Good Neighbours Ch. 02

Story Info
Susie and Adam meet again.
3.2k words
4.42
22.1k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susie:

The chance encounter with Adam in the local store had set me thinking. He must have been watching me. Why else would he have blushed as much as me when we were by the chocolate bars? The thought that he had been watching thrilled me and horrified me in equal measure. I began trying to formulate a plan to discover what he had seen. They were all lame, stupid ideas, like knocking on his door holding one of the chocolate bars. I just had to find out what he had seen and, equally importantly, what had he thought?

Adam:

The chance encounter with Susie in the local store had set me thinking. She must have guessed that I had been watching her. Why else would I have blushed so much by the chocolate bars? The thought that she knew that I had been watching thrilled me and horrified me in equal measure. Did she think I was a pervert peeping tom, or, secretly was she pleased? I had no way of finding out...

Susie:

In the end I couldn't think of a better idea so, nervously, I made my way through the gate, between our back gardens, and walked towards his kitchen door. I was about to knock when I was taken completely by surprise. Adam was naked in his kitchen, his cock hard and erect, just as I had imagined it, so many times. I gasped and he must have heard me because he turned to face me. His cock was bobbing up and down. Panicked I turned and ran back home!

I stood in the kitchen, then I realised Adam must be worrying. He might think I was phoning the police or something. I had to rescue the situation. I picked up the phone and dialled next-doors number.

He answered quickly.

"Adam, come and see me next door at once. The back door is open." I paused then, daringly, added, "Bring chocolate if you want."

Then I waited anxiously.

Adam:

Pottering about as usual, I was enjoying my free morning at home before going in to work. The sun was out, it was warm, the door was open, fresh air breezing in, blowing around my naked body as I hummed and carried out washing the pots. Susie had me intrigued. I had hardly seen her since ...well, since that day, though that in itself was hardly unusual. Absent-mindedly, I pressed my member harder against the rolled edge of the worktop as I looked at her windows, dreaming, remembering.

For some reason, I turned - there in the back door was Susie. She had a skirt and top on, I didn't really see them, I just saw the chocolate bar in her hand, the other raised as if to knock on the door, and the look of "Oh" as my cock swung free, proud and erect, bobbing up and down in front of me - then she was gone. Oh lord, that's torn it I thought.

Then the phone rang. To my joy it was Susie, telling me to come round at once. As I put the phone down, I became aware that my cock was hard again. Susie, little Susie.

"Bring chocolate..." she had said. I opened the fridge, and pulled out a chilled bar I had been keeping. I smiled; it was her 'favourite' brand. Slipping out of the door, I walked through the gate, past the kitchen window, where I saw Susie, looking for me. I stepped to the open back door, and was about to knock on the door frame when she called me.

"Come in Adam."

I stepped into the kitchen, and she stood and faced me.

Susie:

As Adam stood there I began to speak.

"I', I'm sorry about earlier, I didn't realise....." I paused and cleared my throat.

'Strike while the irons hot', I thought, 'before I blush and daren't say it!'

Facing him I spoke.

"You saw me, last week, didn't you? You saw me, on the worktop. Don't deny it - I'm not angry, I'm.....pleased."

He looked at me intently; he seemed relieved. This gave me the confidence to continue.

"Good, I see you've brought me what I need. You can watch, you can look, but you cannot touch unless I say. Okay?"

He nodded. "Yes, my dear sweetness. Anything you say"

"Okay, I will strip off, and lay on the table - right here, right now, and do what I did last week, but slower, not as rushed. I have an audience now. You will strip and stand at the door, and stroke yourself while you watch me. Agreed?"

Again, he nodded.

"Any requests?" I asked.

"Do you have, um, stockings?" he whispered.

I smiled and nodded.

"Oh, just one thing Adam."

"Yes Susie?"

"You DO like chocolate don't you?"

Adam:

I listened as she told me how pleased she was that I had seen her last week. Relieved I looked in awe at the curvy beauty before me. This turned to amazement, my jaw dropping as she told me that I could watch, but not touch without her permission.

