Tyson took one step toward Joe. Mary slid in between the two men, with her hands raised, and pleaded, "Ty, don't. Please, don't."

"You need to get out, Tyson!" Joe growled. "Get out! Get out now!"

Tyson looked Mary in the face. "Go," she said to Tyson. "You better go."

Joe stood by with his arms crossed, mumbling prayers, as Tyson pulled his suitcase from the closet and tossed it on the bed, next to where Mary, still naked, had seated herself. Mary began sobbing loudly as Tyson pulled his clothes off their hangars and tossed them into his suitcase. It took only a couple of minutes. Tyson picked up his bag, gently patted Mary's bare back, and walked out of the room. Joe followed Tyson down the stairs and out of the house, locking the front door behind him.

Mary sprawled herself out on the guest bed, crying uncontrollably. When her tears finally subsided, she closed the bedroom door and turned off the light. As she lay there whimpering, Mary could still detect Tyson's scent on the sheets. She inhaled it repeatedly until she dozed off to sleep.

Mary's marriage was in shambles and Tyson was gone.

A new day

The morning after Joe ordered Tyson out of the house, after catching him in the act of fucking his wife, he spoke very little to Mary, just a few necessary words as he prepared for his workday. Joe did tell Mary to see about removing the Queen of Spades tattoo from her breast. He thought it could probably be burned off with laser treatments.

Mary, for her part, was sad and contrite.

Joe had to return to the funeral home, then go to the church to oversee some plumbing repairs. It would take all day.

Before he left home, Joe took both of Mary's hands in his and stood close in front of her. "I'm praying for the strength to forgive you," he said. "You were tempted and you took the forbidden fruit, just like Eve in the Garden of Eden. The devil may not be done with you yet, and I expect that he will tempt you again. When he does, you need to pray about it. Promise me that you'll do that today."

Mary looked Joe in the eyes and quietly and humbly said, "You're probably right, about the temptation I mean. Yes, I promise, I'll pray about it."

Joe gave her a kiss on the cheek, not on the lips as he had every other day of their long marriage, and he left the house.

When Joe returned home he gingerly approached his wife. Mary's face was not nearly as forlorn as it had been seven hours earlier. In fact, she bore a pleasant expression and she gave Joe a warm hug.

"Dinner in 15 minutes," Mary said cheerfully.

Joe was a little perplexed, and almost annoyed. His unfaithful wife seemed almost too chipper barely 24 hours after he caught her in the act. She had been cheating on him, in their home, with a black man, and he caught her. Could she possibly be "over it" already? She should be wracked with guilt. Joe went to the living room and turned on the TV, silently stewing a bit while waiting for his supper to be served.

Mary loudly called out, "Okay! Dinner's ready. Come and get it!"

As Joe approached the table, he was surprised to see three place settings. Before he could ask his wife why he heard a familiar deep voice saying, "Hey Joe, how was your day?"

It was Tyson, approaching the table with a nonchalant look on his face.

Joe glanced at his wife. She was smiling. Her white teeth seemed to sparkle.

"What the hell is he doing here?!" Joe shouted.

"Tsk, tsk," Mary said, wagging her finger at her husband and suppressing an even bigger smile. "I don't think I've ever heard you curse before, dear."

Joe turned to Tyson and snarled, "You don't belong here! We're not sharing our table with you! You've got some nerve coming back here, Mister!"

Mary interjected. "But Joe, honey, Ty does belong here! He lives here. He lives here with me!"

Joe's mouth fell open and Mary spoke again. "As soon as you left this morning I felt that temptation that you warned me about."

Then, feeling especially evil, Mary brought her hand to blatantly rub her groin through her apron. "My pussy was just starving for some of that forbidden fruit. I call it big black cock! Anyway, I thought about how, for years now, I haven't been very happy living with you. But I've been really happy since Tyson moved in. I prayed hard, and I thought hard, and it came to me – I deserve to be happy and I need to make myself happy, so I called Ty and asked him to come back. He didn't want to do it at first, Joe, but he said he would, for my sake. And as soon as he moved his stuff back in I asked him to fuck me again. Who am I kidding? I kinda begged him to fuck me again, and he did!"

