Goodbye to the Past Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caitlin began to laugh, but was cut off as Anji's mouth tasted pussy other than her own for the first time in her life. It tasted wonderful and it got even better for Anji as she heard her new lover whisper a long, drawn out, "Oh fuck, yeah!"

Anji was so excited she had got the right response. She broke away briefly and this time Caitlin laughed out loud as she said, "Anjali to control. Think I've cracked it. May be some time. Get back to you..."

Her words were cut off as a laughing Caitlin put a hand in her hair and pulled her gently down onto her pussy. "Hey, it's a complicated mechanism, so bloody concentrate!" As Anji's tongue went back in, Caitlin sighed. "Oh Anjali, that is fucking amazing. Let me do that to you as well."

After a little more wriggling and grunting, the two girls were in a perfect 69 position and for the next few minutes, tongues, lips and teeth worked gently on swollen, puffy labia and one clean shaven clitoris and another covered in thick black hair.

After what seemed like a lifetime, they came together. Their mouths, slick with each other's pussy juices were clamped together like limpets, tongues squirming together like miniature eels. Fingers were working down below, backs arching off the bed as they went deeper, moaning into each other's mouths.

They lay, stroking each other gently, gasping for breath, wet fingers trailing over damp, sweaty skin. Finally, Anji straddled Caitlin and kissed her so tenderly, she thought she may cry. She made a little purring sound in her throat and Anji reciprocated.

They lay in silence for a long time, caressing and kissing. Caitlin was aware of the slight rocking of the boat, the gentle creaks and groans of the wood as it moved with the incoming Thames tide. She was about to say something until she realised the girl was asleep. She kissed her on the top of the head and mouthed a little thank-you. It wasn't long before she felt herself going under and her last memory was of Anji making another little purring sound and cuddling deeper into her.

She woke with a start. There was no sign of Anji in the bed. She glanced at her watch. It was 1.30 in the morning. She propped up on her elbow and saw the silhouette of the girl sitting by the window, gazing out onto the river. In the moonlight, she could see a lovely, gentle smile on her face. She was sipping a drink and ran her hand through her hair. She watched her for a long time before she decided to get up and go over and join her.

A floorboard creaked as she made her way over and Anji turned, her smile widening. "Sorry I dropped off. When I woke up I was buzzing. Still am."

"Me too. Sure that was your first time?" Caitlin was smiling as she put an arm around the girl.

Anji snuggled into her again. "Been thinking about doing it for a while. A girl at college has been hitting on me. Had plenty of practice in my head."

"So why not her?"

"Not my type."

"Am I?"

It was so quiet, Caitlin almost missed it. The girl shivered in her arms. It was barely a whisper. "Yes... you are." She looked up at Caitlin, her hair falling in her eyes. "Did I do ok?"

Caitlin nuzzled her head against Anji's. "You're my type too. And no – you didn't do 'ok', Anjali Mithra - you did bloody amazing. That was something else, believe me! I'm glad you decided not to take time. I'm glad you didn't make my mistake and waste those precious days and years."

"Me too. I was so scared but as soon as we started, I knew it was just so right. I'm glad you showed me your tattoos!"

"When you first ran your fingernail along my skin..." Caitlin hugged the girl tightly. "Whatever happens between us – wherever this takes us, I'll always remember that as the start of something truly unforgettable."

She shivered as she felt a sharp little fingernail run along her hip, accompanied by a sweet little giggle from the darkness. "So I know how to get to you then?"

Caitlin sighed. She brushed Anji's hair back from her face and held her chin in her hand. "I've known you not much more than twelve hours, but you get to me in so many ways, Anjali Mithra!"

She gazed out onto the Thames, her eyes misting over. "That view is wonderful. But as we now appear to be wide awake again, how about since I've seen your lovely houseboat, you come up and see the amazing view from my little penthouse?"

"What? Like... now?"

"Why not? It's worth it, honestly. It's a lovely warm night and I've got some great weed and some lovely toys. We can get high as kites and go again if you like. Stoned outdoor sex at two in the morning with a view of all of London. What's not to like?"

"Can I play with your nipple bars again?"

"They fascinate you, don't they?"

"Yeah. I think I want some. Did it hurt?"

"Yes, but in a nice way. Makes them lovely and sensitive."

"If I come to your penthouse will you do that thing with your mouth again... because that's something that really gets to me."

"What, suck your clit and cunt?"

"Yeah, that..."

"Of course. But only if you say, 'Oh Cait, that's fucking amazing!'"

"I can do that. Do we need to get dressed?"

"Probably a good idea - at least till we get up there!"

"Ok - let's go fuck in the sky!"

Chapter Three

They watched the sunrise over The Thames, leaning on the balcony rail, arms around each other. Caitlin couldn't take her eyes off the girl. She had stirred something in her that even Bonnie or Skye could not and she had a feeling something very special was beginning here.

