Goodbye to the Past Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Three weeks ago. Paris. That's Frank behind me. Marcel was the one who gave me the... makeover. His place, his party - doing it all again tomorrow." She sighed again deeply at the thought. "But before that, this raddled old forty-something swinger from Jersey is going to give this lovely young English girl the time of her life. No pressure, hon. I'll go as slow as you like. Those parties we have..." Bonnie waved a hand at the screen and went on. "We've only one rule at those parties. If you don't want to do something, you just say one word - 'No.' Simple rule, simple safe-word. Anyone breaks that rule, they ain't coming back. Any time you want to say 'no' or walk back through that door, you go ahead - I won't judge."

Caitlin's heart was going like a trip-hammer. Was she really going to go through with this? She thought of what the worst-case scenario could be.

She wouldn't like it.

She'd done plenty of things she hadn't liked and got on with her life. If it went south, she'd cope as usual.

It was a no-brainer, as Frank would have said.

Caitlin put her finger to Bonnie's lips. They felt full and firm and she had a sudden urge to kiss them. Her voice sounded slightly more confident than she felt. "I hope I don't say no. I hope I don't walk back through that door."

She stroked her hand around Bonnie's face and moved towards her very slowly. She was so nervous and so aroused she was almost hyperventilating. She managed to gain some control using her yoga breathing techniques.

For her part, Bonnie was aching with desire. She had got herself to a tipping point watching herself onscreen, pinned between Frank and Marcel. She was just about to give herself a glorious release when this little minx had walked in on her and changed the dynamic. She was going to have to rein herself in if she wasn't going to scare the girl off. Time to show some self control and bring to bear over 25 years of experience.

She shuddered slightly at the thought that she had lost her virginity before this girl had been born.

She had barely formed the thought before Caitlin's mouth met hers and any further misgivings were dismissed in a haze of pink coral lips, a slippery wet tongue and a lovely waft of the thirty dollars worth of prime Californian Shiraz the girl had just tossed back in one hit.

Later, as Caitlin slept, Bonnie propped herself up on one elbow watching the girl in the moonlight for what seemed like an eternity. She looked so lovely and peaceful, her bob of dark hair mussed around into the most wonderful of bed-heads, her lovely wide mouth slightly open, breathing deep and even. The slight gap between her front teeth only added to the appeal and as her eyelids fluttered in her REM state, Bonnie thought of the lovely crystal clear grey-green eyes that had gazed into hers as Caitlin shuddered to another orgasm.

Bonnie thought that Caitlin may never turn heads in the street, but somehow the girl got to you over time. She was carrying a little too much weight around the middle, but she had a lovely, slightly crooked smile, sparkling eyes and when she was having fun, a gorgeous impish grin. All part of her Irish heritage she thought. And then added ruefully that her Catholic-Irish heritage may also have something to do with her apparent sexual repression; something Bonnie knew all about but had dealt with at a far earlier age than Caitlin. At least, she thought, the girl had started well in her own quest to do something about it.

By the time they had crashed into Bonnie's bed some two hours after their first kiss, Caitlin had said 'no' three times. But each time she had said it, it had not been in the context that Bonnie had used as being the safe-word. Nor had she walked back through the connecting door.

The first time was when Bonnie had thought maybe she was getting a little too forceful with her fingering. She'd asked the girl if she wanted her to stop.

Her response was breathy and barely audible.

"No."

Bonnie had melted.

The second time was even better.

"Has anyone done that to you before, Caitlin?"

Another long, breathy, "No..."

"Want me to stop?"

Caitlin rarely swore and never used the 'Terrible F-Word' as her mother had called it. Bonnie was almost shocked to hear her utter the first profanity she could recall in the time she had known her.

"Noooooooooooo! Fuck, Bonnie - please keep doing it!"

Bonnie put her hand to her hair and winced a little as she felt where Caitlin had roughly pulled her back down on her. The girl would be mortified in the cold light of day if she knew she had sworn and hurt Bonnie. Everything else had been so gentle. It would hurt for a while, but it had been worth it. She'd had worse war-wounds and at the time, the buzz of pain had spurred her on to put her tongue and fingers deeper. She'd thought about going in with her full hand, but she thought she'd leave something back for another time.

She knew there'd be another time. She couldn't remember when she'd heard someone scream so loudly. She had kissed away the girl's tears of joy and ecstasy, and even at her age had let a few of her own mingle with the younger woman's. She reckoned by the end, Caitlin had used the F-Word another four, maybe five times and had thrown a few others in there for good measure.

She didn't know how long she had watched Caitlin, but eventually, she herself fell into a deep and satisfied sleep.

Caitlin felt strange as she woke. She was still tingling down below and her nipples were sore in a very nice way. Her tongue and jaw felt a little stiff.

With good reason, she thought smiling softly.

Lying on her back, she glanced the time imprinted on the ceiling in huge red digits by a projection clock.

5:45.

Friday morning.

Bonnie would be heading to Paris soon; the Eurostar taking her to the French capital, her husband Frank, and the party at Marcel's.

Where she would be taken from all angles by all and sundry if the snippets she had been told about last night were true. And given the visual evidence, she had no reason to doubt her.

She looked at the older woman, sleeping peacefully next to her. She was striking, no doubt, with long, lustrous black hair down to her shoulders, full lips, an aquiline nose and dark, mysterious eyes. And then there were those breasts - she'd said Frank had paid a fortune for them, and alluded to other work done, but as Caitlin gazed on her in the early morning light, she thought, 'I hope I look half as good at her age..."

She was about to get up and go to her own room when she thought against it. It had, as Bonnie had promised, been the night of her life. She didn't want to appear reluctant or embarrassed to face Bonnie. All the previous disappointments of false hopes, bad sex and futile solo attempts at real fulfilment had been swept away by a woman almost twice her age.

It had been cathartic, it had been wonderful and as the early morning sun streamed into the seventh floor penthouse apartment in Chelsea Harbour, she realised it had been life changing.

Instead of getting out of bed, Caitlin slipped her right arm across Bonnie's amazingly flat stomach and spooned into her. Nineteen years between them, she thought as she looked down at her little plump tummy and Bonnie's trim abs. Time to up the gym sessions, Cait!

Bonnie stirred and purred contentedly. Her slim fingers curled over Caitlin's hand and for a second the girl thought she was going to pull her away.

Instead, Bonnie moved Caitlin's hand up and kissed her fingers before returning it to one of her magnificently enhanced breasts. Caitlin still couldn't get over how amazing they felt under her touch. Bonnie slid Caitlin's fingers to a hard, puffy nipple and she squeezed gently. "Mmm, morning Miss Price." Her voice was a raw, husky rasp. "Think you and I need a little pre-breakfast briefing..."

Caitlin nibbled on the soft, shiny skin on Bonnie's shoulder, her own nipples hardening against the woman's back. "Train's not till 11.30, Mrs. Rodriguez. Why be brief?"

In the end, Bonnie just made her train. Half way through their session, she had raised her head from Caitlin's unruly bush and made a big thing of picking a hair from her teeth.

She held it up and pointed to the small Persian carpet that adorned the girl's pudenda. "Cait, babes - that's gotta go. Been picking hairs out my teeth all night."

It hadn't stopped her going back down though, and by the time they'd had breakfast they had both come twice and Bonnie Rodriguez thought she may be in love once more.

As Caitlin emerged from the shower wearing only a towel, Bonnie was sitting on the sofa, phone in hand wearing nothing but a smile. She was listening intently.

Caitlin pointed to the tv. The alter-ego of the woman on the sofa was still frozen in time on the wide screen, a gobbet of jizz on her upturned face. Caitlin began to giggle and Bonnie had to cover the phone with her hand as she joined in. She eventually composed herself, signalling for Caitlin to switch off the tv. "Great, thanks Amie! Yeah, the full works babe. May take you a while..." She glanced up as Caitlin found the remote control. Grinning, she put a hand under the towel and felt the thick thatch beneath. "Shit no, Ames - we're talking Amazon rainforest here!"

The girl on the other end said something and she hung up laughing, her hand still in the soft, warm place beneath the towel.

"Know the salon down on the Harbour? Next to the Chinese, catty-corner from Harvey's wine-bar?"

Caitlin was still tingling from the shower. She nodded. "Yeah, why?"

"Never mind why. Ten o'clock, sharp..."

By the time Bonnie was contentedly sipping champagne on her first class Eurostar service from St. Pancras to Paris Gare du Nord, Caitlin Price was trying to manoeuvre her hand mirror to get a better view of Amie's handiwork. Her mouth flew open as she saw the lovely folds of her pussy lips properly for the first time, marvelling at the lovely smooth feel of her newly shaved pubic area. There was a lovely little pink bud saying hello to her just above the main action area, and she felt compelled to say hello back. She gasped as she gave it a little tweak.

She had a few things to do for Frank's meetings next week, but for the moment, work could wait. For the second time in a few short hours she opened the door to the main penthouse. She walked over to the tv and turned it back on. Bonnie re-appeared, the dribble of cum still miraculously defying gravity. She ran the movie back to the start. Eighteen minutes and seven seconds. She'd best take it slow then.

As the movie started and her eager fingers dug in deep, there was one thought in her mind.

'Come back soon, Bonnie...'

Chapter 2

It was after eight and Caitlin was watching some reality rubbish on tv. She really must try to get out more in the evenings, she thought. Catch up with some of her Uni friends who were still in London. She was about to break out her second Bacardi Breezer of the night from the fridge when there was a knock on her connecting door.

Her heart leapt. Bonnie! She had hardly seen her since she and Frank had got back. They had both been busy and apart from Bonnie checking if she was ok, their paths had not really crossed. The grin the younger girl had given her boss said more than a thousand words could. Caitlin was ok.

She opened the door and Bonnie was standing there with an opened bottle of red. She had her long dark hair in a ponytail and was wearing jeans and a plain back shirt. She looked way younger than her 43 years. Her head was held coquettishly on one side. She waved the bottle.

"Thought you may like some company. Frank's arrived in Edinburgh." She pronounced it 'Edin-bo-ro' much to Caitlin's annoyance.

As she was ushered in, Bonnie was aware of the lack of personal touches around the place. She'd need to get on to her about that - it was her place after all and she wanted her to feel at home. But that could wait for another day.

Caitlin had refused the wine and stuck to her Breezer, handing Bonnie a glass and sipping from the bottle. They were sitting in two IKEA rocking chairs opposite each other. Bonnie took a long sip. "Sorry hon, been trying to get some time with you since we got back. You know how it is. You all good?"

She got the same smile as before. "Yep, all good. I've finally managed to get your starring role off continuous loop on the tv!"

Bonnie laughed. "Got a few more loops to add from the weekend. Some party..." She went off into a little world of her own for a moment. She shook her head. "Sorry - not why I'm here."

Caitlin smiled and moved towards her, nodding towards her bedroom door. Bonnie held a hand out, palm up. "Hold 'em, sweet girl - plenty of time for that. First I want to get inside that little head of yours. Find out why such a sweet, lovely girl has no man in her life, why she's-"

Catlin cut her off and for the first time since she had known her, the girl sounded bitter. "Find out why she's such a repressed, buttoned-up little ice maiden who coming up to 25 years old can count her sexual partners on one hand?" She lightened a little holding out her other hand towards Bonnie. "And a very special thumb..."

Bonnie took hold of the thumb and gave it a tweak. "Glad to be that thumb! Wanna talk? Sounds like you may have something to get off your chest."

Catlin got up and walked to the window, gazing out over the Thames. She shook her head, her little fluffy bob flying as she did so. "No... not really..." She tipped her head back and sighed, screwing her eyes tight shut. No-one had ever shown any interest in her like this. Not her friends, her family. She was just good old Cait, the dependable girl who got things done and went unnoticed. Bonnie had brought out something in her the other night she didn't know existed. Maybe...

She sat back down and took a long drink. "Ok, want the sad, sorry tale? I'll keep the window shut in case you want to throw yourself out by the end."

Bonnie nodded. "Good girl. Think of me as a confessional. I'm part Irish as well. I'm Catholic - I know the drill; the shit that comes with it." She switched to a very passable Irish accent, making Caitlin laugh. "Tell old Father Rodriguez aal about it and he'll give ye yer penance."

Caitlin looked rueful. "Forgive me father I have sinned?" She took another drink and passed a hand in front of her face. "Until last Thursday night I made Snow White look like a fucking porn star."

Bonnie smiled and said primly, "Language, Miss Price!"

Caitlin glared at her. "Oh don't you fucking start..."

Bonnie sat back with a big grin on her face. She punched the air. "Alrighty! She's hitting the f-word! We're making progress already!" She reached up and let her ponytail down, shaking her hair out so it fell around her shoulders.

"Come on girl, get it all out!"

She made it so easy for Caitlin to talk. Drawing her out when she hesitated, cracking a joke that lightened an otherwise dark moment. Caitlin began hesitantly, explaining her strict upbringing that had left her feeling behind the other girls in her peer group. Dowdy, smoke-smelly clothes; no makeup, cheap hair-do's. Strict instructions on when to be back and what not to do. Her siblings had married early - her sister, though younger than her already had a kid in tow and her older brother had moved to Ireland with his rapidly expanding brood. She really should have gone to a University away from London to escape it all, but when she was offered a place at the London School of Economics, it was too good to turn down. Foolishly, she took the easy option and stayed living at home in Guildford, some twenty five miles to the south west of the capital.

Bonnie thought she was going to break down when she described her first time. Caitlin's voice sounded tiny as she described it.

"I was eighteen - on holiday with some friends on the south coast. Let's just say we're no longer friends. They were shagging anything that moved, dropping pills, smoking all sorts of stuff. So out of it they could hardly stand up to let the guys grope them. When they weren't doing that they were on my case. They kept singing the old Adam Ant song at me - 'Little Goody Two-shoes' or something. It went on so long, I snapped and I grabbed the first guy I could see. Didn't realise at the time, but one of my 'besties' had spiked my drink and I was off my face for the first and only time. It was a disaster. It hurt like hell, lasted about five seconds and then his friend decided I should blow him because one of my friends had done it the previous night. He just forced it in and tried to finish in my mouth, telling me how good it would be. I could hardly breathe and was still in agony from the other guy. His hands were on the back of my head forcing me down, my arms were pinned - I thought I was going to die it was so awful."

Bonnie found herself holding her breath. Her first time was not exactly a resounding success, but it had been porn quality compared to this. "Jeez, kid, what did you do?"

Caitlin gave a mirthless little laugh. "At least when something is down your throat there are some weapons available to you." She clicked her teeth together three times and gave Bonnie a long, meaningful look.

"Way to go girl. Hope you bit the fucker off."

"Didn't have the courage, but they are sharp and he soon got the message. Thank God he thought the only way he was getting out without losing it was to let go. I ended up with a whack around the face and got called all the filthy names he could think of. Bastard still tried to do it himself on my face as I knelt there." She traced a line down the side of her right breast to her waist. "Luckily I dodged it, but he got my best dress there. Loved that dress but it ended life in a hotel bin. No way I could wear it again after that."

She let out a great sigh. "I can't ever forget the feeling of sitting in a pub car park with blood and other nasty stuff dribbling down my leg, my face and mouth hurting, crying my eyes out while my three so-called friends danced around me singing and trying to take phone pics."

She sat with her head bowed, reliving the scene. Bonnie had to struggle to hear her towards the end, but didn't interrupt and let her take her time. She looked up, her voice stronger. "In the end, I hit one of them so hard I loosened a tooth. One phone went over the wall of the pub car park into the harbour and I threatened the rest with the same until they deleted their pictures. Next day was a mad scramble to find a morning-after pill, then a long, nervous wait hoping that the time of the month I dread most would come early."

Bonnie decided to try and lighten the sombre mood. "So how's the mutant alien kid doing? Must be five, six now?"

Despite herself, Caitlin burst out laughing. "Oh Bonnie, you should see him - so cute with those tentacles, and the way he eats his mice... looks just like his father. Only downside is the slime trails he leaves!" She was laughing so hard Bonnie thought she'd choke. There was a touch of hysteria in there, but it would do her good to get it out. She finally calmed down and drained the last of her drink. "First and last time I was ever glad to insert the dreaded tampon. First and last time I had unprotected sex."

Wiping tears from her eyes, she refilled Bonnie's glass and despite trying to be good and reduce her midriff size, decided another Breezer was needed. She flopped back down in her seat. She became more animated and her voice returned to normal now the more harrowing part of her tale was done.

"So add all that to an already repressed and down-trodden little eighteen year old lacking self esteem and confidence, and we have the perfect recipe for nearly four years of self-inflicted celibacy. When you overhear someone at college telling his mates not to go near that Price bitch because he'd need a nuclear warhead to thaw the permafrost, it adds another layer. Bit by bit, my sexuality got buried."