Good to the Last Drop

Story Info
My BF watches while I take on the men he's invited inside.
4.7k words
4.53
103.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vulpes32
vulpes32
14 Followers

Would You Be Interested...?

For V.Y.

Disclaimer: This is a very graphic fantasy that involves unprotected group sex. If you're not into this, don't read it. If you are, I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.

After over a year of very hot discreet phone sex with Chen, taken in stolen moments; and the real experience of a wonderful threesome encounter, described elsewhere, I finally asked him the question, "So how do you want to make this happen? We keep talking about it, damn it, and we keep saying, 'maybe some day'... let's just try it. What do you think?"

There's nothing discreet about the fantasy. Chen wants to watch me be the center of a filthy gang-bang. And you know, the more he talks about it, the hotter I get thinking about it. I watch videos on-line, thinking, "Is that what I'll look like when a group of men are waiting to take my little snatch?" I imagine lying back with my legs spread wide open, my pussy lips swollen and red from the attention, begging for more. I imagine the sight of men of all sizes and shapes, including the part of particular interest for a fantasy like this, stroking themselves and lusting after me. Me!

I imagine how horny I can get now, and what happens in bed when I totally let go of all of inhibitions. This is what I find so appealing about the fantasy- sex stripped of all emotional entanglement and pretensions, and boiled down to essential, carnal, animal lust. My lust, theirs, and most of all, Chen's. I have a tremendous sexual appetite. This might actually be fun to try, once.

So how indeed will we do this? After thinking about it, I tell him he has to be in control. This is important for me. In order for this to work, I need to feel completely dominated. Normally, I'm such a forceful person that I intimidate others who would approach me. Which is interesting when you consider I am five feet tall.

There's another reason for us to do it this way. For this to be Chen's fantasy, he needs to feel like he owns me; that I am his little whore he is offering to others while he tells me to fuck them. Oh God I am so hot thinking about his voice telling me, "You're my fucking little slut, aren't you? Just my filthy dirty whore. You'll take as many men as I tell you to, won't you?" As he says this, I imagine the feeling of hot cum on and in all different parts of my body and my temperature rises several degrees. I picture how much he'll enjoy it and I start creaming my pants. I can't help it. I want to be completely wanton for him.

He needs that control, because, as I pointed out, I am very domineering. Not that we're typically into BSDM. I'm the first to admit how boring I am in that regard. However, I do get off from being tied up and teased, and I love being blindfolded. Some spanking is great. Other than that, when I watch most bondage, I want to laugh. There's no fucking way I can keep a straight face. The power is too overt; I'm much more subtle than that. My power is in knowing that I have incredible control inside my pussy once it's entered, pleasuring every man instantly who is permitted to probe there.

Chen and I had a great time once making out on the balcony of a seedy motel, late at night, while I flashed my boobs and played with my nipples for the Indian man across the way. My actions and Chen's hand in my pussy left nothing to the imagination. We were trying to entice him to join us in a threesome, but he didn't take the bait. Still he enjoyed the show, and Chen and I had great sex afterwards while we imagined he did come in, and cum in, as it were. Reminiscing about this gives me an idea. I run it by Chen, and he agrees to try it. It just might work.

On my next business trip to Washington, I head down the weekend before to do some shopping, visit some friends, and fulfill a carefully constructed fantasy. I rent a room in a business suite for my work, and Chen meets me in town and rents a room at a seedy motel where nobody watches the entrances.

I put my blond streaked hair up in a sophisticated bob, and apply much heavier makeup than usual, with bright red lipstick. I dress in a classy but very sexy black skirt, slit up to my waist, and put thigh highs on underneath. Crotchless red panties and a shelf bra carefully frame my best assets. A draping V-cut black top and black stiletto heels complete the visible portion of the outfit. I am a jewelry maker, and I have developed a style of non-piercing nipple rings that really stay on and look fantastic. I'm wearing my favorite pair, with a dangle of diamond-like CZ hanging 3 inches off the tips of my rose-colored nipples. My 36C breasts are pushing out of the cups of the demi-bra, and you can see my engorged nipples outlined, when we go out for the evening. It is 7:00.

