Good Wife from Better to Excellent

Story Info
Alicia can't get enough of Jason or Lucca. Grace joins in.
11.4k words
4.33
12k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers

After Zach wore out Alicia, he returned to school and told Grace to keep her happy.

Things went back to normal, Grace continued to write essays for college acceptance applications, and Jason and Alicia really hit it off. The two of them were fucking like bunnies and ended up in bed, whenever Grace was out of the apartment. They even snuck around and fucked as quiet as possible when Grace was in the house.

After a long bout of fucking, Alicia was raring to go yet again. Jason got a call from Diane Lockhart and while he was talking to her on his cell phone, Alicia pulled at the neckline of his t-shirt and began nibbling at his neck and shoulder. His eyes rolled back in his head and it was hard for him to concentrate. "Diane, could you hold on for a minute?" He placed the phone against his chest and looked at Alicia, with a smile on his face, he whispered out, "Grow up!" He turned back to the wall and resumed talking to Diane.

Alicia was dressed in only a tiny black, lacy negligee. She crawled across the bed to answer her cell phone. It was Eli and as she talked to him, she settled down on the other side of the bed. The two of them continued their separate conversations and after Jason hung up, he crawled across the bed, and seeing Alicia only had the negligee on, a lot more of her flesh was exposed.

Jason began nibbling on the nape of her neck and all about. She closed her eyes as her temperature rose a couple of degrees. She did just as he did, but had very little self-control. As soon as she hung up the phone, she turned to Jason and tore off his t-shirt. Pushing him to the bed, she began raining kisses all along his hair covered chest.

Jason let out a loud grunt and buried his fingers in the mass of sassy, chestnut brown hair. He tightened his grip when he felt her going lower and somewhere along the way, his boxers disappeared. He closed his eyes, clenched his teeth and his hands now had two fistfuls of her hair in them. He guided her pretty mouth up and down his straining cock. He was so close; he didn't cum when Alicia did. She was so sensitive after her last orgasm, she pushed him off of her so she could recuperate and start again.

Alicia was an expert cock-sucker, and with just an inch or two of his cock in her mouth. She took hold of it and bounced it around and around her wide-opened mouth. It made slapping and wobbly sounds as it smacked her lips and tongue. She had her saliva running down the entire length of his cock and down to his balls. She released his cock momentarily when Jason pulled her black negligee from her body.

With that out of the way, Jason grabbed hold of Alicia by the arms and drew her up and planting her directly over his saliva covered cock, he lowered her down. He felt a sudden rush of warmth and liquid surrounding his cock. He lowered Alicia and when she bottomed out; he drew her to him and immediately closed his lips around one of her crinkled, but extremely stiff nipples. He sucked ravishly at it and nearly released it when he felt her begin riding his cock.

Alicia was quickly building up steam; she knew Jason was close, just as she was. She needed to attend to the two calls she received, but at the same time, all of that nearly disappeared as she felt her body being exploited for sex, sex she loved more and more with Jason. She sat up and began pounding up and down as hard and as fast as she could. Her sexy, sassy hair danced around her shoulders and it whipped around as she began spasming. Her entire body stiffened and she fell against him. She felt him emptying his balls into her pussy, just as she clamped down on his cock and gave as much juicy fluids to the mix. She planted her lips to his and they fought back and forth as they both slowly came down from an orgasm that took all of the strength from them both.

Neither of the calls were productive, the one from Eli seemed the worse of the two. Alicia was summoned to appear before a grand jury investigating her estranged husband Peter. At the same time Grace was rejected from her college of choice. The college was saying she plagiarized her essay. She had Jason look into the allegations and found out that the college used a company to scan for plagiarism even though it was only a quote from the bible.

That evening Alicia met up with Diane Lockhart for dinner. Diane was trying to persuade her to come and work for her once she assumed control of the firm. She wanted to make it an all-female partner firm. While Diane was speaking, over her shoulder, Alicia saw Jason in the bar area of the restaurant, "Please excuse me Diane, I'll be right back."

She headed towards him and stopped dead in her tracks when she saw him embrace a young blonde. She stood there watching and when she saw him lean in and plant a kiss on her lips, all of the air escaped her lungs. She turned quickly and returned to the table where Diane was waiting.

