Goodbye House

Story Info
Siblings discover each other, and a new life.
14.4k words
4.44
61.8k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ensom
ensom
82 Followers

This story is a work of fiction; any similarities to persons in the real world or in another fictional world are purely coincidental.

It's a nice day outside, not too sunny or hot and with a light breeze. I was enjoying the nice weather as I walked home from school. This was quite a special day for me, as it was the LAST day of school in my senior year! I was FINALLY done with high school—no more drama, girls teasing me about my clothes or hair or makeup. I felt at long last that I can just move on with my life and be an adult. I mean, I'm 18 and a half; but school has this effect of trapping you into "still a kid" mode, regardless of your age.

I want to go to community college, but it will be a hard sell to mom and dad; they're already putting Josh through and things are tight... maybe I'll just wait till next week and let things settle down.

I guess things have always been tight. We don't live in a big house, we only have the one car, a station wagon. The girls at school would always tease me about not having a perm, or wearing "ratty" clothes; I think my clothes are fine, I'm not the type of girl who needs to dress up real fancy. I rely on my natural beauty (mostly because we can't afford a lot of makeup), but I do use lip gloss and fingernail polish. The girls at school are still so mean about it... I don't need them anyway! Mom says I look beautiful, and any girl who wears a lot of makeup is just hiding their ugly face underneath it. So take that you catty witches!

I heard the teachers talking about a storm coming in over the next few days. You couldn't tell right now, but then again that's how weather works in Missouri (dang you Nebraska for being so flat). Seeing as how it was the last day of school and I didn't have to wait on the bus (you have to pay for bus service in our district, so obviously I couldn't use that), I left a bit early from the last hour. As I was getting home, I heard shouting through the thin walls... I decided to approach quietly and listen from outside.

I heard my mom first, she sounded quite distraught and was probably crying; "God dammit, Bryan I'm sick of this!" It was very unusual for her to curse like that, and my dad's deep and husky voice boomed back. "Sharon, we talked about this a thousand times. You know why we agreed to this, and I think—".

My mom cut him off, "YES, I know we did. But we can't hide forever. Kaylie is graduating from high school, and she'll need to go to college. How are we going to explain this to her? Her future depends on this! She'll be crushed after all the stuff she's been through in school—"

It was my dad's turn to cut her off; "—which, I think, has made her into a strong person. She's got a sense of natural beauty, she gets good grades in school, and she's developed a strong work ethic. This is why! This is what we've been working towards all through the kids' lives! Why would you want to throw it all away now?"

The question seemed odd to me, and it seems like it had some effect on my mom, too. The house quieted and I couldn't hear anything else, so I put my ear up to the wall. Everything was muffled, and I strained to make anything out "OK, ... this way for ... but if she needs it we dip into the ... agree? ..." I heard a chair scoot across the floor and some shuffling. I needed to get in the house and act like normal before they find out I'm out here snooping on them.

"Hello!" I sang as I burst into the front door. I caught mom and dad hugging, both of their faces had some tear streaks going down their faces. I set my bag down and walked into the kitchen where they were. "What's going on? Were you guys fighting or something?" I could tell this all caught them off-guard.

Mom spoke up first, "Kaylie, no we weren't—everything's fine, just...money problems again. What are you doing home so early?"

Keeping my cool face on I said, "Oh, you know, it's the last day of school for us and they let us out early. Man I'm SOOOOO glad to be done with it all, though. I want to just kinda take this week off and relax a bit, do some soul searching. So many things to think about; college and jobs and my future career, just ... a lot of stuff." I put my hand up to my head like I was feeling overwhelmed, but really I was listening intently to see if they spilled any of the beans about what they were talking about.

"Oh princess, come here." My dad reached out and pulled me into their circle for a group hug. "You've worked so hard in school, and your mom and I are really proud of you. Go ahead and just relax for a week, don't worry about anything. You're transitioning into a stage in life you can't go back from, so yeah just take some time to enjoy being a kid still." He and my mom had a huge grin on their faces, and we just embraced for awhile relishing the moment.

