Good to the Last Drop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vulpes32
vulpes32
14 Followers

Chen sits on the edge of the bed, in front of me, and in one motion pulls me down onto his wide cinnamon colored member. He loves sloppy seconds. His cock sloshes inside my cum drenched hole while another man pushes me down into Chen's chest and slowly inserts his member into my now gaping ass. He glides in, and both men pound me hard and without mercy. The businessman shoves his huge dick, erect again, into my mouth from the other side. "How do you like being triple fucked?" Chen growls as he continues to grind my pussy. "Oh, I guess you can't talk with your mouth full, can you?"

My body is at this point dripping with the cum of strange men. It is leaking from my pussy and ass, my tits are coated, my face is wet, it's in my hair. It is by far the most erotic experience of my life. I take multiple combinations of cock for a good three hours before I am almost completely spent myself. I think most of the men came 2 or 3 times, either on me or in me. I have drank at least 5 loads, and had more splashed on my cheeks and neck.

Chen scoops cum off my body and from my pussy, feeding it into my mouth. Men start getting dressed, leaving. I am still blindfolded. I am still horny as hell. Chen tells me he can put his finger inside my cunt without touching the walls. He describes the sight to me of the sperm dripping from my ass, pussy, hair, tits, and face; telling me what a complete fucking whore I look like. I am so hot I start coming from his words, begging for yet more cock. The image of my pussy filled to the brim with stranger's cum is too much. I can feel how full I am and it's not enough. I truly understand the words "insatiable". I'd fuck 100 men for Chen tonight if he wanted me to.

I hear him say, "why don't you fuck her into a coma?" to someone as he once again holds me open. "My filthy little slut wants to feel you again, I am sure.

It is the businessman, coming back for his second round of my pussy. I can hear that everyone else is gone. He enters me slowly, gently, and starts crooning for me to come again. His cock is like a soda can in me, even in my stretched state. "You are so beautiful, so wet, so fucking hot", he says. He rocks me back and forth, picks up my hips, holds me suspended. I pour my whole sexual wantonness into the encounter. He rocks me into oblivion. His thrusts are like the movements of a jackhammer. I grip him tight with the walls of my cunt and milk his huge shaft. Cum is splattering everywhere, my breasts are heaving, and I am still moaning in pure lust. His cock feels like it's going to break me in two as he pounds my tiny box.

"That's it, fuck me again, harder, oh yes, give me more, give me more, give me more!" I start screaming as a powerful orgasm rips through me again. Chen removes my blindfold, looks in my eyes, holds me and sucks my nipples. He watches intently as my face contorts in ecstasy. He encourages me, alternating between loving me and calling me a filthy trashy greedy little cum whore. The businessman comes again, and once again floods my tunnel. The sheets are soaked with sweat and cum. I can't take any more; I just plain collapse as I recover from my last orgasm. I feel tired, exhausted, torn open. My pussy and ass throb with pain. I feel wonderful.

The man asks how long I will be in town, and I tell him I'd love to see him again tomorrow night after work. Chen offers to stay another night as well. I can't wait. I know the two of them will spend the night fucking me into ecstasy again.

After he leaves, I ask Chen how many there were. "Seven" he tells me, but that's not enough for my little slut, is it?" Smiling, I fall asleep against Chen's chest. Eventually, Chen cleans me off and holds me tight while we fall deeply in each others' arms. I love the fact I can be both a sensitive lover for him and a complete and total slut and that he is ok with both of these personas. No woman can ask for much more. I look forward to tomorrow night, and wonder where else our adventures will take us. Maybe I can convince Chen to take me to a porn theater so I can really fuck in public. I fall asleep to him telling me how much he enjoyed watching me, and can;t wait to show me off again.

vulpes32
vulpes32
14 Followers
12