Good Timing

Story Info
Pressed for time, a quickie is in order.
937 words
3.85
38.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had just finished cleaning up my apartment. We invited a couple friends over to watch some TV that night. Jenny sat next to me on the couch and snuggled up close as we listened to some music, stealing little kisses and caresses from each other. My hands sneaking up inside her shirt as I caressed her skin. She lay her head down in my lap and took my free hand in hers. Looking deep into each other's eyes, she took my finger to her mouth. Looking up at me with those light brown eyes of hers, giving me that devilish look she liked to tease me with.

The phone rang suddenly. Reluctantly, Jenny slid off my lap as I reached for the phone. She went to the bathroom to check her hair in the mirror as I chatted with my friends.

"Who was that?" Jenny asked

"Shane and Dee. They wanted to know if they should bring anything. They're gonna be over in fifteen minutes" I told her, looking into her face, giving her my own devilish look. "And they said we should have a quickie before they get here."

Jenny shot me a sneaky grin. Shrugging her shoulders she said "Okay. Let's go."

Reeling in my own disbelief, I didn't know what to say for a second. I was just joking. I never thought she'd agree to it.

"Really?"

"Yeah. But you gotta be on top. I don't want to get too hot and sweaty before they get here."

My disbelief turned to excitement quicker than anyone could imagine. I grew instantly hard inside my jeans. I rushed next to her quickly. Taking her in my arms I kissed her passionately. Our bodies pressed tightly together as we walked in unison to the bedroom. I grabbed the bottom of her shirt and slid it up over her body. We broke our kiss so I could slide it over her head. As soon as she had one arm free from the sleeve she reached for the bottom of my shirt and quickly pulled it over my head. We tossed the shirts to the floor as we stood next to the bed, kissing madly, our hand roaming all over each other.

Jenny's hands slipped down to my jeans. Quickly she had my belt open and was undoing the button and fly. My hands covered her perky breasts, massaging them, my fingers playing with her hard nipples. After tugging my jeans down off my hips, her small hands slipped through the fly of my boxers. Jenny backed off our kiss, looking me deep in the eyes with that devilish look of hers.

"Oh, good. You're already hard." She said, hungrily. "I'm so wet for you right now."

She pushed me back lightly with her hand as she fell back onto the bed. Her hands quickly undoing her jeans and sliding them down over her hips. Jenny wasn't wearing panties today, and I got a good look at the small patch of hair directly above her clit. I quickly kicked off my own jeans that had dropped to my ankles and yanked off my boxer shorts. I reached forward and pulled Jenny's tight jeans off her legs.

She scooted back on the bed, spreading her legs open, inviting me on top of her.

"I need it so bad. Fuck me now, Mark." Jenny said with a lusty growl.

I moved on top of her, kissing my way up her body. Kneeling between her legs I rubbed the head of my cock all over her pussy. I kissed her hard as I teased her.

Jenny put her hands on my face, pushing away and breaking the kiss. Hungrily, she looked into my eyes.

"No. Don't tease me," she said "I need you to fuck me. I need you inside my pussy now, Mark" That was all the encouragement I needed. Suddenly, I plunged my hard cock deep inside her. Jenny moaned loudly as I slid deeper inside her. I leaned back a bit on my knees with my arms on the outside of her body, holding up my chest. Jenny spread her legs wide, holding onto the backs of her knees to keep her legs spread. I began quickly pumping into her, sliding in deeper with each thrust.

"Oh yes." Jenny moaned "just like that, baby. Fuck me harder"

I continued thrusting my cock deep inside her. Both of our breaths shortened. I was amazed at how such a sweet, young girl could turn into such an unbridled creature of pure lust. Our breathing turned into a series of loud moans and grunts. I couldn't hold back any longer. Jenny could tell I was already on the edge. Her hands slid down to my ass. She closed her legs around me as her hips were grinding into mine. I moaned out loudly as I came deep inside her.

Jenny's hands slipped around my neck and her head leaned up for a long, deep kiss. Our hearts pounding in out chests. Jenny dropped her head back to the bed and tried to catch her breath.

"Whew," she said, looking up into my eyes, "That was fun."

We both giggled a bit as I rolled over to the side, letting her up. Jenny climbed off the bed and grabbed her clothes as she walked to the bathroom, wiggling her hips at me as she walked away. I quickly slipped on my boxers and jeans. As I was pulling my shirt back on I heard a knock at the door. Our friends had arrived. I must have had great timing that day.