* * * * *

"Oh man, I'll be so glad to finally get a car." I said out loud to myself. Walking was getting old. Sure it kept me in great shape, but it was tough on my legs as well as my social life. Lots of girls seemed interested in me because of my amazing physique, but they disappear like cockroaches when you turn the light on in the kitchen as soon as they find out I don't have a car. "I just don't get it..." I started to wonder if all girls were just gold diggers, or if all that crap about societal evolution was really true (i.e., my car-lessness being an indication that I won't be a good provider).

It was unfair—I'm still in college and working towards being an electrical engineer, which will make me some really good money; why don't they see the positive sides? I save on gas and insurance, maintain my health, etc...

Anyway, it won't matter soon if my plan works out. I opened the front door to find mom, Dad, and Kaylie all hugging and it looked like they'd been crying or something. "Oh wow, what's going on in here?" I asked.

Kaylie and mom opened up a spot in between them and invited me over; so I went over and joined in the family hug. After a few seconds, it was still bugging me; so I asked, "Something big? Is it good or bad? C'mon don't leave me in suspense here!" I really worried it was something bad.

Kaylie replied, "No Josh, everything's fine! Just having a good ol' family hug, celebrating how good life is."

Whew! That's a relief. "Ah good. Well... speaking of life going good, I have some good news!"

Dad's face turned to a "concerned" look, with one eyebrow raised, asking "Oooohhhh?" in the most obnoxiously exaggerated manner possible. "Well, who is she? or he?" Mom's eyes bulged and her mouth fell open at the thought (which is understandable, given our relatively conservative family nature).

"Uh..." I love dad's sense of humor, but that caught me off guard a bit. "No, nothing like that." Everyone relaxed. "A friend of mine is buying a new car, and his old one is kind of a clunker, and he said he'd sell it to me for like $300 bucks—good friend discount and all. It's an '85, so it's still only 7 years old; and you know I'm good with repairs and stuff since we work on the Malibu together. I know a Chevy Malibu station wagon is nothing like a Honda Accord, but I'm confident I can learn and do it. It gets real good gas mileage and—"

Dad put up his hand to stop me. "Ok ok, we get it. But the question is: what's the catch?"

Dang, caught. "Well, I can pay for gas and I even have the $300 saved from odd jobs I been doing; but it would be really expensive to get my own insurance plan. I was wondering if I could piggy back off of yours? I can get a better job and then pay you back for the premiums, although it might be awhile before I have the full amount..." I had a lump in my throat; I was sooo worried he was gonna say no.

Dad let out a sigh, and pursed his lips like he was thinking something over. He and mom exchanged eye contact, like they were having some kind of psychic conversation or something. He looked up and said, "I know it means a lot to you, and your mother and I want to help you get a good start in life; so... OK." I was super happy, let out a big "Yay!" and gave each of them a hug.

I noticed Kaylie had this super-wierded out look on her face, which caught me off-guard. She said, "Grats on your car, Josh! I've gotta organize all my school stuff; catch you later!". And then she turned and went off to her room, grabbing her book bag and taking it downstairs with her (the basement was her bedroom).

I was excited too. "I'm gonna go shower and stuff before dinner, and then I gotta call Dave and set up the car stuff. Thanks again!" I turned and hurried down the hall.

As I got to my room I heard mom call out and stopped, "Hey, your Dad and I are gonna go out for a few hours; you guys can handle dinner on your own, right?" I called back "Yeah no problem Mom, you guys have a good time!"

* * * * *

I was in the dungeon (aka. "my room") clearing out my backpack; figuring out which notebooks I wanted to keep and setting the trash in a pile. I heard Josh taking a shower. I just crashed down on my bed—things are not making sense. I am happy for Josh, don't get me wrong; but mom and dad were obviously having some kind of fight about money... it seemed odd that they'd just accept it. None of the usual "Well, your mother and I will have to discuss this first" thing. I heard the water shut off. I just absent-mindedly got up and ran up to the bathroom; I just needed to talk about this with someone.

I opened the door, thinking he had enough time to get decent with at least a towel or something. Well... I guess he didn't prioritize it. He had dried off, and he was there with his foot up on the counter, clipping his toenails—oh, and his balls were hanging down like a partially-filled water balloon.

