Good Slut - Guided Masturbation

Story Info
Let mistress guide your hands to extreme pleasure.
2.2k words
4.49
257.3k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Materials: A scarf/tie/rope, a wooden spoon/some sort of hard, flat surface

I'm going to make you feel so good. I'm going to make you tease yourself until you squeal. Does that sound good, princess? Good.

I want to start you off by reminding you that whatever free will you thought you had, you don't. Imagine that your hands are my hands, torturing you and pleasuring as a dirty little slut like you deserves.

Start by removing all your clothes except your bra and your panties. Ah, ah, ah, not so fast. Slowly and sexy for me, doll. Don't rush into anything tonight. Tonight, you're mine and will be for a long, long time.

Now, I want you to kneel down on your knees, legs apart, on the floor in front of your bed, holding your pussy above the ground. Do you like that? Do you like feeling exposed like that? Of course you do, you little slut. You love being on display for mistress to see.

Now, I want you to trail your fingers ever so softly up the outsides of your thighs. Trail them over the sides of your panties, but don't touch your pussy. Trail them up your sides, across your stomach, past your bra, and up your neck. I want you to take one finger and so, so softly, trace it over your lips. Close your eyes for a moment and feel the tingles on your lips as you circle your finger around it.

Done? Good. Trail your fingers back down your jaw, down your neck, down your sides and your stomach, and back down your thighs. Drag them up and down and across. Up your thighs, up your sides, over your lips, down your sides, down your thighs. Up your thighs, up your sides, over your lips, down your sides, down your thighs. And don't you dare touch that fucking pussy yet. Now, trail your fingers so, so slowly up the insides of your thighs. Drag them up until they reach the edge of your panties, and trail them back down. Repeat this a few more times as well. Don't you fucking touch that pussy though, you horny little slut. Not yet.

Now, I want you to bend over doggy-style position. On your hands and knees like the begging little puppy you are. Whimper for me. Louder. I don't care if someone can hear you, fucking whimper for me, whore.

Ahh, that wasn't so hard, was it? Now take your wooden spoon, or whatever hard surface you've chosen. Perhaps it was a water bottle or maybe even the back of a hairbrush. Whatever it is, I want you to reach underneath your cute little stomach and SOFTLY touch it to your pussy. Yes, you can let it touch your clit, too. But not too hard, okay princess? We don't want to spoil the fun. Oh, you like that, don't you? You like finally getting some attention on that starving pussy, don't you? Apply a little more pressure now, slut. Not too much. Just enough to make you whimper in anticipation. Now slowly ride it. Rock your hips back and forth over it. Remember to only press it softly against your panties.

Are your panties starting to feel wet now, sweet pup? Do you want more attention underneath them? Beg for it.

Whine out loud for me like the little whore you are. Don't stop riding that object. Tell me that you want me to make you cum. Beg you to let you touch yourself. Scream for me, or whimper more if you insist on being quiet.

That's a good girl. I love the sounds you make when you're desperate for Mistress.

Go ahead and stop riding that object now. Go ahead and take off your panties. Nice and slow for me. Oh, wow. Look at that, your panties are already all wet. Go ahead and stuff them in your mouth now. Taste your juices against your tongue. I don't care if it dries out your tongue, slut. Gag yourself for me and keep it there. Now is when you can use that rope or scarf. Tie it around your mouth, keeping your panties inside.

Oh, you look so sexy like that, in nothing but your bra. Fuck, I could just look at you sitting there like that all night, all helpless and desperate for my touch. But I'm not even that mean. I want you to swipe two fingers between your pussy lips now and scoop up some of those delicious, warm juices of yours. Don't you dare fucking touch your clit. Spread them around the outsides of your lips. Get your pussy nice and wet for me. Yes, just like that. Oh, if I was there right now, I'd have the mind to just shove my face in that delicious pussy and eat you out like a savage, making you scream my name. But I'm not there right now, am I, baby girl?

So instead of the option I'd most definitely prefer, I'll continue to tease you and torture you.

You can get off your kees now. Lay down on your back, still on the floor, and spread your legs wide for me. Let me take a look at that beautiful pussy of yours. That's a good little slut. Now take your object and smack your clit hard with it. Harder. Do I look like I'm suggesting butterfly kisses? Smack that clit as hard as you can. I don't care if it hurts. This isn't about you. Moan and scream against your gag if you'd like, I love hearing you scream. Hit your clit one more time, as hard as you fucking can. Yes, that's right. That's a good little girl now.

I bet your clit is pretty sore now, huh? Good, because now I want you to take one finger and run large, slow circles around your clit. Don't you fucking touch it. You don't deserve that yet. Just slow circles around it, teasing it. While you do that, beg me to let you touch it. Beg your mistress to let you touch yourself. I don't care that there's a gag, beg me anyway. Beg through the gag.

Fuck, I love hearing that. Do it again. Whimper for me, slut. Ahh, good girl. I could listen to you whine and whimper all day. Hit your clit again, harder than before. Mmmm~ I love that squeal of pain as a shiver runs through your body. Good girl.

You've been pretty well behaved so far, my sweet, so I guess I'll let you treat yourself, just a bit.

Take one completely dry finger and run it flat in a line from the top of your clit down to your ass. Slower than that, whore. Savor that feeling of your clit finally being touched so delicately. I bet it feels really good, doesn't it? I bet it even stings a little bit from your own beatings. Good.

