Goodbye, Miss Granger Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blin18
blin18
797 Followers

My climax began to wane and I was able to release Josh's cock and take my weight back on my own feet. Kevin broke our kiss and whispered, "I love you" through a few final pecks at my lips.

"I love you too," I whispered back. "More than ever."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife," Mr Smith finished belatedly. "Congratulations, Mr and Mrs Marsh."

"Pleased to meet you, Mrs Marsh," Kevin kissed me again.

The crowd were cheering madly and collecting sponges to throw again, so I doubt anyone could hear Josh inside the booth. I felt a warm flood down my thighs as he withdrew, and then a gentle kiss on the back of my shoulder followed by the whispered words, "Goodbye, Miss Granger."

Goodbye indeed. Miss Granger has left the building; I don't need her any more. I would wear the red dress one more time: to let my love take me home. It was either that or Aunt Bea's wedding dress, and I still had my pride.

I think I'll cut my hair. Maybe Google Emma Watson and find out how she's wearing it now, then do something different. I'm looking forward to meeting Mrs Jeannie Marsh.

~~~ THE END ~~~

Thanks for reading. If you enjoyed the story, please leave a comment.

Belinda LaPage
Sydney, Australia, 2014

blin18
blin18
797 Followers