Good Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I entered and closed the door. As we approached each other she welcomed me with open arms, lusting eyes, a warm smile and a sighing, "Uhhnnn, Lover... ". She held the robe out so my hands and arms went under it when I encircled her. We were kissing and hugging and squirming into each other in an instant.

Our lips were soft and moist and hungry. Dana's yielding body melting into mine sent a surge of lust and desire through me and created a twitching, stiff erection pressing hopefully into her soft tummy.

I sighed into her lips, "Darling,... you're so beautiful... so irresistible. You make me feel like a sailor on shore leave for the first time in months." I kissed her lushly, nibbled her ear and nuzzled her neck.

Dana whispered, "And I feel like a nun who's been locked in her cell for months - dreaming about wonderful sex and your gorgeous, insatiable penis." She squirmed into my stiffly poking eagerness. She sighed, "Oh God... you're so hard already. Can I take these shorts off?"

"Mmmmm, yeesss!" We both pushed them down and Dana stretched the waist band out to get it over my anxious penetrator. I slipped out of the flip-flops and stepped out of the shorts. A lusting gutteral sound came from her when she took me in hand to stroke and caress. One hand cupped my testicles and gently squeezed.

We both moaned and brought our lips together again when my loving hands found her full, jello-like, pendulant breasts. She murmured, "I'm so hungry for you... I want this in me... uhnn, squeeze me, Lover,... pinch a little, mmmmmmm." Dana opened her thighs and pushed my raging hard-on down into the slippery channel between her labia. I bent my knees to help. In sexual, writhing motions she pleasured her clitoris on my glans. She sighed, "What can I... offer you, Sweet Lover?" Her fingers gently held me against her writhing vulva.

I groaned in pleasure and sighed, "These lovely breasts... hanging down to my lips..." Our lips and tongues were sliding together in a slow, sensual dance "... while you take your pleasure... and my outpourings..."

Dana whispered on my mouth, "Mmmmm, your outpourings... I made more room for them..." She sucked on my tongue. "... I douched and... freshened for you..." Her lips nibbled mine. "... And I have some... soft lotion for my thighs... and naked... pussy... you can... help me with... Uhnn nnn mmm." My lover groaned with the sweet feeling of her avid clitoris nuzzling my glans.

I squeezed one of her soft melons with both hands, nudged into her vulva and pulled the nipple to me, "I'd love to caress you... with soft lotion..."

A breathy sigh, "Take me in on my bed... and let me feed you, Lover... My nipples kissing your lips..."

My penis twitched at the thought of sucking on her sweetness while she thrilled her luscious vagina with my plunging, loving hardness. "May I help you carry... these lovely breasts?"

"Of course... can I hold onto this beautiful, hard penis?"

"I love your fingers on me." We lovingly fondled while we awkwardly found our way to Dana's bed. I let go of her as we passed through the bedroom door. She backed through, leading me by my swooning penis.

"Mmmm, a drop of your love-honey.... You're leaking.... Hold still, Lover." Dana stood close and to my side and bent down to minister to my oozing penis. "Mmmmmm." She hummed when her lips enveloped it and she began to milk me with her fingers and lick and suck to find the rest of my early warning. I caressed her hip, down over her bottom and between her legs until I tenderly teased her vagina and clitoris from behind. She was oozing her own love-honey. My other adoring hand cradled a softly swaying breast.

When she stood again I hugged her to me and we kissed lushly. I murmured on her lips, "Thank you, Darling.... Your lips are sweet."

"You're welcome, Lover." She squirmed against me and murmured in my ear, "My lips love your penis... and you taste good." After another moment of sensual squirming, "Help me with my robe."

"Your so lovely... the robe is sexy."

She sighed, "Mmmm, I like wearing it... shall I leave it on?"

"Mm hmm." She kissed me and eased me backward.

We reached the bed and I sat and drew her to me. I pleaded, "Please stand close to me... and let me feel you... and enjoy your beautiful body."

"Mmmmmm, Loverrr..."

I urged her close to straddle one of my legs, and hugged a full, soft thigh to my groin so my eager penis could nuzzle it. She held a breast to my lips. My hand trailed up between her thighs to caress her slippery vulva and tease her clitoris. She moaned sweetly. My stiffness nudged her leg in a mindless sexual rhythm, and my hands roamed and hugged sweet thighs and derriere. My cheeks cuddled her soft belly and my tongue teased her navel. Dana sighed sweetly, "Unnnnhh, you're such a bad, bad boy. You're feeling me up." My sensual school marm was letting me feel her up like a spoiled child kept after school. I reveled in that sweet fantasy with my cheek nuzzling her tummy and my hands pleasuring in the smooth skin stretched over ample curves - pulling a full thigh closer, smoothing a generous hip, gently squeezing the comfortable cheeks of her bottom. Finally I cuddled and squeezed her breasts in both my hands and hugged them to my cheeks while I licked and kissed the deep valley between them.

