Good Neighbours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny froze, her face ghost-like. Daniel wondered, idly, how Marcia's confrontation was going. "Not an affair, exactly," he said, concluding his explanation, "just being a good neighbour." He smiled a mischievous grin before adding, just for the rhetorical effect, "Who knows, maybe a little wife-swapping, or an open marriage, perhaps? What do you think?" He realized, though, that of all the possible resolutions of the current situation, that one was incredibly unlikely.

Notwithstanding, he watched her, his errant wife, in the ensuing silence, as she struggled with her emotions. He could just imagine what was going through her head: distress, guilt, betrayal, discomfit – all traversing her face, and flashing through her eyes. Surprisingly, he felt no anger, only a sort of smug self-satisfaction.

"I don't know" he mused, "is there a difference between getting even and revenge?"

12