Anji sighed. "God, that is beautiful, but if I don't get to bed I think I'll fall off this balcony!"

Reluctantly, they gathered up the blankets they had strewn around the pool area during the night and fell into a dead sleep in Caitlin's bed.

It was nearly midday by the time they woke, and when Caitlin opened her eyes, Anji was leaning up on her elbow, gazing at her with a mischievous grin on her face.

"Right, now you're finally awake, let's go and have some lunch then go on the pull and get laid!"

Caitlin rubbed her eyes sleepily. "Not very good at that. Pulling I mean..."

"I am! Anyway, you pulled me very nicely."

"Glad I did."

Anji looked thoughtful. She shrugged. "Hmmm, maybe if you hadn't I'd have had an interesting weekend."

Caitlin growled and grabbed Anji's cute little nose, giving it a tug. "Hey you, sorry I bored you. Sex on a boat and an all night session under the stars not good enough for you?"

Anji kissed her. "It'll do for starters! Come on, rumbly tummies and Anjali are not good friends. Need curry!"

She took Caitlin to her favourite South Indian place nearby. The food was vegetarian, as was Anji, and it was as sensational as the girl herself. Once they'd had their fill of the sumptuous Sunday buffet, Caitlin said, "So where are we going pulling then?"

"Got just the place – a nice little bar down the road. Maybe if we're lucky, there'll be some Chelsea footballers in there and we can become rich soccer wives, pop out babies galore and drink champagne and snort coke at exclusive celebrity parties until we need rehab and face-lifts!"

Caitlin pouted. "I thought I liked you. Had to go and spoil it, didn't you? Anyway, Chelsea are away today at Arsenal. Big London derby game. Besides, I don't know how to say 'harder, faster' in Spanish or Brazilian."

"It's Portuguese."

"What is?"

"What the Brazilians speak. No such thing as Brazilian..."

"Thank you, mighty oracle. Well I'm not exactly fluent in Portuguese either, so that's a bust as well."

"Don't worry, I'm fluent in six languages – I can tell them to come in your face for you!"

Caitlin was giggling. She loved this girl so much already. "Go on then, give me an example – German."

Anji never missed a beat. "Fick meine pussen-shaft und kommen in mein kopf! Simple!"

Caitlin was in fits. "I don't speak German, but even I know 'kopf' means 'head'. Fuck my pussy shaft and come in my head? Yeah right!"

Anji giggled and put her hand to her mouth coyly. "I think they'll get the drift!"

"Ok, try again. French..."

Anji pretended to think, but Caitlin could see her tapping at her phone under the table. At last she stopped and looked up. "I think it roughly translates as 'baise mon cul jusqu'à ce que je crie et entre dans mon visage!'"

Caitlin's voice was strangled as she fought to contain her laughter. "What does?"

"Fuck me in the arse until I scream and come in my face, of course."

When they had managed to compose themselves, Caitlin gathered up her bag and stood. "Well that's going to come in useful then. Praise be to Google Translate, eh? Going to be tapping away on the phone all night while they pound the mound?"

"Yeah, might play Angry Birds as well if they're no good!"

"Come on you – I'm relying on you, you know!"

"I won't fail you – I promise. Two handsome Frenchmen coming up!"

"Thank God for that. 'Plus fort, plus rapide!' At least I know 'harder, faster' in French!"

It turned out to be two handsome guys, but they were Spaniards, not Frenchmen.

Chapter Four

The taste of their own juices on Anjali's lips was like an aphrodisiac to Caitlin. She didn't want the evening to end. Time and again they sucked on each other's pussies then kissed until they were breathless. She was getting addicted to the gentle rocking of the houseboat and the creaks from the wood. There was something so soothing and natural about it as they made love.

For what must have been the fifth time, Anjali whispered, "Sorry. I'm a failure!"

Caitlin stroked her hair. "Hey, enough already! They were gorgeous, yes. But it wasn't your fault!"

Anjali sound grumpy. "Just my luck to find the best looking guys in the place were gay. Their loss, yeah?"

"Not sure they saw it that way. But our gain – more time to ourselves!"

"Yeah there is that." She propped herself up on one elbow and looked down at Caitlin. "So - we are girls doing it together but we still like doing it with boys." She shook her head sadly. "So just coz they were gay – I mean look at us! We're fucking irresistible!"

"Well they resisted, that's for sure!"

She had her hand on her chin. "Their loss."

Caitlin sighed and looked at her watch. "Talking of loss..."

The girls reluctantly realized it was almost time to part. It had been a whirlwind few hours and they were both on Cloud Nine. Anji had college in the morning and Caitlin had a nine o'clock conference call with Bonnie in Miami. Thank goodness it was US time, not London. No way would she be out of bed before mid-morning.

