Good Things in Large Packages

Story Info
A walk in the park, a romp in the bed.
2.7k words
4.42
116.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Silverstag
Silverstag
113 Followers

For an older guy in the singles scene it's feast and famine. As guys get older the female to male ratio is terrific but the traditional places to meet women are scarcer. Not that there aren't places to meet women - mainly clubs and meat markets but there aren't a lot of older women there.

But, remain hopeful, keep a stiff upper lip and a stiff you-know-what because there are venues. Churches and singles dances are my preferred spots although church women can sometimes be a bit of a drag. I say this having been married once to the daughter of a Southern Baptist minister who could melt an iceberg. Unfortunately that was only for an hour or two a week, the rest of the time she was - you guessed it - the daughter of a Southern Baptist minister - but I digress.

My venue of choice is the singles dance and every city of any size has one - I met the preacher's daughter at one in an earlier time and place. So, being in a new town and knowing no one, I picked up one of the freeby weeklies and discovered a couple in my new hometown.

One was at the Knights of Columbus Hall - a favorite venue in many cities. Say this for the Catholics, they don't discourage a good time, as long as you go to confession regularly. Every Friday night, 8 to 11 pm - typical agenda, modest entry fee, free soft drinks, BYOB. Sometimes a combo, sometimes a dee-jay, sometimes a wanna-be with a karaoke machine. I started attending. Nice ratio of women to men - most of them 50 plus, some of the women looking slightly used but spruced-up and on the prowl. God bless aggressive women.

I met a lot of women there, in all shapes, sizes and ages and one in particular stood out. Her name was Louise. She was on the chunky side - not usually my choice - but she was very friendly and seemed to like me - a lot. She was also a terrific dancer which compensated somewhat. She was a widow, blonde hair, about 5' 4" tall and probably weighed about 150 pounds. I'm not a terrific poundage-guesser and a gentleman never asks a woman how old she is or how much she weighs. Anyhow I asked her if she was interested in meeting sometime, somewhere, just the two of us and she readily agreed.

At the appointed hour, 5 pm, I showed up at the appointed place, a cozy neighborhood restaurant/bar and we met. We had a few drinks and a few laughs and I invited her to dinner. The drinking and the laughter continued during the meal and after dinner and dessert I looked at my watch and said, "It's almost 7:30, I should probably head for home."

"How about a short walk to work off some of this wonderful food."

"Okay", I replied. "What did you have in mind?"

"There's a nice little park not far from my house. It's one of my favorite places."

"Sounds good to me," I replied. "Lead the way."

We got in our cars and I followed her to her house in a pleasant suburban neighborhood. She parked in her driveway and I pulled in behind her. We got out and strolled a couple of blocks to a little park with benches, picnic tables, some playground equipment, the usual stuff. We walked and talked and as we walked I held her hand, giving it a squeeze at appropriate points in the conversation. She always squeezed back. Good sign. After awhile she said, "Let's go swinging."

I grinned and responded, "I thought that was for bored married couples", knowing full well what she had in mind.

We walked to the swings and swung for a bit and then I hopped off and sat on a picnic bench and watched her. She slowed down and stopped but remained sitting on the swing, facing me. Through the combination of sitting and swinging her skirt had climbed up to about mid-thigh and caught my attention. I could almost see the promised land. After more talk and longing looks I said, "Well, I guess I should be going."

"Okay", she said with a somewhat disappointed look on her face.

We walked back to her house and as we neared her place she said, "Would you like to come inside for a little while?"

"Why not."

Her house was not fancy but very clean and orderly, a place for everything and everything in it's place, not overly froofrawed but feminine. Women do appreciate their things. I don't know if she had tidied up for my benefit but it confirmed my initial impression that she was not a slob and that was good.

"Sit down," she said, motioning toward a sofa, and I did.

"I'll make some coffee."

"Don't go to any trouble."

"No trouble at all."

"I'd prefer de-caf, if you have it."

"Cream and sugar?"

"Right on," I said.

"Give me a minute."

I sat down, looked around and felt very comfortable. The surroundings, like her, were warm and inviting. I noticed a picture of a sailor on the wall - probably her husband, probably dead for several years and probably a nice guy, based on our conversations. I wondered what he would think about me, in his house, thinking lustful thoughts about his bride.

She came back from the kitchen with two cups of coffee, two spoons, a sugar bowl and a small carafe of cream.

