Good Work Ethic Through Discipline

Story Info
An employee, taught to be better at work through discipline.
2.6k words
3.41
50k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abizvu13
abizvu13
16 Followers

You are at your desk at the office. Working late, just as a young employee should.

The phone on the table, it begins to ring, resounding echoes in the otherwise empty and dark office halls.

*ring ring*

*ring ring*

"In my office. Now."

*click*

Your boss, having given you your most recent assignment, was on the phone.

He has no predisposition toward tardiness or inefficiency

"Come in."

I say as I hear you knock at the door

Sitting in my chair, the computer monitor in front of me, as I see you, easing backwards as the chair rolls in reverse...

"Please, take a look..."

Pointing at the screen, asking you to stand at the recently created space between the table and I. The expression of someone who has already made his mind up

"Come. Here."

As I repeat, condescendingly...

"I had asked you to take the old records on file and digitize them on this sheet... Now, not only are they wrong, but you have made the job twice as hard to complete."

*Standing up*

Grasping your little face in my grip, squeezing your cheeks against your teeth, forcing you to look at me...

"Shut your mouth and look at this sheet."

Twisting your face back to face the screen

"You have fucked up. Despite my repeated reminders for you to sort your crap out. You've been slacking off and now you've wasted the time of your supervisor, and everyone else involved."

Letting go of your mouth as I grab your wrists and hold them behind your back, slamming your torso flat against the table...

"You need to be shown the consequence of that."

My hand, pulling your little taut skirt up and over your shapely derriere

*THWACK*

*THWACK*

My large rough hand coming down on it, hard

The loud slap echoing in the empty office hallways

"Yes?"

"Count. Until you've received what is apt. Yes?" I repeat...

*THWACK*

*THWACK*

I feel your body resist and thrash against my grip as you are explicitly reprimanded like this. The anger and helplessness combined as you viciously struggle to get out of this absurd predicament.

Harder this time, almost savagely. Pushing your body against the oak table for emphasis

*THWACK*

*THWACK*

"I asked you a question. Do you understand?"

The voice of you yelling out, the prospect of your bottom surely being reddened by its treatment...

*THWACK*

*THWACK*

*THWACK*

*THWACK*

"You are terribly incompetent. I said, do you understand you nonce?"

You begin count now, as I continue to go forth, being even more savage upon your delicate cheeks below...

*THWACK*

*THWACK*

*THWACK*

*THWACK*

"Now, did I ask you to stop counting?"

Yanking you onto your feet so you can face me. Looking into your defiant eyes as I look for the answer.

My bearded face stern and set in stone, large frame towering over you, in a crisp gray suit clinging to my body like a glove as I hold you in place with one hand holding both your wrists.

"You are unwilling to learn."

"You cannot follow directive."

"I should teach you that. You need be taught discipline."

Pushing you against the table again, aiming low, just over and behind your parting crotch

*THWACK*

Your back arching your chest out as I hold your hands behind your back. Your face and eyes red. Your outfit rumpled as your tight skirt clings above your waist.

My feet now, kick your legs apart, as I make you take a most indecent stance while being admonished

*THWACK*

"Go on..." hearing you count

*THWACK*

*THWACK*

"Continue..."

Pulling on your wrists as your bosom lifts off the surface of the table

*THWACK*

*THWACK*

My eyes catching the glimpse of your breasts straining against the fabric of your blouse

*THWACK*

"You need to know the humiliation, let the memory sink in your mind for the future"

And in one swift move as I reach forward undo your blouse, exposing your bra clad breasts. Squeezing one generously, and holding it firmly in my hand...

*THWACK*

*THWACK*

"Do you feel ashamed? Is this too degrading for a girl of your standing?"

Squeezing again for emphasis

"Hmmm...?", kneading it whole, really very hard now...

*THWACK*

*THWACK*

I don't think you do know what the gravity of your situation is...

My large rough palm stroking the surface of your hot derriere.

Warm to touch, and blushing... I feel it quivering lightly.

Moving all along the surface, as I pull down a cup of your bra...

Leaving your breast exposed

Kneading your raw breast as I stroke your bottom... Your hardening nipple being squeezed between my knuckles as I do...

"Very nice...," I comment lewdly as I use you, your puffy nipple groped and exposed as your body is treated like just an object for my indulgence...

"This.." flicking your taut nipple

"Proves that you are not reacting as you should be..."

"After all, this is punishment."

