Goodbye, Miss Granger Ch. 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Straining deeper with his first two fingers brought the bent knuckle of his ring-finger to my clitoris. "O-God-O-God-O-God!" I cried in a panicky contralto as I felt a fire spread out and engulf my loins; it was the beginnings of an orgasm. "Again!" I begged in his ear.

He kept fucking me with both fingers but straightened the ring-finger, sliding its length over my clitoris like a violin bow. "Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh," I gasped in time with his thrusts, heat and pressure building inside me, the muscles in my thighs and down my back tensing for the moment I knew was almost there.

"Please! Please, just a little more," I gasped in his ear. He strained again with his arm while I arched my back, driving his fingers into me all the way to the webbing, flicking wetly back and forth over my clitoris as he held his ground deep into my core.

I couldn't breathe. "Yes!" I squeaked, my eyes pinched shut and lips peeled back from my teeth. And then I was there; an electric heat burned white-hot in my centre for a moment and then exploded through me. Back arching and legs straightening, I involuntarily clamped shut on Kevin's hand, trapping it in my clenching, spasming pussy while the climax racked my body in powerful waves. Finally I could take a breath and I gasped hungrily, trying not to spit on him when another surge coursed through me, making me shiver and moan through clenched teeth in his ear, bucking my groin against his leg and wishing it was his cock trapped inside me instead of his fingers.

"Oh! Thank you. Thank you," I gasped in his ear as I slowly came down from the last contraction and released his hand, feeling his fingers slide wetly from my pussy. "Sorry about that," I grinned as he shook some feeling back into them after being crushed between my thighs.

"Are you ready to go home now?" he asked, kissing me softly as I rearranged my skirt.

"Uh huh," I said. "I don't want to do it here." Just to let him know that – oh yes – we absolutely were going to do it. "How long until the next ferry?"

"Not long," he answered, fishing out his phone and looking at the time. "How fast can you move in those heels?"

"Fast enough with the right motivation," I grinned, boldly squeezing his cock though his jeans. Oh my goodness, it was hard and thick and I felt it surge powerfully beneath my fingers. I couldn't wait to have it inside me.