Good Wife from Better to Excellent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucca dropped to her knees and began licking up and down his stiff cock. She was consumed at getting every inch covered in her spit. Her long, dark hand pumped up and down as she followed up with her mouth. Her sexy, short hair tickled his thighs as she moved in and swallowed his entire shaft. Her nostrils flared out as she had him trapped in her slender throat. Her tongue now began rolling around his shaft, making it hard for him to concentrate on Alicia's cunt plastered to his face.

Jason groaned out when he felt Lucca's mouth release his cock and he let out a gasp when Alicia rose-up and rolled off of him. She was beside him and looking over at Lucca she pointed to her, "How come Jason and I are naked and you still have all of your clothes on Lucca?"

Lucca stood up and kicked off her shoes, It this better?"

Jason shook his head, "Oh no, nowhere close enough!"

Lucca gave him a sly smile. Reaching back, she pulled down the zipper on her tight dress. Like peeling the skin off a grape, Lucca slid the dress from her shoulders, down off her extremely firm tits, down her flat belly and shapely hips and it fell from her long legs to the floor.

Both Alicia and Jason were speechless as they took in the naked body before them. Lucca wasn't wearing underwear and stood there naked. Jason stared at her firm tits; with her constant exercising they were firmer than a weightlifters pecs. Being a large B, they clung to her chest and didn't move or sway at all. His gaze fell to her tight lipped pussy, the lips were blossoming from her excitement and they gleamed in the light of the room.

Lucca needed a fucking, especially after all of the sucking and teasing that went on in the bar and here too. She scooted forward and straddling Jason's thighs, she reached back and grabbing hold of his cock, she lodged it in the tight slit.

Jason, if he didn't know better, he would have thought he was fucking a virgin. She was so tight, every time she tightened her cunt muscles, he couldn't slip any deeper into her. Whenever she released them, he slipped in another inch. He felt her do this over and over again. After a minute or so, he was balls deep in her and she was panting wildly. He felt her release his cock and she rode him hard and fast and without warning, he felt her cumming all over his cock. He bit his lip, she squeezed him so hard when she came, she brought tears to his eyes. He let out a deep breath when she finally let go and fell, completely covered in sweat. He let out a gasp when she pulled up and slipped off his cum coated cock. He rolled over onto his side and looked into her sparkling eyes and parched lips.

Alicia slid over to Lucca, cradling her head in her lap; she combed her fingers through Lucca's short hair. She leaned down and planted a soft kiss on her lips.

Lucca's eyes closed and snuggled deeper into her lap and hugged her tightly.

Jason crawled up on the bed and slipping behind Alicia, he wrapped his arms around her and drew her to his body. Jason leaned in and nibbled at her neck and plucked at her ear, "Mmmm, I have to say Alicia, Lucca was a pleasant surprise, but I'm still waiting for the main event to begin." His hands slid down, one stopped at her breast, tweaking and tugging at the ripe nipple as his other hand continued down to her moist pussy.

Alicia let out a gasp when she felt his thick fingers slip into her pussy. She twisted in his arms and groaned in his ear, "Oh don't you worry Jason, by the end of this week-end; you'll be begging to go back to work. Lucca and I have all kinds of plans for you, so sit back and rest up, it's only just beginning." She twisted out of his arms and pushed him back against the headboard. She turned her back to him and planted her ripe ass directly on his stiff cock. She slid down and took his entire length into her pussy. She grabbed hold of his feet and using them for leverage, she began lifting and lowering her ass, sending her juicy pussy up and down his stiff cock. Alicia wanted this to last as long as possible. Watching Jason fucking Lucca had her so fucking hot, she was almost steaming.

Jason watched her raise and lower her gorgeous ass before his eyes and he couldn't resist. Running his hands all over her tight ass, he slid one finger and then a second one into her puckered hole. He felt her tense up and all of a sudden she lost it and her entire body stiffened and he felt her release her juices all over his cock. He needed to cum, he had both of them and after what happened at the bar, he desperately wanted to shoot his hot, heavy load in a hot pussy.

Alicia was disappointed she came so quickly, but she knew they had all night. She rolled off of Jason and moved over to Lucca. The two of them hugged and caressed one another and when Jason approached them Alicia put up her hand, "No, stop. We want you to sit back and watch. We want you so hot; you'll fuck us into tomorrow. If you can't wait, after a bit, you can join us."