"Real cream," I asked.

"Nothing but the best for special occasions."

"Is this a special occasion?"

She looked at me, hesitated and than said, "For me it is."

"For me too."

We drank our coffee and talked some more and felt the electricity of mutual attraction ih the air. Putting my coffee down on the coffee table - what an apt description - I settled back on her sofa, reached out a hand and gently touched her on her back. She put down her coffee and moved closer to me, bringing her face closer to mine. I moved slowly to kiss her - our first kiss - tentative at first but continuing. I moved my tongue into her mouth and she responded positively, moving her tongue against mine and then into my mouth.

I stopped kissing her and said, "Holy mackerel."

She laughed and resumed kissing. I began to stroke her back with my right hand, touching her neck, nuzzling her throat and ears. I began to smell that delightful and unique smell of a woman in want. Slowly and cautiously I moved my left hand from her shoulder to her right breast and gently cupped it. She didn't flinch or turn away but kissed me even more fervently. Pulling my hand partially away my fingers found her nipple and began to caress it gently. I responded appropriately. I stopped momentarily and said, "Do you want me to stop?"

"No," she said, pulling my hand closer to her breast. "I don't ever want you to stop."

"Can I see them?"

She hesitated for a moment, running the options through her mind and than said, "If you want to."

"I most definitely want to."

I unbuttoned her blouse slowly and she pulled it off, dropping it on the floor. I cupped both hands on her breasts and kissed her again, rubbing her now-hard nipples and gladdening at her response. Then she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra and, looking at me somewhat uncertainly, pulled it away. Her breasts were beautiful with little freckles on her pale skin, large aureola and prominent nipples. I started to lower my head to kiss them and she stopped me, reaching to unbutton my shirt. I smiled and pulled away while she worked the buttons and dropped my shirt to the floor.

"I guess that makes us even," I said.

"Guess so."

I began to kiss, fondle and nuzzle her warm tits and she responded with appreciative gasps.

"It's been so long," she said. "I'd almost forgotten how good that feels."

"We'll certainly try to refresh your memory."

"Oh yes!!"

As I sucked on a rock-hard nipple I dropped one hand to her knee and slowly began to stroke up her ample thigh, first the outside, than the front and than inside, working closer to paradise. She responded accordingly, stroking up my leg but not touching my cock. I worked my way up her legs, under her skirt and discovered, to my delightful surprise, that she was not wearing any panties. She parted her legs and I began to lovingly stroke her pussy.

"Did you lose your underwear?"

"I know where they are. I just hoped I didn't need them."

I slowly stroked her pussy, running my fingers through her pubic hair and teasing at her pussy lips. She was wet and warm and wonderful. I put my middle finger into her vagina and she gasped and reached for my cock which was still covered by trousers and boxers and feeling neglected.

Looking directly into her flushed face I said, "We're about to reach the point of no return."

"Let's go."

"Where," I asked.

"To my bedroom."

We stood up and I followed her toward the back of the house and into her boudoir. Same warm inviting feeling as her living room but with a large and well-made bed. Covered with stuffed animals and pillows. What is it with women and stuffed animals and pillows. Never mind.

I sat down on the side of her bed and started to remove my shoes and socks.

"I'll be right back," she said and turned toward the bathroom. "Don't go away."

"Wild horses or a million dollars wouldn't move me," I said. "Well maybe a million dollars."

She laughed and went into her bathroom. I took off the rest of my clothes and, not knowing exactly what to do, I took the excess pillows and stuffed animals off her bed, put them in the corner as orderly as possible and leaving the bedspread in place I laid down. Through the partially opened bathroom door I could hear her removing the rest of her clothes and humming softly to herself. A humming woman is always a good sign.

She turned out the bathroom light and came back into the bedroom.

The bedroom light was off but there was enough light coming through the window to see other. She was what I thought and hoped she would be, an older woman with slightly sagging breasts, broader hips, lots of brown public hair - I love pubic hair - and sturdy legs. Not a playboy bunny but a mature woman who was about to give all she had to me. Life does not get better.

She looked at me and saw what I see every day in the mirror. An older guy with gray hair and a bit of a belly, with a cock standing up straight and proud and a pleased yet expectant look on my face.

"Here it is," i said. "This is all I've got."

"It's all I want."

"It's all yours."

