Good Neighbours Ch. 01

Story Info
Fun with a chocolate bar is watched unseen.
1.5k words
4.23
35.9k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written with my special friend Kevsta.

Susie:

I hesitated, unsure; what if someone saw? Could I possibly go ahead with my plan, I wondered. When I had been reading the story on the internet it had seemed such a deliciously naughty idea to act it out, but now, as I was about to start, was it really wise? I ran over the story in my head. It sent a shiver down my spine and gave me a tingle somewhere else. A voice in my head yelled 'do it!'

As I cleared the kitchen worktop, moving the mug tree and knife block onto the table, I looked out of the window. My neighbour, Adam, didn't appear to be about today. I sighed; the thought of him catching a glimpse of me had been part of the appeal, even though he was married and older than me.

Stripping off in the kitchen! I was excited and slightly scared. In front of the open window I peeled off my jumper, folded it carefully and placed it on a kitchen chair. Forcing myself not to rush, I stepped out of my shoes and took off my jeans. I didn't look out again, as I slid my knickers down over my rather generous thighs, folding them and adding them to the pile. Finally I reached behind my back and unfastened my bra, freeing my breasts. For a moment I stood, savouring the sensation of being naked, in my kitchen, during the day, with the blind rolled up! I realised I needed a pee, so I left the kitchen and headed upstairs to the bathroom. That attended to I returned to the kitchen and lowered the roller blind.

Adam:

It had been a good day. The baking was done, I had cleaned the ho use, washed everything, tidied up, chopped the firewood ready for my wife that night, and now I was relaxing after a long hot shower. It was only January, but the sun was out, the kitchen warm, the smell of cake in the air. I had opened the back door, the fresh air was mild and sweet, and the outdoor hum drifted in on the breeze. Walking around naked, I tidied up, then stood looking out of the window. What I saw made me gasp, and shrink back. But then I stepped forward, pressing against the worktop.....Next door, in the kitchen my neighbour was.............No! She couldn't be! The curvy, soft skinned sexy woman next door took her jumper off. She appeared to be stepping about, and I watched amazed as she folded a pair of jeans on top of the jumper, then – almost unbelievably – placed her knickers on top, and stood, back arched, while she removed her bra. She was curvy, her sweet soft skin ripe and delicious looking. How I had lusted after her on the odd times we had spoken and she smiled when we met. She had that secret power that she never seemed to be aware of, sensuality oozed from her every pore. I often pictured her, demure, clothed, when I saw her at the shops or on the way to work, but knickerless and moist beneath that outward shell. She dropped the window blind........

Susie:

Back in the kitchen, I opened the back door and excited by the idea, stepped out naked, just for a moment to hook the door open. Breathing heavily I returned to the safety of the kitchen and climbed on to the worktop, using a chair to help. I sat for a moment, the slid my bottom forward. I think it is too big, but I suspect, hope even, that my dishy neighbour approves of it. After all, he had, just the once, at a party in his house, stood next to me and rested his hand on my bum for just a bit too long. There I sat, feet on the chair, legs apart, my moist opening near the edge.

There was a sound from outside but, silence followed so I continued. My nipples felt hard as i stroked them, moving my hand down quickly to my belly and then my pussy. With one hand I massaged my clit, slowly at first, then faster. With my other hand I teased my moist lips open still further. Now for the daring part, I thought. From beside me, I picked up the chocolate bar...

Adam:

I stood, still pressed against the worktop, suddenly aware of my cock, hard, upright, throbbing, a sheen of precum glistening in the fold of my foreskin. I shook my head and muttered under my breath. Just as I was about to turn away, I caught a sudden movement, her back door was opening, wi de, wider – she stepped out. I could only see her shoulders and head, but I knew, I just knew, she was naked still. My feet moved, and before I realised what was happening, I was on the path, through the gate, stepping to her back door, past the covered window. I stopped, silently holding my breath, as I peered round the door frame............She was sitting on the worktop, her feet balanced on a chair, her bum - that soft, sweet peach of a round bum that I had admired in her black trousers so many times – right on the edge of the kitchen top. Her right hand poised above that smooth round belly, two fingers circling her clit, massaging round and round, slick with lust and juice, frantically rubbing, seemingly faster and faster, while – I blinked in shock and astonishment........

Susie:

This was no time to indulge my self, I had to be quick. The chocolate bar was a very rectangular shape and, praying it wouldn't break I plunged it inside my pussy and began to slide it in and out. At the same time I was rubbing my clit frantically; it felt very naughty and I was soon on the edge of climax! Faster and faster I rubbed. Faster and faster I moved the now sticky and melting chocolate bar. Abruptly I clenched my thighs together and began to tremble; as I did I called out "Adam", the name of my neighbour!

Adam:

In her left hand, was what looked like a bar of chocolate. She was plunging the smooth, melting sweet bar in and out of her pussy, the lips stretched around the chunky confectionary. I noticed, on the floor, a discarded wrapper. Oh my God, my heart jumped as I started to stroke my shaft, mimicking her every plunge and withdrawal with an up and down=2 0stroke of my own, spreading the slickening pre-cum from the glans along my shaft. She was moaning, breathing heavily, her breasts rolling and pitching, the erect nipples invitingly pointing at him, then away, as she writhed and contorted. The juices from her sweet – very sweet – pussy lips trickled down, over the stretch of skin, shining within the dark star before pooling on the worktop. I longed to stride forward, and lick them up, or to plunge my hot shaft into that sweet sticky tight little opening, but I daren't. Suddenly, she shook, and called my name. She slammed the chocolate bar onto the top at the side of her as she gasped and moaned at the power of the climax. She called mys name......Not anyone else's, but mine..............I stepped back, shaking, trembling, a globule of come dripping from my shaft, onto the step. I ran, back to the safety of my kitchen, shaking, trembling.

Susie:

I sat for a moment, utterly spent. I looked down at the sticky, chocolately mess I had created. Goodness, I thought I need a shower. I moved upstairs, and in the shower, quickly I lathered my self, still trembling from the thrill of my daringness. Thank god no-one saw I thought to myself as I rubbed myself clean. Then I dried and, as a final touch of daring, I returned to the kitchen and raised the blind, before getting dressed to go to work.

Adam:

I caught sight of her shadowy form in the bathroom behind the frosted glass. I pictured her, soaping her skin, her body, those curves, in the shower. Safe behind my slatted blind, I peeked out, worried she had seen me. All I saw was movement behind the bathroom glass, and then, seconds later, the kitchen blind coming up, her back in the kitchen, naked, then dressi ng. Had I been dreaming? I looked down at my spent cock, still tingling, still with a shine of come around the inside of the foreskin as it slowly began to harden. As if in a dream, I stood back against the worktop, insistent this time, pressing against the hardness of the worktop. I opened the sweet jar on the worktop, un-wrapped a chocolate bar, and slowly began sucking and licking on it, as my other hand stroked my shaft. "Susie" I moaned...

Susie:

Later that week we met in the local shop, by the confectionary. Our hands touched as we reached simultaneously for the same brand of chocolate bar. Our eyes met. We both blushed and then as I wondered why he had blushed, I realised what the mutual blushing meant...