Dana's hands on my shoulders and head held me close and her groin began to rhythmically thrust. She sighed, "Uhnnn, I feel so wanton... uhnnnn, my nipples... Lay back, Sweet Lecher,... you can feel me up... and suck my nipples... all you want," and with my cheeks cradled in her palms she bent to kiss me, "but you're making my body want your stiff cock..." And then, whispering cutely in my ear, "I want you to fuck me now."

I moved to the center of the bed and did as I was told. My hungry Lover spread her robe around us, straddled me and lowered her beautiful, naked pussy until I was thrillingly buried to the hilt. She moaned when my glans nudged her cervix and began its first withdrawal to prepare for its next plunge... and the next... and the next. When I was thrilling to the wonder of her warm, moist depths she squirmed and ground her vulva into my groin. My fingers loving her clitoris brought gasps and moans. After a series of gentle shivers she lowered her breasts to me, "Suck on my nipples, Bad Little Boy. I'm keeping you after school." Dana was sharing my fantasy.

I whimpered, "May I squeeze your breasts, Sweet Teacher?"

Sighing, "Yes you may,... unnn... mmm... and feel me up... you've been so bad."

"I think my... uhnn... hard Little Boy Thing... is going to squirt my milky stuff."

"Bad boy!... That's why I've kept you after school.... I saw your Little Boy Thing get hard during class." She lightly patted my cheek in mock reprimand. "Mmmmm, Darling Little Boy Lecher... oohh... roll me over... and fuck me... mmmm, Lover..."

Our lips were touching, "How many times will you let me fuck you this afternoon?"

"Dozens."

"Optimist."

"Whatever... uhnnn, Oh,... Lover... don't stop... uhhnnnn."

Dana was warm and slippery inside caressing my thrilling penis. When she began to shiver I nursed on a nipple and milked that lovely breast to my mouth with both hands - squeezing, urging, caressing, pinching with tongue and teeth. Her moans were accompanied by vigorous thrusts and sweet clenchings of her vagina to pleasure my lusting penetrator. I grasped her other breast and enjoyed its lushness with lips and hands. "Dana, I'm going to... empty into you now... Oh, Sweetheart, Oh!"

A breathy, urgent sigh, "Oh, oh, I'm hugging you with my pussy and... squeezing the love juice out of you. Let me have it."

I felt the wonderful surges from my root to my corona and emptied into her.

We lay quietly for quite a while, enjoying the closeness and caresses of new lovers. My hands began to roam Dana's ample body more adventurously and I remembered the body lotion she offered to soothe her newly naked pussy and busy, busy thighs.

I breathed in her ear, "Sweetheart, the lotion. I want my hands all over you - feeling you up again, and slathering lotion on you sounds like a wonderful excuse to indulge myself."

"It's on the night stand." She sounded sated and lazy. "That sounds wonderful." I rolled from on top of her and she relaxed beside me. "Let me have your penis, Darling." She pulled my half hard penis to her lips and sweetly laved me. When she finished I lay between her legs and licked and kissed and sucked her swollen labia and gaping vagina. She moaned warmly and hugged my cheeks in her thighs.

I left her for a moment to retrieve the lotion. It was an uncomplicated, soothing compound of a simple emollient and aloe. When I returned to the bed I stroked her cheek, kissed her softly, and asked, "Where do you want to be sure I bathe you with the lotion?" My hand trailed lightly over a breast and down her side to caress her hip.

She sounded sensually expectant, murmuring on my brushing lips, "Well, all the places where you've been especially loving. You know,... like my nipples,... and my clitoris,... and the outer lips of my vagina,... and my inner labia where you sometimes lick from my vagina to my clit,... and the insides of my upper thighs where I hug you and where your hips rub on me when you're fucking me hard." She kissed me and went on, "But you can put the lotion anywhere else you want, Lover."

I brushed her cheek with my lips, "I'm going to feel you up all over with this lotion, you sexy creature,... and my penis is beginning to get harder just thinking about it." I kissed her lips and hugged her lightly, "I'm going get very stiff and hungry when I carefully bathe your special... loving places."

Dana sighed, "I'll try to think of something that will make you soft again... when the time comes." We kissed lushly.