One.

Two.

Three.

Four.

Stop. Take your hand away from your pussy now, that's all the time you've earned. Bring your hands up to your breast now. Your tits haven't gotten any attention yet. But that's about to change. Go ahead and take off your bra and throw it to the side. I don't care where it lands, I just want to inspect those beautiful tits of yours. Fuck, I wish I could suck on those until you screamed my name. But sadly, I can't. So I want you to take your fingertips and slowly run large circles around the outsides of your breasts. Slow circles that feel so delicate on your warm skin. Let them SLOWLY close in, getting smaller and smaller until your fingertips are just circling your areolas. Don't touch those nipples yet, though, doll. Not until I tell you too. Just circle them slowly until you can't stand it anymore.

Let me hear another whimper from you.

Good girl.

Take the flat palms of your hands and just barely brush them over those hard nipples now. Ahh, I love that little squirm you did in pleasure. Go ahead and give your nipples a good squeeze now. Harder. Harder. Does it look like I'm kidding? Pinch those nipples until there are tears in your eyes. Whimper for me. Louder. Whimper like the dirty little girl you are!

Good girl, you can let go now. I bet your pussy misses it's touch, now doesn't it? Whoa there, slut. Don't get too excited there. Mistress never said you could touch it.

Smack your clit with your hand this time. Hard as you can. Harder, dammit. Good girl. Now, I'll let you touch your clit, and just your clit however you normally do when you masturbate all alone.

One. Slowly, and gently.

Two.

Three.

Four. Speed up now, go ahead.

Five.

Six.

Seven. Full speed. Make use of the time you have left, baby girl.

Eight. That's right, don't stop.

Nine. Fuck, I love the look in your eyes as you rub that fucking clit for me.

Ten. STOP. Take your hands away from your fucking pussy now, slut. I don't care if you were on the edge, I told you to fucking stop. That's a good girl.

Now, take two fingers and trail them up and down from the top of your clit down to your asshole. Drag your warm juices around with them. There you go, just like that. Now slowly stick those fingers into your hole. Ah, ah, ah, don't get too excited. Curve your fingers up and hit your G-spot.

Once.

Twice.

Pull your fingers out.

That felt good, didn't it, you little whore. Now, full force, shove those fingers in and out of your pussy, top speed. That's right. Dirty little sluts like you don't get any mercy. Fucking pump those fingers in and out of your tight little pussy as fast and as hard as you can. Keep those fingers arched. Mmm~ I love those delicious noises you make when you're trying to keep from screaming out.

Now with your other hand, take that object again and hit your clit. Harder. Harder you fucking slut. Take that beating and hit your clit harder. There you go. Again. Good girl, now hit your nipples with it as hard as you can. Yes, just like that. Harder. There you go, pay attention to both nipples now, whore. Don't stop fucking your adorable pussy for me. I could watch you do this for hours. Set down your object and slap your face. Fucking harder. Come on you dumb slut, I want marks on your face for me to admire later. Harder. Good girl. Now take that hand and wrap it around your throat. Tighter. Tighter. Only good little girls deserve oxygen. Choke yourself. Make sure you have enough air to breathe, though. I like you better when you can squirm from the pain. There you go, good girl.

Fuck yourself harder now. You can switch your hand from fucking your clit to pumping your hole if you want to, now. Whatever it takes to make you cum for me. That's right, cum. If you already need to, you little slut, hold it.

If you don't need to quite yet, you better by the time I count to ten. If you don't you'll get a far worse punishment than you've gotten today. Good girl, fuck yourself for me.

One.

Two.

Three. Look at you, you dirty little whore.

Four.

Five.

Six. You just love being my slave, don't you?

Seven.

Eight.

Nine. That's right. Moan for me. Louder you whore.

Eight.

Seven.

Six. Yes, good girl, don't stop fucking yourself. Whimper for me.

Five.

Four.

Three. Beg me to let you cum. Beg me through that delicious gag.

Four.

Five.

Six. That's right, that's a good girl.

Seven.

Eight.

Nine. Don't stop, you're almost there.

Ten. Cum for me. Now, whore. Cum for me right now you dumb little slut or I will punish you so badly that you won't be able to walk.

Good girl. See, that wasn't so bad, now was it?

That's a really good girl. You did so well. Mistress loved watching you fuck your pussy like that. Fuck, I wish I had been there to do it for you.

I bet you're pretty tired now, aren't you? I thought so, baby girl. Go ahead, take off your gag. Throw those panties in the hamper, don't put them back on. Go ahead and get a fresh pair of panties and your most comfortable pajamas or clothes. Maybe put on some fluffy socks, if you want.

Now that you're dressed all comfy, go ahead and sit in your bed. Wrap yourself in your blankets. You deserve some comfort after all I put you through. I bet you're still sore, huh? It's okay, sweetheart. Curl up with your favorite stuffed animal and eat a snack if you have something nearby. Maybe something sweet. Good girls like you get sweets.

There you go, that's such a good girl. Shh, you did an amazing job. I'm so proud of you, love. Now go ahead and close your eyes and drift off. Let your exhaustion ease you into wonderful dreams of everything sweet. Goodnight, sweetheart.