She laid down beside me and my left hand went immediately to her pussy, her right hand to my cock. We began to slowly and lovingly stroke each other. Our juices were flowing. I put my hand on her hand and said,

Better go slow or I could blow."

She laughed and stopped stroking but continued to hold my cock lovingly in her hand, moving down now and then to caress my balls.

I pulled my fingers from her moist vagina and, looking directly into her eyes, brought them to my mouth and licked her juices. "You taste wonderful," I said.

"Really?"

"That was just an appetizer. I want more."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I'll show you."

Spreading her legs even further apart and kneeling between them I slowly began to lick up and down her pussy lips, teasing my tongue inside.

"No one has ever done that before," she gasped.

"More's the pity."

I got up and moved her to the side of the bed so her feet were hanging down and her ass and pussy were right at the edge. I knelt before her and picked up one foot and then the other sucking on her toes. She moaned appreciately. I began to lick my way up the inside of one leg, rounding third and heading for home. I put her legs on my shoulders and my mouth directly upon her moist and welcoming cunt and began slow licking strokes up and down. She sighed and brought my mouth closer to her treasures. I moved my eager lips up toward her clitoris and brought my fingers up to penetrate her, slowly at first with my middle finger, than bringing a second finger into play.

Her clitoris was peeking out, firm and perky and she was as wet as a midwestern rain storm.

"Oh, my God," she gasped. "Do me. Do me. Do me"

And so I did. I began to work my face around and around in her sweet juices bathing it in her essence. Her smell was overpowering, my cock was throbbing and she pulled my eager mouth even closer to her cunt.

"Oh, baby, I'm going to come", she gasped.

"Good," I said, gutterily and resumed my oral ministrations.

Then, bucking like an ancient Model T, she began to orgasm, moving her hips up and down, gasping and crying out, "Sweet Jesus, God and Mary!"

I slowed down considerably but continued to lap at her pussy slowly, tasting those tangy orgasmic fluids which flow from a well-spent woman.

"That was amazing!, she said.

"Darlin' you ain't seen nuthin yet."

"I want to see it now," she replied.

I stood up and she moved around the bed and I laid down beside her. She smiled at me, kissed me sweetly and said, "Thank you."

"My pleasure."

"Now what can I do for you?"

"Anything your little old heart desires."

She moved closer and put her hand on my cock which was, by now, oozing pre-cum and began to slowly stroke it up and down.

"It's beautiful," she said.

"It's all yours."

Squatting beside me she continued stroking my cock, lubricating her hand with the juices flowing from it.

"Touch my balls. But don't stop stroking my cock."

She chuckled deeply and, putting her left hand to my cock, gently began fondling my balls with her right hand.

"You have large testacles," she said, somewhat scholarly.

"Whatever you say."

"And your," she hesitated, "cock is nice too."

"Glad you like it."

"Can I kiss it""

"Do whatever you like, sweetheart."

Hesitantly she moved her hand down and took a hesitant lick at the tip of my cock.

"Tastes good."

"Glad you like it."

"I want more."

"Help yourself."

Moving her body around and spreading my legs apart she began to fondle my balls and take my prick deeply into her mouth.

"You've done this before," I said.

"Yes, but not in a long time."

"You're very good at it."

"I try."

By this time I was very close to coming. I put my hand upon her head and said, "I'm about to come. Where to do want it?"

"Wherever you want it."

"Climb on."

Laughing throatily she stopped her sucking. I moved my legs closer together and she moved over me, steadying herself on the bed with her left hand and maneuvering my cock to the opening of her cunt with her right and then slowly she moved down, gradually impaling herself on me. She moved slowly up and down, her pussy gradually conforming to my girth. I pushed her back and, looking down to where we were joined, I said, "Looks good."

"Feels even better."

"Fuck me, Louise."

"Oh, yes," she said and, moving her legs forward for better leverage began to ride me. Up and down, occasionally round and around, cock and pussy dancing that dance that began with the cavemen and women and has kept us on this troubled planet ever since.

"Fuck me, baby, make me come." I panted.

She increased her humping and cried out, "Oh yes lover, oh yes. Come for me. Come into me. Come. Come."

Putting my hands on her hips and pulling her closely to me the cum surged out of me and into her. I don't know if she orgasmed a second time. I hope she did but my concentration was elsewhere.

"Thank you," I said.

"You're welcome. Anytime."

Silverstag
Silverstag
113 Followers