"Hmm, I wonder what you'll come up with?" I leaned over and stuck my tongue in her navel. My hand continued lightly caressing over tummy, hip and thigh. "I think we need to remove your robe now. It's very pretty and I don't want to get lotion on it."

"Mm hmm." I helped Dana sit up and slip her arms out. When she lifted up I pulled the robe from under her and she lay back down.

"Do we need some towels for you to lay on?"

"Oh, good idea."

"Lay still. I'll get them. Where's the linen cupboard?"

"You're sweet. In the guest bathroom."

I found a couple of large bath sheets and spread one next to her on the bed. Enjoying my hands on her I helped her roll onto her tummy on the towel and spread the other one where she had been.

"Stay on your tummy and I'll start with a little back and leg massage." I retrieved the lotion and drizzled a little on her back, over her bottom and down each leg. I lightly spread it over her skin and massaged her shoulders and spine. Dana moaned with pleasure when I squeezed and kneaded her bum cheeks. Her legs were next and when I was nearly finished I spent a long time kneading and squeezing her hips and thighs. My hands brazenly brushed her vulva eliciting sighs and encouraging, whining moans.

Her voice was relaxed and sighing, "I love your massage."

My voice was quiet with affection, "I enjoy feeling and caressing you." I bent down and kissed each bum cheek, affectionately gave each a very light slap, and kissed them one last time. "Time to roll over, Gorgeous Creature, so I can enjoy your other beautiful parts." With my helping hands Dana rolled onto her back, sent me an air kiss and relaxed. I started with arm massages, caressed lightly over her breasts, and began rubbing the lotion into her hips and tummy.

She sighed, "Hey! You missed something."

"Worry not, My Sweet. I want to spend lots more time there."

From her hips I skipped to her feet. She moaned pleasantly. Everyone likes a foot massage. And then, I slowly rubbed and squeezed up first on leg and then the other, but stopping just short of her love center. Her grunts and noises told me she liked the pampering she was getting, but when I stopped just short of touching her special place she whined and flexed her pussy. Finally I straddled one of her legs and let my scrotum rest on her shin and my stiff penis brush provocatively on her knee. Now I gave her crotch and groin and vulva lots of attention. I drizzled gobs of lotion all over her mons and groin and lovingly massaged and squeezed her vulva and let my fingers slurp through her labia. The lush feeling of my fingers sliding through over-lubricated labia and drenched clitoris was wonderful for her. I could feel her clitoris engorge, and Dana's vaginal honey mixed with the lotion and oozed down to her anus and dribbled on the towel. Two fingers made their way into her gaping love tunnel to gently give an internal massage.

"Oh, God, Maaattt!" was all she could whisper. My fingers plunged and caressed inside her and my thumb massaged and feathered her clitoris. Dana's moaning became a high-pitched whining sigh when a lusty orgasm consumed her. Breasts and tummy and thighs shivered. When she quieted I leaned down to briefly kiss and suck on her clitoris and dismounted her leg to return to her neglected breasts. I definitely wanted to spend lots more time pleasing Dana's pussy, but first I wanted to pay attention to her two lovely melons. She sighed, "Where are you going?"

"Not far, Sweetheart."

"I hope you'll go back there in a little while."

"That will be the very last thing. I may use a special 'massage tool' the next time."

Dana smiled softly and reached to stroke my stiff penis as I moved around her. She sighed, "You're a tease,... mmm your 'tool' is twitching in my hand."

I kissed her whispering, "Be careful, Darling, it also may do something else in your hand." She chuckled, kissed me back and let it go.

I moved to sit on the bed behind her, lifted her enough so that her shoulders rested on my chest and the back of her head rested on my shoulder. My legs straddled her hips. She was sitting half way up and I was the 'back' of her 'chaise lounge'. I kissed her cheek and began pouring lots of lotion all over her lovely breasts. When she was completely slathered I capped the bottle and set it aside. From this position I could manipulate, caress, lift, squeeze and milk her wondrous mammaries with sensual perfection. Occasionally I would use both hands to fully grasp and love just one of her large beauties. The feeling of grasping and stroking and squeezing Dana's generous and slippery melons was exquisite. Dana thought so too. "Oh, God, this feels so good, Lover! You can squeeze as hard as you like." At first her hands covered mine to help, but soon one drifted to her writhing pussy. The other began to search for my penis, but it was out of reach. She relaxed back into me and closed her eyes. Her pelvis thrust rhythmically into her busy fingers.