Chen is dressed neatly, in a pair of tan slacks and a black shirt that shows off his wide, strong chest. He looks great tonight. We meet at the motel, and he wastes no time giving me a wet sloppy kiss, feeling me up, and telling me how badly he wants to fuck me again. This is a propitious start, but I remind him of our plans, and tell him to wait. The motel is within walking distance of a few bars, and an adult bookstore. We take a stroll around the block, and go in to the bookstore, where I start perusing the vibrators and dildos. I'm looking to replace my favorite one anyway, as I've worn out the motor.

A man wanders our way, and does a double take at my exposed cleavage. I look at him, lick my lips, and lean into Chen as he tugs aside the material of my shirt, exposes my nipple and the chain, and rolls it between his fingers. The man's eyes widen, and Chen runs his other hand from my knee to waist up the slit in my skirt, reaches around, and deliberately touches my bare pussy through the slit in the panties. I stare the stranger in the eyes through the show.

The man swallows, wipes his forehead, and turns away. We do this several more times, with other men, and then I wander up to the counter to make my purchase. It excites me knowing that every man in the room is at this point imagining how I'll use it. While I am thus occupied, Chen hands out prepared papers to our "audience", that say, simply, "Motel_____, Room 126, 11:00PM". I finish at the sales counter, and, wordlessly, we leave.

Although I'm not a drinker, we walk to the closest bar. Chen orders a drink, and I order an iced tea. We sit down at a corner table to split an order of nachos. I sit next to him, We talk about the bookstore; speculate on whether or not any of the men actually show up. In hushed tones, Chen describes what he's going to do to me tonight, and what he wants to see done to my hot body. As he does, his fingers caress the folds of my pussy under the table, and my wetness grows more insistent. He works in a finger, then two. I'm really only catching every other word, "fuck... spread apart... cum... face and tits... huge cock..." I spread my legs to better expose the action for all who might be interested.

I'm watching men at the bar watch Chen fingering my open crotch. I take an ice cube from my drink, and run it down the slope of my breasts. I can start to smell my excitement as the scent of my wetness wafts up towards us. Chen says, "Oh, man, I can smell how wet your hot little cunt is getting" The tension is wonderful. I have every man in the bar looking at me.

I get up to use the ladies' room. One man, a nice looking businessman type with ripped abs, follows me. He's obviously been watching us. He pushes me against the wall, his crotch pressed against my stomach, and I can feel his big hard-on through his pants. He looks around the corner, sees no-one looking, and reaches under my skirt to boldly feel my pussy. I bend my legs a little to give him better access. I look him in the eye with a smoldering gaze. He looks back with equal lust.

"God, you are so wet, I'd take you right here, you gorgeous little slut", he whispers to me. My slit drips on his hand. I imagine his cock inside me, spurting cum, filling me. I writhe and work his finger in so he can feel how hot my tunnel is. I fuck myself gently on his hand.

"Talk to my boyfriend", I whisper back, extract him, and slip away into the bathroom. Once inside, I close myself into a stall and work two fingers into my pussy. I am incredibly turned on, and enjoying the men enjoying my slutty actions. I wipe juice from my nether lips behind my ears and into my breasts, and then completely soak my fingers with it.

I look at myself in the mirror and don't recognize the woman looking back. It won't be hard for me to be other men's fantasy woman tonight, that's for sure. I wonder how many men I am going to pleasure tonight. I run my hands over my whole body, feeling every response.

I go back to Chen, who has once again passed around a series of papers. It is now 9:30, and we decide we've stirred up enough trouble. I slip my fingers into his mouth, and he growls that he has to eat me, now, and if we don't go back to the hotel, we'll get arrested, because he's going to do it on the table in front of us. We turn to leave, and hear at least two, "See you later's!" shouted to us.

Chen shakes his head as we walk back to the motel. "I can't believe you", he says, and laughs. "Then again, maybe I can, after all. After all, I have known you for ten years"

As we walk towards the motel, he surprises me by saying , "I love you, you know that?"

"Yes, I do"

He tells me seriously that I don't have to do anything I don't want to. I pull him into a shadowed spot and push his hand into my crotch. His fingers dive straight up into my flowing juices. "Do you feel how much I don't want to make this fantasy come true?" I ask him. I am tempted to suck his cock right there too but I resist.

He laughs and says that he guesses I have a point. I am honestly glad he wanted the reassurance that I was ok with what he is about to do to me. He always wants me to know I am safe with him, even when he is pushing the edge of darkness in our fantasies. He puts his arm around me and holds me close, letting us into Room #126.

