Goodbye to the Past Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at her fingers and then rocked back in her seat wiggling her toes. "I reckon you wouldn't have to add too many of the mutant kid's tentacles to those twenty fingers and toes to have a full count of my sexual liaisons, Steven included." She paused and held her bottle up to Bonnie. "Thanks for listening and making me laugh. Feels better to get it out. Never told anyone before."

Bonnie swallowed hard. "Shit, kidda, sorry to put you through that, but if it helped..."

She got up nodding her head. "It did, believe me." She went to the window again, lights now twinkling along the reach of the river as it flowed towards the City. Bonnie had ended it perfectly for her, making her laugh. She had a vivid picture in her head of the mutant baby and suppressed another giggle. She was a good artist - she may sketch it for a laugh. The Breezer was making her feel a little tiddly. It was her third and she wasn't much of a drinker. It was her turn to lighten the mood.

She turned to Bonnie. "Thing is, Bonnie - my first time with a woman was just as bad if not worse."

Bonnie got up, a horrified look on her face. "Oh, you poor babe. Who was this bitch? What did she do to you? What was she like?"

Caitlin walked slowly towards her. "Older woman, long black hair. Fake tits out here..." She held her arms out full stretch in front of her. "Thinks she's the sexiest bitch alive. Said she'd give me the best night of my life."

She stood in front of Bonnie. They were the same height, about five six. Bonnie eyes were sparkling. Her voice was back to her raw, throaty rasp Caitlin was rapidly coming to love. "So what happened, Caitlin? Want to tell me all about that one too?"

She took her by the hand and moved in very close, whispering in her ear. "This story's a bit shorter and has a happier ending." Her hand squeezed one of the incredible fake tits.

"The sexy bitch gave me the best night of my life. The End."

Another hand, another fake tit. Another squeeze. "And I want her to do it again..."

They kissed for a long time and when they parted there were tears on Caitlin's cheeks. Bonnie kissed them away as the girl whispered, "Thanks!"

"Nothing to thank me for, sweet girl. All your own work. Nothing like a good old dose of catharsis now and again, eh? Now, get your pretty li'l ass in that bedroom - if it's going to be better than Thursday night..." she turned towards the door and paused, considering for a moment before adding, "...and Friday morning... then I'm going to need reinforcements."

Caitlin hurried into the bedroom and undressed. She slid under the covers and waited with bated breath. Bonnie came back in a couple of minutes later. She had also undressed, her huge melons bobbing as she strode into the room. She threw something on the bed which Caitlin failed to identify and fell on the girl.

Her hand felt for Caitlin's pubic mound through the sheets. She ran her hand around the now mercifully smooth area and nibbled her ear. "That's better! Can't have those lovely little petals all covered in the long grass!"

Caitlin wriggled with pleasure. "Thanks for arranging that for me - it feels amazing. I spent quite a lot of time down there over the weekend!" Bonnie was about to pull the covers down, but Caitlin stopped her. Her face was serious. "One last thing, Bonnie. I realise now I've wasted so much time. It's been eating away at me insidiously, not letting me go. Building a huge wall around me. You broke a big hole in it last week. Help me tear the rest down, will you please?"

Bonnie nodded. "Sure thing kid, just like Pink Floyd!"

Caitlin looked puzzled. "Who's he... or she?"

As she pulled the sheets down, she lowered her head and said sadly, "It's a 'they', babes, a 'they'. I dunno, fucking youngsters these days..."

Bonnie spent a lot of time getting acquainted with Caitlin's new look and thought she must tip Amie big-time for a job well done when she had her waxing on Friday. Her pink folds were so soft and now her clit was more accessible to her probing tongue, the girl would get double the pleasure. When she felt she was ready, she reached over and brought in her 'reinforcements'.

When Caitlin saw Bonnie kneel up on the bed and begin to unfurl straps and buckles on a long, flesh coloured dildo, she swallowed hard. Bonnie had gone for a medium one, just above average size. She'd had one made to Frank's exact shape and size - a nice eight incher, but hopefully Caitlin would get a dose of the real thing before that one got used on her.

She fitted the strap-on quickly and expertly and let Caitlin run her hands over it to get her better acquainted with the feel of it. She was mesmerised. It looked so real she thought that Bonnie must be feeling her hands on it. Tentatively, she flicked her tongue out and licked the end. She had tried licking her own juices off her vibrator over the weekend and had enjoyed the sensation. As she took the head in her mouth, she suppressed the thought of what she had told Bonnie earlier about her first experience. That was done - it wasn't buried, but it was starting to get a covering of better thoughts. She ran her tongue around it and found herself wishing it was a real one.

She looked at Bonnie. If she was going to do this properly, there was another little taboo that she needed to get rid of. She had loved using the 'Terrible F-Word' earlier. After years of feeling guilty and hearing her mother yell at her if she swore, it was time for things to change.