Jason sat back against the headboard and watched as Alicia fell to the bed and urged Lucca up upon her body. They kissed, and played with one another for well over fifteen minutes. They ended up in a sixty-nine position with Lucca above Alicia. She had her head buried between Alicia's steamy thighs and she lazily licked up and down her dripping pussy.

Alicia loved what Lucca was doing to her pussy. She tried to concentrate on the luscious pussy above her. Her hands were sliding up and down Lucca's slender, firm thighs. Her hand ran all about her tight, ass cheeks. Her fingers parted Lucca's tight, dark pussy lips and staring at the bright pink inner walls; she let out a groan and pulled them down to her mouth. She ravished them as she sucked and stabbed at the bubbly hole. Her eyes drifted over to Jason and she smiled as she locked eyes with his. She snickered and wiggled her finger at him, urging him to join in on the action.

Jason was slowly stroking his cock and wasn't going to pass up the invitation to fuck Lucca's extremely tight pussy again. He hoped she had loosened up a bit, but still wouldn't pass up the chance to fuck it again, especially when Alicia urged him to do so. He slid in behind her and he sucked in his breath when he saw Alicia's slim fingers close around his cock and guide it to Lucca's tight, wet cunt. He pushed slowly and as the lips parted, the fat head of his cock disappeared in her weeping hole.

Jason was turned on like never before. Having his woman, Alicia feeding his cock into Lucca was almost too much to take. He looked down at her and loved those dark eyes watching him fuck Lucca. He let out a groan as he watched Alicia's tongue flick out and ran along his swollen nuts and the exposed shaft before entering Lucca's tight cunt. He gripped Lucca by her slim hips and running his hands over her tight ass, he pushed forward, sending more of his shaft into her tight cunt.

Lucca let out a loud grunt and pushed back, she dipped her head and began licking feverously at Alicia's pussy. She slid her hands up and down Alicia's legs, spread them wider and locking her mouth on her pussy, she sucked hard, drawing as much of her cream from her hole. She arched her back as she felt Jason going deeper into her pussy. She was close to cumming and she licked and sucked harder on Alicia's pussy.

Alicia watched in awe as Jason's cock disappeared in Lucca's extremely tight pussy. She slid her hands up and down Jason's legs. Grabbing at his ass, she tried pulling him deeper against Lucca's receptive body. She let out a scream and started to cream all over Lucca's mouth as she came from her intense sucking.

Jason watched as the two women raced towards orgasm, he wanted this feeling to last, but also wanted to cum. His orgasms were cut off twice from their orgasms and he didn't want to be left out again. He pumped in and out of Lucca's pussy and as it loosened up, he drove in her deeper and faster. His nuts slapped against her ass and having Alicia lick at them, made it even hotter. Wanting it to last, he slowed up and felt the urgency coming from both Alicia and Lucca. Lucca wanted him to go faster, and Alicia was close again from Lucca's active tongue.

Alicia let out a loud scream and started shaking; she spilled her cream all over Lucca's face as she came hard. She sucked at the outer lips of Lucca as she continued watching Jason fuck her tight, hot cunt.

Lucca lapped up all Alicia gave her; she was so close and drove harder against Jason's invading cock. She squeezed hard every time he went to withdraw. In doing this it applied even greater pressure on his cock. It was all that was needed. Just as she started cumming, bathing his cock with her juices, she screamed out. She felt him beginning to cum. He filled her to overflowing, but she denied him from pulling out. She clamped her cunt muscles hard and he felt them grip at his cock. He drove in hard and holding it there, he bathed her entire womb with his potent cum.

Lucca and Jason slowly calmed down, and as he pulled out of her, he stared down at her puffy cunt. Slowly his cum began drooling out, it was the most erotic thing he'd ever seen. He watched as it dripped down and filled Alicia's open mouth.

Alicia's eyes were focused on the cunt above her. Her tongue was out, catching every last drop. She swallowed the mixture of Lucca and Jason's cum. She swallowed several times and she was getting more and more turned on by the second.

Jason watched and his cock swelled up and was stiff once again. He scurried about on the bed and hovered over Lucca's outstretched body. He tipped her gorgeous face upward and fed her his cock, still covered in both of their cums.

Lucca went berserk seeing the dripping cock before her. She took it all and wanted more. She tipped her head back, allowing Jason to face-fuck her. With every thrust into her mouth, she sprayed Alicia with the mixture of cum still trapped in her pussy. Alicia's face was covered in cum and she tried drinking down what she could.