A thumb stroking the crotch of your white lace panties

"Not pleasure."

Pushing more firmly...

"Yes?"

As you wince feeling it flicked and stiffen further as it is stimulated; a finger rubbing against your panty's crotch.

A sound outside my office door, as I gently release your wrists

"Fix yourself, you are undone."

"Button up," I say as I sit in my chair again

The door is knocked on

You button up the best you can but the top few have been ripped off. The skirt slides back down as you straighten it.

"Come in."

You standing behind my desk on my right as the janitor, Joe, enters...

"Hey there Mr. Sloan, late night?" he asks

"Yes, it is..." I respond... as you feel my hand stroke the inside of your thigh from behind the oak desk

"You've met Joe, yes?" looking to you as I waive him. My hand now at the band of your panties. As I sense you trying not to flinch feeling my hand...

You feel me pulling it downwards, exposing your delicate flesh as the panties now hang by your knees...

"Well, I was just telling her how she needs to make her work ethic meet hard work"

You feel a finger against your puffy slit now...Sliding back and forth, toying with you as an old man stands there in front unaware.

You squirm bouncing a little feeling my finger against your slit as Joe goes about picking the trash bin up and emptying it.

My finger now stroking your little clit...Rubbing it in circles... before pushing down on it, pressing it down. Gently thumbing it as I squeeze it against your womanhood.

"Of course, she doesn't seem to be all that enthusiastic about putting in the work Joe... Hmm?"

My thumb pushing against your plump love lips below, parting it gently, gliding up and down without giving you your satisfaction. Going round and round your parted pussy... from side to side.... and up and down. Circling it... before I start rubbing it from side to side and then up and down as I feel my finger glide against your clit from your own slick wetness... Again and again, as I feel the little nub under my firm finger as I pleasure you. Grinding my finger against your clit as I rub it faster and faster, until...

A long middle finger, pushing between your warm and damp lips, going in deep... all the way in till my knuckle, only to pull it out again, just as quickly.

Looking at you

"I mean look at her Joe, she's not even concentrating in our conversation."

Pushing it back in again, all the way in deep stuffing you up, filling your little cunt as yo u feel me curling my finger inside you, reaching upwards as I stroke your g-spot.

I see you now, feeling the finger push deeper inside you, trying not to squirm on it.

"Stand up straight won't you. You don't want Joe to think you're a tardy little tramp do you?"

Tapping it now, as I pump in and out of you... Pulling and curling

A slight squelching sound emanating from down there now...

"Do you hear that Sir?" asks Joe as I continue to thrash your little cunt

My ring finger too now, as it stretches your pussy apart, plunging in deep into your moist little honeypot...So very deep, as your pussy wraps and squeezes tight around them.

I curl them now, as I pull on it, gently...

Up and out

Upwards and outwards as I pull on the hook I've made inside your gushing pussy with my fingers as I abuse you in front of a stranger

"I think it is something to do with the AC Joe, you should probably take a look at that."

Tapping that soft little plush bump inside you as I pull my fingertips against it... stroking

Faster and faster..

Pumping and pulling, deeper and deeper*

Thrashing harder now*

Joe looking at me as he finishes up*

"What do you think? Is it the AC?" as I look at you with a half-smile and steely eyes, pulsing my fingers faster...

"Well I'll take a look at that AC then Mr. Sloan, here's hoping you finish up soon... Good night."

"Good night Joe. Wish Joe Goodnight now," looking at you...

Thrashing your cunt as the sounds get shamefully apparent. Squelching and nastily perverted as your pussy gushes. My fingers getting damp and wet as the sordid juices drip down my knuckle onto the carpet.

Joe leaves as he shuts the door behind him.

"Well then..." I stand up, my fingers still buried in your cunt. Deep.

Sitting on my table facing you standing straight up in attention, as I look into your eyes...pumping your pussy for all it's worth.

"You seem to be enjoying all this, attention, aren't you?"

Pushing in and out of you as it as I use my free hand begins to rub and slap your clit.

*SLAP*

*SLAP*

*SLAP*

*SLAP*

*SLAP*

All the while as I feel you cum over, as I thrash and pump your sordid cunt*

"Don't you stop cumming now my nasty little slut."

*SLAP*

*SLAP*

*SLAP*

*SLAP*

*SLAP*

"You don't stop till I want you to my little skank whore."

