Goodbye Kiss

Story Info
A first meeting comes to an end...
2.7k words
3.38
7.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stand in your hallway gently holding your hands in mines as we look at each other sadly, the pain at our parting reflected in each other's eyes. We never thought we would get to this after the pain in both our lives and after meeting online randomly. Yet here we stand after I have done everything I said I would to get here, to visit you and to see where we could go if given the chance.

Now we stand here both lost in our sadness but remembering all the good times over the last few weeks, the first hug and kiss as you met me at the airport. Our first trip in your car slowly chatting to each other and relaxing in each other's company as the car gets closer to your home. We say all night just chatting as we relaxed more and more in each other's company realising what we felt online growing is actually happening for real.

The rest of the visit after that is a blur of being shown around where you live, favourite places to go walk or have fun you showed them all to me. The nervous introductions to your friends hoping I would be accepted by them into what you share with them, same with your family and to your surprise they see what I feel for you, how I affect you and they accept me in to your circle of friends.

We shared so much alone and with others these last weeks that we both know now this is for real and we are both what we said we were online. Each hurt in the past we suffered moulded us to the people we are now, the people who clicked innocently over our shared humour and way we just had fun online. To our surprise and the happy smiles from your friends and family they are happy that we met, as they see how good we are to each other and now sadly this visit is close to ending.

We stand there quietly holding each other's hands not wanting this moment to end, dreading the taxi blowing its horn when it arrives to say it is time for me to leave, leaving a part of me behind that I hoped for but never believed could be again. No words spoken as we can't form them for fear of breaking down when we said we would be strong, knowing I will be back as soon as I can.

I smile sadly at you and lean in and give you the saddest kiss I have ever shared, the one that signals this wonderful few weeks are over and we are being forced apart until the next time. The kiss starts out slowly and builds as all our gentle kisses have over the last few weeks but this one will leave you knowing how much I want to be with you again.

I feel your dress press against me as we embrace passionately losing ourselves in this kiss, the buttons pressing through my shirt and you don't know why I asked you to wear it. We have clicked everywhere especially in the bedroom and we have learned so much about each other in there before, during and after as the recovery times we just held each other chatting as lovers the love growing between us. Our first night together I told you I loved you and the joy in your face as you are able to say it back telling me you felt it for a long time but waited until this was real.

My tongue gently parts your lips and I begin to kiss you deeply pressing you against the wall and I hear your moan of pleasure in this and I hold you to me right losing ourselves in the kiss. Knowing this might be goodbye for now but I will return to you, visit after visit and if needed in time do whatever I need to move to here. You are so important to me I will do what it takes to be with you full time even moving to your wonderful city, country as is want to be with you.

We are lost in the kiss and time stands still for us both we don't want this moment to end and the kiss contains all our sadness at this parting and the promise of my return to you as soon as I can make it happen. Suddenly the taxi sounds it horn and we jump at this intrusion as we kiss and we reluctantly come back to reality and slowly we break the kiss, our tongues teasing our lips and nibbles to each other's lips from our teeth before finally breaking the kiss. We stare into each other's eyes and we are both crying which we never felt starting and we hold each other gently no words able to be spoken and when we break the embrace it is with such sorrow.

But I will remember everything we shared, every moment, every touch and right now how beautiful you look to me standing there in the dress I asked you to wear on this last moment together. You normally hate dresses but we spotted this when we were out and I bought it for you and you love it for what it means. My hand finds yours again and we stand there this simple touch the last thing we will remember, as we had both agreed to not say goodbye at the airport it would be too painful. So this farewell was perfect I turn slowly to pick my suitcase up and my last hand in yours slips out and time stretches as it slips out not wanting to but having to.

I walk out to the taxi slowly not looking back as we both know if I did I would never leave, I stop at the taxi door hand reaching to open it and taking the deepest breath as I make my decision. Putting the suitcase down I reach into my pocket and take money out to pay him apologising for not needing him, I turn and face you standing at the door watching me leave and you know what I have decided for my life. I want it here with you and whatever fight we have before us I will do everything to make it here with you.

I see the look on your face questioning me, tears running down your cheeks and I nod before running to you and pulling you to me kissing you and holding you right knowing I don't want to be anywhere else but here for the rest of my life. The sound of the taxi driving away is the last thing we hear before we are inside again with my suitcase and both our tears running down our faces.

At this moment I need to show you how much I want to be yours and I kiss you powerfully pressing you against the wall and your moan of surprise gives way to pleasure as the kisses passion washes over us. My tongue finds your mouth and the kiss goes deeper and deeper and my hands begin to unbutton your dress and you try to do same to my shirt but I stop you as this moment I want to show you how much I want you. Understanding dawns on you as I place your hands around my hips and I continue opening the buttons and your sexy bra and panties are slowly revealed. I part the dress to your sides so the front of you is exposed and I get a surprise of my own when I break the kiss you had decided to wear hold up stockings knowing full well what they do to me. I realised you either knew I wouldn't leave or had hoped I wouldn't.

I smile at you shaking my head coming to the realisation at this time you know me too well and I lean in and kiss you gently in the lips before kissing towards your neck. I kiss, lick, and bite along your jaw line gently savouring your moans and shivers in response to this. I nibble at the base of your neck when it meets your shoulders and I bite hard drawing a loud moan, normally you stopped me biting here hard but you hold my head tight whispering "I don't care now who knows...ooohhhh" trailing off into a moan as I respond to this biting and sucking hard leaving a mark of our love in your neck. When I stop this to kiss further down it stands out bright red, angry, teeth marks with just a little blood showing and I know you would never have allowed it unless you were sure or now not caring what anyone thinks.