Jason was close to cumming again, seeing the sight before him was almost too much to take. He remembered Alicia's words, "We're going to be at this all night and he withdrew from Lucca's mouth. His cock now clean from their cum, but now covered in Lucca's saliva. He fell back to the bed and continued watching the two gorgeous women service one another.

After what seemed like an eternity, Lucca rolled off of Alicia. Alicia rolled off the bed and stumbled to the bathroom and before long they heard the shower turn on. Lucca looked to Jason and he nodded. He slipped off to join Alicia in the shower. Alicia let out a gasp when she heard the shower door open and saw him enter.

Jason stopped dead in his tracks as he looked at the vision before him. He loved how her wet, slicked-down hair clung to her scalp. Her entire body was glowing from the water and soap suds dripping across her body. He approached her and grabbing the shampoo bottle, put a quarter size droplet in his palm. He worked the golden liquid into her hair and he got stiffer when he felt her lean against him and groan out in approval. He worked the suds into her hair and it began dropping down across her shoulder, down to her tits and slid down her flat belly.

Alicia spun in his grasp and slid her slick body up and down his front. She reached down and grabbed hold of his stiff cock. She stroked it several times and taking a step back, she rinsed the suds from her hair and lush body. Once devoid of soap, she planted one heel on the soap dish cubbyhole and scooted closer. Wrapping her other leg around his waist, she drew him to her and she guided his cock back into her clean, but slick hole.

Jason grabbed her ass and pulled her tighter to him and sent his cock, balls deep into her receptive hole. He began pumping in and out of her and when she threw her head back, Jason feasted on her neck and inviting tits.

The door opened and Lucca stood there with her hands on her hips, "Thanks for inviting me, can I join in?" She didn't wait for an answer as she slid in and immediately squatted down and buried her head between their bodies where they were joined together. Squatting there, the remainder of the cum Jason deposited there began to flow out. The water washed it away and as she began licking away at Jason's cock and Alicia's pussy, her other hand found her own dripping hole and she began finger-fucking her pussy.

Jason watched Lucca worm her way in and lick at his cock and Alicia's pussy, he couldn't hold off any longer and began filling her with his hot spunk. He clutched at her and gripped at Lucca's head. His cock slipped out and the final spurt splattered her face and neck. He leaned against the shower wall and watched Lucca attack Alicia's cum filled pussy. He rinsed off and groaned out, "I'll wait for the two of you in the bedroom." He slipped out and drying off stumbled into the bedroom and flopped down on the bed.

Lucca now returned the favor from before as she licking away at Alicia's cum filled pussy. She loved that she was now alone with Alicia and didn't have to share her. She felt Alicia's legs giving way and she helped her settle down on the floor of the large shower. As the water beat down in their two bodies, Lucca licked and drank down every ounce of Jason's and Alicia's cum that flowed out.

Alicia came again from Lucca's tongue and sucking action. She humped her face and gasped when Lucca added a couple fingers. She clutched at her wet head and wrist as she slowly came down from yet another orgasm. Once she had calmed down, she pulled Lucca to her body and they sat on the shower floor, hugging and caressing one another. Gathering up some energy, she crawled up onto her knees and then her feet. She drew Lucca up with her and after rinsing off each other; she turned off the water and stepping out, dried each other with huge, fluffy towels. Alicia wrapped her hair in a smaller towel, and turning to Lucca, she smiled when she noticed that her hair was nearly dry already from the vigorous fluffing of her hair. She grabbed Lucca by the wrist and led her back to the bedroom.

Lucca climbed up onto the bed and slid onto one side of Jason, she found him sleeping.

Alicia crawled up and plastered her damp body against his back and muscular ass. She reached around and finding his cock it was at rest, she began toying with it. It slowly came to life and she heard him let out a groan of despair and complete and utter lack of strength. She scooted closer and reached over and tugged the back of Lucca closer to Jason, "Lucca, raise your upper leg and scoot back a little more."

Lucca did as she was instructed and she let out a gasp, "Holy shit, he's raring to go again, I don't know if I have stamina to go another bout, but I'll give it a try." She let out another gasp that turned into a moan as she felt Alicia's hand brush her awakening pussy. She groaned out as she felt Jason push lightly and his nearly stiff cock entered her pussy. She rolled her head back and plastered her lips to his. Pulling back she moaned out, "I just love how your hard, fat cock feel as it slides in and out Jason. I think you'll have to do most of the work. I'm a little worn out from all of the sex. Mmmmm, yes, go deeper, oh fuck, I love how you spread my tight pussy and fuck me. Yes, yes oh hell yes, I'm already close, deeper, please fuck me deeper Jason!" She thrust her ass back against him and she shivered as a tiny orgasm overtook her body. She slowly settled down, as did Jason. She slowly drifted off to sleep, his stiff cock still buried in her clutching pussy.

