Good Wife Becomes a Bad Girl

Story Info
Good wife turns into a bad girl during a night of oral pleasure.
692 words
3.82
61.8k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday nights have always been one of my favorite times, but especially so since my wife and I were married a little over a year ago. We've made it a habit to set aside Friday nights for time with each other. Sometimes that means going out for dinner and a movie, sometimes a concert or sporting event, and just about always it means mind-blowing sex. Not to say we only have sex on Friday nights, that would be ridiculous, but it just so happens that Friday nights always wind up with sex.

This particular Friday night, we decided to have an oral only night. You guessed it, after dinner at our favorite Italian café, it was straight home for an evening filled with giving and receiving oral pleasure.

We returned home around 8 and quickly retreated to the bedroom. My wife was especially anxious to begin the evening by wrapping her big, beautiful lips (or as she describes them lushous) around my cock, which was already throbbing from anticipation. We stripped off each other's clothes and lie down on the bed, my wife resting her head on my stomach with her face just inches from the tip of my cock. She stuck out her tongue to tease it and lick the drops of precum that were already beginning to form. I arched my hips and pushed my cock towards her warm, soft mouth, but she told me to be patient and wait.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, she took my entire cock in her mouth, sliding all the way down to my balls so that the tip of my cock touched the back of her throat. She slowly sucked, gently moving her head up and down while spiraling her tongue around, making those awesome sucking noises and softly moaning occasionally. She then took my cock from her mouth and gently began to lick the very tip, all the while gently caressing and massaging my balls.

She was driving me crazy and I begged her to keep sucking, but she just laughed and continued to lick and massage. She opened her mouth and breathed her hot, moist breath on my cock. I couldn't restrain myself and gently pushed her head down. She laughed again, but acquiesced by resuming her deep, slow sucking, mixing her saliva and my precum into a warm lubricant.

She began to move her head up and down a little faster now and once she had my entire cock covered in our homemade lube, she added her hand. The sensations were awesome! I reached down to touch her lips, feeling my hard cock slide between them. She stopped moving her head and with a mouth full of cock said, "bad girls suck cock and you know what happens to bad girls?"

"No," I said playing along, "What happens to bad girls?"

"They get spanked," she said, still with a mouthful of cock. "Now spank me!"

As she resumed her sucking and moving her head, I reached to my left and grabbed her beautiful, bare ass with my hand. Then I gently spanked it, hearing her yip with delight.

"Spank me more! I'm a bad girl! I love sucking cock!" she commanded, her voice still muffled by my cock.

For another minute or so, she continued sucking and using her hand, while I gently smacked that delicious ass. Faster and faster she went and my balls began to ache, ready to explode. I grabbed a handful of her soft, brown hair and held her head still, arched my hips to shove my cock deep in her mouth, smacked her ass one last time for good measure, and shot my hot, sticky cum in her mouth. She greedily drank it down and made those awesome slurping noises as she made sure not to leave any drops.

I pulled her up to me and gave her a long kiss on the lips. "You are a bad girl," I said, "but an awesome wife. Thanks for an awesome night. Now it's your turn. Lie on your back and spread those sexy legs of yours. I want to taste your sweet pussy."