Later that evening Alicia had Lucca over for drinks. Alicia was not sparing the alcohol. She poured herself another two fingers of scotch and as she began drinking it, Lucca looked at her with sympathetic eyes, "Why don't you just call him. Maybe it was just a friend." Alicia tipped her head and gave her one of those, "You've got to be kidding looks!" Lucca cleared her throat, 'Um, maybe an old flame or...I don't know!" She took a big gulp of her scotch. She looked amazing, her chestnut brown hair, so short and sexy, those large eyes and lush lips. Her tall, slender body was shown to perfection by an aqua green, form-fitting jersey dress. A tiny belt around the waist accented her gorgeous, wide hips and equally luscious breasts.

Alicia took another sip of her drink, "Why does it even matter?"

Lucca did the same, "You're the one drinking, maybe it doesn't."

"I mean, I didn't want... to marry him! I don't want to tie him down.

Lucca poured herself another drink, "And you're married."

Alicia took a deep breath, "I have issues on this front; husbands who screw around, who lie, who leave me in tears."

Lucca smiled at her, "You're not in tears now."

Alicia stopped and thought for a second, "You're right, I'm not! That's a sign of growth, right?"

"Or something."

"Scar tissues, maturity, cynicism."

Lucca took another sip, "You expect the worst in people, you'll never get disappointed."

Alicia nodded, "Right. You think this is the worst of Jason?"

Lucca shook her head, "No, I didn't say that. He didn't promise you anything, right? He didn't, did he?"

Alicia looked upward, trying to hold off tears, "No he didn't, but I was becoming...invested." She paused a few seconds, "I liked it, I liked being with him."

"So why can't you keep it up?"

"And what, become another face in his harem?"

Lucca smiled, "Have fun, start your own harem. When you stop having fun, say... good bye."

Alicia cracked up, "Oh god, this isn't who I am."

"You don't know who you are, no one know who they are. Talk to Jason, he likes you. Who know, maybe she was just a friend. Until then, how about we finish these drinks in your bedroom. I'm not in any shape to drive home and with all of the crime here in Chicago, I'm not taking a cab home, not how I'm feeling."

Alicia smiled at her and took her by the hand, "Bring the bottle, what was it you said Lucca, have fun, let's try that out for now."

Lucca was smiling as she slipped into Alicia's room behind her. She closed the door and walked over to the nightstand. She placed the bottle and her glass down there and turned to Alicia. She draped her arms over Alicia's shoulders and drew her slowly to her body.

Alicia looked up into those large dark eyes. Raising one hand she slowly drew her thumb across Lucca's full, rich lips, "My God Lucca, do you have any idea just how beautiful you are. Your face is exquisite and I could lose myself in these eyes." She let out a tiny groan when Lucca parted her lips and sucked gently on Alicia's thumb. She leaned forward and replaced her thumb with her pink lips. They parted too and her tongue darted out and ran along the plush pads of her lips. She nibbled at Lucca's lower lip and released it when she came in contact with Lucca's tongue. They danced around, flicking and sucking on each other's lips and tongues. Alicia's arms surrounded Lucca's long, lithe body and she pulled her close. She could feel the heat emanating off her body and felt the plush breasts beneath the thin material of her dress.

Lucca pulled back slightly and deftly released the two buttons holding Alicia's black blazer closed. She peeled it off Alicia's slender shoulders and looking down at the twin mounds of flesh hidden in her black, lace bra. She dipped her head and planted several hot kisses along the upper slopes of Alicia's tits. Her hand slid behind Alicia and with the flick of her experienced fingers, had the bra released and sliding down Alicia's arms. She took a step back and looked from her face, across her slender neck and to her full tits. They were not as high-standing and firm as hers were, but after two children and having fifteen years on her, they were remarkable full, firm and stood rather high in her chest. Lucca loved the dusky pinkness of Alicia's areoles and the fat, redder nipples poking against her palm as she cradled the two mounds of flesh in her hands. Her thumbs rolled and plucked at the stiffening tips and she smiled when Alicia let out a gasp and covered Lucca's hands with her own.

Alicia reached down and found the hem on Lucca's skin-tight jersey dress. She drew it upward and as it cleared Lucca's rich thighs and gorgeous ass, she released it to hang around her waist. Her hands drifted down to the twin mounds of flesh that bubbled out below her luscious hips. She cupped Lucca's ass cheeks on her hands and she squeezed and scraped her nails across the tender flesh. Dipping her one hand between the cheeks, she found Lucca's tiny panties were wet and sticky from her increased excitement. Alicia wormed her index finger under the tight material and found an extremely wet and very hot pussy waiting to be played with. Somehow, Alicia managed to slip the panties down her long legs without releasing her finger from the molten interior of her pussy.

