Good Neighbours in a Lucky Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I succeeded in relaxing my anal muscles enough for her to stick her index finger in and past the sphincter muscles so that her finger was probing my colon until she found the position of my prostrate and pressed down on it gently through the thin membrane, she now took more cock into her mouth until I could feel her chin on my balls and using her free hand she pulled me in and pushed me half way out of her mouth, I got the idea and begun to fuck her mouth and throat slowly and then, when I knew I was reaching the point of explosion, quickly not wanting her to stop me ejaculating again.

Suddenly I was there and my cock was gashing out warm spunk deep into her throat, she was probing my prostrate so that I seemed to be discharging gallons of cum I was now holding her head in place one hand on each cheek, it seemed to last for ages and little rivers of my sperm were trickling down her chin as she couldn’t swallow fast enough as I slowly withdrew my cock. When my cock was eventually out of her mouth she took it in her hand and used her tongue to wipe it dry, with her other hand she collected as much of the rivers of spunk as she could and pushed them back in her mouth. “Paul, that stuff is delicious have you ever thought of bottling it?” she smiled and seemed to have genuinely enjoyed my fucking of her gorgeous mouth.

I was young and knew it wouldn’t be long before my cock would recover but she seemed ready for more almost instantly, I was amazed at her appetite. “Alex is a lovely man and was a great lover but he seems to have lost his enthusiasm over the years, where as my has grown and I need sexual release daily, usually I use these she said and opened the same draw as she had for the lubrication she had used on my anus, moving her hand in a downward gesture for me to look into the drawer. Inside were various dildos of varying size and thickness and there was a catalogue at the bottom of the draw, Toys For Women Who Need Instant Satisfaction, there were about 6 or 7 of these toys at the bottom of the drawer with two large jars of what I imagined must have been lubricants.

She climbed on the bed and pulled to her, she cupped my face with her hands and drew my head down to her mouth and kissed me, I had never kissed a girl other than on the cheek before, this was therefore new to me and I felt her tongue prod at my lips, I opened them and her long wet tongue entered my mouth and wriggled inside, there was a slick almost salty taste and I realized that was probably due to the spunk she had just swallowed and wondered whether she could taste her own juices in my mouth. I stuck my tongue in her warm moist mouth, and stroked the insides of her cheeks, slick and smooth from a coating of my own cock sap, and she suddenly sucked hard on my tongue pulling it down to her larynx. We kissed exchanging roles of aggressor and defender for sometime and my cock came back to life.

She now pushed my head down to her breast and there was no mistaking what she needed from me, I begun gently kissing each tit, the nipples were aroused and hard, I caressed them in turn with my tongue and then gently sucked on them, she was moaning once again, I pinched one, I don’t really know why, but this brought a sharp suck in of air from her, “Yes, that’s nice, pinch it harder.” I didn’t want to hurt her so I pinched it a little a harder, “Paul, please pinch it harder and bite the other one.” I was amazed but willing to obey her every command, so I took one of her huge nipples in my mouth and bit down hard while pinching hard on the other one, she was moaning loudly now, and writhing on the bet, “Oh yesss..that’s so so good, pleeease eat.. myy cunt aagainnn Paauuul.” I made my way downward to her cunt and begun raining kisses on eat then licking the fat outer lips and then moving into her channel, I kept my hand on her nipples and pinched them hard every so often, her juices were warm and flowed freely my face from the nose down was dripping wet with cunt milk she pushed and pulled me until she was astride my face, giving me full access to all the treasures that were to be found in between those beautiful legs of hers.

I lifted my arms up so that I could continue with my ministration on her engorged nipples while burying my tongue in her cunt, she moved slightly giving me better access to her anal entrance and I licked her little wrinkled star shaped entrance, at first with slight reservations, but it didn’t taste or smell off putting so I liked it with renewed enthusiasm. She was obviously enjoying the attention to her arse as the moaning and groaning seemed to increase in volume and the time difference between them seemed to grow shorter each time.

I made my tongue hard and shaped it as round as possible pushing into her arse, she sensed what I was doing and grabbed her buttocks pulling them apart, my tongue slipped in passed her outer muscles and I pushed in as far as I could and used it to fuck her with, I moved a hand down to her cunt and stuck three fingers straight in, she was so wet the slid in all the way, I am sure I could have fucked her with my whole hand she was so wet and horny and her cunt muscles so relaxed. I used my thumb to stimulate her clit only about 30 seconds later she let out a loud scream and washed my face with a huge amount of love fluid, it trickled all over my face and down my cheeks wetting the bed, she moved of me and came down to me and licked my face clean of her juices before kissing me on the mouth her tongue exploring every nook and cranny and sucking on my tongue, tasting her own genitals and juices on it.

We lay there relaxing for a while, I couldn’t believe my luck, a beautiful woman living in the same house just above my own bedroom who had clearly admitted she loved to fuck every day and was not getting as much as she craved for and was quite happy to take the time to teach a complete novice all there was to know about sex. Was I in paradise?

