Good Twin

Story Info
19-year-old daughter goes down on her sleeping dad.
1.4k words
4.35
202.8k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
litpervgrrl
litpervgrrl
1,258 Followers

It's funny. To the outside world I was the nice, sweet, good one. But in my own head, I was a very bad girl. I guess most girls have had crushes on their daddies. I'd never told anyone, not even my twin, Jessica. And I don't think that most girls have fantasies quite as perverted as mine.

Twins are supposed to be really close, right? Well Jessica and I have never been incredibly close. I mean, we like each other, we love each other, but we're just two very different people, always have been. Jess was always the wild child, the party girl, trouble with a capital T. And I was the good twin, the shy, bookish one. We looked pretty much alike; not identical but very similar: both of us were slim and not particularly busty, and we both had dark hair that we wore long; but our physical appearance was where the similarities ended.

It was our first weekend home from college (Jess had gone to Vassar, I was at NYU); and yes, I was snooping. It's a bad habit, but what can I say? I found what I was looking for, pretty much right away. I had snuck into my dad's study while everyone else was out back, and what I found made me instantly wet. Not the content- it wasn't my flavor of porn at all; youngish looking models with too much makeup and really big boobs and lots of messy blowjobs; it was the fact that it was my dad's naughty secret that really turned my crank.

I guess Mom and Dad must have had sex at some point; I mean they had Jess and me. But I'd be willing to bet they haven't done it again in the nineteen years since we came along. I still remember and shudder at the 'sex education' talk that Mom tried to give us when Jess and I were about 13. She made sex sound about as appealing as having an un-anaesthetized appendectomy. I also remember something she had once said in an offhand way about oral sex (I think it was during Bill Clinton's second term); she said she'd rather die than put that filthy thing in her mouth. Mom has gotten more and more judgmental and severe as we got older, and more and more often her answer to everything is 'read your bible'. She's constantly on a diet, and looks hard, pinched. My dad, on the other hand, is a good looking, affable man in his early fifties who works out a few times a week and laughs a lot. I guess I never quite gotten over the crush I'd had on him in high school.

Most evenings, before dinner, dad would go up to his study and 'work on paperwork'. And I wondered, yes I did! That evening, after dad shut himself in the study, I snuck around to the window and peeked inside. Sure enough, dad was scrolling through a series of pictures of a blonde chick with big, fake looking boobs, enthusiastically slurping on a big cock. Best of all, as far as I was concerned, he had his trousers down, and his non-mousing hand was busy between his legs. I couldn't exactly see his cock, but it certainly didn't take a genius to figure out what was going on. I got incredibly turned on, and I felt my pussy get suddenly slippery, knowing that I was watching my father jack off.

My peeping, and my dad's masturbating, were rudely interrupted by my mom calling us to dinner. He scrambled to get his pants up, while I scrambled to not look like I was peeking in the study window. We both made it to the dinner table looking, I must say, pretty casual.

That night, in my bedroom, in the room that used to be my bedroom before I gave it up for a college dorm, I was too horny to sleep. I lay there in the dark, playing with my nipples and my pussy, torturing my sensitive little clit. I looked over at the clock. It was almost two in the morning. Something had to give. Finally I decided: it was now or never.

Naked, I got up and went out into the hall. I winced as the floor creaked under my feet. Ever so gently, I eased open the door to my parents room. I let myself in, gingerly closing the door after myself.

The bed was illuminated by the nearly full moon swinging high in the night sky. My mom was on the right side of the bed, snoring regularly. My dad was on the side nearest me, lying on his back. I held my breath. Neither of them moved. Not believing that I was really doing this, feeling like someone else had occupied my body, I tiptoed to the side of the bed and lifted up the sheet. My dad was sleeping nude.

Well, if there ever was any doubt, this confirmed it: I really was a pervert. Not even daring to breath, I ran my fingertips oh so softly along the unbelievably soft skin of his flaccid penis. To my amazement and delight, his cock responded instantly, swelling happily in response to my tentative touch.

Holy shit! My dad now had a full-on erection, and a nice big, yummy looking one at that. I really couldn't believe I was doing this. If either one of them woke up right now, I was so completely screwed! But by this point I was way too horny to let that stop me. I eased myself down onto my knees and planted a baby kiss on the purple head of his dick. His cock jumped up to meet my mouth and I was hooked. It was so hard and hot and sexy and tasty! I stuck out my tongue and lazily dragged the tip of my tongue from his precious wrinkly ball sac to the pee hole at the end of his red hot cock.

I felt his hand in my hair, and I almost squealed out loud. But I didn't. I managed to keep it together. He was just gently playing with my hair. I couldn't tell if he was actually awake or not. I took the opportunity to lay my head down on his firm, hairy tummy and to take the purple head of his cock between my lips. He was so hot!

I wrapped my thumb and forefinger around him, and started stroking. I had to do it very slowly and softly, or the bed would squeak in a most alarming way. He kept toying with my hair. I let one hand slip between my legs. I couldn't believe how dripping wet I was down there! It was actually running down my thighs!

In the dark bedroom, the cock in my hand could have been a foot long. I risked moving my hand on his cock a little faster, squeezing a bit more. He moaned very softly, and I could feel his muscles tensing up. I wanted him so bad, I wanted him to come, I wanted him to squirt into my mouth.

I took the finger that had been exploring the slippery confines of my pussy and brought it up to his mouth. I wanted to show him how turned on I was by this. He sucked my finger into his mouth, licking it clean. "Oh Jessica," he whispered under his breath.

'Jessica?? I'm Andrea!' I thought. Oh well, that's what you get for being the good twin. Dads' hand found my breast which he cupped and squeezed before concentrating on the nipple. Honestly, I don't know which one of us was more excited, him or me!

Just then my mom stopped snoring and rolled over. We both froze. I waited a long time, a minute, two minutes. It was excruciating. I had the head of Dad's cock in my mouth, and I could tell that the slightest little thing would set him off. Finally, after what seemed like a lifetime, I heard Mom snore again. Gripping his dick as tightly as I could, I pumped for all I was worth. It only took about a second. Every muscle in his body tightened up and his ass lifted up off the bed. His cock spasmed and squirted about a pint of hot, sticky, bitter, salty semen into my mouth. I swallowed and swallowed again. Feeling dirty and hot and perverted and sexy, I let his wet, shrinking dick slide out from between my lips.

I kissed my dad on the forehead and pulled the sheet back over him. Then I carefully tiptoed out of the room and closed the door after myself.

litpervgrrl
litpervgrrl
1,258 Followers