Chen is a meticulous planner, and he has thought this out. He selected a room with two double beds, for better access to me while I'm spread out on one. The moment we are inside the room, the fantasy begins,. He shoves me roughly up against the wall, and gets on his knees in front of me. Holding me at the waist, he buries his face into my crotch, inhaling the spiky musk of my arousal.

He thrusts his tongue forcefully into the slit of my panties and eats me while I stand there, his head lifted back to enjoy me thoroughly for a few minutes. I am in heaven; this is my favorite thing. My liquids smear his face while he tongues me "This is just to get you ready", he tells me. "Now get on the bed, slut. Get ready for the fucking of your life"

He motions towards the bed he has positioned directly in front of the mirror. I'm not moving fast enough; he throws me down, face first, and gets on top of me, pressing his weight and the fullness of his hard-on against my ass. "I can't wait to see how many men show up to fuck you senseless", he growls into my ear. "You like that, don't you?"

All I can do is whimper, "Uh-huh" into the pillow.

"You'd fuck 10 men if I told you to, wouldn't you?"

"Uh-huh"

"You'd fuck them just because I wanted to see it, wouldn't you? You'd do anything I wanted?"

"Uh-huh"

"Don't fucking lie to me, he says, pulling my hair. You want to be used like a little cocksucking whore, don't you?

"Uh-huh", I admit, and I'm not lying. I've never wanted cum so badly in my life.

He rolls me over onto my back, and promptly secures my hands behind my hand with velcro restraints. I was not expecting this! He ties me securely but comfortably, and then blindfolds me. "Is this what you wanted?" he asks me, and adds, "you might not even know how many men you fuck tonight, or how many times. And you are going to get fucked so good..."

His hands grasp my shirt, and pull it down to my midriff. My breasts are barely contained by my bra; he pulls them out just enough to expose them, but leaves the bra pushing them upwards in invitation. He pulls on the nipple rings that are holding my nipples taught in their loops, and a painful throb pulses through them. He leaves my skirt and heels on. I can picture how I must look, my nipples engorged and throbbing, hands tied helplessly behind my head, blindfolded, legs spread, waiting to be taken. I feel like the most erotic woman on earth. I feel the walls of my pussy quivering with anticipation. I've waited 9 years for this fantasy to come true.

Chen continues his preparations. He oils my breasts and thighs so they glisten in invitation, and are slick under his hands. He removes my underwear, and I instantly get gooseflesh as the cool air hits my smoothly shaved lips. He takes a few moments to lap at my tiny folds again, now unencumbered, before he thoroughly lubes my hole. He stretches me with one, then two, then three fingers; then both hands. I have a very small pussy, and I know he is widening me to accommodate the night's action. He is practically fisting me.

Slowly, he inserts a lubed finger into my rectum, and moves it in a widening circle, loosening my back door. The whole time, he continues to tell me what he hopes to see; how he wants to watch other men's dicks stretching my tiny holes, and my body splattered with their cum. He wants to watch cum drip from my cunt. I am getting hotter and hotter as he speaks.

He slides one part of a double egg vibrator into my ass, and the other into my pussy, and turns them both on. The feeling is amazing- they bounce against each other and stimulate all sorts of sensations in my most intimate regions. "I want the fist man to be able to enter you without any work at all. Your tight little cunt must be perfectly prepared for me to give you away"

He works me over with the vibrator before opening my back passage completely with a large screw shaped dildo designed specifically for this purpose. I squirm on the bed in pleasure. Chen tells me how much he will enjoy seeing me come repeatedly until I pass out from the action. I think I am as ready as I'm going to be, and then Chen starts eating me out again. "I could eat your cunt forever, and I can't wait to try it after it's sloppy with another man's juices", he whispers. "By the way, it's 10:50"

The first stranger enters the room not 3 minutes later. I hear the door open, and I feel Chen get out of the way. He stands to the side, and holds my pussy open with both hands. There's nothing I can do to stop this. I don't even want to. "This slut needs to be fucked" he says.

Moments later, I feel a strange man's head between my thighs as he buries his tongue into my dripping snatch. The sensation is amazing. The man is eating me in ragged gulps while his finger enters my ass and another works my pussy. His whiskers rub and chafe my thighs and outer lips. Chen holds my vulva open to watch every lick. I have no idea what this man looks like. I start moaning and responding immediately.