Lucca was breathing heavily as she felt Alicia's fingers, now two of them slipping deeper into her pussy. She shivered and let out a sigh as a tiny orgasm shot through her belly, directly to her aching clit. She slid her hands down the slender back before her. She found the zipper on the back of Alicia's tiny skirt. She slid in down and as the material parted, she slid her hands under the skirt and pushed it down. She cupped Alicia's lily white ass and pulled at the gusset of her panties. She soon had it around Alicia's ankles and she now had her naked. Pushing Alicia to the bed, she stood over her. She reached down and gathering the dress around her waist, she drew it up and over her head. She tossed it aside and releasing her bra, she shook out of it. Naked, she stood before the squirming Alicia. Her face lit up when she saw Alicia part her thighs and slowly pet her own pussy.

Alicia's eyes took in the amazing tall, caramel colored figure before her. She eyes locked on the large, fat darker lips of her pussy. She smiled when she saw the dew on them and how they glistened in the low light of the bedroom. She crooked her finger at Lucca. "Come on Lucca, crawl up here and let me taste that luscious looking pussy of yours. My mouth is watering, just waiting to taste it."

Lucca didn't say a word, she slid up and looking down at Alicia, naked and waiting, she spun around and threw her leg over Alicia's upper body, sliding back, she positioned her dark-lipped pussy directly above Alicia's waiting mouth. She lowered her head and nudged Alicia's legs apart. She skimmed her hands up and down Alicia's slender thighs and drawing her hands upward, she parted the fleshy lips of Alicia's pussy. She inhaled her fragrant scent. She dipped her head down and using just the tip of her tongue, she traced the outer lips, pushing them apart; she drove her tongue as deep as she could. She curled her tongue upward and scooped up as much of Alicia's juices as she could. She swallowed them down and just as she was about to go in for seconds, she stiffened and let out a loud rush of air from her lungs, "Holy shit Alicia, oh fuck, your tongue is so hot and slippery. Shit, I'm going to cum already, oh Alicia, I love it, don't stop!" She clutched at Alicia's squirming legs as she began to bathe Alicia's mouth and face with the juices from her orgasm.

Alicia dipped a second finger deep in Lucca's pussy. She was amazed at how pink her inner pussy was compared to her dark outer lips. She pulled her fingers out and replaced them with her tongue. She stiffened her tongue and pulling down at Lucca's tight ass; she plastered Lucca's pussy to her mouth. She slid her hand around and her cunt juice covered fingers slid along Lucca's tight crack. She pulled her tongue back and was poised to shove it in again. She did just that, but not only her tongue in her pussy, but also shoving one of her juice covered finger into Lucca's tight starred hole. She heard Lucca gurgle around her pussy as Alicia fucked both of Lucca's holes, one with her tongue and one with her fingers. She held her tight as she bucked through an explosive orgasm.

Once Lucca calmed down, she worked over Alicia. She always heard if you're not sure of what to do, just do what you like having done to you. She did just that and before long, Alicia was clawing at Lucca's back and ass. Lucca held on for dear life as Alicia thrashed beneath her. She slowly rose up from between her thighs and rolling off of her; she slid about and folded into Alicia's embrace.

Alicia came so hard, she nearly blacked out. She peppered Lucca's slender body with kisses and after a bit, she scooted above her and resting her body on Lucca's. She paid special attention to Lucca's firm, high-standing tits. Her tongue flicked out and drove Lucca insane. She drew the tight, dark pebbles between her lips and sucking hard, she made her arch her back and grind her pussy against Alicia's thigh. Alicia slid between them and wrapping her legs around Lucca, they began grinding their juice covered pussies hard against one another. They clutched at each other and holding on tight, they nearly came together, Alicia was first, but Lucca was close behind.

Afterwards, Alicia untangled her legs with Lucca and sliding up, held her close until they both fell fast asleep.

The next day, Jason came into Alicia's office and gave her the results of his investigation. It seemed like the company doing the fact checking on the plagiarism, has been sued because of faulty software. As he finished, he stared at her, "Hey, everything is normal here, right?"

She smiles back at him, "As normal as it can be."

"Okay, so we'll just reschedule lunch."