Mary smiled widely at Joe and said, "I think that's pretty special!"

Joe was floored by the turn of events and his wife's actions and words. He paced toward the front door, then toward his bedroom, then back again, back toward the door, then toward the kitchen. He was lost and bewildered, then out of the blue, a bible verse popped into his head, from the 23rd Psalm:

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies.

Joe took it as a sign from above and he grudgingly, and defeatedly, took his seat at the table prepared before him. Mary and Tyson sat in their usual places.

Joe and Mary never ate a meal without saying a blessing, and Joe practically snatched Mary's hand in his, squeezing it pretty hard, as he muttered a quick prayer. The second that his prayer was done Joe released his grip and withdrew his hand from his wife.

Joe picked at his plate while Mary and her dark lover savored every morsel, smiling and chatting, and playfully stealing bites of food off of each other's plates with their forks. After dinner, Joe turned on the TV and sat in his recliner. It was a time that he often read his bible. He picked up the good book and began thumbing through it. Mary and Tyson lounged on the couch, looking happy and contented.

At one point, Tyson asked Mary if she wanted something to drink. She said yes, she was a bit thirsty, and Tyson volunteered to get them some cranberry juice. Tyson returned a few minutes later with a large plastic tumbler, which he handed to Mary as she sat on the couch with her legs folded under her. Mary took one sip, then turned to Tyson, raising her eyebrows and grinning a tight smile. The juice was spiked. Tyson had apparently stashed a bottle of Vodka in the kitchen.

Mary took another sip from the big cup, then passed it to Tyson, who took a gulp before passing it back to Mary so she could sip again. Out of the corner of his eye, Joe saw his wife and Tyson sharing the cup, and he thought about how totally unsanitary it was. Then it occurred to him that it was ridiculous for him to worry about a few germs being passed when Mary and Tyson were in each other's mouths when they kissed, and trading all sorts of fluids while having sex. Still, Joe thought there was something fundamentally wrong with a white woman sharing her drinking cup with a black man, especially when the white woman was his wife.

By the time they both finished the Vodka and cranberry juice, Mary was feeling pretty buzzed and was much less inhibited. She shamelessly kissed Tyson, pushing her tongue deep inside his mouth and she ran her hands all over his body. Tyson reciprocated, both of them just a few feet away from Joe.

Trying to ignore his wife's shenanigans, Joe sat in his chair, intently studying his bible. Joe found a verse that he thought was relevant and he read it aloud, speaking up to be heard over all the moaning and lip-smacking sounds his wife and her lover were making:

"Timothy 3:6.They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over weak-willed women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires."

Tyson chuckled and said to Mary, "Hey baby, what is that supposed to mean?"

With a sly smile, Mary said, "It means that I'm a weak-willed woman with evil desires, Ty, and you're a bad man for coming into our house and having your way with me. But, you know what? I love it when you fuck me anyway!"

Joe felt ashamed for his wife – shame that she obviously did not share. Shortly before 10 pm, Joe said, "Well, I think it's bedtime," looking at his wife, half-reclining on the couch with her head leaning on Tyson's shoulder and her hand in his lap.

"You go ahead, Joe," Mary slurred with a smile. "I'm going to stay up for a while and then I'll hay the hit, I mean hit the hay."

As Joe plodded up the stairs he inwardly suspected that Mary would not be spending the night next to him, in their bed. He was right. Joe was just drifting off to sleep when he started hearing noises. They were coming from the guest bedroom.

At first, Joe could barely detect the sound of voices, a man and a woman. Then, giggling and laughing. Moaning, he could definitely hear moaning, almost constantly. Occasionally there was squealing too. He heard his wife's voice distinctly, loudly, saying "Fuck me! Fuck my pussy!" More moaning. "What on earth is he doing to her?" Joe thought to himself. Then a woman's shrieking cry, his wife's shrieking cry, and the words "Oh shit, I'm cumming! I'm fucking cumming!" More moaning. More squealing. More shrieking. It went on for so long. Then, guttural noises and almost a lion's roar after a deep voice said, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming in your pussy, Mary!" Finally, mercifully, the noise quieted. There was just undetectably soft talking and some giggling. Then, thankfully, silence. Joe eventually fell asleep.