He eats me for several minutes like this when I feel another set of hands grasp and pinch my over-sensitive tits. Seconds later I recognize the scent and feeling of an erect cock rubbing over my chin, trying to gain entrance to my mouth. I open wide to take it in, and immediately start gagging as it pushes into my throat with one motion and keeps shoving. A hand on the back of my head loosens my hair and pulls my head insistently towards him. "Suck it bitch" a strange voice demands, and I have no choice. I feel another cock start rubbing my tits. Chen is no longer holding me open and I have no idea where he is or what he is doing.

Someone's cock enters my pussy. I feel a substantial weight on top of me. "Oh you are so tight!" its owner cries as he glides into me. He grunts with his thrusts. I feel his dick stretching me open as he sinks in deeper, and I raise my hips to meet his forward motion, forcing him further into me. I clamp down on him with the walls of my passage. "I'm gonna come!" he gasps, and pulls out before he does.

It is only moments before I feel another, smaller, dick take its place. Its owner is in a hurry, ramming in and out like a wild man. He is not very skilled, and I completely ignore him. The cock in my mouth is replaced by the one that just fucked me, and I can taste myself on its shaft. The man is considerate and fucks my face slowly, only going deep with every 4th stroke or so. I lick my scent off him with relish. His hairy balls slap my chin.

A mouth clamps and starts suckling on my inflamed nipple. The small dick guy comes very quickly, and I feel his cum squirt onto my outer lips and mons. I imagine that Chen is watching it drip down my slit and is hard as a rock from the sight. The fact that he can see what I cannot is turning me on in ways I could not imagine.

Another cock enters my pussy. I am so very wet at this point, and just enjoying the sensations. I am in a state of pure lust. I work the cock in my mouth, writhe under the man fucking me, and relish the feel of the mouth expertly sucking my nipples and aureoles. I hear the unmistakable sound of a man orgasming, and feel hot drops of cum drip onto my neck, in what Chen calls a "pearl necklace".

Seconds later, the cock in my cunt stiffens, and I milk it dry, unleashing the first of many loads of cum that will slosh around inside me tonight.

A very large cock takes the place of the one that was just in there, and I recognize the voice of the businessman from the bar as he tells me how fucking hot and horny he is. He takes me with skill and purpose, and I lose myself finally in the activity, my body rippling with orgasm as his huge member stretches and tears at my loosened hole. "You have such a tight pussy" he croons, as he holds himself deep in me against my cervix, while I spasm and moan and shake. It's not a matter of him hitting the right spots; he is simply so large he is hitting all the spots. He actually wants me to enjoy it, and I do. Very much.

I continue to orgasm more or less continuously. I feel more cum splash on my tits. The businessman comes with a scream, and completely fills me with his creamy load. I can feel it welling out of me even before he pulls out. I am shaking with lust, and I can feel my pussy gaping open and spasming. Someone actually starts to eat me out again, and the tongue against my clit is almost too much for me.

I drink down the cum of someone pulling his spent dick from my mouth. Chen is behind me, untying my hands. Does he mean to give me a break? No he is rolling me over, my hips in the air, and retying me. A stranger continues eating my sperm filled cunt from behind, now tonguing my asshole in the process. I love being rimmed, and press my ass so his face is buried in my posterior. I feel hands hefting my tits, tugging on the chains. I cross over in my mind to a point where I stop trying to analyze the action and just feel it.

Then I am taken doggie style, a man thrusting into me from behind while he rides my back. He pulls out, and slides slowly into my welcoming slick ass. I feel a throbbing cockhead slip into my tight welcmoning sphincter, stretching me open. "That's it, take him into your tight little asshole", Chen whispers to me. "Show him what a good little assfuck you can be". The man fucks me slowly, and I am so turned on I don't even feel any pain. I rock my hips forwards and backwards, and take him down to the balls. The man grabs my hips and shoves into me, hard. His dick starts to enlarge and throb, and he quickly unloads what feels like a gallon of hot slippery cum into my back passage.

Several men rush to take my pussy and ass in succession like this. As expected some are more skilled than others, and I stop even trying to guess how many there are. Chen eats out both of my openings afterward, like he's always wanted to do after I've been taken by multiple cocks. He then unties me roughly. I stand up, and the cum he didn't get drips all the down my thighs to my ankles. The room smells like unbridled lust and fucking. My body is slick with sweat and oil and semen.

vulpes32
vulpes32
14 Followers
12