I kiss along from there back to your lips retracing your jaw loping as I go before kissing down your boost in a straight line down. My hands are wandering as I do this finding the front clasp of your bra and I release your breasts and they spring out eager for the release. My fingers find and tease the nipples as I kiss lower and you hold my head to your skin your moan telling me everything I need to know about your hunger of us to never part.

Licking, kissing lower and lower you guide my head to a breast and I suck the nipple deep into my mouth devouring it and nibbling hard on it hearing your moans I know I have it right for you. We had shared so much passion, learnt so much I know every time is different for you and so is this.

As I am guided between your breasts by your hands gripping my head forcefully my hands have slipped down your ribs scratching hard down towards your hips. Shivering under the scratches, moaning I know this is more than you expected as you are letting this run wild as before the biting and scratching was with limits. Now you are letting go fully and I am doing the same for you as we both want it.

Biting hard on your nipple I slip a hand into the front of your panties and cup your pussy gently and I can feel the soft skin, the heat and the juices already beginning to flow from what we are doing. My thumb presses into your clit and I rub it slowly in a circle and you move your hands to my shoulders for more support and dig your nails in hard it is my turn to main in pleasure as the pain of the nails digging deeper. I try not to bite your nipple any harder as it would go from pleasure to hurting you and I never want to hurt you in that or any way.

I feel you tense under my thumb and know what that means, as I learnt your signs these last few weeks, your tells and your reactions to this so I just rest my thumb not moving it drawing a moan of displeasure from you but not this way today. You love my fingers drawing you to orgasm as I have learnt but not today, well not yet the day is young I think to myself.

My hands slowly leaves your pussy and slides in between your thighs parting them so as I kiss lower and lower down after releasing your nipple I have you ready for what I have planned. My lips reach, after what seems an age of kissing, licking and nibbling down your stomach to just above your waiting pussy and clit. Your scent from your heat floods my nose and I savour it fully knowing you will taste even sweeter than how the smell fills my nose.

Waiting no longer my lips kiss your pussy lips, tasting your wetness the taste of you on my lips and tongue as it gently licks make me even hungrier for you. I know all of this has left you close and my first kiss, lick there cause small trembles I recognise from the times we have done this before. My hands slide up your thighs as I had rested them there to keep you open and I stare up at you seeing you lost in the heat moaning and your eyes closed fighting to stand under this pleasure.

My hands reach your now soaking pussy and part the lips wide exposing your in inner ones, the pinkness and wetness inside. My thumb slides to your clit and rests there drawing a throaty moan from you as you realise I am now past teasing you and what is ahead. I suck one of your outer lips into my mouth and nibble on it sucking it gently, nibbling it and getting every bit of your wetness off it into my mouth and the moan in response drives me to suck harder on it so I can get every bit of your fluid into my mouth off it.

My thumb now begins to rub in slow circles teasing it as I alternate between your pussy lips drawing them into my mouth in turn and repeating the same sucking, nibbling motions. Your fluids now flow freely from deep inside and it costs my shirt beard making it glisten from the droplets. Your first orgasm is close from the way you react, moan, shake and I recognise it so when it is he right time I thrust my tingle deep into your pussy. Lapping you deep and hungrily, rubbing your clit now up and done hard to drive you over the edge.

I feel the first spasm of it hit deep in your pussy around my tongue and I work harder through it forcing my tongue deeper, licking lost in the passion and my thumb pressing down hard on your clit to let it hit you fully. Nails dig deep into my shoulders and tears at my skin as you rake your nails to cause me pleasure and the moans you give out tell me to keep going through this for you. It hits you so hard you shake and cry out in pleasure lost in the power of it my passion and hunger for you being shown in action. I am being coated in your fluids as you orgasm powerfully around my tongue and I lap, swallow everything I can but I am soon coated covered in your exotic scent.

As the orgasm peak slowly passes I pause for a moment and move my hands to your hips to support you, steady you as I am not finished yet as the way you have reacted I know I can draw more out of you. A few times you have had a few orgasms with me during this and this time you have gone beyond that from your reactions. My mouth moves and closes over your clit and before the time passes my tongue slips into the good and laps at it hitting the fully sensitive spots and you cry out loudly as I slip 2 fingers deep into you wiggling them deep inside in the way you love.

Gasping you realise what I am up to and the second orgasm explodes throughout you my fingers are clamped upon hard deep inside as my tongue inside the hood combined with the fingers drive it out of you. You scream out loud as it hits, then another hits and another my tongue, fingers fighting through everyone to keep doing what you love and to bring all of them out of you. My hand is soaked as your fluids flow freely, the scent drives me on and on as I lose track of the time and you the orgasms as you flow one into another.

You start to slide down the wall and I know I have to stop so standing quickly I catch hold of you and pull you to me tight. "I love you" I say as I guide you gently to floor as we embrace holding you tight to me your open dress closing around me as I hold you and I sit down with you in my lap collapsed into me shaking in the after effects of all orgasms. Knowing I will never leave you again other than for when I can find a job to keep me here and to contribute to making this work for the rest of our lives. I plant soft kisses to top of of your head feeling your hair under and I hold you close to me and time is lost to us both as we recover.