"Okay?" she asked

I nodded. "Yes, my dear sweetness. Anything you say."

She outlined her plan -- she said she would strip and repeat her 'performance' for me, her audience. I nodded in agreement.

"Any requests?" she asked

"Do you have..........................stockings" I whispered. She smiled and nodded.

"Oh, and Adam?"

"Yes Susie?"

"You DO like chocolate don't you......?"

Susie:

With that I began to undress, putting my every effort into teasing him. I unbuttoned my blouse slowly, before removing it and folding it carefully. I unfastened my bra and placed it onto of my folded blouse. He was watching my every move. Next I stepped out of my skirt, lowering it slowly to reveal the stockings I was already wearing. Our eyes met and holding his gaze I slid my knickers down, hoping he wouldn't see the damp patch on them.

Naked apart from the stockings and suspender belt I cleared the table and climbed up onto it... he seemed pleased.

Adam.

I stood outside, on the doorstep. She began to undress; she couldn't be, could she? Provocatively, button by button, the blouse was opened revealing her breasts, cupped, encased, in a white lacy bra. Her fingers nimbly unsnapped the clasp behind her back, and there they were, unfettered, free, those beautiful orbs, nipples brown, and hardening.

Was she enjoying this as much as me, I wondered? Her hands at her waist, the skirt unfastened, it slid down, revealing stockings.

I groaned, and leant against the doorframe, this was a dream surely; could this be real? The fresh air, the outside sounds of the world flooded my brain, yes, oh god yes, this was real...

Susie:

I climbed onto the table, keeping my eyes fixed on his. His cock was beginning to tent up the front of his shorts; in fact there was already a tiny damp spot. I lay down.

"Adam," I said.

Uh, yes, Susie?"

"The shorts; take them off, and your pants" I ordered, marvelling at the fact that, laying naked on the table, with a man nearly a foot taller than me, I was the one in control!

Adam:

She climbed onto the table, and sat on the edge, all the while looking me in the eye. I could tell my cock was going to give me away, as it started to press on the inside of my khaki shorts. I couldn't look away if I tried, but I knew that if I had glanced down, there would be a wet spot growing on the front of the khaki shorts, as I could feel the tip of the skin starting to coat with clear pre cum. She swivelled her bum around, then laid back, her side to me.

"Adam" Her voice, soft yet demanding startled me.

"Uh, yes, Susie?"

"The shorts; take them off, and your pants"

Susie:

Unbuttoning his shorts, he slowly and very carefully pulled the zip down, shrugged them off his waist, down his legs, to pool at his feet. His cock bounced up, freed from its confines. I gasped as it happened and I realised that he wasn't wearing boxers.

I began to rub myself, my other hand stroking my breast and teasing the nipple, my eyes darting from his eyes down to his magnificent cock and back again.

The knowledge that he was watching and enjoying spurred me on.

"Adam!" I said looking him in the eye.

"Yes...." He replied, having trouble speaking.

"The chocolate...bring it to me"

Adam:

I blushed, standing on the doorstep, mere feet from this vision. Unbuttoning my shorts, and slowly -- and very carefully (I didn't want an accident!) pulling the zip down, I shrugged them off my waist, down my legs, to pool at my feet. 'He', of course, bounced up, freed from his confines. I swear she gasped when she realised I wasn't wearing boxers.

Her eyes came back up to my face, though occasionally glancing back down, and I realised she had already started.

'Damn!' I thought 'how did I miss that?'

One hand cupped a breast and teased the nipple with her fingertips, while the other was hidden, and between her legs. I could hear the whisper every time her wrist of her arm brushed the nylon, or the suspender strap. I imagined her caressing the moist slit, parting the lips, rubbing the small nub of her clit, till it swelled, engorged with heat and lust. My hand had strayed to hold my shaft.

"Adam!" Again, that sweet soft voice curled into my mind. I blinked, looking her in the eye.