With hands reveling in the squeezing and caressing and pulling and pinching of her soft, slippery, pliant melons, I kissed her cheek again. Her head turned and our mouths met lushly. I murmured, "I love your body. I'm as hard as a rock!"

Dana whispered back, "I'm so wet I'm dribbling on the towel. My pussy is aching and my clitoris is sticking out like a tiny penis." She lifted up from me and turned partly on her side to find my excited penis. She kissed and sucked the head and murmured through nurturing lips, "Lay between my legs. I want you to use this special... 'massage tool'... now." I moved from behind her and she lay back. I found a pillow I had pushed away and placed it under her head. "Thank you, Lover."

I was sliding down beside her and stopped to caress a breast and kiss her, "I hope you'll let me put lotion on you again. Feeling your body like this is wonderful."

"What do you think made me so hot that I need you in me now?"

"Mmmmm." I kissed Dana lushly, squeezed her soft breast and nipped and sucked the nipple before slipping between her welcoming thighs. First sitting on my haunches, I stroked up her sweet thighs, over her expectant mons and tummy, and down the soft curves of her hips. She whined impatiently and found my wanton wand. She pulled me off my haunches and pressed my corona first against her clitoris and then pushed it down to her soaking vagina. I mounted her and plunged.

"Oh, God, Yes! Oh, Honey!" Her pussy was frantic. With her ankles locked around me and her hands pulling on my hips, her thrusts were strong and lustful. The copious flow of her love honey and the lotion I left behind made our coupling luscious and liquid. Every thrust and every withdrawal sounded like sexy slurping. With my extended arms bracing me I made certain every plunge ended with my pubis crushing her clitoris. Within moments Dana experienced an enormous orgasm. Her entire body quaked for nearly a minute. Her hands gripped my arms until her moments passed. As she slowly relaxed her arms fell to her sides and her face took on that wonderful golden glow. She sighed, "Oh, Sweetheart! So good!... Please cum in me... don't stop. I want you to fuck me until your loving cock goes limp."

Her body lay limp but welcoming, eager, momentarily spent. Leaning on my elbows to keep most of my weight off her, I bent to kiss her. The kiss was ardent and sensuous. I was still rock hard and buried in her to the hilt and squirming against her cervix. My pubis was continuously rubbing her clitoris. Her body lay open and vulnerable. "Dana, you're wonderful." Still on my elbows, each hand cupped a soft breast to squeeze and caress. I brought one to my lips to suck and pull her nipple. "I'm going to come in you... in a little while, but first I'm going to fuck you... lots more." I squeezed and pulled and thrust deeper. "My cock feels so good in your warm pussy."

She sighed, "It certainly does, Sweet Lecher." She thrust up into me, "You're taking advantage of a poor, defenseless school teacher." Her thighs hugged me and she pulled my head down for a kiss. "But I don't think you've learned your lesson yet,... so I'm going to keep you after school again and again... until you can behave yourself." She kissed me again, very lushly and murmured on my lips, "Now, fuck me, you bad boy!"

I began with short strokes and merged into longer slow strokes and then remembered a position I had found especially pleasing long ago. I reached down for Dana's arms and whispered, "Come up, Darling, and sit with me." I pulled her up with her legs still around me and managed to get my legs out in front of me and under her. I was still buried in her luscious vagina, but she was sitting on my lap and I was in her to the hilt. "Oh, God, you feel wonderful." I hugged her to me and her arms went around my neck.

She snuggled into me and we kissed and felt each other and caressed. She sighed in my neck, "I've never done this. It's so sexy and snuggly." She squirmed on me, "And you're so far up inside me,... Oh, God, I love the way you make love to me." Her arms around my neck held us together and my hands began loving her breasts, feeling her round bottom and generous hips, caressing her thighs, and finally fingering her clitoris down between us. "Matt! Oh, oh!... I'm cumming... don't stop... oh, fuck me." I squirmed deep inside her and loved her clit. "Oh, Uhgn,... Loverrr!"

Dana was mellow but exhausted. I rolled us over until I was on top again. Her body was relaxed, her legs welcomingly open, a loving glow in her smile. Her pussy was drooling wet. I fucked her in long, deep, sensual strokes until I felt the wonderful twinge in my glans and the tell tale pumping in my depths. I sighed, "Danaaaa!"

"I know." She gathered me into her and we lay warmly together in the glow of a wonderful afternoon.

Soft nibbling, smooching kisses and sighs in some magic way signaled that our afternoon odyssey was nearing its end. Dana finally sighed, "I want us to be together... like this... whenever we can. I feel so wonderful."