Josh was startled by my sudden entry, "Geez, Kay what the heck? Knock or something" And as he tried to get off the counter while covering himself, he fell backwards and hit the floor hard. I was worried he hurt himself, so I rushed over to check on him. "Oh sorry, sorry! I didn't mean to scare you; I thought you'd be dressed and I was worried about stuff, and...oh sorry!" I just sort of rambled on, apologizing. I put a towel under his head and rubbed his head with my hands. "Josh! Are you OK?"

He groggily opened his eyes, "Uh... yeah I am, thanks." He looked around as if to get his bearings, "um, hey sis? You mind giving me a little space?". I looked down. Oh crap. My knee was shoved up against his balls... it was probably uncomfortable. My mind registered it a little late, but wearing shorts I realized I could feel them against my skin. They were slightly cool, rubbery, and hairy. I quickly moved my leg, grabbed his hand and pulled him up slowly. He grabbed the towel and placed it over him.

I backed against the door and sat there on the floor with him. I felt too embarrassed to tell him that I could still see his penis even though he had put the towel over it. And something else, too... it was kind of exciting.

He spoke and snapped me out of my trance—I must have been staring (you can't really blame me, it's my first time seeing a penis). "So, what's all this about? Must be pretty important to barge in here and crush my balls while I'm tryin' to warsh up."

I started to speak, but failed to say anything. "I—I'm worried about mom and dad." He cocked his head to the side and gave me a quizzical look. "Like... ok so, I came home today early and they were arguing. I heard it from outside the house. Mom said she was sick of something, and talked about hiding something; and then they brought up that I'll be going to college soon, and that you're already in college, and it was about money and stuff..." I stopped to breathe. I felt tears welling up in my eyes a lump forming in my throat. "And mom said something about all the stuff I had to go through in school, and I—I don't know what to think of it. Like, are they saying something is my fault? Am I the reason we're so poor?" At this point I put my face in my hands and started sobbing.

Josh got up and rushed over to me, putting my head against his shoulder and giving me a hug. I could tell it was an awkward angle for him, the way I was sitting and him being so much taller than me; but I needed a shoulder to cry on, and he gave it to me—literally.

"Shhhh, Kay it's ok—" he started to say, but seemed unsure of how to continue. He pulled back and pulled his face up so that our eyes locked. "Look at me—our family's financial situation is NOT your fault. Mom and Dad started this family, and it's always been up to them. They love you dearly and don't you ever feel like you're not wanted."

I smiled. "Thanks, Josh; you're always there for me." He sat back down, making only a cursory attempt to re-cover himself. "But it's not just that; mom was talking about 'all that stuff I went through in school', and I was thinking. I've always had trouble finding friends, boys never really give me a chance. One guy said I was too 'Tomboyish', and another said I was too 'strong-willed'..." I paused for a response.

"Well," Josh started, "what'd you say back?"

"Punched him in the arm and told him to jump off Billy's Hill, of course! Wipe that smirk off your face, I'm serious. I'm self-reliant because I have to be." I was getting a little annoyed.

Josh chuckled a bit and said, "Kay, guys like a woman who depends on them; they don't want a girl who can shoot and skin a deer better than they can."

I looked down, "Yeah... I know. I can be girly and stuff, though. If only I could meet a guy who understands me. It's like you're the only one who does." As it left my mouth, it suddenly felt very awkward.

Josh turned a little red and smiled, "Well, we ain't far south enough where a guy can marry his sister, so that just won't do. We'll have to find someone else for you."

I brushed back my hair and gave him a teasing look, "So you'd marry me? You must think I'm pretty?"

He blushed hard and looked away. "C'mon Kay I was just jokin' around." I stole a glance under the towel and could see his penis starting to grow a bit. Oh wow, I've never seen anything like that. "But seriously," he continued, "I get what you're saying. I had similar problems in high school. Even in college, it's not easy. Girls seem to like me, but then find out I don't have a car and it's over before it even starts."

"That seems really shallow", I said. "Even after you get a car, how would you know they like you for you?"

Josh was taken back by the question, must be something he hadn't considered. "I—I don't know." He let out a long breath. "I want the same things as anyone; someone to love and understand me, someone to have fun with. I gotta try, at least."

"By 'have fun', you mean sex right?" I asked.

Again Josh blushed red, and his penis grew even more. "Well, you know... that's part of it. But not just that, I mean like every day life and stuff." He kinda looked up and pondered. "But seeing tits would probably be amazing, I ain't gonna lie."