She began to unfurl herself from Anji's warm embrace. She touched the girl on her lips gently with a fingertip. "Anji, I don't want this to be it. A one-night stand, I mean." She felt herself blushing. "I've never felt like this with anyone, not even Bonnie or Skye."

The girl looked puzzled. She took hold of Caitlin's finger. "Skye?"

"Sorry another complication. Another tale for another time."

Anji sucked on the finger. "Best make sure there's another time then, hey? And technically, it's been a two-night stand..."

"Still not enough for me..."

"Nor me..." Anji opened her mouth and moved towards Caitlin.

It was some time before they peeled apart. Anji put her forehead to Caitlin's. "I'm in the gym Wednesday evening. Harvey's after?"

"It's a date."

"Like - a real date. With my new girlfriend?"

Caitlin sighed deeply. She felt utter euphoria. She whispered into Anji's hair, holding her tight. "Yes, like that." She needed to say the words for herself. "A date with my new girlfriend. I'd like that very much."

Anji lowered her head onto Caitlin's shoulder. Her voice was very small. "Better fucking turn up..."

Caitlin hugged her. "I'll fucking turn up, don't worry. I have to pass Harvey's on the way home. I think I'll just find an outdoor table and sit and wait until then."

She felt as if she was floating home. As she passed the long-closed Harvey's, she kissed her fingers and ran them along the table they had sat at only yesterday evening.

She went up to the rooftop and leaned on the rail looking over her view, 'Waterloo Sunset' blasting in her headphones. She was wishing a slim, beautiful Anglo-Indian girl was there with her. She played the song through three times. She knew the words off by heart now. As it reached the last verse, her tuneless little voice soared out into the London night, changing Ray Davies' lyrics to suit herself.

"Caitlin and Anji cross over the river, where they feel safe and sound..."

She lay in bed, the smell of Anji still on her. She didn't want to shower and lose the smell and feel of her.

As she drifted off, she thought how strange it was that a few weeks ago she had never even thought about making love to a woman.

Now she was falling in love with one.

She slept deeply and long.

Chapter Five

The moment Caitlin was dreading arrived and her Skype ringtone echoed round her little room. She'd been out of bed for about five minutes and looked like something the cat had dragged in. She hit the receive button hoping the camera on her laptop was malfunctioning.

Bonnie's image wobbled into view. "Morning Cait..." She stopped in mid sentence as she saw the state the girl was in. Hair all over the place, eyes hooded and tired. "For fuck's sake, girl, you still in your PJ's? What fucking time is it over there? Am I too early?"

"No - your fault – you told me to get stoned and get laid."

"Didn't mean still be doing it on the Monday morning!" She put her hand on her chin, a wide smile cracking her face. "Good girl! Like to think you do what I say. Was it good?"

Caitlin sighed. "Bonnie, I honestly don't have the words for it."

Bonnie was all ears. "Yeah, go girl! Who's the lucky guy?"

Caitlin was so excited she could barely think straight. "No not a guy. She's a girl. Indian girl. Twenty. Utterly gorgeous. Coffee coloured skin, hair like oil on water." She was aware she was gabbling, barely making sense. "I mean, not like... an American Indian like Pocahontas or an Apache - I mean Asian Indian. Fucking hell, Bonnie – I think I'm in love!"

Bonnie was chuckling. "Hey, slow down! What's the girl's name?"

"Anjali. Anji."

"Lovely name."

"It is and she's lovely too!"

"Does she go?"

"Does she ever!"

"Does she like parties?"

"I would imagine so. Seems the type. I'm seeing her on Wednesday. I can ask. Why?"

"Invite her as your guest for The Party. This I gotta see."

Caitlin was incredulous at the speed her boss moved. "Bonnie, I can't – I-"

"I'm your boss – that's an order. Now I'm going to leave you to tidy yourself up, have some of your horrible Limey tea. Have a shower and get that silly, lovely, cunt-drunk expression off of your face before I get jealous. Call me back when you're decent. We've got work to discuss."

Caitlin was about to respond when she realized she was staring at a blank screen.

She smiled. Anji at The Party? Oh yeah. She liked that idea.

She just hoped Anjali Mithra would too.

She crossed her fingers on both hands, screwed her eyes tight shut and made a wish.

-0-0-0-0-0-

Disclaimer!

To anyone familiar with the Chelsea Harbour area of West London my version is very loosely based on the real thing. There is no Harvey's, Amie's or Jude's, the houseboats are a longer way off and any naughty outdoor activity at seventh floor level would be very easily seen from surrounding properties. My version is also not surrounded by a building site the size of Rhode Island.

It's called poetic license.

In the next part, 'The Savage Angels,' Cait and Anji get Bonnie's party off to a memorable start.