*SLAP*

*SLAP*

*SLAP*

*SLAP*

*SLAP*

Thrashing your stuffed pussy inside with two fingers as I slap your pathetic twitching clit outside. Feeling your bodyweight come down on my hand as you keep climaxing, as I pull my fingers out of your cunt in one pull.

*SLAP*

I slap your clit one last time hard, as I watch you fall to the carpets, drenched in sweat and your own filthy juices between your legs. I sit down in my chair as I watch you twitch at my feet, convinced that you had not learnt Daddy's little lesson.

I grab you by your hair and pick you up.

"On your knees bitch. Get up."

*Slap*

I slap your sweaty face and hold it firmly in my hand.

"Undo my trousers."

Watching your hands fumble trembling as go to unbuckle and unbutton my pants.

*I kick you away*

"Did I say you could use your hands my little slut?"

"Use your teeth like the randy bitch you are."

Watching you now as your mouth opens my trousers using your teeth, tugging hard.

I kick your legs apart as you kneel in front of me, I take the belt around my trousers and put around your neck like a leash, holding the free end in my right hand.

That's a good girl... Go on, pull the down, all the way... and down the briefs..

And as you do this, my thick black veiny cock, slapping you across the face as it gets pulled out... a smear of precum on your pretty little whore face. Raising myself a little now as I lose the pants and the brief. You feel my leg between yours as it is parted, my shin againt your damp pussy lips.

"Say aah."

Your mouth opening, my long hard throbbing cock at the entrance to your mouth as I stand up now, leg pushing against your cunt.

I yank on your leash, plunging all 7 inches of my fat black cock down your throat.

"That's it, take it all bitch... take all of it... Hump my leg you dirty skank. Grind your cunt against it and hump it like the bitch in heat you really are...."

Pulling and yanking on your leash as I make you swallow and gag on my cock*

Watching you gobble and squelch as it's shoved into you, the leash holding you there as my leg rubs against your sloppy pussy.

Pulling and releasing rhythmically as I feel you starting to hump my leg...

Faster and faster as you feel the cock rape your mouth and abuse you so...

You being nothing but a nasty fucktoy for my pleasure...

Pulling and holding on your leash as I keep all my cock pushed deep down your throat

your eyes welling up as I see you choke. I pull it out and slap your face silly with it. Your slick drool all over your nasty sweaty whore face. Mascara dripping, the face of the true hot ass slut you always are...

"Get up..."

Pulling on your leash as I raise to your feet

As I see you get up, face streamed with black lines and smeared lipstick.

I rip off your blouse and bra, tear your skirt off and slam you flat against the table and bend you over. I ram my cock deep inside your cunt with no warning or hesitation. Pulling your leash back as I fuck you like my bitch.

Ass taut, back arched as I push all 7 inches of my thick veiny black cock inside your dripping cunt. Your leash making you push your ass out even farther as I ram in and out of you, over and over. The upward curve of my cock stretching you out, ruining your slick gushing little minge. Pumping, ramming in and out... hitting that special spot inside as I punish you... Over and over...

Faster... and deeper

My free hand reaching forward and down on your cunt as I rub your clit raw with my palm

Side to side, pushing it into yourself as I fuck my sordid whore's cunt

"Your cunt is mine whore. I own you"

"And you are nothing if not a worthless little cum rag whore for my pleasure."

"You are my fucking whore slut that lives to cum in depravity bitch. I will fucking pump your cunt with my throbbing cock till it cums so hard for me that it is ruined forever."

*THWACK*

*THWACK*

*THWACK*

*THWACK*

*THWACK*

*THWACK*

As I slap your little clit while I fuck you hard...

"I will use you as I own you my little cum slut... Making you my dirty cum addict bitch."

You feel it now as I start cumming my hot load inside your cunt, pumping you full of my slick heavy jizz, filling your pussy up. The length of my fat cock continuing to fuck you while I still pump into you.

I grab onto your both your tits from behind as I take you, mauling and squeezing them as I pinch your nipples hard till they hurt. My cum and your own filthy cunt juices dripping out of your pussy as I slam in and out of you, knocking you up as my personal little breeding slut.

Feeling your cunt fill up with all that hot cum as it squirts in, only to pull my fat cock out your cunt as I start slapping it, watching it all ooze out like a thick white mess in your cunny, as I scoop it up, smearing it all on your face and feeding it you as you start lapping my drenched slick fingers clean... My cock now near your face, as I force your mouth on it too, as I put you, my little cumslut to good use cleaning it too.

abizvu13
abizvu13
16 Followers