I laughed at his candor; he certainly is a regular guy, after all. It's funny, you never really consider your siblings like regular people. But one thing got me thinking, so I asked him, "So, like... you've never seen boobs before? I figured you're a college guy and stuff happens in college, so I kinda figured you'd have at least seen some."

"Man, I wish. Usually that stuff happens at parties, but it's hard to go when you don't have a car and nobody invites you." He started to look a bit sad. "I mean like... you can see that stuff on the computers if you know how to bypass the internet locks; but it's not the same as the real thing. And it's empty, you know? They're just strangers, not like a friend or someone you care about."

I had all sorts of naughty thoughts running through my head, and it was getting pretty wierd in here. I started to feel a little wet down there. I stood up, and offered my hand to help him up. He tried to get up, while also holding the towel in place; but it wasn't working well.

"Just drop it, silly." I said. "Not much point in hiding it now after the show I got earlier."

He turned red again and replied, "umm... it's in a bit of a different state now." But after a little more prodding he relented and stood up.

I pulled him close and gave him a long hug. "Thanks for the talk," I said into his chest, "I still think something's going on, but I guess we'll have to figure it out later."

We just kinda stood there, and somehow started rocking back and forth a bit. He put his hand on my back and started to rub it. I could feel his cock growing a bit against me. His hand kept going over my bra strap and it was a little annoying.

"Ugh that strap just gets in the way," I said. I reached back and undid it, pulled my arms out of the sleeves and pulled the bra out from the bottom, then put my arms back in.

"Wow," he said, "that's quite a talent." He put his hand back around me and continued rubbing my back. In unison we both said "mmm that's better."

We continued hugging, and rubbing each other's back. His hands started exploring a bit more, around my butt and on my sides under my arms. I think he wanted to go for my boobs, but he held back.

I pulled my head back and looked at him. "Just this once, OK? Don't want my brother to be a nerd who never got to see a pair of 'tits'." With that, I pulled my shirt off over my head. His jaw dropped. "I figure it's only fair, after the little show I got." I shrugged my shoulders a bit, causing my boobs to jiggle a bit.

The show didn't stop there, I saw his penis inflate like a balloon; it was exquisitely hard and long, and the skin of the shaft was shiny. I'd never seen anything like that before.

"Oh wow, Kaylie, they're—you're beautiful." It was my turn to blush now. Without even asking permission, he reached up and cupped them, kneading his hands around. I was gonna protest, but dang it felt so good... He tweaked my nipple a bit and I felt a jolt of electricity go straight down to my knob.

"Aaaahhh" escaped my mouth, and I started quivering.

His penis had started to rub against my leg as he moved. Because of his height, it was also rubbing against my mound slightly. I'm sure he could feel the wetness building up down there, soaking through my pants. And then I apparently lost my mind as I felt my hand reach down and grabbed his penis of its own accord. But I guess since we've already crossed the line of touch...

I needed to end this before it got out of control, for both of our sakes. I started stroking it, and pushed him back slightly; he laid back down on the floor, and I continued stroking gently. Soon he seemed to get more antsy, moving around more; and I sped up the pace. I saw him staring at my boobs, which were shaking and bouncing as I jerked him, and only did more so as I jerked him faster.

Before I could prepare, he let out a loud "Gaahhhhhhh!" and a stream of semen popped up and hit me in my face. I must have had my mouth open a bit, because some went in there, some in my eye, even had a spurt up my nose. It kept coming and coming, and I was horrified and amazed at the same time.

Eventually it subsided and he was breathing very hard. "Oh wow... Kay that was... oh man. You—we didn't have to..." His words wouldn't come out.

I didn't want to encourage this, but neither did I want to ruin this bonding moment. I just smiled and said "shhhh... let's keep this a secret". I got up, warshed my face off and went back to my room.

* * * * *

My mind was reeling from what just happened. My sister saw my dick, then we talked about stuff, and then I saw and felt her tits, and then she jerked me off. How cool is that? NO, that's pretty messed up... I must be a sicko. It was my fault, really; I touched her, and she didn't tell me I could. But dang they felt so soft and nice.

ensom
ensom
82 Followers