Good to be the King

Story Info
Tough day at work melts away.
2k words
3.6
8.7k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's early Wednesday evening, and it has been a long day. As the afternoon meeting dragged on, I grew more uncomfortable every minute, knowing that I had a stack of phone messages and emails to address back at the office. I got my secretary to pick up much of the slack, but I had to go over the spreadsheets, too, so by the time I was finished, my eyesight was blurred and my neck stiff.

Finally finished, though, I close up my briefcase and put on my overcoat and hat. Hours of sitting at the desk are taking its toll; most of my body is stiff from lack of movement.

As I walk out of the elevator into the lobby of the skyscraper where I work, I look through the glass wall to the city streets. A heavy downpour is drenching those unlucky enough to have umbrellas and newspapers to hold over their heads. Wet floor signs litter the floor in front of the revolving glass door. A chill comes into the room with each revolution of the entrance.

I see Laura's long, straight black hair. As if she can sense I'm here, she turns, gives me a flash of a smile, and without a word walks through the door, out to the street. She wears the same uniform as all the other employees in the lobby, but it's not enough to hide her spectacular figure. She motions to the left with her hand, and within an instant my limousine pulls up directly in front of the door. I walk though the revolving door and thank Laura as she opens the limo for me. "Have a good evening, sir," she says with her sultry voice. I hear the soft thump of the door as she closes it after me.

As I lean back in the seat, I hear the soft whirr of the divider descending to reveal my driver. Today, it is Gina, the redhead. "Good evening, sir," she says. "How was your day?"

I mention it has been a long afternoon and I'm feeling a bit stressed. Gina grins and says, "I'll call ahead and let everyone know, and I'm sure we can help you relax and ease your mind." With that, the divider rolls up again, and I am left to my own thoughts for a few minutes.

We arrive at my apartment building, and the door is opened for me. I grab my briefcase and head into the building. I walk directly into the elevator, which is patiently waiting for me. When I reach the top, I walk out into the hallway and reach for the doorknob. Before I make it, the door opens into the penthouse.

I am greeted by the sight of Ashley, wearing only a tiny green g-string and high heels. She has slightly tanned, smooth skin from head to toe, but her distinguishing characteristics are of course those spectacular, full, firm breasts. "May I take your hat and briefcase, sir?" she says with a twinkle of her bright blue eyes. I hand them to her and as she turns to go put them away, I study her perfectly shaped ass separated with the thread of her g-string. Her bright wavy blonde hair falls to the middle of her back, and I watch her hips gently sway as she gracefully walks away. I feel the slightest movement in my groin.

So mesmerized by Ashley, I barely notice that Marla is easing off my overcoat. "I understand you've had a bit of a rough day, sir," she says. I reply yes and she says, "Well, we'll help you forget all about your troubles." I turn my head and glance at her. She has thick, slightly wavy amber hair and skin that is just a shade paler than Ashley's. What is amazing, though is that their bodies are nearly identical in every other facet—huge, firm breasts; narrow waists; long, lean legs. She is also wearing the required uniform, except her g-string is a rich purple.

As Marla drapes my overcoat over her arm, Ashley's identical twin sister Kelly appears, wearing red. She greets me with a "good evening, sir" and begins to loosen my tie. The two of them proceed to take off my tie, sport coat, shoes, and socks. I am already beginning to feel more relaxed as the constrictive work clothes gave way. My toes enjoy the first air they've received since nine hours prior. My cock is firm and starting to search for room in my silk briefs to expand further.

Ashley returns shortly with my robe and slippers, but sets them aside momentarily to help the others undress me. As they work, they say nothing but simple requests like "can you please lift your foot, sir?" and "let me get that for you, sir"--businesslike, but courteous. I barely have to move a muscle, and can feel the tension in my shoulders beginning to melt away. I can particularly feel the anxiety leave my body when Kelly gets on her knees to undo my belt and ease my pants over my buttocks. I can almost feel her touch, her cheek is so close to my erection. Marla and Kelly leave with armfuls of my clothes while only Ashley remains with all I have left: my underwear, t-shirt, and dress shirt.

She silently undoes the buttons on my shirt, glancing up at me with her big blue eyes after each one. Despite her professional demeanor, she is clearly enjoying her work. She presses her hands on my chest and slides them down my arms to take off my dress shirt. Next comes the t-shirt—I have to help a little since I am a good six inches taller than she. She then kneels down and ever so carefully brings the waistband of my briefs up and over my fully erect cock. The fresh air makes it only swell further. She steals a glance as she maneuvers my underwear off my feet, and though I catch the faint glow of a smile, she doesn't say anything.