Jason was beyond tired and when he felt Lucca's tiny pussy drench his cock with her creamy cum, he slowed his thrusts and ended up still stiff in her pussy. He felt her muscles relax and knew she was drifting off. He wasn't about to pull out, it felt way too good and with Alicia already asleep behind him, he found no better place to drift off himself.

In the morning Jason woke to the fantastic feeling of a pair of warm lips surrounding his cock. He opened his eyes and locked eyes with Alicia's dark eyes. Her unruly hair tumbled down around his thighs as she managed to take his entire cock in her mouth. As he stiffened, she still had all of him in her mouth.

Alicia popped her mouth off his cock and whispered out, "Good morning sleepy head. I thought this was the perfect way to wake you up, what do you think?" Not waiting for a reply, she swallowed him whole again and began bobbing up and down on his cock at a furious pace.

All of a sudden the door opened and Lucca, dressed in one of Alicia's short, silky robes, came in with a tray of steamy coffee and croissants. "Okay Alicia, enough, let the man get some nourishment in him before we start on him again."

He chuckled, "You don't see me complaining do you Lucca, wanna join her?"

She shook her head, "Not until the two of you shower, you reek of sex. I think we need to change the sheets and air out this room, it smells like a brothel. Eat first, shower while I change the sheets."

While eating, Alicia's cell went off. She picked it up and looked at the I.D., it was Diane Lockhart. She answered it, "Hello Diane, you do know it's Saturday don't you?" She listened and nodded and replied, "Okay, I'll take care of him, did you say you may be coming over? Okay, talk to you tonight." She hung up and looked to Lucca and Jason, "She said somehow Cary found out about her trying to take the firm over. He may be stopping by."

Jason looked to her, "Is Diane coming over? If she is, I have to dress and get out of here."

Lucca giggled, "Why is that Jason, can't handle three of us?"

He scowled at her, "There is something about her, even though I know who she is, she constantly reminds me of Leonard Hofstadter's mother from "The Big Bang Theory," she could pass for her twin."

Alicia smiled, "You're insane, but not to worry, she's not coming over, at least not now. Let's hop in the shower before Cary gets here." The two of them finished their coffee and hurried to the shower.

Lucca took the tray back into the kitchen and then there was a tapping in the door. She secured her tiny robe and went to answer it. Opening the door she saw a stunned Cary standing there in a black t-shirt and jeans to match. He took in the exquisite body, barely covered before him. He entered the apartment when she stepped aside to allow him in.

She suddenly had the urge to jump his bones and she cocked a hip and gave him a sexy stare, "You know, I know for a fact your cell phone had a camera, it would last longer if you wanted to see me later."

He smiled slyly at her, "You know, I think you're right Lucca!" He pulled his cell out and aimed it at her. He snapped two and then a third pic and then nearly dropped the phone when he saw her untie the robe and let it part. Cary took a step back; he wanted the full effect of Lucca's stunning body. He started at her feet and looking up those long, slender legs, they made his mouth water. He reached her strong thighs and she slightly parted her legs and allowed the robe to fall at her feet. He took in her tight lipped pussy and dark lips. He loved her slender hips and tiny waist. His mouth watered looking at her washboard stomach and taking in those magnificent breasts of hers, so tight and high-standing. They didn't move one bit, they were that firm. He reached her face and she was smiling at him.

She giggled, "I see you took some photos, but still had to stare didn't you?" She reached out her hand to him, "Come with me, all of a sudden, I'm all horny and raring to go again." She led him to the bedroom; it was still a mess and smelled from a full night of sex.

Cary noticed the scent, but it only heightened his need for her. He stood beside the bed as he watched her slither onto the bed like a serpent, tempting him to join her. He ripped off his clothes in a flash and joined her. He was shocked when she took the upper hand, flipping him to his back. She took his already stiff cock between her lips and swallowed him whole. Lucca began gagging as she bobbed up and down the entire room was filled with the sound of her mouth slurping and sucking wildly at his cock. As fast as she was sucking him, she came off of him. She raced up and straddled him, taking him down into her wet pussy with one quick motion. She took note, he wasn't as big as Jason, but she loved the power he possessed over her.