My cock was by now stiff and twitching as if to say what about me, when is it my turn? I almost think it was talking directly to her in some language that I couldn’t hear or understand, because she moved straight down the bed and engulfed the whole pole in one movement. The sensation was unbelievable having my cock back in her hot mouth and deep in her throat was mind blowing, her throat muscles seemed to contract and loosen, almost giving the same sensation as if it was in her cunt and she was cumming.

Again she timed it perfectly and withdrew her mouth from my cock before I could cum inside. She knelt over me, “I think I need you to fuck me now Paul, but I don’t want you rushing we have hours before Alex comes home, not that he’d mind, because he loves me and wants me to be happy, he has once or twice clearly said that he wouldn’t mind if I had sex with other people as long as I stayed with him.”

She lay down on the bed and grabbed her ankles pulling her legs to her breasts and I went on top of her in almost the same position I used for my press ups, and then lifted my self up and replace her hand on her ankles with mine. She moved a hand down and grasped my cock putting it to her entrance, I pushed in slowly and could feel my fluids building up ready to be released so I stopped pushing and stayed still allowing my rod to get used to the hot, wet and open entrance to her cunt, once I had subsided I pushed further in until my balls were tight on her arse. I stopped again remembering what she had said, then I begun with slow deliberate strokes pushing all the way in and then pulling almost out of her cunt, the strokes increased in frequency and I was penetrating all the way in and banging at her cervix she was screaming now, “Fffuuckk.. yeees …mmoooooree …. Haaarder.. don’t stoooppp..aahhh yeeeesss….AAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhh…”, her cunt was opening and closing grasping my shaft trying to squeeze the spunk out, she was having the most intense orgasm. I pulled out quickly and squeezed the base of my cock like she had done to me on numerous occasions today. I lowered my head and buried it deep in between her thighs and sucked at her cunt licking it trying to lap up all of her cream, when she pushed my head away from her cunt I moved my tongue to her anal entrance and licked this with renewed enthusiasm, she knew exactly what I had in mind and said it out loud, “So Paul wants to fuck me in the arse as well as my mouth and cunt, does he?”. “Oh yes please Vera I would love that, please let me.” I said like a child.

She moved herself to a position at the end of the bed and motioned me to come down from the bed. I stood in front of her and she pulled me down to her kissing me deeply and sucking my tongue and using her own tongue to wipe all the cunt juices left in there then she knelt and sucked her sap from my cock replacing it with her saliva, I noticed she stuck her hand underneath while she was leaning sucking my cock and I guessed she was testing her back entrance to make sure it was suitably lubricated to enable my cock to go in without hurting too much.

Once satisfied she moved so that she was at the edge of the bed and lay back, “Put my legs on your shoulders and then come closer so that I can guide you in, but you must be slow and careful as Alex hasn’t fucked me in that particular hole for a while and I only uses the smallest of my toys for stimulating that hole. Ok?” “Yes Vera, I’ll be slow and if you ask me I’ll stop.” I promised.

I moved in close and she griped my cock and maneuvered it to her arse, I pushed in slowly and the head slipped in after several prods, her internal sphincter muscles relaxed and the head of my cock continued its journey into her tight tunnel entering her rectum, the muscles were squeezing at my cock which continued its path to her colon. I began slowly at first with short thrusts only pulling my rod out by an inch or two and then pushing back in. I lifted her legs off my shoulders and held them up spreading them wide, And looked down to see my cock in her arse, I pulled it almost all the way out and thrust back in slowly and deliberately, she had her hand on her cunt and was stoking her clit, I pulled out again and thrust back in quickly, her eyes were glazed her face distorted into a look of pure sexual lust.

I begun thrusting in earnest now all the way in and almost all the way out, my pace quickened I needed release my cock throbbed as it slid in and out of her beautiful tight orifice, she now moved her other hand down and stuck three fingers in her cunt and entered into a rhythm with my penis, matching its thrusts with the fingers of her left hand. I lost sight of what she was doing now I was nearing my own plateau and needed desperately to release my seed. I suddenly felt the release of my cum deep from within, racing through my balls and my shaft and finally reaching the exit point and exploding out in a gush like a fire hose on full blast, and spraying her anal passage. I was breathless, Vera told me later I had shouted when I eventually shot my load into her, but she was the one shouting now, with four fingers buried deep inside her squelching cunt, “Yeeessss…m cuuummmingggg..fffuckk..fffucckk…yeeesssss….iii’vveee cuuumm..”, I slowly pulled my cock out of her anus as it was slowly going limp and it was followed by a river of spunk. I put her legs down and she sat up pulling me to her she devoured my shaft, licking and sucking it clean.

We sat there in amazement, on my part anyway, at what we had just done. “Well Paul do you think if Alison is away tomorrow you might be prepared to come and help me with some more small jobs I am sure I’ll need your help with or would you rather play football with your friends at the park?” she asked jokingly.

I run down the stairs happier than I could ever remember being, this was going to be the best summer ever, a woman who loves to fuck and doesn’t want anything from me other than my dick.

12