The next morning, Joe woke up before his alarm and wondered to himself whether Tyson moving back in, at his wife's invitation, was just a bad dream. He got his answer when he noticed that her side of the bed was empty. He then recalled in vivid detail the sounds of their lovemaking overnight. Mary was obviously still in the guest room, sleeping with Tyson.

Joe got dressed in sweat pants and a tee shirt and went downstairs to make a pot of coffee. Coffee was one indulgence that he allowed himself. A few minutes later, he heard footsteps and giggling chatter. He glanced up to see Tyson and Mary walking his way, holding hands. Tyson was dressed in nothing but gym shorts and no shirt. Joe was taken aback to see Mary, wearing a see-through sexy red nightgown. Without a bra or panties, his wife's naked breasts, one of them tattooed, and her smooth, hairless vagina were clearly visible through the flimsy, shear material. Joe vaguely recalled seeing the gown before and then recognized it as something Mary had bought to wear on their first anniversary. Way back then, Joe had gently chastised his young bride for buying something so revealing and asked her to never wear it again. Joe had no idea that Mary had secretly kept the naughty nighty all these years.

"Good morning Joe," Mary said as she opened a cabinet to grab a coffee mug. Then, turning toward Tyson, she asked, "Ty, honey, would you like some coffee?" Tyson nodded in the affirmative and Mary filled two mugs. When Mary handed Tyson his mug, Tyson gave her a quick kiss on the lips and said, "Thanks, baby." Joe just grimaced.

As the three sat at the breakfast table, the silence was deafening. Mary decided to make some small talk at least.

"So Joe, did you sleep well last night?" Mary's question was actually a little jab at her husband, reminding him that she shared the night with her boyfriend, not him.

"Not really," Joe answered. "And judging by all the ungodly noises I heard last night, I don't believe you slept a whole lot either."

Mary laughed out loud and said, "No, we didn't sleep much!" She reached her hand out to rub Tyson's shoulder.

The three sat there, sipping their coffee, alternating glances at each other with Mary and Tyson smiling a ridiculous amount. Joe finally spoke, directing his words toward Tyson.

"Tyson, I'd like to speak to my wife, privately. Would you mind taking your coffee, which I bought and brewed, outside onto the patio?"

Tyson and Mary looked at each other and Mary nodded her head, signaling for her lover to step outside. Tyson stood up, but before he stepped away, he leaned down and quickly touched his thick black lips to Mary's mouth. Without batting an eye, Mary turned to Joe. She was all ears.

"Mary, Mary!" Joe almost pleaded. "I don't know what's gotten into you!"

"A big black cock," Mary responded without expression.

Joe took a deep breath and sighed. "You know what I mean. You've totally changed. It's like you're possessed. You're a different woman. I need to know whether we're ever going to get back to normal."

"This is normal!" Mary fired back. "This is what normal is!"

"Normal?!" Joe said, raising his voice. "It's normal for a man's wife to invite another man to take his place and have sex with him, under his own roof?!"

"It's perfectly normal for a male, and a female, to have sex," Mary said, trying hard to maintain an even tone. "It's not normal for a husband to tell his wife that he wants to be celibate and not have any sex, not even a lousy once a week! You're a Protestant minister, Joe, not a Catholic priest, for crying out loud. Although from what we keep hearing, a lot of those priests do have sex lives, perverted as they may be."

Mary looked Joe in the eyes, and reached her hand across the table to touch his, then she said calmly, "If you want to divorce me, I'll understand. It'll be a big scandal, of course, with everyone knowing that I left you for a black man. And you'll have to run the church by yourself. Good luck with that, honey. Or you can just learn to live with it – I mean Tyson and me."