"Yes...." It was a hoarse whisper. My throat seemed stunned, paralyzed at her beauty.

"The chocolate...bring it to me"

Susie:

He moved nearer at my bidding, chocolate bar in hand. His eyes roved all over my body as I displayed my self to him, laid on my kitchen table. I longed to feel his hand stroking me, probing my body, but I was determined to tease him into frenzy. Breathing heavily I reached out for the chocolate bar.

Adam:

I stepped out of my shorts, in a trance, looking her in the eye, but aware of her fingers, rubbing at her innermost secret spot. I had picked the chocolate up from the top where I had unconsciously placed it when removing my shorts. As I neared her, her breathing was becoming laboured. She was laid on her kitchen table, in front of me, her neighbour, in all her splendid nakedness, just the suspender belt and the stockings enhancing those sweet curves. God knows what she was thinking, what had made her wish to do this....for me. I silently thanked my lucky stars as I held the chocolate out to her reaching hand. My eyes were drawn to her breasts, rising and falling.

Susie:

I swore loudly - in his excitement he hadn't un-wrapped the bar. Frustrated I gave it back to him, almost throwing it. He unwrapped it and I snatched it from him.

"Look at me!" I ordered as he hung his head. His eyes met mine.

"No!" I said, almost crying from want, "Look at ME! There...." I gestured with my eyes.

Adam:

"Christ! Unwrap it Adam" she hissed, insistently, urgently. What an idiot, I thought! My fingers fumbled at the wrapper, I tore it off, it was cool from the fridge, but not cold. I placed it in her hand. "Look at me" she urged. The look in her eyes was captivating, her lips, red with lipstick were parted, as the sweet pink tip of her tongue travelled along them. God, they were so kissable, so ready; but I did not want to risk spoiling this for want of a reckless kiss.

"No!" she almost cried, "Look at ME! There...."

Susie:

I made sure he was watching, as my hand slipped teasingly down towards my lips. I found it hard to believe I was behaving like this, but having such a receptive audience spurred me on. Holding my pussy lips open with my other hand, I spread my legs a little, giving him, my neighbour and my admirer an uninterrupted view. Slowly and teasingly, I placed the bar at the very edge of my open lips and then, for dramatic effect I plunged it deep inside me in one swift movement. This was a bit of a mistake and I shuddered and gasped. Then I began a sliding motion with the chocolate bar and it began to slip inside me.

Adam

I watched, as her hand slipped own towards her lips. Oh, those sweet lips, held open by her other hand, the rubbing stopped, as she spread her legs a little, the soft skin above the stockings pursed above the welt, the suspender straps held above the front of her legs, and she slowly, teasingly, placed the bar at her opening, then with a gasp, and a visible shudder which caused her head to throw back, her back arch, and her breasts wobble, as she plunged it deep within her moist opening. A gasp escaped her mouth, as she began a sawing motion, the chocolate bar, slick with her juices, disappearing and then reappearing, as she began to moan

Susie:

I was lost in the moment when I realised Adam was standing beside me, his hands clasped behind his back, as if he couldn't trust himself not to touch me. I noticed his erect cock bobbing up and down beside me. I couldn't resist. I swapped hands on the chocolate and I reached out and grabbed his cock, gripping it tightly. I held it still rather than stroke it; but he seemed to like it. I could take it no more and I began to tremble and groan the feeling of approaching climax intensified by Adam's nearness. As I climaxed I called out his name loudly and tugged on his cock!

Adam:

My cock stirred, stood, and then hung straight out from my body.

I clasped my hands behind my back, my eyes feasting on her raw lust and ecstasy, trying to take this all in, yet willing myself not to move, not to dare, and definitely not to cum, as he began to twitch.

And then her free hand coiled around my shaft, gripping it tightly, holding it still, but almost sending me over the edge as she began to tremble and wail, as she allowed me to watch the beautiful moment of her orgasm, her chest flushing, her gasping pants, as she came, and called out my name, my name again, like before.