She nodded, "Okay."

Later that day Lucca came into the pit and found her personal belongings were no longer at the desk she was assigned. She turned and saw Jason there, sipping coffee. A couple days ago, she told him she hated it there, in the pit. Jason seeing an empty office across the pit area told her, she should take that one. She looked up and saw her personal affects in that office and she though he put them there. She was pissed, "I told you Jason, I just couldn't take the office, it isn't mine to take. Help me move it back."

He chuckled, "I didn't move you there, Diane did."

She turned and looked at him, "Diane? What? Why?"

"I don't know, but congratulations."

With her back to him, she stared at the office a few seconds and replied, "Thank you." She looked to Alicia's office and saw her working; she took a deep breath and turned towards Jason, "I need a minute of your time."

He smiled at her and replied, "Sounds serious." He followed her into her new office and turned once she closed the door.

"Who were you seeing yesterday evening at the Avenue Tavern?"

"Who was I seeing?"

"Yes, a woman, who?"

"You know this sounds like a subject we normally don't delve into."

She nodded, "Yes, but this is not usual."

"How do you know I was with anyone?" He had a smile on his face.

She wasn't smiling, "Alicia saw you."

His smile disappeared and he had his hands in his pockets, "What did she see?"

"You...kissing that woman."

He was stunned, he took his glasses off and took a seat on the arm of her new sofa, "It was an old friend from New York."

"How serious a friend?"

"Was Alicia upset?"

"Why would Alicia be upset" You're not married correct, you don't have a commitment, do you?"

"Does she know you're talking to me?"

She shook her head, "No, what are you gonna do?"

He was upset, and looking down he replied, "I don't know!"

Alicia and Grace met with the administrator of the college Grace was trying to get into. Grace sat beside her mother and when she saw how great her mother was in handling the person responsible for the snafu, she really came to admire her mother. Grace hugged her mother after the case was dropped, "I now know what line of work I'm going to follow in college. After seeing how great you were in there, I want to follow in your footsteps and become a lawyer."

Alicia felt a tear come to her eyes and she hugged Grace. She felt an old stirring in her loins, but repressed them; she wanted to be a mother right now, not a friend or lover. She swept the hair from Grace's flawless face and planting a soft kiss on her forehead whispered, "I'm very proud of you Grace, I believe you will be a fine lawyer."

Later that evening, Alicia was in her kitchen about to eat a slice of pizza. She was dressed in a plain black dress, what made it sexy was it was under a see-through gray cover-up. All of a sudden there was a knock on the door, she yelled out, "Come on it, it's open." She stands there, her pizza slice drooping, it's Jason, she wasn't expecting him, "I thought you were Lucca."

He closed the door and walked into the kitchen, stuffing his hands in his pants pockets, "Um, do you want me to come back later?"

She shook her head, "No, I'm eating pizza."

He smiled, "That is the saddest piece of pizza I've ever seen."

She nodded, 'Yeah it is, it's the Charlie Brown Christmas trees of pizza. I'm not even hungry." She dropped the pizza to the plate on the counter.

"I think...I think I offended you, yeah. I met an old friend at the Avenue Tavern."

"Jason, I'm going to stop you right there. I am an adult. I know it may not look like it, from this pizza, but I am. I'm not under the impression that we committed to each other, or expressed vows, or are going steady."

"She's a friend from New York that I haven't seen in quite a while."

"Seriously Jason, I'm fine. I'm here and I'm happy you showed up and thrilled that we are talking. I do not need a profession of faith. You don't need a ticket to get through my front door there."

"It didn't mean anything..."

"You're still explaining. I...am married! If anyone should be explaining, it should be me."

He stood before her and took off his glasses and looked at her, "So I...I came here with this...plan. Now I don't know what I should do."

She smiled, "You should come around this island and kiss me."

He smiled again, "Is this what it is called, an island?"

In barely a whisper, she replied, "Yes, come here."

He slid around and planted a hot, toe-curling kiss on her lips. His fingers ran though her hair and their tongues touched and began fencing about in one another's mouth. They broke the kiss and looked into each other's eyes. He whispered out, "What if I'm jealous of your husband?"

She kissed him again, "Don't be!" He kissed her back and replied, "Okay!"

She let out a gasp when his hands slid down her body and cupped her tight ass. She groaned into his mouth, "Grace will be home in 45 minutes."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers