Good Vibrations

Story Info
Two women use remote control vibrators for a laugh.
1.1k words
4.18
11k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Humpdee84
Humpdee84
114 Followers

Steph had worked at the same ambulance company for several years. She liked the work, the different kinds of calls, the people and her co-workers were, overall, pretty great people. Though she was an Emergency Medical Technician-Basic, and normally worked a truck, she had been rotated into dispatch for a couple of months. It was actually a blessing since winter was here and working outside, especially having to lug people around in the cold and on ice was a bit much. She welcomed the chance to just go to work and stay in a nice warm dispatch office.

The way the company headquarters were set up with simple enough. The office area was on the second floor and fairly spacious with the company owner' office being in one corner and various other offices surrounding an open area in the middle. Almost directly across from the dispatch room was the accounting/billing department where Sue worked. Sue was a bit older than Steph, about 60 or so, but she was attractive and carried her age very well. She had a wonderful sense of humor and personality. She worked usually three days and two evenings a week which gave her the chance to get caught up with no interruptions. Now and then she'd saunter over to dispatch and just chat with whoever was in there that night, lately, Steph.

Dispatch wasn't a BIG room, but it was adequate for up to three dispatchers but it was rare to have more than one on any given night or evening. Days was different, lots of transfers, chair car calls and the like in addition to the emergency runs. There was a large window which looked into the office area. From time to time Steph and Sue would catch site of each other and wave. It became a running joke for them. It was nice having someone around since the crews were often satelliting hospitals or if in the 'barn', down stairs trying to catch some sleep or watching TV.

One evening Sue came over to dispatch and she and Steph started talking about all sorts of things. Of course, as luck would have it, sex came up. "I'm beginning to feel like either Dr. Joyce Brothers or Emmanuelle," Steph thought, but she was getting a kick out of the conversation and just how open and frank this 60 year old was being.

"I have a challenge for you," said Sue. "You said you have a remote control vibrator? Me too."

"Ok, that's nice," said Steph with just a tad of nervousness. "What are you suggesting?"

" We bring in our vibrators and trade remotes."
"Why would we do that?" asked the now very curious Steph.

"I bet it would be a real hoot to mess with each other."

The discussion went on like that for about five minutes before Steph reluctantly agreed. The following night both brought in their toys and exchanged remotes. "I'm not sure this makes any sense," declared Steph.

"Just tell me you have your toy on, or in, or whatever yours does," said Sue.

"Yes, it is. Sheesh. I don't really get this, but hell, whatever. Gotta pass the time, right?" replied Steph.

"And honestly," She continued, "This only seems like a win for you, not me, or hell anyone for that matter."

"Don't be a party pooper." And off went Sue to her office. Steph just sat there for a few minutes. Then, not knowing what to do at this point, went back to her crossword puzzle.

Almost an hour passed and Steph thought, "She's done nothing. I don't get it. Then again, neither have I.' She hit the button and from across the office area she heard a "WOOOOO!" It was on.

The radio came to life, "Ambulance 5 to Radio, we'll be going off for a dinner break, location 10-2." Steph leaned forward and keyed the mic, "Ok A-5, I have you WOOOOOOOOO, uh, 10-2."

"Everything OK in there?" came the befuddled response. "Roger that. All is well. Thought I saw a mouse." Steph began to laugh and looked over at Sue who was laughing even harder. Steph hit the button and held it on high for about a minute. She watched as Sue just sort of shivered.

Steph was on the phone with a routine transfer call from one hospital to another. She looked over at Sue, glared and keyed up the mic again. "A-2, please head to Mt. Ida Hospital, floor 5 in the Clemson wing for a transfer to Fineburg House Psych unit." "A-2 Roger." She got through that one.

"A-5, we're clearing our break." "Ro-WOOOOOOOOO-ger." "A-5 to Radio, should A-2 swing by and pick you up on the way to Fineburg?" "Negative. Mouse."

Steph was trying hard not to laugh. She wanted to be angry, but it WAS funny. Again, she hit the button on HIGH, then she shifted gears and hit the alternate speed button (nice addition, she thought) and kept it going for about 2 minutes. Sue was beginning to make lots of noise. Then Steph shut it off abruptly. "hee hee hee," she giggled to herself.

"Radio, this is Ambulance 3, we've FINALLY cleared the Leonard Shelter and it was a patient refusal after all that." "Ro..." she hestitated and looked over at Sue who seemed too stunned to do anything. "...ger that. I have you clear at 2137." Just as she released the transmission button, Sue hit the button and kept it at high for what seemed like forever. In the meantime....

"A-8, we've just been flagged down at Morton Ave. and Sunset Road. We've got someone vomiting. We'll advise." "Uh, yeah, do that, uh......oh" this time Sue had almost gone too far. Lives could be at stake here and Steph was a bit too dizzy to do her job correctly. She turned Sue's on and just set it aside on LOW.

After a bit, A-8 cleared (someone ate something on a dare and it didn't work out), and everyone else was clear and available. Sue was nearly passed out in her office, as Steph could clearly see. She marched in and grabbed her own remote from Sue's hand. "Ok lady," She growled, "That's enough for now. YOU can get off, I'VE got pay attention or people DIE!" and stormed out of the office nearly tripping over a chair, bouncing off a file cabinet and knocking over a floor lamp. Damn, she had hit the button as she took the remote and it was on high.

The end of the shift came and as the overnight dispatcher came in; Steph went in and woke Sue up. Sue had collapsed and fallen asleep; Steph had "forgotten" to turn off Sue's vibrator. It had only stopped when the batteries died. Both of them began to laugh as they left and Steph called out to the new dispatcher, "Watch out, there might be a mouse in there!"

The overnight dispatcher just looked around, shrugged and said, "Whatever."

Humpdee84
Humpdee84
114 Followers