Good Sex is Like Chinese Food

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1Kiki
1Kiki
36 Followers

"I have never had a blow job before and the only time I have been jacked off is by my own masturbation."

"Don't you worry, my emerald eyed Adonis, you're in good hands and believe me, you won't be disappointed."

I opened my throat and took his whole throbbing member into my mouth and down my throat. My nose was pushed up against his soft pubic hair and I nuzzled into it. My right hand came up and gently squeezed his balls, testing them to see how much time I had to do this right. I sucked him hard and long, in and out, he just seemed to keep growing. He tried a couple of times to pull my by my hair to stop so he could recover, but I knew that neither one of us had anywhere to go tonight so we could stay all night if we wanted to. We had time. I wanted his hot, sticky cum to fill my mouth and drip down my chin onto my tits where it could be rubbed all over my body.

His head fell against the back of the couch and his breathing turned into a pant. He was moaning and writhing on the leather couch. But I held fast and continued to work my fellatio magic on him until he gave a loud grunt and my mouth was full of cum. It wasn't what I had expected. I thought it was supposed to be like barium, gross and thick. But it wasn't, it was thicker than water but the taste only made me want more. Why had I held this part of me back for so many years???

Without realizing it, he had unhooked the back of my skirt and when I stood up to take a drink of my Maritni, my skirt slipped to the floor. All I had on now was my heels. I do not believe in wearing underwear. Thongs are ok sometimes, but I prefer being au natural. His eyes widened as he realized that I had nothing on underneath my clothes. He crooked his finger and beckoned for me to walk toward him. Happily, I obliged. As I came to stand at the front of the couch in front of him, he slid to the floor between my legs and began to lap up my flowing juices from my pussy. His thumb played with my clit as his tongue plunged deep inside my pussy feeling my walls spasm against him. He looked up into my eyes and a fire that had spread out of control was raging in him. He licked, he kissed, he sucked, he bit and he tongue fucked me hard until I came again.

He swiftly stood and carried me to his desk where with only 1 arm, successfully slid everything to one corner and positioned himself directly over me. With a glint in his eyes he asked "How badly do you want my cock inside your hot pussy Lierin?"

I replied breathlessly, "Oh Mark, take me now, please fuck me with your large cock, fuck me long and hard, fuck me slow and fast, fuck me, Fuck Me, FUCK ME!"

His cock wasn't going to be easy for my cunt to take. He was large, very large, but I was so wet and hot that I was sure it wouldn't matter. He wanted to go slow, but I just wanted to be fucked over and over again until I couldn't stand on my own.

As he slowly moved to part my lips and push his head into me, I grabbed his ass (finally) and pulled him to me hard, plunging his huge throbbing cock into me hard. I cried out in pain, but it was such a good pain. He tried to slow things down, I could tell he didn't want to rush it, not the fucking or the feelings that might be transpiring. But I bucked my hips toward him, grinding my pelvis into his, silently begging for a harder fuck. He responded and soon we were bumping and grinding against each other so hard that my ass cheeks were slapping the desk and you could hear the wet sounds of him pulling in and out of me. I looked into his eyes directly above me and saw them start to glaze over, I knew he was close to shooting his seed into me and my excitement grew as well. As I felt myself begin to spasm with his thrusts, he moaned and I felt hot juices flooding my already soaked pussy. He kept on with his fucking of me until I cried that I couldn't take it anymore and he allowed himself to cum once more. We slid from the desk to the chair. He was cradling me in his lap. The smell of my cum mingling with his was the most delicious smell I had ever experienced. I laid my head on his shoulder and he kissed the tip of my nose.

"I have wanted to do that to you from the first time I watched you walk into the building" he said.

"Then why were you such an ass toward me?" I wondered aloud.

"I thought if you could work through the exterior and find the real me, we would be destined to be together. I could never let on to anyone else here that you were in my dreams, that I fantasized every night and most days about fucking you like I just did."

"Well then, I am so glad you recommended Chinese tonight."

"What does that have to do with our fucking?" he asked.

"It's been almost a half an hour", I purred..."and I am hungry for you again".

With a wink and a smile, I felt him start to harden again under the pressure of my ass and I knew that this time would be just another adventure.

1Kiki
1Kiki
36 Followers
12