She then grabs the robe, helps me put it on, and leaves me to put on my slippers while she walks away with the rest of my clothes. Marla appears and invites me to sit on the couch. I can't wait to get off my feet.

The couch is luxuriously soft and comfortable and I spread my arms and lean back. The pillow conforms to my lower back and envelops me as it eases me down. Marla moves behind the couch and spreads my robe slightly so she has access to my chest and shoulders. It isn't long before I realize that the belt of the robe has come undone and the sides have parted to reveal my rod proudly standing straight up.

Marla continues gently massaging me and whispers softly in my ear, "It looks like you're still a little stiff, sir." I look up and see her magnificent breasts three inches from my face. Her nipples are fully erect. "Yes," I blurt. Marla says, "It's time for you to relax, sir."

She continues to massage my chest and neck, while Ashley slowly struts in front of me from the other room and slightly spreads my legs to make a little room. Marla's touch on my shoulders firms up; her unspoken command is: you're not to even try sitting up. Ashley tosses a small pillow to the floor, and puts her hands on my thighs as support while she goes to her knees. As she kneels, I notice her nipples are also fully erect. She delicately touches the shaft of my dick and my body involuntarily shivers. Her blue eyes meet my longing gaze, and she gives me a subtle grin. Somehow I know that while Marla massages me, she is smiling, too.

Ashley carefully and expertly massages my cock, covering the tip, sliding down the shaft, and cupping my balls. She then brushes her fingernails gently and slowly from the bottom my scrotum to the tip of my quivering dick. It is amazing—she knows just to tease me and use her gentle touch to stimulate the entire area. She instinctively knows when to move on to a new sensation. I glance at her tits and watch them come alive with tiny goose bumps. My cock is pulsing with pressure; I can feel my heartbeat in my shaft. It is starting to beg for release.

With one last brief look into my eyes, Ashley looks down at my rock hard cock, and quickly swallows it whole. My erection rages with desire as the tip brushes the back of her throat. She has her lips all the way down at the base of my now raging hard-on. She stays for a moment and slowly brings her head up, her lips wrapped around my shaft, wet with saliva and pre-cum. She sucks all the way to the tip and gulps for air at the end. I watch her breasts heave with each breath; she is clearly enjoying herself. Satisfied with my taste, she puts her hands on my hips, and proceeds to exquisitely blow me. Her mane of blond hair bobs over my throbbing cock and tickles my stomach. Her mouth is warm and wet. I let out a long, low moan.

While she continues sucking me, Kelly walks up and offers a silver tray with a glass of red wine. I can barely keep my hand steady enough to grab the stem of the glass, but I am so happily getting fucked by Ashley's mouth that a little spill isn't going to upset me. As I take a long slow sip of wine, my eyes roll back to see Marla's enormous tits jiggling in sync with the rhythm of her hands. As she massages my chest, pressing, Ashley continues her marvelous work between my legs. She begins to moan with desire, which sends shivers through my throbbing dick. My long day at work is a distant memory; I lie back in a state of total relaxation and pleasure.

It is only a couple of minutes of exquisite sucking when I begin to reach my breaking point. Ashley's moans grow more intense, and every once in a while she lets out one with a high-pitched squeal. A few gasps of breath escape my lips as the pressure continues to build. She is swaying her hips side to side, using her whole body to fuck me. As my breaths become more pronounced and my pulse races, her moans morph into uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh, signaling she wants to blow me to completion.

That is all the encouragement I need. I release my load into her mouth with intense orgasms. She slows her pace but eagerly keeps her lips firmly wrapped around my shaft, near the base. I shiver with each sweet spasm. Ashley moans with delight. When I spew my last drop of cum, she brings her mouth up to the tip of my cock, sucking as she goes, and I watch her chest heave as she gulps it down. She stares intently into my eyes and smiles. Just in time, Kelly returns with the silver platter, this time with a baby soft hand towel. Ashley uses it to lovingly wipe off my dick, my thighs, my balls. When my entire groin area is clean, dry, and relaxed, she carefully closes my robe and ties a loose knot with the belt.

Ashley gets to her feet as the others come around to join her in front of me. These three incredible women stand in an obedient line. Marla with the fair skin and amber hair is in the middle flanked by the twins Ashley and Kelly. I look at their gorgeous faces and spectacular bodies. In unison they say, "Let us know if you need anything." They giggle softly as they leave the room.

Relaxed and content in my robe, spent and exhilarated at the same time, I flip on the tube. I love coming home at the end of the day.