Susie:

I lay, exhausted on the table. I had just pleasured myself in front of my next door neighbour! I realised I was still clutching his cock! I looked down at my lower half. The partly melted chocolate bar, shiny with my juices, was on my tummy. My pubes were covered with the same sticky combination. 'I need a shower' I thought. Then a deliciously naughty thought struck me.

I whispered, "Now clean me, eat the chocolate too, and clean me well with your tongue; everywhere!"

Adam:

She was laid on the kitchen table, having pleasured herself, in front of me, her willing servant. I stood, naked, hard, while her hand stroked me, gently and teasingly.

She is pleasured; she has come down from her peak. The chocolate bar on her tummy and, between her legs, the sticky melted goo spread all over her pubic area, her sexual heat melting the remains.

She spoke in a whisper. "Now clean me, eat the chocolate too, and clean me well with your tongue; everywhere."

Susie:

I had wondered if I was asking too much of him, but the speed with which he knelt down suggested otherwise. His tongue and lips were soon roaming across my body. I moved my legs high in the air and wide apart -- it felt wonderful. I'd like to describe exactly what Adam did, but it was so overwhelming. I know his tongue probed right inside me. I know he sucked my clit into his mouth and I think he nibbled it. At one point I'm fairy certain his tongue circled round my bum-hole! Amazingly I came for a second time, trapping his head between my thighs as I did.

Adam:

I stood transfixed -- she was the most beautiful sight that a woman could portray, sated, sexually released, her breasts shaking, then stilling, as her breathing returned to normal. I would do anything for this, this Goddess!

"Clean me"

I needed no second bidding. My cock slipped from her weakening grasp, as she reached for her legs and pulled them up, wide, open. I moved, and knelt at the foot of the table, her scent masked and heightened by the smell of the chocolate and the heat. Tentatively, I licked along her inner thigh, outside the blood-engorged labia of her pussy. I took a moment to take in that scent, that musk, that womanhood, then trailed my tongue down the other side. I longed to reach out and caress her stocking clad legs, but daren't. I was in her grasp, I was under her spell.

I inched forward, and kissed her fully on the lips, feeling the petals moving under my ministrations as I dared to slip my tongue out, and into her. The thickness of the chocolate, the smoothness of the mix of confectionary and juices from within her was like a secret honey. The more I licked, the thinner and sweeter it became. I set about my task, fully cleaning her pussy, so that it glistened and shone. I heard her groaning above me, but didn't dare stop. My tongue lazed up to her swollen nub, and I sucked, licked and nibbled it till it was clean. Then it was her bum!

The liquids had snaked down and pooled on the table, her puckered ring was awash with the mix that had eased from her molten pussy in the midst of her heat. I gently parted her full, round, wonderfully smooth cheeks, and ran my tongue right along the fold of her bum, to the cleanest part, then traced back, down, back towards that forbidden star. I licked it, I lapped at it, it was scented from her musk, but no other sense pervaded me. I kissed it gently, sucking at it, before thinking "in for a penny...." Not every woman enjoys that touch, that naughty thrill, but I had to see if my special Susie did enjoy it.

Her legs clamped around my head, the brush of her stockings holding me, tight, tighter, as my tongue delved but an inch into her sweet tunnel. Had I gone too far? I worried, would she scream out and cry? Then I felt the juddering, felt the tightness of her bum as the muscles contracted, squeezing my tongue into a tube shape as it forced me out, as she came. A slight loosening of her powerful thighs allowed me to trail my tongue over her pussy, to tenderly and lovingly tongue her clit, then I nibbled, I sucked, I lavished as much love as I could on that one spot, that one focus of heat, and she screamed my name, long, loud, in a tortuous wail. "Adam!!!!"

Susie:

Dimly I registered the time. His wife would be home soon. We kissed goodbye, his lips still covered in sticky goo.

"Next time it is your turn my darling" I said as he left...