"Bonnie, are you going to fuck me with that?"

Oh, good girl, thought Bonnie. She had a blank canvas in front of her. A tabula rasa to inscribe upon as she saw fit. She wanted to hear the girl talk dirty. "Sorry, Cait darling. Am I going to do what?"

Caitlin realised Bonnie's game. "Fuck me. Are you going to fuck my pussy with that?" Her voice was husky and sounded alien to her. She loved it.

Bonnie leaned towards her and put the head of the dildo close to Caitlin's pussy lips. "Warmer..."

"Bonnie, are you going to stick that fucking big dick in my pussy and shag me?"

"Warmer!"

She thought hard, racking her brains. It didn't come easy, but it sound wonderful as she said it. "Bonnie Rodriguez, will you fucking well stick that fucking great throbbing plastic dick into my sloppy, wet, puffy little cunt and fuck my fucking brains out?"

"Oh, Caitlin, babes - since you asked nicely..."

Caitlin cried out as Bonnie slid the dildo home. Her eyes went wide and her mouth flew open. She whispered a long, drawn out, "Fuuuuck..."

It took nearly five minutes before Caitlin could speak after she had come. It went on and on. Bonnie was relentless, taking her higher and higher. It was like a kaleidoscope going off in her head. She lay there sucking in breath, her chest heaving, aware again of a rogue tear trickling down her face. That had to stop. Bonnie was watching her intently, licking at juices on the dildo, her left hand gently stroking Caitlin's heaving stomach.

When she thought Caitlin was recovered, she moved up and kissed her tenderly. "Three word review?"

Caitlin thought for a moment, her head still spinning. "Cait loves Bonnie." The look on her face almost made Bonnie cry. Sheer joy - that lovely crooked smile and the little gap in her teeth. Her eyes alive and sparkling.

"Ok Miss Price, pop that pretty little butt of yours up here for me and I'll strap you in."

Caitlin pointed at her own chest. "Me?"

"You betcha, sweet pea." As Bonnie worked, she liked the feel of the strapping around her waist and thighs. It seemed strange seeing a big cock rise up from between her legs. She held it and waved it about, getting used to the feel. It was still sticky despite Bonnie's best attentions.

Bonnie lay back on the bed, legs wide. "Ok babes, I want eight different positions before I come, and I want lots of dirty talk."

Caitlin looked at her. "Ok, which ones?"

"Your call, you've got the dick!"

She had only ever done missionary and doggy. Oh and up against a wall, of course. Only five to come up with then. "I only know three..."

"Cait, darling - you're an intelligent girl - you'll think of something. Now fucking fuck my brains out like I fucked yours!"

Caitlin positioned the dildo between the outer lips of Bonnie's lovely snatch.

"Don't forget to talk dirty."

Caitlin slid in slowly, loving the feel of it. As she went in all the way, she bent down and whispered in Bonnie's ear. "That's number one. Seven to go..." She began to thrust hard, her buttocks pumping, her little bob of hair flying. She crashed her hands down onto Bonnie's breasts and began to knead them like bread dough. As she did so, she screamed at the top of her voice. "Now fucking give it up, bitch!"

Somewhere just south of Heaven, Bonnie wrapped her legs up around Caitlin's buttocks and went with it. In the end, the resourceful little hussy came up with nine positions and she brought Bonnie off standing by the bed with Bonnie laying across it, her buttocks at the edge, legs up around the girl's shoulders, buttocks pumping like pistons as she rammed home.

Her cries were almost as loud as Caitlin's had been and it was no surprise to her when in the aftermath of it all, Caitlin began to sob in her arms. In the end, she cried herself to sleep with Bonnie kissing her and stroking her hair. Bonnie carefully and gently unhooked the equipment that had just given her such pleasure and pulled the covers over them. It wasn't long before her lights went out as well.

She was woken by the smell of coffee. Caitlin was standing over her with a steaming mug and her own habitual cup of tea. Bonnie smiled up at her. "Seem to be saying this a lot recently, but you ok?"

She handed her the mug. "Never better, honestly. Sorry about the end - I just needed that last little bit to break down some more of it. Thanks again, it was amazing."

"Shall we bunk work today? How does Sloane Square and the King's Road sound? Lunch at Bluebird?"

Caitlin felt like dancing. She thought she was going to spill her tea. "Sounds like a great plan! Then what?"

"Duh! More demolition work of course. That's wall's not going to break down by itself..."

********

I first introduced Caitlin and Bonnie in part 7 of my series 'Beth's Summer Break', in which Bonnie introduced her to Gina Harcourt.

I had intended that Cait and Beth would meet up further down that story arc, but in the end I left it out. Maybe they are just not meant for each other.

Anyway, Cait has a few adventures of her own coming up, so stay tuned!

Look out for part two coming soon, when Cait meets Frank and Bonnie's Miami surfer-girl daughter Skye, who takes her further down the road to her awakening.